Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 03-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
sexilexi131313
Account Banned

Default private roleplay anyone?

I would love to do a type of private roleplay on here like this: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102888
any takers?
sexilexi131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
diaperkitten

Ah so you like our rp. Sure I would like to rp with you

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
sexilexi131313
Account Banned

haha yeah your ropeplay is great! I love how it is so much more gramatically correct and easier to read than the others! just to clarify though, if I was to do a roleplay I would want to be the submissive person, either male or female. Allthough I am female I am fairly confident I could represent a male well, but I dont think that I could act dominant at all!! sorry if this puts anyone off, but thats the way I feel. i would also like to do it in the story section, like ur doing now, so whomever i am doing it with would have to agree to that. Thanks!!!!!
sexilexi131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
diaperkitten

Aw shame I am terrible at playing the master role. However if we could find maybe two people who can play the masters or maybe just one we could make a bigger role play. It could be something like maybe their is two friends who are ether both masters or master and slave and they see two people who they want to hummilate or be humilated by so perhpas they invite them over for a game of truth or dare.

It could be something like that but I am totally up for playing in a rp with you as long as we can get someone to be a master for me. I may play a master and a sub role but only if I have a master in it to control me.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
Power of the diaper

If either of you guys want me, I could try it. I've done roleplays before and if you want I could try doing one with 2 people. I don't mind being master.

My name is little baby Power and I am a baby new year.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=588787
Power of the diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
italia13calcio
Account Banned

I would be interested in doing one too, as a slave, but male. Any takers?
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #7
jcogginsa

i'd be interested in playing a master
jcogginsa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk