Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2020, 08:25 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Looking to make my free time more interesting

Hi everyone!

I’m a 24 year old female

It’s been a long while since I’ve been on here but as I have more free time right now it’s popping into my head a lot more frequently.

Lately I’ve been horny and rubbing my needy pussy a lot more frequently...and as I’ve been doing this I keep thinking about how much more fun it would be with rules/tasks/input from you lovely folks *blushes*

I do have some work commitments but a bunch of them are online right now. Outside of that I’m doing a lot of hiking, some with friends, some alone. I am also trying to stick to a regular workout routine which seems to have fallen away a bit with the pandemic.

I live with 2 roommates both of whom are working, often in person but sometimes from home.

I have access to household items and a vibrator (which is on low in my pussy as I type this feeling oh so good).

I would love your help...I promise to write good reports for any task given. I’m also happy to answer any questions you have

<3 aloe.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 07-03-2020 at 08:42 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:51 AM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

-I like the idea of your vibrator being in your pussy on low so let's keep that going. Any time you are on getdare you'll have your vibrator in your pussy on low.

-when you are working from home you should be naked from the waist down.

-edge once for every post on this thread each day. So day 1 if you get 5 responses you'll do 5 edges, day 2 if you get 3 more responses then you'll edge 8, and so on. Hopefully you'll get lots of responses

- no orgasms unless you ask for and get permission from someone on this thread.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:57 AM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
-I like the idea of your vibrator being in your pussy on low so let's keep that going. Any time you are on getdare you'll have your vibrator in your pussy on low.

-when you are working from home you should be naked from the waist down.

-edge once for every post on this thread each day. So day 1 if you get 5 responses you'll do 5 edges, day 2 if you get 3 more responses then you'll edge 8, and so on. Hopefully you'll get lots of responses

- no orgasms unless you ask for and get permission from someone on this thread.
Thank you for your response SirD.

My vibrator is still in and on low, I will continue to have it in and on low anytime I’m on gD *blushes* I’m already so wet and I know it’s just going to become more

When I’m working from home I will be naked from the waist down when possible

I will also edge once per post on this thread each day. If it becomes unreasonable we may need to re-evaluate.

No orgasm until I have permission *blushes* okay...

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-03-2020, 09:06 AM   #4
MichaelAtlas

Put those clothespins on your nipples and type out your exercise routine here, in detail. Every time you have to delete something while typing rip them off and put them back on perpendicularly.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:15 AM   #5
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Put those clothespins on your nipples and type out your exercise routine here, in detail. Every time you have to delete something while typing rip them off and put them back on perpendicularly.
mmm the clothespins are on my nipples and my vibe is still on low in my wet pussy.

My exercise routine has become rather "flexible" over the last few months. Usually I hike at least 1 day per week, if that is the case that is the only activity I do that day. Outside of that I try to have 1 day focused on upper body, one day focused on lower body one day as a stretch/recovery, and one day of full body.

In each case I do an assortment of exercises. I have a barbell bar with 5 and 10lb weights. 8, 10 and 15lbs dumb bells. A 7lb kettlebell plus a variety of bands and I am a big fan of body weight training.

I have been slacking on my cardio big time. I do have a bike and I used to run a lot but have been letting it slide.

Soooo not much of a routine right now I guess haha.

....my nipples are now rock hard, I had to pull and move the clothespegs 4 times. I was trying to be very careful with my typing.

Old 07-03-2020, 09:26 AM   #6
MichaelAtlas

That has not been a very detailed description so give me 4 sets of 20 squats going as slow and low as you can with the vibe on low in your pussy. I want you to edge once after each set during your rest period. Add weights and/or clothespins if you really want to impress.

If the vibe falls out while squatting that 1 squat didn't count and you have to spank your pussy 3 times with a wood spoon before putting it back in and continuing the set.

While writing the report I want the clothespins on your nipples again.

Old 07-03-2020, 09:34 AM   #7
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Tasks

The next time you go hiking on your own you are to wear a short, flowing skirt, a tank top that is tight, no bra or panties. Sensible hiking shoes and socks as well. At some point during your hike, you must remove your skirt and leave it off the trail. You may bring a bag to put it in. Then you must walk for at least 10 mins away from the bag. When you reach the 10 min spot, you are to edge yourself. Then you may start heading back. After 3 mins you must stop and edge again. Then continue, and after another 3 min edge again. Keep that up until you return to your bag. You are then to remove your top and put clothes pins on and then edge and cum after walking away from the bag for 1 minute. Once you cum you can return and take off the clothes pins and dress and head home.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That has not been a very detailed description so give me 4 sets of 20 squats going as slow and low as you can with the vibe on low in your pussy. I want you to edge once after each set during your rest period. Add weights and/or clothespins if you really want to impress.

If the vibe falls out while squatting that 1 squat didn't count and you have to spank your pussy 3 times with a wood spoon before putting it back in and continuing the set.

While writing the report I want the clothespins on your nipples again.
My legs are shaking and my heart is racing and I am fairly confident it is not all from the squats (those should have been a piece of cake)

My vibe is still on low in my oh so wet hole as I type this...and yes the pegs are on my nipples.

Set 1 was fairly simple, I had the vibe in and on low. I was able to complete 10 slow, low (below 90) squats and the vibe only fell out once. (so 11 squats). I then used my right hand to rub my little clit to an edge with the vibe still inside.

For the second set I grabbed my kettle bell because it was in my room already and did the next 10. I had to really focus on not letting the vibe slip out but I managed all 10 going just as slow and low as before. This time the vibe didn't fall out once!! I rubbed to an edge again and got there so quickly!

For the 3rd set I decided to add clothes pegs on my nipples. As soon as I started this set I noticed my legs were a little shaky. The squats themselves should be a breeze but with all the added stimulation I had to really convince myself to go low and slow. I managed them with the vibe slipping out 3 times (so 13 squats total). Gosh some of the reps where the vibe was half way out and my pussy was grasping onto it were so intense. I barely had to touch my clit to get to the edge after this set.

The forth set I decided to try a wider stance. That did not go well. I ended up having to do 18 squats. I was so wet and the vibe just kept slipping out and my legs were trembling and my nipples were hard with the pegs still. Gosh!

When I edged after the forth set I took the pegs off and I was oh so close to cuming when I pulled away.

I reattached the pegs to write this - I had to turn them 6 times.

Hopefully that is better detail. Sorry for the lack there of in my previous post.

Old 07-03-2020, 09:49 AM   #9
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
The next time you go hiking on your own you are to wear a short, flowing skirt, a tank top that is tight, no bra or panties. Sensible hiking shoes and socks as well. At some point during your hike, you must remove your skirt and leave it off the trail. You may bring a bag to put it in. Then you must walk for at least 10 mins away from the bag. When you reach the 10 min spot, you are to edge yourself. Then you may start heading back. After 3 mins you must stop and edge again. Then continue, and after another 3 min edge again. Keep that up until you return to your bag. You are then to remove your top and put clothes pins on and then edge and cum after walking away from the bag for 1 minute. Once you cum you can return and take off the clothes pins and dress and head home.
Wow that might be a little too daring for me *blushes*

I don't have a skirt so maybe shorts could work. I would be willing to try without a bra and a tank top*blushes*. I'm not sure I am comfortable walking away from my bag...but maybe we can come up with some variation.

Old 07-03-2020, 09:55 AM   #10
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Task updates

Ok, a pair of short shorts or tight shorts will work instead of the skirt.

Then instead of removing the shorts completely, push them down to your thighs, and walk like that. Follow the same rules for the timing and distance. Instead of removing your top, pull it up so your breasts are exposed.

That way you can pull things up if it gets too much or if people get too close.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 07-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #11
MichaelAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
My legs are shaking and my heart is racing and I am fairly confident it is not all from the squats (those should have been a piece of cake)

My vibe is still on low in my oh so wet hole as I type this...and yes the pegs are on my nipples.

Set 1 was fairly simple, I had the vibe in and on low. I was able to complete 10 slow, low (below 90) squats and the vibe only fell out once. (so 11 squats). I then used my right hand to rub my little clit to an edge with the vibe still inside.

For the second set I grabbed my kettle bell because it was in my room already and did the next 10. I had to really focus on not letting the vibe slip out but I managed all 10 going just as slow and low as before. This time the vibe didn't fall out once!! I rubbed to an edge again and got there so quickly!

For the 3rd set I decided to add clothes pegs on my nipples. As soon as I started this set I noticed my legs were a little shaky. The squats themselves should be a breeze but with all the added stimulation I had to really convince myself to go low and slow. I managed them with the vibe slipping out 3 times (so 13 squats total). Gosh some of the reps where the vibe was half way out and my pussy was grasping onto it were so intense. I barely had to touch my clit to get to the edge after this set.

The forth set I decided to try a wider stance. That did not go well. I ended up having to do 18 squats. I was so wet and the vibe just kept slipping out and my legs were trembling and my nipples were hard with the pegs still. Gosh!

When I edged after the forth set I took the pegs off and I was oh so close to cuming when I pulled away.

I reattached the pegs to write this - I had to turn them 6 times.

Hopefully that is better detail. Sorry for the lack there of in my previous post.
You did a lovely job on the details this time, only problem is that, if you re-read my task you'll notice I said 4 sets of 20 and you did 4 sets of 10.

Also I didn't add the requirement to reattach the pegs when you delete things for this task, but I like your enthusiasm .

Doing the task as instructed: 4x20 with a wide stance seems like a fair punishment, don't you agree ?

Old 07-03-2020, 10:04 AM   #12
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Ok, a pair of short shorts or tight shorts will work instead of the skirt.

Then instead of removing the shorts completely, push them down to your thighs, and walk like that. Follow the same rules for the timing and distance. Instead of removing your top, pull it up so your breasts are exposed.

That way you can pull things up if it gets too much or if people get too close.
That I can be open to - I likely won't get out hiking alone until sometime next week. But will do this then!

Quote:
You did a lovely job on the details this time, only problem is that, if you re-read my task you'll notice I said 4 sets of 20 and you did 4 sets of 10.

Also I didn't add the requirement to reattach the pegs when you delete things for this task, but I like your enthusiasm .

Doing the task as instructed: 4x20 with a wide stance seems like a fair punishment, don't you agree ?
*blushes* *blushes* *blushes*

How did I misread that so poorly? Ok. 4x20 with a wide stance...maybe without the weight and clothes pegs?

Old 07-03-2020, 10:10 AM   #13
MichaelAtlas

The weight and clothes-pegs weren't mandatory in the original task either, they're there for options if you want to impress

The exception to that is keeping clothespins on while writing the report, of course, but I assumed you weren't asking about that.

Old 07-03-2020, 10:26 AM   #14
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The weight and clothes-pegs weren't mandatory in the original task either, they're there for options if you want to impress

The exception to that is keeping clothespins on while writing the report, of course, but I assumed you weren't asking about that.
I'm sweaty and my legs are trembling and my pussy is leaking and my nipples are so hard and I am so needy. Gosh I want to cum so badly.

The first set was okay. Obviously I was horny but I was super proud that I only dropped the vibe once so I did 21 squats total. After that I edged rubbing my clit with the vibe every tormenting my needy hole.

The second set I dropped the vibe right off the bat which was a little disheartening. I also dropped in 4 more times throughout the set. 25 squats total. Gosh it is so hard to squat when the vibe is half out because it makes my legs tremble so much. I barely had to touch my clit to get to the edge this time *blushes*

The third set was tough. I dropped the vibe 7 times total....but squat #9 took me 4 tries not to drop the vibe. So that was 27 squats. By this point I have no idea if my legs are trembling from the vibe or from the squats...maybe both. Gosh. It took no time to rub to the edge with the vibe still just buzzing away. I would so love to pull the vibe out of me and put it on my clit, it would take no time for me to cum.

The forth set ended up being 32 squats. I was so wet. I just kept letting it slide out. My legs were trembling so much and I was so frustrated. The last edge was also quick. I feel so needy

(the pegs were on my nipples for the duration of writing this up)

Thank you MichaelAtlas for pushing me to do some movement today.

Old 07-03-2020, 10:40 AM   #15
MichaelAtlas

You did a good job! How do you feel about forced orgasms and light bondage ?

Advertisements
Kink Talk