Old 02-19-2021, 02:59 PM   #4216
ItsLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
ItsLily - reply in 2 hours or you will write a haiku about your diapers, using at least 4 words of babytalk (i.e. pwease, diapees, widdle). You will post it here, and also send it to 3 people not in this thread. You can't tell them that you were given a dare to do it unless they ask, and you will tell them that you're very proud of your writing.
Caught you. Your dares are the absolute worst and I'm so glad to be avoiding them XD (Will send some dares out later, be warned peeps)

I'm a widdle baby, pwease keep me in diapees. I can't do any big girl dares, my widdle baby bwain can only undewstand diapees and go peepee. UwU

I like: diapers, public humiliation, bladder control, total power exchange, service slavery, bondage, bets, submission,, public humiliation, watersports
Not interested: slut shaming, exposure, pics/vids

Please babify me.
ItsLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 01:25 AM   #4217
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Awky - Reply in 2 hours, or you will be doing a bit of body writing. You will write the following words on your chest and thighs, which words to put where is up to you: Toilet Girl, Sissy, Cum Dump, Urinal, Slut, Stupid, Bimbo, Fuckhole, Piss On Me, Cutie, Worthless, Beautiful, Slave, and Property. Don't wash the words off on purpose.

ItsLily - Reply in 2 hours or next time you take a shower, bring a cup with you. Before you turn on the shower, you'll pee into the cup, then stop peeing once the cup is filled. Pour it onto your face. Repeat until your bladder is empty. After each cup, say "Widdle baby Lily loves piddle pee pee on her facey wacey!! Wheee!"
(btw, you did miss a dare I posted yesterday and didn't reply - just checking if you saw it, or maybe your "widdle baby bwain" didn't notice?)

Dare4mee - Reply in 2 hours, or next time you use the bathroom, you will pee sitting down with your hands under the stream. Lick the piss off your hands.

cyan-ide - Reply in 2 hours, or you will put your clover clamps, collar, and ring gag on. Put your medium buttplug in, then write at least 15 sentences on getdare before taking them off. These sentences can be anything, anywhere - in the chatroom, in this thread, in a blog post, private message, etc.
Old 02-20-2021, 01:51 AM   #4218
Dare4mee

Quote:
Dare4mee - Reply in 2 hours, or next time you use the bathroom, you will pee sitting down with your hands under the stream. Lick the piss off your hands.
Ahh caught this, but good try

Check out my Brand New PM dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77938

likes: bets and challenges, cum play, dares, competition, wedgies, Semi-messy, underwear

I’d like to try: piss, light cbt, light anal

if it's not mentioned in likes/limits I will try

Limits: public, shit, family,face pictures,crossdressing

I HAVE NO TOYS
Dare4mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 02:31 AM   #4219
MaidSlut

Quote:
Awky - Reply in 2 hours, or you will be doing a bit of body writing. You will write the following words on your chest and thighs, which words to put where is up to you: Toilet Girl, Sissy, Cum Dump, Urinal, Slut, Stupid, Bimbo, Fuckhole, Piss On Me, Cutie, Worthless, Beautiful, Slave, and Property. Don't wash the words off on purpose.
not this time

Quote:
reply in 2 hours or you will write a haiku about your diapers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsLily View Post
Caught you. Your dares are the absolute worst and I'm so glad to be avoiding them XD (Will send some dares out later, be warned peeps)
I think you mean best lmao, I would have loved to hear that haiku. Keep it up jenni!
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 03:47 AM   #4220
MaidSlut

2 hours to reply for all: Doing this super early to hopefully catch people x)

Sissymaria8 - Go to https://www.mistressstella.com/free-content/ and choose 3 files to listen to (should all be free download and no login required). While listening you must be wearing your maid uniform. After each file you will be a good sissy flip a coin. Heads you deepthroat your dildo 20 times. Tails you fuck yourself with the dildo for 10 minutes. Better hope you get heads first .

Ponies - Let's start by getting you nice and pretty! Put glitter in your hair, paint your nails purple, put on a dress, apply red lipstick, and any other make-up you can. Drink 1L water and choose between panties or a diaper. Once you finish drinking the toilet is off-limits for 4 hours though. If you wet your panties then put them in your mouth the remaining time and put on a diaper. If you started in a diaper, make it a double diaper and no changing until you need to leave your apartment or 12 hours pass.

420jenni - go offline for yours ^-^

ItsLily - Keep track of how many times you use your diaper this week (assuming you are wearing from the other dares, otherwise pm me and I'll change it). This is X. X times 20 is how many spankings you will give yourself. X is how many minutes you will keep a wet diaper worn over your face. If it's not a limit to keep pics for yourself, take a picture of yourself and diaper after each time you mess/wet it. Keep the photo until you are done wearing diapers. Change your phone background to the newest photo you've taken. This will also help you track how many times you use them . If you can't do pics just look at yourself in your camera while you use them.

Tjeckleburg - Every hour late, including the starting 2 hours you have to reply, will be a day you have to crossdress and diaper up. Each day you will drink 1L of water, wait 1 hour, and then watch an episode of sofia the first. If you wet your diapee like a baby, then no changing for another 4 hours, otherwise you are done for the day.

collarslut - Dress as slutty as you can with at least panties, and putting your name to use.. a collar. Use a belt if you have to. Write "Use me", "Cum slut", "Cock whore" on your body really BIG. Then record yourself edging once, then cumming on your face. Don't clean up until you can make yourself cum again, this time anywhere on your body. Send me a pic of after on kik (no face needed).

Dare4mee - Let's help you try out piss :3. Wait until you are desperate to pee, then get yourself hard and edge two times. You may not cum until you pee through your underwear (can be sitting in the shower) and use it to masturbate.

Diaper_pup - Mess a diaper then go out to a store. Make your way to the restroom and sit on the toilet with your diaper still on, and squish around your mess. If you're daring buy something from the store before you leave.

dbgetdare - Triple diaper up cutting slits into the inside diapers. There will be no changing until you start to leak. Until you leak, there will be rules. (1.) no toilet (2.) only crawling allowed to move (3.) internet use is limited to the amount of play time you have... play time being things like dressing up, watching MLP, baby learning games, etc. So 30 minutes watching MLP is 30 minutes you can do what you want. (4.) No movies/games rated higher than PG and E. (5.) drink a cup of water every hour, and anytime you wet you must be sucking your thumb/binky
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
=====================
Old 02-20-2021, 04:02 AM   #4221
Diaper_pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awky View Post

Sissymaria8 - Go to https://www.mistressstella.com/free-content/ and choose 3 files to listen to (should all be free download and no login required). While listening you must be wearing your maid uniform. After each file you will be a good sissy flip a coin. Heads you deepthroat your dildo 20 times. Tails you fuck yourself with the dildo for 10 minutes. Better hope you get heads first .

Ponies - Let's start by getting you nice and pretty! Put glitter in your hair, paint your nails purple, put on a dress, apply red lipstick, and any other make-up you can. Drink 1L water and choose between panties or a diaper. Once you finish drinking the toilet is off-limits for 4 hours though. If you wet your panties then put them in your mouth the remaining time and put on a diaper. If you started in a diaper, make it a double diaper and no changing until you need to leave your apartment or 12 hours pass.

ItsLily - Keep track of how many times you use your diaper this week (assuming you are wearing from the other dares, otherwise pm me and I'll change it). This is X. X times 20 is how many spankings you will give yourself. X is how many minutes you will keep a wet diaper worn over your face. If it's not a limit to keep pics for yourself, take a picture of yourself and diaper after each time you mess/wet it. Keep the photo until you are done wearing diapers. Change your phone background to the newest photo you've taken. This will also help you track how many times you use them . If you can't do pics just look at yourself in your camera while you use them.

Tjeckleburg - Every hour late, including the starting 2 hours you have to reply, will be a day you have to crossdress and diaper up. Each day you will drink 1L of water, wait 1 hour, and then watch an episode of sofia the first. If you wet your diapee like a baby, then no changing for another 4 hours, otherwise you are done for the day.

collarslut - Dress as slutty as you can with at least panties, and putting your name to use.. a collar. Use a belt if you have to. Write "Use me", "Cum slut", "Cock whore" on your body really BIG. Then record yourself edging once, then cumming on your face. Don't clean up until you can make yourself cum again, this time anywhere on your body. Send me a pic of after on kik (no face needed).

Dare4mee - Let's help you try out piss :3. Wait until you are desperate to pee, then get yourself hard and edge two times. You may not cum until you pee through your underwear (can be sitting in the shower) and use it to masturbate.

Diaper_pup - Mess a diaper then go out to a store. Make your way to the restroom and sit on the toilet with your diaper still on, and squish around your mess. If you're daring buy something from the store before you leave.

dbgetdare - Triple diaper up cutting slits into the inside diapers. There will be no changing until you start to leak. Until you leak, there will be rules. (1.) no toilet (2.) only crawling allowed to move (3.) internet use is limited to the amount of play time you have... play time being things like dressing up, watching MLP, baby learning games, etc. So 30 minutes watching MLP is 30 minutes you can do what you want. (4.) No movies/games rated higher than PG and E. (5.) drink a cup of water every hour, and anytime you wet you must be sucking your thumb/binky
Got this in Time

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 05:16 AM   #4222
dbgetdare

Quote:

I can't believe I actually caught this!!!

Still vulnerable til the end of the month

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 06:51 AM   #4223
MaidSlut

(2 hours to reply)
420jenni - The longer you take to reply, the more I get to bully you . Less than 1 hour late: You are not allowed to stand up to pee for a month (skip to next if you already do this). 30 min late: Wear nipple clamps for 5 minutes times every half hour late you are. 1 hour late: You will be my pet wearing only your ears, tail, and collar. Use an absorbent mat to pee on twice (the same mat), and after the second time you will put your face into it and sniff it for (x hours late) minutes. Also only crawling is allowed. 2 hours late: Add bodywriting to yourself before the pet stuff. Include "Kitty in potty training", "Supreme commander of cringe", and "Good girl" but cross out the "good" and put "bad". 3 hours late: Edge yourself 40 times with a dildo in your ass. You can split up the edges but whenever not edging, keep your buttplug in ^-^. Just to be clear everything is cumulative.
=====================
Old 02-20-2021, 07:44 AM   #4224
Tjeckleburg

Quote:

Missed this one. Looks like I’m 4 hours late.

Dislikes: semi-public, long dares, pain

Limits: public, family, illegal, pain, work/school, cbt, eating/drinking excrement or bodily fluids, messing, face

Pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81503

Kik: tjeckleburg
Tjeckleburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 08:28 AM   #4225
collarslut

Quote:

collarslut - reply in 2 hours or you will ruin an orgasm into your panties. No pulling your cock out, rub through your panties like a good sissy. Then wear them for at least 2 hours before changing them.
[QUOTE=Awky;4300422]2 hours to reply for all: Doing this super early to hopefully catch people x)

/QUOTE]
Missed both of these, sounds like fun

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 08:32 AM   #4226
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:

eek, you did get me. Time to get some glittery hair

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 09:42 AM   #4227
Dare4mee

Quote:

Ahhh I’m totally late...ugh okay I’ll do this, thank you.

Still in for 4 more days

Check out my Brand New PM dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77938

likes: bets and challenges, cum play, dares, competition, wedgies, Semi-messy, underwear

I’d like to try: piss, light cbt, light anal

if it's not mentioned in likes/limits I will try

Limits: public, shit, family,face pictures,crossdressing

I HAVE NO TOYS
Dare4mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 11:32 AM   #4228
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Quote:
(2 hours to reply)
420jenni - The longer you take to reply, the more I get to bully you . Less than 1 hour late: You are not allowed to stand up to pee for a month (skip to next if you already do this). 30 min late: Wear nipple clamps for 5 minutes times every half hour late you are. 1 hour late: You will be my pet wearing only your ears, tail, and collar. Use an absorbent mat to pee on twice (the same mat), and after the second time you will put your face into it and sniff it for (x hours late) minutes. Also only crawling is allowed. 2 hours late: Add bodywriting to yourself before the pet stuff. Include "Kitty in potty training", "Supreme commander of cringe", and "Good girl" but cross out the "good" and put "bad". 3 hours late: Edge yourself 40 times with a dildo in your ass. You can split up the edges but whenever not edging, keep your buttplug in ^-^. Just to be clear everything is cumulative.
Hmph... meanie butt >-<"
25 minutes nipple clamps, 2.5 minutes sniffing my pee, and bodywriting. But in time to avoid the edges, right?

Thanks for the dare I'll make sure the next one I write for you is just sooooo much "fun" ^^

Last edited by 420jenni; 02-20-2021 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Numbers, I think maybe I know how to count
420jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 05:05 PM   #4229
MaidSlut

Quote:
Hmph... meanie butt >-<"
25 minutes nipple clamps, 2.5 minutes sniffing my pee, and bodywriting. But in time to avoid the edges, right?

Thanks for the dare I'll make sure the next one I write for you is just sooooo much "fun" ^^
That's right ^-^ all but the edges. pfff go ahead it's not like I everrr miss dares on here...
=====================
Old 02-20-2021, 06:00 PM   #4230
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

2 hours for all!

@Wannabe_sis lets try this again (also last time) if you miss you must get your ears pierced :P

@Awky you must draw a pony every day for 1 month using crayons. Keep pictures posted of your progress.

@ItsLily you must eat a jar of baby food with one meal a day for a month

@420jenni you have such a nice list of anal items! So you must randomly pick one and use it for 1 minute. Then set it aside and pick another this time for 2 mins, keep doubling time until you reach 64 mins. At which point flip a coin, tails start over at 1 for the next set of toys, heads you are free to be done. (This can be completed in up to 5 sessions)

@Dare4mee you must do a 2d6 turn propeller wedgie and hold for 3d6 mins.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk