Old 08-03-2018, 08:20 PM   #1
Bored
Distinguished Member

Default Couples with Kinks

Hello all,

I just recently broke up with my GF, and part of the reason was because of my Kinks. So I was wondering...

If you are dating someone with similar kinks, how did you meet?
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:32 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

My husband and I met here on getdare.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:58 PM   #3
ButtPlugBitch

My husband and I were virgins when we got together though weren't so just days later 😏. Anyway, I already knew most of my kinks thanks to exploring a bit with an ex. But my husband didn't know anything as I was his first girlfriend. But we both learned more together. We are very close and open with each other so when he wanted to explore something he would ask and as long as I was comfortable with it, I would explore it with him. For the most part, I have enjoyed everything and even discovered that some things we tried really turned me on. There have been a couple we tried and found one or both of use disliked it so we no longer did the activity.

It's really all about trusting your partner and learning each other's limits.

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:51 AM   #4
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

My first ever kinky partner was a fellow student in college. We connected when I dressed up in leather for a Halloween party. He was... intrigued, and kissed me at the party. After some subtle checks as to whether either of us were seriously interested or just flirting with kink for laughs, he offered to tie me up the next weekend. Our kink connection was AMAZING, but unfortunately, our personal styles had communication conflicts that led to a lot of unnecessary fights over vanilla issues -- and eventually split us up.

The next notable in-person kinky partner was a friend I'd also met in college, who had mentioned during a Truth or Dare game (or something similar) that he had fantasies about handcuffs. We were both dating other people at the time and it wasn't a big deal, but several years later we found ourselves at the same conference, and his college confession from years before encouraged me to pursue a potential relationship now we were both single. In that case, he was a great guy -- but our kinks didn't overlap quite as well, and that and other things led to strain even though we were both happily kinky in our own ways.

I met my current kinky partner* through a casual-dating ad for a very specific scenario. I was reading them mostly for entertainment and hadn't been answering any, but this one was just so playful and positive that I couldn't resist -- even though the scenario itself wasn't something I was looking for longer-term. I just had to say hello and compliment him on his posting. We met for introductions and the beginning of his outlined scenario, and connected so well over time that we just kept going.

*It's still a "casual" relationship today, and I have room in my life for a more full-time partner if I do meet the next Right Person, but I'm grateful for the kink connection every day.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:35 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

My wife and I met in a night club and after we dated a few times and things started to get serious I sat down with her one day and more or less told her unless she was going to embrace the nudist life style and the fact I liked sex outdoors and the fact I wanted a very open and exhibitionist partner I couldn't see any future for us . We started slow and eventually she got to enjoy my life style as much as I did and even raised our kids nudist as well .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 11:49 AM   #6
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

We meet on a online dating site, but were open from the start about our kinks
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk