Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default another story

This is another story of when I was at my friend sue's.

We were sat in sue's kitchen one morning drinking coffee as usual before going to work ,when sue told me it was her sisters 18 in just over a weeks time and she had no idea what to get her for a present .I had only met the girl once and to be honest I had no idea either.We bounced a few ideas off each other and decided they were all rubbish as she wanted to give her something out of the ordinary .In the end it was time for work and off we went and didn't give it much more thought .

On the Friday evening ,I had just finished in the kitchen ,when the land lord walked in and said he didn't need me to work the next day as they had something on and wouldn't be opening .I thought it strange but thought no more about it .As we were leaving the land lord turned round to sue and said "enjoy your weekend "and smiled . I should have smelled a rat then but I didn't . I dropped sue home and said I was heading home to get some sleep . As she got out the car ,she asked if I would see her in the morning as we both had a day off work . I told her I would be over for coffee as usual and asked if she had anything planned of course the answer was no ,not particularly but she would think of something exciting to entertain ourselves . I waved and drove off home to bed .

I got there about 8.30 the next morning and sue had the coffee ready and we sat drinking it in the kitchen making small talk .

Helped her with her house work and sorting her kids as her mum hadn't arrived as we were there ,she normally sat the kids so sue could work .

About mid morning the door went ,it was her mum arrived to pick the kids up . We sorted the kids got them away with her mum and went back in the kitchen . I asked how come her mum had taken the kids and she told me it was to give us some time to our selves and she had something kinky planned .

I was already naked by then ,as soon as the kids left off came the clothes . She led me into the living room and had me sit down in a chair ,it was then that I noticed all the nylon rope on the floor it hadn't been there earlier . She asked if she could tie me too the chair which of course I let her do . I trusted her and thought it was some kinky game she wanted to play

She made sure I was completely helpless then started stroking me I was hard in no time then just left me .She kept coming and stroking me back to hardness every now and again for about 45 minutes and smiling and saying nothing .

All of a sudden the door bell went and she went out to answer it closing the living room door on her way out .

I thought she is bound to get rid of who ever it was and waited for her to return .The door closed and all went quiet.The living room door opened and there was sue her sister and 3 other of her sisters friends . Sue turned round to me who was sat there in shock and said ,"I hope you don't mind ,I wanted to give my sister something really special for her 18 and asked her sister what she thought . Her sister asked what they could do and sue told them what ever they liked .

Well let me tell you they were not lost for things to do and by early evening I had blown my load so many times I was just about firing blanks and my poor cock was really tender .I had fucked ,fingered and eaten all 3 of those lovely pussies and I was in heaven .

Sue and I were unable to do anything for 2 days as it was just far to tender to touch .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 08-12-2018, 09:45 AM   #2
Experimental_Daree

Lucky bastard! Any chance of a more explicit version in the R18 section? Don't know how you keep ending up in these situations!
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk