Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I be allowed to wear after one of the spanking punishments
Loose clothes so my ass is comfortable 2 1.55%
Tight shorts/pants so my ass will really hurt and rub against them as a reminder to be good 51 39.53%
Nothing when I’m alone to keep my red ass on display to humiliate me and make me feel naughty 76 58.91%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2020, 05:55 PM   #31
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

100 spanks taking the ginger out every 10 and cleaning in your mouth then reinserting no moaning as you insert it

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:44 PM   #32
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

I got a new implement for spanking myself, the 8th one I have. It’s a ping pong paddle. Perfect for spanking my naughty slut butt.

This bitch is owned, property of franklydogo

Punishment suggestions will be forwarded to my daddy and reported on if selected.
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:11 PM   #33
Boilergirl

Wooden hairbrush 20 swats per cheek and then corner time for 30min holding a coin to wall with nose and hands behind your head if you drop the coin do 10 swats per cheek with the hairbrush for every time you drop it add a detailed report when finished
Boilergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 05:25 AM   #34
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankingwedgiegirl View Post
I got a new implement for spanking myself, the 8th one I have. It’s a ping pong paddle. Perfect for spanking my naughty slut butt.
Spank your ass 5x per message in your inbox using the ping pong paddle - i hope for your sake you haven't left it too long to clear it out

It would be nice to see the colour of your ass afterwards and a pic of the paddle

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 05:53 AM   #35
mayfly

Quote:
Let's do a proper ping pong punishment, shall we?

Get two ping-pong balls. Strip, and hold them against teh wall with each nipple. Now, i want you to spank yourself 40 times on each bum with the paddles.

Add 20 spanks each time a ball drops, or touches any part of you other than nipples.

Let me know (and show us) how it goes!
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:06 PM   #36
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisit View Post
I want you to spank your ass 10 times on each cheek with every item you mentioned on the post, then either post here the result or kik me: dhjim
Thank you for the punishment spanking!

I did 10 spanks per cheek with all my implements
- wooden hairbrush
- plastic hairbrush
- wooden spoon
- ping pong paddle
- cord
- paddle
- belt
- bath brush

160 total spanks for my poor bottom

By the time I got to bath brush my ass was aching and red as it was already sore from 2 days ago.

This is the only one im going to do today, so ill spend the rest of the day in my room with my pants off to humiliate me and the time i have to go out in tight jeans.

14 punishments left
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	17AB97DB-E8E9-4301-81D3-50ABF4699842.jpeg
Views:	43
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	9402  

Punishment suggestions will be forwarded to my daddy and reported on if selected.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:24 PM   #37
Spankingwedgiegirl

I took this a few hours after I did spankings 4 to 8, I wasn’t planning to post it online, I just took it for me. But then I thought about it and I realized that I don’t have the right not to show off my spanked ass to anyone who wants to see.

These are my shorts pulled up to show off my spanked red bitch butt.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	8D48D4D4-1EAB-4856-AEE5-6ADD6159CC0E.jpeg
Views:	41
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	9406  

Old 09-03-2020, 05:12 PM   #38
franklydogo

Quote:
I took this a few hours after I did spankings 4 to 8, I wasn’t planning to post it online, I just took it for me. But then I thought about it and I realized that I don’t have the right not to show off my spanked ass to anyone who wants to see.

These are my shorts pulled up to show off my spanked red bitch butt.
You are right bitch anyone should be able to see your spanked ass. Are there anymore pics you are keeping from us?
Old 09-04-2020, 03:02 PM   #39
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Did you already spank your ass today? If not then please do 25 spanks on each cheek with your bare hand while still wear ing your panties.
After that 25 spanks on each cheek while pulling the panties up into a tight wedgie.
Then 25 spanks each cheek with your panties pulled down to the knees.
Finally 25 spanks each cheek with your panties off.

If you can show a picture after each of the 25 spanks
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 01:02 PM   #40
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
I want that ass sore and red. 50 spanks to each ass cheek with all 7 implements. You will be nude for the spanks doing 1/4 of the spanks on all fours, 1/4 in diaper position, 1/4 bent over a chair and the last 1/4 legs spread wide grabbing your ankles or as far as you can while still be able to spank yourself. After your spanking you will spend the next 30 minutes in a corner with your ass plug and in a bra connection wedgie. Kik me a pic of that red ass!
Thank you for punishing my naughty slut butt!

I did 800 spanks, 100 with each implement.

I started out with the wooden hairbrush and the plastic hairbrush, doing 50 spanks to each cheek with each while bent over on all fours.

Then I did 50 on each cheek with the bath brush and the belt (these two were the most painful) in diaper position, most of the spanks landed on my sit spots and it hurt so bad.

Then I bent over a chair to whip my ass with the cord and use the ping pong paddle on my cheeks 50 times each. The cord left whip marks and the ping pong paddle made my naughty butt much more red.

Finally I did 50 quick spanks to each cheek with the wooden spoon with one hand grabbing my lower leg. Then I finished myself off with the awful paddle, my poor bum could barely take the last 100 and i was practically in tears.

I took a short break between each of the positions.

Then I got up, rubbed my sore ass a bit, and then pulled my white g-string into a bra-connection wedgie, I then spread my cheeks and shoved a ginger root buttplug into my ass.

I marched into the corner for 30 minutes and stood with my hands on my head and my ass stuck out. After I was a very naughty and sorry bitch.

I did the spanking a few days ago and my bum is still quite sore. (Hard to sit)

13 punishments left.

My ass before (still a little sore), and after in cornertime (very sore and red with ginger plug in ass)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	293BB7BC-EF4F-442D-8D19-2C78FF17F638.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	9407   Click image for larger version

Name:	92722DE1-A781-484E-AE63-1EAFE10185CB.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	9408  

The following user says Thank You to Spankingwedgiegirl for this post:
Old 09-05-2020, 04:11 PM   #41
girf69

Default Punishment spanking

As for spanking you should do 150 swats on each ass cheek with your 3 most painful implements. You should be fast. 150x3x2 is 900 so i feel like 17 min should be plenty of time :P. You should do it in a bright pink g string. You may add 10 more punishments before you get to orgasm. Last addition do 3 edges for the frustrated sub, ideally you will hump something for these edges like a bitch in heat. :P.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 06:15 AM   #42
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Tell us your feelings

I’m curious to know how this extended punishment is affecting you spankingwedgiegirl? How do the edges feel after each punishment? How is the denial affecting you? How does knowing you still have so many punishments left make you feel?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM   #43
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

I'll be giving you another spanking, this time, I want you to insert a ginger into your ass, and then you will be receiving the following:

50 swats with the bath brush, alternating cheeks every two swats

50 with the belt, alternating cheeks every three swats

50 with the paddle, alternating every five swats

50 with the ping pong paddle, alternating every five.

I expect a picture on this thread of your red ass after the spanking.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 05:10 PM   #44
Spankingwedgiegirl

Hi, sorry I've been gone for a while. I gave myself a few hard spankings today as punishment and I'm sitting here on my bare red raw ass writing this.

I took some new pictures

This is an album of my panties, spanking implements, and my new butt plugs that ill use instead of ginger root (that you can choose from for me to wear during punishment) : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=15863

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 09-28-2020 at 06:36 AM.
Old 09-27-2020, 08:34 PM   #45
Spankingwedgiegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
- Wooden bathbrush lets start from standing with that 10 for each side start out medium each one harder

- Wooden hairbrush now bend over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Plastic hairbrush now lean over your bed and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Leather belt now lean over a chair and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Wooden paddle now on knees on the floor over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Wooden spoon now bend over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Cord now bend over in the corner and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side stay for 30 mins

would like a kik when finshed
Owwie thank you for the punishment.

This one was my first one in a while, so it really warmed up my poor bottom. By the end I was wincing in pain after each stroke.

The 30 minutes in the corner really gave me time to reflect on being such a naughty girl

12 punishments left
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	41168E80-AF82-43F3-A159-1E545C0E5135.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	9431  

Advertisements
Kink Talk