Old 10-17-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Cake Living Incense Holder

Inspired by and customized for The Living Statue, though anyone may give it a try!

I think perhaps it should take some time to meditate on its nothingness, its purposelessness, other than being a display case for its belongings.

Incense is quite helpful for meditation... so that is what it's going to do for me: be a living incense holder.

It will first acquire and prepare a special incense stick. It will melt some candle wax in a small but long/tall container; a test tube or vial would be ideal, but a small juice glass will work fine, it'll just take more wax. It is to melt the wax, then dip the thin base of the incense stick into it repeatedly to build up a smooth and safe waxy lining that it feels will be a comfortable diameter to fit into its urethra without it getting stuck. It will exercise caution not to let the wax touch the actual incense (the thicker part of the stick).

It will strip completely naked in its room with its special incense stick and a lighter or some matches within reach.

It will kneel, fully upright with its knees spread to shoulder width, and manipulate its penis until it is erect.

If another object would like to try, and it happens to have a vagina, rather than a penis, it may lie down on its back with its legs spread, and insert the incense into its urethra that way. On the floor, please; it shouldn't impose itself on its bed while being used by a mere incense stick; that would be grievously unfair to the bed! Such female-shaped objects should prop its head up on something... not a pillow, something firmer, so that it can see its genitals and the meditation aid jutting out from between its legs.

Now that it is all prepared and in position, the human incense holder will now insert its specially prepared meditation aid into its urethra. It will not spare itself due to mere pain... but if it senses danger or injury, it will stop sensibly. Male-shaped objects should be certain to press the incense in quite deeply, leaving less than an inch between the burnable part and the tip of its phallus, so that if the object should fail to remain erect, the incense will not fall out of its holder.

And then... the human thing will light its incense, let it come to a steady glow, then blow it out so it smolders. I doubt it will find itself capable of holding the incense as steady as a real incense holder, but it will, at least, try.

A male-shaped object should do its best to remain erect while the incense is burning, by meditating and dwelling on the fact that its powerful human mind and intricate human body has willingly reduced itself to being nothing more than a poor facsimile of an incense holder as it no doubt wiggles and wobblers around, waving the glowing, smoking point all about.

It must keep its head bowed and its hands behind its back the entire time the stick is burning, and its eyes open and focused on either the ember at the tip, or at its own fleshy tip (or moist lips) with the incense protruding from it. It may blink as it wishes, of course; it will need its eyes to work for later tasks.

It may not move, adjust itself, touch itself, or remove the incense until it has finished burning and just the centimeter or so of wood remains jutting out of its urethra.

Once the incense has gone out, it is to masturbate to orgasm with the stick still inside of its incense holder, if it can. If it is not permitted to climax at the moment, then it must come as close as it can with an edge, which it must then ride for as close to ten full seconds as it possibly can without going over. If it accidentally cums without permission, then after reporting to me, it must also report the incident to its denial-holder or owner, and beg for punishment to earn forgiveness. It should have been more careful not to over-stimulate itself!

Finally... it must write its report here before it is allowed to remove the stick from its urethra and resume its normal human life.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-18-2021 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added female compatibility; increased safety.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 01:37 AM   #2
1337dares

I don't think it's safe to insert wood into a urethra as it could cause scratching or wood pieces to remain. It would probably be safer to attach one to the end of a medical grade sound though.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt

Last edited by 1337dares; 10-18-2021 at 02:50 AM.
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:24 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337dares View Post
I don't think it's safe to insert wood into a urethra as it could cause scratching or wood pieces to remain. It would probably be safer to attack one to the end of a medical grade sound though.
Fair point.

Let's definitely go with coating with wax, then. Do it ahead of time in a small juice glass or the like with wax melted in it for dipping so it's nice and smooth. That should be safe enough, I think.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-18-2021, 07:17 PM   #4
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

I am excited and nervous to try this task. I hope to be able to complete it satisfactorily. And of course my report will be detailed as well. My Master has given me permission to cum as well, just for this task, with something smaller than usual in my boy cunt. I have just finished preparing the incense stick, and am making my final arrangements with my Master.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ravenwood for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 07:49 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
I am excited and nervous to try this task. I hope to be able to complete it satisfactorily. And of course my report will be detailed as well. My Master has given me permission to cum as well, just for this task, with something smaller than usual in my boy cunt. I have just finished preparing the incense stick, and am making my final arrangements with my Master.
I'm excited to hear that, and look forward to your report!

Please be sure to thank your master properly, both for me and for yourself!

Are you experienced with urethral insertions? Is it your urethra you referred to as your "boy cunt" or your anus?

Please be safe... if you feel like you're in any danger of a medical incident at any point, stop immediately. I've done urethral insertions myself, but I'll admit, never with an incense stick. I'm pretty sure the wax will render it safe, and that if it does soften enough from your body heat for some of it to be left behind in your urethra, it will just be gradually pushed out as you urinate (and cum) over the next day or so, but I'd hate to be responsible for a deeply humiliating trip to the ER! (The devil inside me is disagreeing with that and giggling maniacally, hoping for a detailed report of just such a humiliation... bad devil, down, boy! *smacks internal devil*)

Old 10-18-2021, 08:29 PM   #6
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I have just finished this task. I would like to begin my report by first thanking Barefoot Alien for coming up with this wonderful idea, secondly, I would advise caution and recommend making your incense sound a bit thicker than mine was. Now that those items of business are finished, I can get the body of my report underway.

Before beginning, as is customary for me when I play and orgasm, I inserted a Pen and Gear brand metallic permanent marker in my boy cunt. I then lit my candle and coated my sound in wax for safer insertion. I started my camera and began filming myself as I inserted the stick and lit it. As soon as I blew out the flame on the incense I became entranced in how much the smoke danced in the air, but realizing I could not stay very hard I turned over onto my back so that the incense was less likely to slip out. I continued this way for around 15 minutes according to the video, using my hands to try to keep the stick from falling, a no-no I realize, for which I shall accept any punishment thrust upon me.

After a while of meditating and pondering on my submission and insignificance it occurred to me that I had forgotten to blow out the candle. Rather than waste the wax of a low melting candle I instead began to cover my fagclit in the wax repeating the process around every 5 minutes until it was completely covered, while of course keeping in mind that I am only an incense holder and a pretty piss poor one at that. I remained silent throughout the entire endeavor except for at one point at which I accidentally poured too much wax too close and burned myself a little, before you go worrying about me, I have a lot of burn care materials and actually took the time to put some aloe salve on it before writing this.

As the incense reached the end of its life, I began to masturbate, the entire sheet of hard wax lifting up as I did, carried upwards by my growing boy wood. I admit that at one point the incense and hat of wax fell out, and I did not put them back on/in. The orgasm was far stronger than the one I had earlier today, and I am still coming down from it as I write this.

In closing once again I wish to offer my thanks as a fag, a switch, and a dom, to Barefoot Alien. I also reiterate my warning as I feel if this is adhered to, along with placing a clamp around the stick to prevent it from sliding in and becoming lost in the urethra, this task will be perfect and suitable for general use.

Submissively yours,

Fagpup Coy
Property of Master DW

Post Script: I need to go wash up. Ack I'm covered in ash and wax. Filthy creature aren't I?

M/23/Gay/USA

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Last edited by Ravenwood; 10-18-2021 at 08:31 PM. Reason: adding P.S
Old 10-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #7
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
[snip]
I could not stay very hard I turned over onto my back so that the incense was less likely to slip out. I continued this way for around 15 minutes according to the video, using my hands to try to keep the stick from falling, a no-no I realize, for which I shall accept any punishment thrust upon me.

[snip]
In closing once again I wish to offer my thanks as a fag, a switch, and a dom, to Barefoot Alien. I also reiterate my warning as I feel if this is adhered to, along with placing a clamp around the stick to prevent it from sliding in and becoming lost in the urethra, this task will be perfect and suitable for general use.

Submissively yours,

Fagpup Coy
Property of Master DW

Post Script: I need to go wash up. Ack I'm covered in ash and wax. Filthy creature aren't I?
Outstanding job! What a good boy you are! Thank you to Master DW for allowing your pup to come out and play for me.

You are indeed a filthy little animal, but that's okay. Puppies often get dirty when they're having fun.

Did you find the wax to be slippery inside, and likely to fall out or slide in deeper? I expected it would actually be quite sticky and difficult to get in and out, so that's intriguing. I'll add the clamp idea to the prep phase, good idea!

You were indeed not meant to move onto your back... but perhaps I should simply make it a supine dare in general so that the ash drips on the object's skin, rather than on its floor, disrespectfully. Yes, I do think I'll do that... plus the idea of the object's cum mixing with the ash is delightful! Great ideas, thank you!

Now as for your punishment...

With your master's approval, of course, and... this will violate one of your limits a bit, but it is a punishment, after all... and I now know that you're okay with heat and burns.

I want you to light another incense stick, let it stabilize (let's say, wait until the first length of ash drops off on its own)... and then put it out somewhere on your skin.

It will hurt.

It will create a (very tiny) scar.

That scar should fade within a year or two, in my estimation.

It may be anywhere you want, so easily hidden.

If you feel that is far too much... then beg me for mercy, and if I like what I read, I'll reduce the punishment somewhat.

Old 10-18-2021, 09:02 PM   #8
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post

Did you find the wax to be slippery inside, and likely to fall out or slide in deeper? I expected it would actually be quite sticky and difficult to get in and out, so that's intriguing. I'll add the clamp idea to the prep phase, good idea!

Now as for your punishment...

With your master's approval, of course, and... this will violate one of your limits a bit, but it is a punishment, after all... and I now know that you're okay with heat and burns.

I want you to light another incense stick, let it stabilize (let's say, wait until the first length of ash drops off on its own)... and then put it out somewhere on your skin.

It will hurt.

It will create a (very tiny) scar.

That scar should fade within a year or two, in my estimation.

It may be anywhere you want, so easily hidden.

If you feel that is far too much... then beg me for mercy, and if I like what I read, I'll reduce the punishment somewhat.
Most incense sticks are very narrow and my urethra is somewhat wide. And I do believe that is an acceptable punishment and knowing your proclivity for feet... I know where I will do it. Wax by it's very nature, at least candle wax, is slippery, hence why I had to keep my clit upright. There is also a very good reason for why I did not replace it, but one which I will only divulge in private.

M/23/Gay/USA

Pm dares

Proud puppy

The following user says Thank You to Ravenwood for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 09:24 PM   #9
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Most incense sticks are very narrow and my urethra is somewhat wide. And I do believe that is an acceptable punishment and knowing your proclivity for feet... I know where I will do it. Wax by it's very nature, at least candle wax, is slippery, hence why I had to keep my clit upright. There is also a very good reason for why I did not replace it, but one which I will only divulge in private.
Mmm, you're a wise little submissive, aren't you? Yes, it would indeed please me greatly to have my own personal little scar on your foot. *purrs*

And please, I'm curious. Feel free to PM me, Kik me, or I can give you my Discord (my preference by leaps and bounds) privately.

Old 11-25-2021, 10:52 PM   #10
ScribeOfThe69

Well, I have finally done the dare.

I did not manage to complete it entirely within the rules, but I tried.

I did not do a very good job at applying wax to the incense stick's handle, as I dripped it onto it instead of dipping. That meant it was irregular and sort of had beads.

I then put a folded exercise mat on the ground, as my room's floor doesn't have a carpet or other sorts of padding, so as to not destroy my knees. I got on position and stroked my dick until it was hard, but I did not edge.
I then applied a generous amount of lube to the stick's handle, and not my penis. Added a small wire, near the base of the burnable incense, to stop the handle from falling in or being unable to be removed. It was twisted twice around the thin wooden handle, to make sure it would not fall off.

I then inserted the stick into my urethra. It was fine at first, but stung a bit by the end. It is worth noting that most of my urethra is tight, and so it had to be inserted in one of the ends of my urethra, the bit near the frenulum, to be able to slide all the way in.

I shall measure the stick once I remove it, as I forgot to do so beforehand.
Edit: It is around 2 inches.

After making sure the incense was secure in my erect penis, I lit it up using a match, and began to meditate.

I did not manage to get very far, as I began to soften up. That did not discourage me, as through meditation I realized I may not enjoy think kink entirely. I do think it is neat, and would do it on camera, but doing it alone is hard for me still.

I stayed a good 26 minutes in that position, before boredom and heat began to take over. I glanced around quickly, and then some time after took my phone to read over the dare again. It exvoted me enough to get me hard, but I dropped my phone when it did.

Afterwards I stood still for 5 more minutes before moving again. The incense was half-way through.

The next half an hour was filled with looking quickly at my phone, adjusting as my knees began to hurt or the incense handle to slightly slip out of my urethra.

I listened to a hypno file, allowing me to focus on the stick for some 15 more minutes before I decides to move again.

At this point, I decided to check out faproulette, but only looking at some of my favprite roulettes, and not touching myself. Vain and empty, on hindsight.

The stick finished burning, at last. I edged as ordered, since I cannot cum due to participating in No Nut November, and began to write this report.

----------

This dare was quite fun, and had me excited(mostly for the sounding bit, I'll admit.). Still, a great test of patience, which I failed at. But it did allow me to reflect on my position and opinion regarding this kink, and events of the past few days.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)

Last edited by ScribeOfThe69; 11-25-2021 at 10:54 PM.
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ScribeOfThe69 for this post:
Old 03-24-2022, 11:29 AM   #11
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great job, and great report!

I'm always okay with adapting a dare to your unique circumstances, and I'd much, much rather get a well-written and honest report of a failure or adjusted success, than someone too shy to admit to what happened.

So it seems like you enjoyed the sounding part more than the living object part? Two inches is very good! Especially for an improvised object with beading and texture!

Also, daaaaaamn that was a slow-burning incense stick! I'm used to more like 20-30 minutes, so that you made it an hour and a half or so is far from a failure in my eyes!

Old 04-23-2022, 09:35 AM   #12
rhl
getDare Succubus

I can see me finding a half hidden spot in a park. Strip, get on knees, ass in air, my face and upper body on ground. With insense or a flower inserted in ass
Old 05-09-2022, 04:34 PM   #13
bratty_bbgirl
Baby Member

gonna gather some supplies and give this an attempt maybe tomorrow. hopefully i can complete it properly!!
bratty_bbgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fire, masturbation, naked, sounding, urethral insertion