Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-17-2018, 06:44 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default How Young?

How young were you when you got into kinky stuff and do you think that is to young? Also, what is the youngest a person can be for you to get involved in sexual/kinky stuff both in person and online.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 07:23 PM   #2
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I was super young when I first had what I can retrospectively say were kinky desires - like 8 or 9. But I had no idea what sex was, let alone kink.

The first time I experienced kink with another human was when I was 16 or 17. I don't know whether I was too young. It was fun, we used protection, and no one was harmed. Buuuuuut I didn't have a full understanding of consent at the time. And I certainly wasn't aware of negotiation and aftercare. And even though what we did was fairly light bondage, I very strictly observe these concepts today.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 03:54 AM   #3
LucyLewd

I was around 12 when I had first kinky experience, but not sex related, My first kinky-sex experience I was so old, 18 yo, but I think 15-16 years old can be a good year for start if person is really into that things, but it depend so much by person.

In chastity since: 22.08.2018-->Read more here

I must obey LPV

Ask me anything here
LucyLewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:17 PM   #4
Larah

16 and I think 16 is a perfect age.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

No toys, only household items
Larah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 05:26 PM   #5
HumiliateMe19
Account Banned

Around when I was 16 and I found a lot of bdsm stuff online

The password to my account is ImYourLittleSlut pls take control and humiliate me

When you take control of my acc you can do ANYTHING

Likes: HUMILIATION, messy, Degredation, Public humiliation, piss,
humiliating myself in front of family in secret with a high chance of being caught, incest, public gropeing

Limits: scat, anything that will do permanent damage, video, pics

I Need pm dares pls give me suggestions on a list
PLEASE USE THIS SLUT
Tits size: BB23
HumiliateMe19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:25 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default young

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 View Post
How young were you when you got into kinky stuff and do you think that is to young? Also, what is the youngest a person can be for you to get involved in sexual/kinky stuff both in person and online.
I was about 11 when I got into kinky stuff and lost my virginity . I don't really know how young you can be as most kids start experimenting young and my daughter was doing naked things with friends at 12 because I caught her . No doubt my other kids probably got up to things just never got caught . I don't think kids should be online to young due to it being dangerous with adults who trawl the net looking for kids to take advantage of and its far to easy to lye about who you are etc .Unless kids are very net savvy they should avoid the internet at all costs .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 03:11 AM   #7
fun game girl

At 11 me and my friends discovered the internet and watched a lot of adult things but didn't understand a lot about sex and stuff at that age but watching stuff like that made me feel good.

Kink stuff i was around 15 years old i discovered touching myself and insertions felt great then at 16 i got my first boyfriend and discovered how good sex was.

LIMITS- family, friends, social suicide, full public, anything i consider dangerous

LIKES- playing games of chance, watching a movie, nature walks, bike riding

Sorry i don't have or use KIK.
I prefer to use pms and not chat.
fun game girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fun game girl for this post:
Old 08-21-2018, 08:09 AM   #8
ButtPlugBitch

I discovered the pleasure of vibrators when I was around 8 years old. Purely on accident when playing with a back massager. After that I would masturbate almost nightly after that. Rubbing an old remote control against my clint was my more frequent toy. But I at least I knew not to do so in front of anyone else. So I would play with myself right before bed. I started playing with my ass at 11 when I would stick bouncy balls up my ass and leave them there all day. Like, I would put them in before school and take them out when I got home. I was 13 when I started inserting things into my vagina. So I technically lost my virginity to a screw driver lol.

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:36 AM   #9
LucyB
getDare Devil

Me and my friends used to play "naughty" (I quote that word because it was a very mild form) truth or dare that involved some tying each other up, tickling and "playing doctor" type things in early teens. I guess this was my forray into kink.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:52 AM   #10
HerewegoII

I started playing truth or dare on Omegle when i was 16, and soon after I found getdare to be way more amusing. The rest is history I guess

I am a loser and deserve to be sent dick pics at

Kik: herewego.. Skype: [email protected]

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e7e04.07183876

Likes / Limits / Toys
HerewegoII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #11
Emalice9

From like 10-11 was kinky play not that I realised what it was for a few more years

I think it was to young but I wouldn’t change it either if that makes sense ?

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:00 PM   #12
Bloxo
getDare Devil

This is an odd answer...but 6 I think...it was from that age that I started getting funny feelings about seeing girls punished in gameshows...It wasn't until around the age of 13 I started to translate those feelings into some understanding of sexual awareness.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #13
Becky Richards
Account Banned

It wasn't sexual at the time but when I was little we often played cowboys and indians and I always enjoyed being the damsel in distress and getting tied to a chair and stuff. When I was 12/13 I had to do a dare at a party when I got tied to a chair and every boy had to snog me. that brought out those old feelings again and after that I often used to tie myself up! and kinda dare myself to do variations that slowly became more sexual

I didn't actually have a sexual experience with a guy while tied up until I was 17
Becky Richards is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk