Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 AM   #1
DogIze

Default Dirty Cocktail Dice Dare [UK - 18/US - 21]

This is a dare for a cocktail with a twist.

What you need:
Something too drink in (will find out later)
Few different liquids (will find out later)
2 Dices

What you'll drink out of:
1 - Regular Glass
2 - Pint Glass
3 - Bowl
4 - On a plate (Don't Spill Any!)
5 - Cup
6 - You choose

Now for making the cocktail:

How many "ingredients" :

1 - 2
2 - 3
3 - 4
4 - 3
5 - 2
6 - 5

Ingredients (Use both dices) :

2 - Water
3 - Coca Cola
4 - Vodka
5 - Piss
6 - Cum
7 - Beer
8 - Any juice
9 - Cum
10 - Beer
11 - Piss
12 - Cum

Time limit too drink it :

1 - 2 minutes
2 - 5 minutes
3 - 10 minutes
4 - 15 minutes
5 - 20 minutes
6 - As fast as you can

Enjoy your drink!
DogIze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DogIze for this post:
Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
Nessuno

Send a message via MSN to Nessuno

Had vodka beer and cum in a bowl
Nessuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
funguy2013

Send a message via Yahoo to funguy2013

I like this dare, very nice

Likes: feet, cum, masturbating, cam (No Face), ice,nipple play, light spanking, dice dares, Exercise, JOI

Dislikes: cum eating, anal, edging

limits: Pee, poop, illegal, Wedgies, large anal, public, bondage
funguy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
irishguy88

Cum, cola and piss in a pint glass. Any rules on the amount of each I use?

Limits: Extreme pain, animals, illegal. Anything else is firmly in the 'try me' category.
irishguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #5
DogIze

nope. that ones down too you. but be generous!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
Emilie_Trav

I did it last week with a dom on my webcam, i suppose it was a lucky day for him

Piss - beer - piss - vodka > In a pint glass > 5 minutes...

Was not good but i really enjoy the dare, thx
Limits : Permanent, Family/Friends, Illegal, "Social suicide", Blood, Shaving, Face (I wear mask)
Emilie_Trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #7
gieke
Distinguished Member

I pint of piss and orange juice within 2 minutes it is.
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #8
DogIze

I decided to do this myself and got:

Regular Glass

Piss/Cum/Beer. all next to eachother, that's random.org for you! but i decided to drink a glass of piss and beer, about 70% piss/ 30% beer and cum in my mouth, legs over the head method. very enjoyable.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:20 AM   #9
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to do it

This is a dare for a cocktail with a twist.

What you need:
Something too drink in (will find out later)
Few different liquids (will find out later)
2 Dices

What you'll drink out of: 5 - Cup

How many "ingredients" : 6 meaning 5 ingredients
12-9---> cum
5----> piss
2---> water
8---> any juice

3 - 10 minutes

but i feel i will take it as quick as possible !

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:46 AM   #10
wandering76

I rolled 6 ingredients in a regular glass with 15 minutes.
3 of those ingredients is cum so I'm taking that as 3 loads of cum. Water (ice cubes), Coke, and Vodka (which I don't have so I'll use Rum).

Dislikes: Anything Illegal, friends/family, messy/diapers wedgies, etc.
wandering76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #11
no-cake?!?

Haha, 1 pint of beer & beer in as fast as you can. Being a student will probably lend itself to this moment. I'll post try again in a bit too see if I get something less common.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Toys: Small, Medium & Large Bulb Buttplugs; 6" Dildo & Inflatable Vibrating Buttplug
no-cake?!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:02 PM   #12
RebelSoul

Nice dare! I just did it and got Beer, vodka, and piss in a cup, in 2 minutes. I filled about halfway with piss, then beer, and then 2 shots of vodka. Drank it without much difficulty.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:27 AM   #13
deliman

2, 2, 6-9-12, 4. So I had to have a pint glass with cum, cum, and cum! And drink it in 15 minutes. To make this dare more daring, I went to a local adult theater that has a "lounge" room - 5 couches and a screen - where single women get in free. I was wearing just my knee length hooded sweater with nothing underneath. There was 1 couple in the theater, and 5 single guys. The women was wearing a short black skirt which was hiked up around her waist, and a thin white sweater. She was masturbating a VERY hairy pussy while 3 men stood around her stroking their cocks. everyone looked at me as I came in, and I proceeded to pull a pint glass out of my sweater pocket before I took it off, standing naked in the theater (which absolutely REEKED of sex - I love that nasty cum smell). I said that they had 15 minutes to fill my glass, then they could watch me drink it. Immediately, everyone left the other women, except for the guy she was with, and came over to me. I sat on a couch and spread my legs wide, with my ankles under my butt, giving them the full "presentation" shot. I place the glass right in front of my cunt, and reached out and grabbed a cock in each hand and started stroking. one of the guys had a hair trigger, and came within 10 seconds of me grabbing him. I directed his rather weak spurts toward the glass, but most of it splashed on my belly and ran down to drip off of my cunt lips. "In the Glass!" I yelled, while the other guys laughed. Mr. Quick Draw was replaced with a black guy who had a dick I swear was a foot long, and almost as thick around as my wrist. While I was stroking him, the other guy I was stroking reached down and grabbed the glass, proceeding to give 3-4 large spurts into it. He then pressed it back down between my legs, giving my now dripping pussy (both from the first premature ejaculator and my own copious juices) a nice rub in the process. He was replaced by the husband of the other woman, who had a respectable 7 inch white snake. His wife came over and began to lick my nipples as I stroked a cock with each hand. "Don't spill it" I said, and she smiled and moved the glass out of the way as she licked her way down to my cunt and began to lap at it lick a dog dying of thirst. I started sucking Mr. Black Monster, and after a couple of minutes he groaned and said "Grab the glass!" He then shot a HUGE load of cum, filling the glass at least a 1/4 of an inch. He was replaced by another black man, thin one with an average dick of around 6 inches. Meanwhile, I had an orgasm from the vigorous tonguing I was getting from the other woman. This kept going for around 15 minutes (honestly, I wasn't paying THAT much attention to the time), with me sucking and stroking 2 guys at the same time until one came and was replaced with another. A couple of new guys came in while this was going on, and 3 of the guys got back in line for seconds. At least 2 guys came on me from behind while this was going on, and maybe more (I was a little distracted). One guy came in my mouth before we could grab the glass, but I spit that into the glass and continued. When all was said and done, I had a little more than an inch of cum in the glass. I had 4 big orgasms, and was in an almost constant state of little orgasms while this was going on. I grabbed the glass and stood up, standing in front of a crowd of a dozen people or so (where had they all come from?), then drained the glass in 2 big swallows. I had another orgasm as the last of the cum ran down my throat, without even touching myself. Showing the world what a slutty cunt I an always gets me off. After that, I proceeded to fuck as many of the guys as wanted *and were still able) to. I also had a prolonged 60 session with the other woman, at one point both of us getting fucked while eating each other, then eating the guys cum out of each other's cunt. I ended up spending 4 hours that, and can't tell you how many guys or times I was fucked.
Limits - Scat, Needles, Blood, anything that causes injury, ORGASM DENIAL! (have to come at least once a day!)
I do NOT need, want or reply to anyone wanting to be my Master!
deliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:01 AM   #14
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

What you'll drink out of:
5 - Cup

How many "ingredients" :
3 - 4
beer, cum, vodka, piss

5 - 20 minutes

ouch the mixing of beer, cum, vodka and piss is really disgusting ! but i did it quickly...

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2023, 01:42 PM   #15
AmericanCoot

Default My 1st Go at This..

Lordy..
I was saying to myself, "anything but cola, anything but cola.." lmao

I ended up rolling for 4 ingredients
1. Piss
2. [Double dose of] Piss
3. Cola
4. Vodka

Had 10 minutes to consume the cocktail.. kinda came down to a last minute chug though
But hey, this was fun I wanted to do something pervy that'd only grant me a slim chance of spunking lol.. Cool idea
Gonna go rinse my mouth out (aggressively)
Cheers!!

Edging, JOI, CEI, Roleplay, [up to moderate] CBT, Spankings, Camming, Piss Play, Games of Chance, Ruined Orgasms, [temporary] Denial, Sweat/Musk, Safe & Somewhat-Ethical Public Play, [mild/safe] Anal Play

DISLIKES/LIMITS:
Nonconsensual exposure, scat, retention, public exhibitionism, socially personal or sensitive, excessively messy, hardcore anal, prolonged denial

KIK:
JoeyTheTowhee
Please ask for other socials via Kik or GetDare
AmericanCoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk