Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-17-2018, 01:01 PM   #1
Seren_Bach
Baby Member

Heart Help Me Learn 23/F

I cum really quickly when i play with myself and it always feels really anti climactic. Could you give me some dares that will help me learn how to not cum so fast so that I can play for longer

Likes: Orgasm Control, Instructions, Light Anal (training), Light Pain, Nipple Play, Toilet Control.

Dislikes: Anything Cold, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Torture, Toothpaste.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Public, Family/Friends, Face Pics, Scat, Blood, Messy, Permanent.

Will update as i learn more ^^^

Toys: Buttplug, Anal Beads, Vibrator, Ribbed Glass Dildo, Normal Glass Dildo, Rubber Vibrating Dildo, Paddle, Bondage Tape.
Seren_Bach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Hey there. Something easy for the start but I hope it feels like an eternity.

Insert the buttplug and set an alarm on 10 minutes. Put on a blindfold and make yourself comfortable on your bed. Hold the vibrator on the lowest setting against your clit until. You may not stop until you hear the alarm.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #3
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Search for the audio “cals curse” and listen to that a couple of times.
Let us know how it makes you feel.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:19 PM   #4
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

That make you sure it isn't cool to cum fast
Insert anal beads up your ass. Rub your clit until you edge and immediately take off your hand from your clit and remove anal beads as fast as you can (can use a lot of lube to make it easier). Insert it again and repeat 5 times. Then plug your ass with buttplug and grab glass dildo in your hand. You should lay on your belly and slowly insert dildo in your pussy half way deep. Reinsert it 50 times and remember to take off completely from your pussy each time. Take your plug off and try to insert dildo in your ass. I'd like you to do 30 thrusts as deep as you can, even if you can fit only tip. Then get on your knees, spread your legs and rub your clit till you edge. Spank your ass 20 times for asscheek. Last thing you must to do is: grab your vibe, set timer for 1 minute and get on your back against bed and slide vibe inside your pussy half way deep. Put your legs on your bed, switch on vibe on low and start timer. You mustn't cum before timer alarm shouts. After this time you can choose you may cum with your ass plugged in any position and by whatever you want or get on all fours against wall/bed, slide vibe in your pussy (wall or bed help you hold it on right place) and set timer for 2 minutes. Switch on vibe on medium and try not to cum before timer alarm shouts. If you fail, you must repeat this dare another day but multiply a time and any other actions by 2. If you survive, feel free to cum however you want. If not face pics aren't a limit, please Kik or pm me some pics you'll maybe take doing this dare. Cheers!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:06 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren_Bach View Post
I cum really quickly when i play with myself and it always feels really anti climactic. Could you give me some dares that will help me learn how to not cum so fast so that I can play for longer
Well, little star. When you first see starlight at night, do it three times quickly in succession so you wear yourself out. Then wait 30 mins for the real one nice and slow.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dares for beginners, learn, train