Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should I be allowed to wear after one of the spanking punishments
Loose clothes so my ass is comfortable 2 1.55%
Tight shorts/pants so my ass will really hurt and rub against them as a reminder to be good 51 39.53%
Nothing when I’m alone to keep my red ass on display to humiliate me and make me feel naughty 76 58.91%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2020, 09:25 PM   #1
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy
Default Spank a naughty girl 23F

Hi so I have been acting pretty bratty recently and i’ve been swearing a lot too. After some consideration I decided that I deserved a hard punishment for my actions. I was reluctant to do so because i didn’t want to be punished too hard but then I knew that i had to be spanked. So I cut a ginger root into a buttplug shape, put it in my asshole to burn and sat down to write this. I will only remove it after i finish writing this.

For my naughty behaviour I will be asking for 20 self spanking tasks in this thread. I am talking about spanks applied to my ass. These are the types of punishment spanks I deserve. If your post has spankings to any other part of my body I will not do them because those are not spankings for naughty girls. Naughty girls get spanked on the butt.

Your spanking task can include any of the implements listed below
- Wooden bathbrush
- Wooden hairbrush
- Plastic hairbrush
- Leather belt
- Wooden paddle
- Wooden spoon
- Cord

You can give me corner time if you want as well, specify how long and how i should be doing it.

You can make me insert a ginger root while I do it, but this will really burn my asshole and I only have a few so don’t be too mean with the ginger root.

You can make me wedgie myself while I do it if you want to. If the panties can be stretched without ruining them I can do a bra-connection wedgie too.

If you want you can specify a colour of thong and if I have it I will wear it. If not I’ll try and find something close.

I am only allowed to cum after doing 5 punishments (after 5, after 10, after 15, and after 20). After each punishment I have to edge 3 times, if I cum I have to ask for an additional 3 punishments.

You are allowed to make more than one post per person, but it must be after someone else has posted.

I will try to do the spankings as often as I can, but I am not always alone at home so I will do them when I can.

Please post your punishments to spank this naughty girl and teach her a harsh lesson. After 20 punishments I will definitely be less naughty.

Leave as much or as little detail as you want.

If you want a picture of my red butt so you see that I did your spanking I can post it in this thread or send it to you on kik.

I will post a report when I finish your spanking with the picture of my punished bottom (if you want it in the thread)

Thank you! (Now I can take the root out)

Last edited by Spankingwedgiegirl; 07-25-2020 at 11:18 AM.
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:36 PM   #2
franklydogo

Sounds like you need a good hard punishment.

Start in a thong and give yourself a wedgie then with the wooden hairbrush spank your ass 25 times each cheek for the warm up.

Next you will put the ginger back in your ass and spank yourself 25 more times each cheek with the leather belt.

Last of the spanking part of the punishment spank 25 with the wooden spoon.

Last you will have 10 minutes of corner time

I'd like pics to my Kik:franklydogog

Last edited by franklydogo; 07-24-2020 at 09:51 PM.
franklydogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to franklydogo for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 10:05 PM   #3
deschut
Distinguished Member

I think you should do 50 spanks each side with the cord, no stopping in between.

You'll do this while bent over and in a bra connection wedgie!

Have fun ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deschut for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 10:16 PM   #4

First off insert a nice sized ginger root up your ass. Then benr over and give each cheek 20 medium light spanks with your hand to warm them up. You will now do the following:
Roll a dice:
1-3: Cord
4-6 wooden spoon
Once you roll a dice you will spank each cheek medium hard 5 times. You may stop once you roll the same number twice in a row....unless you have done less than 5 rolls.
559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 10:21 PM   #5
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment no4

30 strong hits with your leather belt to each cheek will be a perfect match to the cords earlier.
Apply them in sets of 10s, alternating between your cheeks. So ten to the right, than ten to the left, add. ten to the right, .....
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 10:53 PM   #6
poiuytr

Default sounds nice

have 20 cord spanks on your butt. As you don't allow other body parts I'll add other 20 (40 in total) and ginger to your ass, or otherwise tell openly we can punish in the same dare ass and other parts.
Besides, i desire a nice pic of you ass after the 'treatment'.
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 10:58 PM   #7
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

As you deserve a hard punishment for bad behaviour. Spank yourself with the wooden bath brush. The amount of times is determined by your GD username a=1, b=2 etc to Z=26. You can split the spanks between right and left cheeks.

Once completed corner time with the ginger root inserted for dice 10 mins. Legs must be at least shoulder width apart and hands on head. If you drop the root the. An additional 5 spanks per cheek with cord for each drop.

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:40 PM   #8
poiuytr

Default another dare

... as I don't want you to finish so early and to be so easy, I add other 80, 40 for each cheek, using wooden spoon, with ginger inside. (if you don't have a new ginger, simply reuse again the old ginger after a good clean in your mouth OR pussy).
I desire picture, and not a single moan allowed. Each even little moan I'll give you another punishment, have I been clear enough ?
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 05:19 AM   #9
dirtyspank

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyspank

Well lets not beat about! 200 spanks for each ass cheek, however, ginger root in ass is a must. Wedgie dam right you can pick the choice. Spanks will be with your belt and each must be harder than the previous and for added fun after every 5 rub ice over your ass!
And yeah I'll want to see the end result
dirtyspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 05:35 AM   #10
whoisit

Default punishment

I want you to spank your ass 10 times on each cheek with every item you mentioned on the post, then either post here the result or kik me: dhjim
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 06:19 AM   #11
zctt
getDare Succubus

I want that ass sore and red. 50 spanks to each ass cheek with all 7 implements. You will be nude for the spanks doing 1/4 of the spanks on all fours, 1/4 in diaper position, 1/4 bent over a chair and the last 1/4 legs spread wide grabbing your ankles or as far as you can while still be able to spank yourself. After your spanking you will spend the next 30 minutes in a corner with your ass plug and in a bra connection wedgie. Kik me a pic of that red ass!

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 06:34 AM   #12
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

- Wooden bathbrush lets start from standing with that 10 for each side start out medium each one harder

- Wooden hairbrush now bend over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Plastic hairbrush now lean over your bed and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Leather belt now lean over a chair and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Wooden paddle now on knees on the floor over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Wooden spoon now bend over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Cord now bend over in the corner and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side stay for 30 mins

would like a kik when finshed
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:41 AM   #13
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

I'm more then happy to give you a good red ass again

Think you may have gotten this one before from me, or very similar. If I recall it was effective though so lets do it again.

First start out in the diaper position on your bed (on your back with your feet in the air using one hand to hold them back) like the naughty girl you are.

Then take the wooden hairbrush and give yourself 200 hard swats to each cheek and 75 to each sit spot.

To really drive the point home then take your wooden bath brush and give yourself another 100 to each cheek and 50 to each sit spot.

Once your ass is burning get to the wall. Stand a foot away from it and your legs shoulder width apart. Place your palms flat on the wall at eye level and git up on your tip toes and stay that way for 20 minutes.

Post the picture of your ass in the thread like the other ones you have done, and pm to make sure I see it.

You are also to ask me for additional punishment if your heels touched any time during that 20 minutes.

Last edited by MrSpanker; 07-25-2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Changed photo requirement from kik to in the thread so everyone can see it.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #14
franklydogo

Since my first one was less severe than some of the other ones on the thread this one will be worse.

I want you in a wedgie of your choice and to do 50 each cheek with the wooden paddle for the warm up.

Next do 75 with the wooden spoon with 25 on your site spots.

For the last spanking part do another 75 with the belt both cheeks.

Lastly you are to have 15 minutes of corner time
Old 07-25-2020, 09:32 AM   #15
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Get ourself into a girly cotton panty and do a hard front wedge to show your hot camelttoe. Rub the panties between your pussy lips and massage your clit until the panty is soaked. Get out of the panties and use them as a gag, then get on all 4 in doggie position and spread your cheeks apart. Give your asshole a spanking with a wooden spoon, 5 spanks. Then spank each of your cheeks 10 times hard.
You will repeat this until your cheeks got 50 hits. After each repetition do a photo proof in the forum or in an album on gd.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk