Old 01-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default 100 nights of buttplugs

As you all may or may not know... for my 100th post on getdares I made a poll. I asked all of you amazing friends/ strangers / fellow kinks to vote of something I would have to do thru out 2017...
You voted. 92 voters. Wow. Just wow... thank you soooo much.
I was sure up until the last day that 100 blowjobs was going to win. But somehow at the very end 100 nights of buttplugs pulled ahead.

So I decided to start a bit of a blog and let you all know how it is going...

Again. Thanks to all who voted. And a special thanks to my friends who made bets with me along the way... can't wait to "see" my winnings
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post:
Old 01-09-2017, 10:13 AM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Nights 1-3

Nights 1-3

Here is the result (at least for the first 3 days)
Jan 1st . New years night
Had amazing anal sex with my husband after 30 or so minutes of bj and for play. Then as his sperm was still dripping from my ass I snuck off to the bathroom and slipped my med size plug in with no lube woke up 6 hours later... not bad for the first night

Jan 3rd night 2 (1am)
Sadly back to work. Did not not not want to go back !!!
It's 130am on January 3rd and I just got home. Everyone is alseep. Figured this would be a good night to wear another plug
Took a shower and played with my ass for quite a while... mmmm so good. Slipped the plug in and off to bed... I was sooo horny... I had some rather vivid dreams... and sooooo wanted to be fucked. Woke up 6 hours or so later with my hand wrapped around my husbands soft cock. Decided to stroke it till he woke up... glad it didn't take him long. Sucked him off just a few moments later

Jan 3rd night 3 1130pm
Not at all trying to confuse you all. Brought my plug to work (wore it the last hour or so) got home and went straight to bed. Wore my med sized plug again for almost 8 hours... fuck I am such a horny mess. I need to findicate a more comfortable (all day) sort of plug. It feels so good in my ass. But my poor cheeks get rubbed raw. Taking a few days off for recovery

So far... so good 3 days in... and 3 nights done
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 01-09-2017, 10:16 AM   #3
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Nights 4-6

Jan 6th night 4
Friday. Husband back to work for the dumb 3rd shift!!!!
I rather have enjoyed his vacation. Going to bed with him each night. Laying in his arms. Even without sex... I can't imagine my life for a single day without him. For better or worse babe!!! Always and forever!!!! Sorry ya'll back to the plugs...
No work for me today so I slipped the plug in as soon as I heard him shit the front door (yes extra long torture for me) wore the med sized plug again 745pm-630am till I had to remove it... god so empty now

Jan 7th night 5
Saturday waited until I was in bed tonight. Used sir lancelot (my favorite toy, dildo/vibe) with lots of lube to get my ass all ready for my large plug... it's been way to long my old friend... hurt Oh so bad going in. Took some time. But once in... omg so full. Streached sooo wide. Tossed and turned in a state of hornieness all night. Took it out while showering... damn forgot I had church (and singing in the church today) caught myself a few times biting my lip.... want to fuck.

Jan 8th night 6
Sunday
I was a frustrated and cranky mom/wife for a bit today... so after the house was asleep I turned on some dumb show (for background noise) and read a few anal erotica stories
... found a pussy punishment of gd to do.. and had a bit of painful fun... wore my largest plug the whole time too... left it in till the dumb alarm went off.. 8 hours with the plug only 4 of which were sleeping (work should be fun tonight) So so tired.
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 01-12-2017, 09:42 AM   #4
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid Night 7

Night 7
Monday I was watching tv after work and I completely forgot about my plug till almost 3am. Slipped it in right before climbing into bed. Med plug, very little lube. I woke up just a few hours later with a stomach bug... looks like a few days with no plug till my tummy settles. Maybe ll try again this weekend
7 nights down... 93 to go...
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 01-16-2017, 11:04 AM   #5
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Nights 8-11

Friday... small plug midnight-6am
Saturday was horny as fuck and had the house to myself... put on my corset, used my favorite toy to fuck my ass for 40 minutes. Then plugged it with my largest plug. And my med sized one in my pussy. Work up late... almost wore them to church.. oh god that would have been uncomfortable and so bad!!!!!
Sunday.
Fuck I was horny all day... I kept biting my lip (on the right side) all day. So when I got home from bible study I put my med size plug in my ass and wore it to the movies... star wars is a good movie... but with an ass plug it becomes a great one. Wore it till 6 (12 hours

Monday. Today (new dare or task form a get dares friend) So I edged 3 times in the shower (the only time I will be allow3d to touch my pussy or clit for 4 weeks!!! And all sex must be anal sex with my husband... I wonder how he will go for it so tonight 2hen I get home from work I will be using my med plug

11 down 89 to go fuck it's gonna be a long ass year!!!!
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
The following user says Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post:
Old 02-03-2018, 06:16 AM   #6
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default 12-15

Working 3rd shift now. So I sleep durring the day...

12. Small plug, 6 hours... fuck it's been to long. It hurt sliding in. The entire time I didn't sleep. I stayed up chatting with friends online... the plug made me so horny... I woukd have loved a cock instead

13. Upgrade med plug.... fuck fuck fuck it's full. My ass is packed and fulk... 5 hours and again indidnt sleep. This is bad. I need sleep.

14 I took a night off, and now am trying again. Small plug again. The medium was a bit to much. 3 hours and I actually fell asleep. 3 hours but I slept. Horny again... always....
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
The following user says Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post:
Old 02-03-2018, 12:16 PM   #7
ADeviousDeviant

Great blog, keep it up! (;
Old 02-05-2018, 02:52 AM   #8
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Continue?

15. Slept 4 hours (at night) woke up around midnight. Figured I'd plug myself again. Small plug again.. 4 hours.
Took a shower in the morning before removing.

16. After the dragon (husband) and i had sex... plugged my ass with the med plug. And used the large in my pussy. It was hard to sleep. Tossed and turned all night!
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 02-12-2018, 05:45 AM   #9
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Following this closely want my wife to try this. How big do you want your holes to be by the end ?
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:09 AM   #10
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default 17-22

It's been a few days and I am able to post a few more nights of plugs...
Someone has asked me to plug my pussy as well (thanks alot) so I have been switching back and forth
17. pussy med plug... i was so wet. The Damn thing wouldnt stay put. After 2 hours i took it out to sleep
18. ass. small plug again... only a few hours of sleep. Ugg
19. pussy tried the large plug tonight. Oh the fullness. Now he wants to stretch and ruin my pussy... fuck fuck fuck
20. Ass. Knowing I am going to have anal sex this weekend I tried the medium plug. I was able to keep it in for 5 hours before it got to be to much. Fuck fuck it hurt so bad comming out. Eeek

night off from pussy and ass....

21 again with the ass... medium. Gotta make that tight little ass ready for a sexy fuck! Only lasted 3 hours. And I couldn't sleep.

22. Well tonight shouk d have been a pussy night... but... got fucked in the ass and I wanted to keep the full feeling... so I used the med plug. (Ps I plugged the cum in there while i slept)
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 02-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #11
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
Following this closely want my wife to try this. How big do you want your holes to be by the end ?
I really don't want big gaping holes. Eek.
But... I have to do 100 nights. So it's going to happen... I guess.

My goal last year was to be able to wear the med plug for 24 hours. But idk if that is still a goal.
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 02-12-2018, 05:29 PM   #12
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

I think the large one should be your goal . At least in your ass
Old 02-12-2018, 09:19 PM   #13
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
I think the large one should be your goal . At least in your ass
The large one for 24 hours should be my goal?
Kik is Amongthorns22
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 02-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #14
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Hows it going honey, I have not seen any updates in a while, Im really liking your idea!
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:19 AM   #15
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
The large one for 24 hours should be my goal?
Ya you should make a goal of the large one for 24 or 36 hours
The following user says Thank You to Screamnbeaver for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk