Old 08-12-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
Tempting_rebuttal

Default Bound to a New Fate: ch. 1

Please, no more!

Kelly thought, but she held her tongue, as she didn't want to upset her master with an unwanted outburst. Kelly couldn't understand how she was so lucky to have found the master she had.

Kelly had met Ryan years ago at a convention focused on all things kink. Being the usually shy type, she was taken aback when Ryan introduced himself and wanted to pursue a relationship with her.
Kelly never took herself for the type others would find attractive, but truth be told she had a timeless beauty to her that only she couldn't see. Long, silky black hair, a round face with small delicate frame and tiny nose with glasses that gave her an inquisitive look, she was a sight to behold.

Ryan on the other hand had a very powerful, tall physique. Short brown hair with a square jaw, he was the type of person Kelly only ever dreamed of and she became very excited at the prospects that could exist in a relationship with a man like this.

She feigned interest, out of habit that came of her timid disposition, but leaped at the offer to enjoy a drink together.
They went to a bar just across the street and were there for hours. They both found out that they actually had a lot in common, outside of kinks like bondage and exhibitionism. They both loved hiking and working out and had an affinity for dogs and cats, Ryan actually owning two dogs.

Kelly was absolutely enthralled through the night and both companies lost track of time. It came to light that Ryan is actually a successful business man as well! By the time they left the bar, they were both far too inebriated to drive home and Ryan offered to grab a cab with Kelly

"I'd love a ride with you"
Kelly whispered. Turns out, Kelly's timid side didn't exist when she had the chance to enjoy a little alcohol.

When the cab arrived Kelly and Ryan hopped in and made their way back to Ryan's place. As they stumbled their way up the homes steps, it became very clear Ryan, and especially Kelly, had enjoyed one too many drinks as they were both uncontrollably laughing at each other's clumsy drunk nature's. They hardly noticed they hit the front door and finally flounder into the front lobby of Ryan's place and, even through Kelly's drunken vision, she couldn't believe what she sees. A giant open lobby, with beautiful white stairs and a dome glass roof with a giant chandelier hanging from the center. A curving staircase leading to the second floor, while to their right was a doorway that lead to what looked like a lounge and to their right a small den.

Kelly stood jaw agape at the sight, which left Ryan chuckling quietly to himself.

He knew she hadn't seen anything yet.

Arm in arm, they shuffled their way up the lavished staircase which, upon closer inspection, was marbled and the railing beautiful gold coloured metal.

"you aren't afraid to show off I see" Kelly teased. Ryan gave a warm, amused smile and lead Kelly to the bedroom where they both immediately started to passionately kiss.
Though this, Ryan expertly maneuvered them both onto the bed and they soon became intertwined in each other's passion.

As time passed they both slowly lost their clothes and soon both were in nothing but their underwear.

Kelly was in heaven and absolutely floored. The way Ryan caressed her, he knew where to touch and what to tease. Constantly shuddering from his movements and touches. She locked him in one more kiss and at this moment she felt him softly break away.

"think you'd be okay with being in a bit of a bind?"
Ryan bent under the bed and grabbed up some rope in both hands

"I think I'd love it"
Kelly proclaimed. So with expert movement, Ryan took the rope and tied some up under the bed, afterwards he expertly tied up Kelly's hands and feet as so they were bound in a spread eagle position.

"comfy?"
"perfectly"
Ryan leaned over and kissed Kelly on her forehead
"wonderful. If you ever need us to stop, I want you to yell out red, understand?"
Kelly looked confused
"red? What do you mean?"
"if anything goes wrong I want to be able to stop. This will be my queue to stop. Understand?"
" oh, of course"
Suddenly Kelly felt a twin of uneasiness as the situation was setting in. Truth be told she'd only ever dreamed of a situation like this and never thoug ht it would actually happen. She had no idea what to expect and that scared her. But at the same time she could feel herself getting sexually excited at her predicament
Old 08-13-2018, 02:08 PM   #2
Tempting_rebuttal

If anybody has any feedback, let me know, I'd love to hear it
Old 08-14-2018, 08:02 AM   #3
Bear01

Please keep writing. Love it
Dislikes/Limits: Public, Cam, Videos, Pictures, Family, Blood, Messy, Electro
Bear01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, fiction, master, slave