Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2020, 03:52 PM   #16
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Yes sir, what would please you?

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 04:52 PM   #17
Subbyboi77

Since you want to act like a dirty little pig you will be treated as one. Record a video of you using the chocolate to organ than eating it. Save it as a reminder of what happens to little piggys.

Likes- Edging, humiliation, denial, anal, light cbt, pain, panties

Limits- Social suicide, permanent harm, scat
Subbyboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:14 PM   #18
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
Thank you i have oinked as requested like a good little piggy.
My master is looking into.the hynosis but has not yet granted his approval.
Was it you who oinked at me on Kik recently?

My Kik was having some technical trouble, so I was not able to respond for quite a while now. Anyway, It is resolved now.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:03 AM   #19
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyboi77 View Post
Since you want to act like a dirty little pig you will be treated as one. Record a video of you using the chocolate to organ than eating it. Save it as a reminder of what happens to little piggys.

Thank you for this humiliating but amazing dare.
What a fitting dare for a dirty pig.
I bought a big bar of choclate and setting up my camera inserted it in and out of my pussy. I had to rub it against my clit to finally cum. It left a sticky brown paste all down my legs and ass where id dripped.
It melted a lot and was very gooey and tasted of my pussy but as a little pig i enjoyed scooping it out and eating it up.
I watched the video back and was appalled watching such a fat hog debase itself.
But the need for cuming and chockate was too great.

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Old 07-06-2020, 10:44 AM   #20
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Yes sir, what would please you?
Once a day??

Everyday might be too much so how about every second day or 3 or 4 times a week let me know what you decide

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 02:46 PM   #21
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Once a day??

Everyday might be too much so how about every second day or 3 or 4 times a week let me know what you decide
How about everyday this week?
If i lose weight this week, i can stop, if not ill have to do another week...

Think i deserve to be humiliated so can i change up the bodywriting maybe?

Old 07-06-2020, 04:31 PM   #22
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
How about everyday this week?
If i lose weight this week, i can stop, if not ill have to do another week...

Think i deserve to be humiliated so can i change up the bodywriting maybe?
You can change up the body writing if you like what are you thinking of changing it too and it sounds good for this week and if you don’t lose weight then next week as well

My Challenges
What’s one more day
Old 07-06-2020, 04:44 PM   #23
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Fill a bowl with some lettuce/spinach, carrots, onions, peppers, tomatoes and any other vegetables that you feel like.

On a separate plate put some junk food, a piece of cake or some chocolate, crisps, doughnuts and/or ice cream and top it with either chocolate syrup or maple syrup.

Put the plate of junk food on the floor and sit/lay in it as you eat your plain veggies without The use of utensils or hands

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 07:17 AM   #24
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

For 24 hours, you are to (try to) pretend you are the (slightly more) decent looking girl you were some years ago.

Find a picture of yourself of ca 3 years ago dressed in clothing nicely showing yourself off. Now dress in those exact cloths and make a new picture. After that place them next to eachother and describe in details how you changed and make a post on that. During the day, go shopping and try fitting outfits only in your size of 3 years. Make sure you model them outside the changing room. No need to buy anything. If possible (if it is available; if you dare; AND if possible during COVID-19), have your breasts measured for a personal bra-size advice.

During this day, you can not cum, but... you are edge every hour you are awake; without touching your cunt as you can not take your underwear off during edging.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:35 AM   #25
redcamel
getDare Addict

You need a goal.

The first thing you need is to humiliate and expose yourself posting here your height, weight, hips, belly, chest and thighs circumference (of each of your thighs at your pussy height). Take some naked pics of you, and ask your Master to estabilish a goal in weight or/and circumference reduction after a week.

Then you'll follow the advices given here to achieve the goal, and after a week you'll measure again and post here the results you achieved.

On success, your reward will be an orgasm and a couple of squares of chocolate that you'll put on your naked tits and lick once they will be melted. Then a new goal will be estabilished, you'll take again some naked pics of your body, and then will have a new week to reach your new goal.

In case of failure you won't have chocolate nor orgasm, the goal will remain the same for the following week, and you will send the naked pics you took to anyone who asks, among the people who gave you dares to help you loose weight during the week.

No need to say that during the week you'll be orgasm denied (but can edge as much as you like) and chocolate and candies are forbidden. Anyway, since you're a little pig, if you can't stand the chocolate/candies deprivation, you can have some if you beg here people to let you eat some and obtain at least three yes. No way you'll be allowed to orgasm before reaching your goal, being kept as a horny mess craving for an orgasm will give you a good motivation towards success. Of course you'll report here anytime you'll break the orgasm/chocolate/candies denial rule asking for a punishment, and you will took the first punishment given.

Last edited by redcamel; 07-07-2020 at 09:39 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 02:41 PM   #26
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
You can change up the body writing if you like what are you thinking of changing it too and it sounds good for this week and if you don’t lose weight then next week as well
Thank you, i completed this dare again today.
I wrote hog on my chest and fat pig above my greedy pussy.
I hope these words were sufficient, let me know if not.

Old 07-07-2020, 02:51 PM   #27
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
Fill a bowl with some lettuce/spinach, carrots, onions, peppers, tomatoes and any other vegetables that you feel like.

On a separate plate put some junk food, a piece of cake or some chocolate, crisps, doughnuts and/or ice cream and top it with either chocolate syrup or maple syrup.

Put the plate of junk food on the floor and sit/lay in it as you eat your plain veggies without The use of utensils or hands

Loved this dare.

I prepared the two bowls as requested. The first bowl contained steam brocolli, carrots, and peppers.

The second I went specifically to the shop for and bought two cream filled donuts which i topped up with maple syrup. They looked delicious. I was neevous but excited buying them but i also wanted to eat one.

I actually found it so humiliating to have to sit on the donuts. They sqelched as i sat my fat ass down on them. The maple syrup felt extremely sticky. I then haunched over and ate my vegetables.

There was something extremely humilating about this that i actually felt the need to touch myself before i cleaned off the food. I am disgusting. I wanted to eat some of the donuts but i didnt as i knew this would be wrong.

Thank you for humiliating me and making me feel like the pig i am.

The following user says Thank You to Annabellyucky for this post:
Old 07-07-2020, 03:07 PM   #28
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
For 24 hours, you are to (try to) pretend you are the (slightly more) decent looking girl you were some years ago.

Find a picture of yourself of ca 3 years ago dressed in clothing nicely showing yourself off. Now dress in those exact cloths and make a new picture. After that place them next to eachother and describe in details how you changed and make a post on that. During the day, go shopping and try fitting outfits only in your size of 3 years. Make sure you model them outside the changing room. No need to buy anything. If possible (if it is available; if you dare; AND if possible during COVID-19), have your breasts measured for a personal bra-size advice.

During this day, you can not cum, but... you are edge every hour you are awake; without touching your cunt as you can not take your underwear off during edging.

Thank you for showing me what a big hog i have become.
Last year i was two stone lighter than I am now. I was in a slimming group and very dedicated.
There was one picture of me in a pair of jeans and white tshirt i really liked.
Today i put on that same jeans. They would barely get up over my legs and i couldnt zip them fully up. My weight has gone mostly to my belly so a big bulge can be seen in my front.
My tits are stretching the tshirt so it no longer hangs like it should.
I am so ashamed.

I was unable to go to the shops today but i will complete second part tomorrow. I am not looking forward to being made to remember what a fat pig i have let myself become.

Old 07-07-2020, 04:24 PM   #29
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Thank you, i completed this dare again today.
I wrote hog on my chest and fat pig above my greedy pussy.
I hope these words were sufficient, let me know if not.
That is perfect I would like a report everyday if you wouldn’t mind just to know how it goes but you could pm me if you would like

My Challenges
What’s one more day
Old 07-08-2020, 06:03 PM   #30
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Anybody want to torture a fat little piggy tonight? Looking for some dares to be posted on the thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk