Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Need Ideas for Characters...You Want to be One?

Hi guys, I have a new story formulating in my head. I know I still have yet to complete my other story and I still plan on doing so. I'm in the brainstorming stage of my new story and I know it's going to be more based on truth or dare rather than s/m or whatever. However, I've kind of reached a block on coming up with characters. My first erotica story was easy because they're based off poeple I know. This seems to be a popular thing and I thought I would appease some people of the getdare forums by giving them an opportunity to be a character in my story. If you're interested please send me a pm, some brief physical details, and your personality. These physical details and personality are how you want to be portrayed in the story. Also feel free to add any more details that we should know about you in the story. I am looking for three girls and three guys. First come is first serve.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Old 08-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I've decided to give a little more info to help tell you whtat to say about yourself. These questions should be answered if you want to be a character in my upcoming story.
Remember the answers you give are how you want to be portrayed in the story. Like for example if you're really shy and timid but want to be outspoken and a little ostentatious in the story go with the second option. The character you choose does not have to necessarily represent who you really are.

What does your character look like? Gender? Hair? Eyes? Height? Weight? Outstanding features? Age? Clothing attire? All important stuff in physical appearance.

What is your character's sexual orientation?

Is your character a sub, dom, slave, master, mistress, switch, or none of the above?

What is your character's name and what is their personality like? Is there any event that happened in the past or anything else that identifies who they are?

Does your character have any likes or limits?

Try to answer all these questions if you're interested in being a character in my story. Also keep in mind only answer these questions if you're willing to accept the fact that I cannot exactly tell what's going to happen to you, the only thing I can guarantee is that you won't die. I have already had one guy apply so I still need two guys and three girls and it would be awesome if one of those girls was a submissive but it's not mandatory. No I am not looking for a sub, just goes along well with one of the characters already established (not a member of getdare).

Click here!

Old 08-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Just letting everyone know, that the three girl spots have been filled. I still need two guys for characters though. Like I said before send me a pm with the questions in the above post answered and whatever else you think I should know about your character. Also as I said before, first come, first serve.

Click here!

Old 04-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
orangegongman

hi, i just sent u an application and wanted to know if u were on. i had my gf write the application cause i wouldnt know how to describe myself.

I hold my allegiance to the king groen and those who serve him.
My jobs in my kingdom are veteran warrior and performer, and my lord is the mighty warrior and trainer of warriors Conall, whom I serve under as assistant exercise trainer and personal guard.

limits: scat, public, gay
Old 05-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I think I should post this even though I'm trying to be conservative. The original story that I posted this for has fizzled. However, if you are still interested I could have a part for you in aonther story that has been formulating in my mind, but just for my own sake this story will not be started until my other story is finished. So I guess what I'm saying is this thread is basically closed and I am currently not accepting chracters.

RACHIE EDIT
Closed with users consent.

If you are interested in being a character in the new story (may be some time before started / posted) please private message Komodo jones

Thank you

Click here!

Last edited by Rachie; 05-07-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk