Old 05-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
beatea

Default Another 'do you like my idea' thread.

Hello
First, I'm really a big fan of Rachel's SPWaT-series. I was thinking to write a fiction.
  • It will be a fanfiction to a teenage show
  • It will involve either strip poker (slightly based on Rachel's game, but prob not, because that might be counted as idea stealing) or a dare game a la darering
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thank you for reading my story (see signature for link)

Well my Strip Poker with a Twist / the Sequel is mainly (90%) true story, with a bit of everything.

Feel free to make a similar story.

IDEA'S
If you are writing a Fictional (Made up) story there are thousands of idea's that you can come up with.

Strip Pool, other card game, an internet game, wii game, etc use your imagination. If you are stuck why not write about a fantasy you have (sure others may have the same / similar)

If its a game you can set rules as you feel fit, and change as go along, truths, dares are wonderful to read about, and a great way for the audience / readers to understand the characters a little better.

Things to think about, are the characters males, females, both, / what ages are the characters / where will it be set / what the story line will be / how this all happened (lead up) etc Its important for a good begining that draws the readers into the story.

Do a lot of planning befoe you start writing, draft notes etc. I find it works best to have several chapters pre written, i can them change / edit these if so wish.

Hope all goes well with the possible story idea.

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
beatea

Thanks, I've written fanfic before so you can say I'm pretty experienced as a writer, but I've never done something like this
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk