One arm - fingers to armpit 4 7.84%
One arm - fingers to below the elbow 0 0%
Hip + one leg - toes to belly (crutches) 8 15.69%
Hip + both legs - toes to belly (wheelchair) 15 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2020, 09:01 AM   #31
MrFrustration
Longtime User

We'll.. getting more votes doesn't necessarily mean a worse outcome for you - it just ensures lots of people have their say!
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 05:47 AM   #32
Louise1
getDare Succubus

I notice that Louise has been quiet on this thread, clearly hoping to avoid it getting too much attention!

At the moment, both arms fully casted is the favourite option so she'd have to be fed or eat without using her hands for the week... Although there's more votes for the hip options but split over the two options
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:53 AM   #33
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default 2 days left to vote

The vote for which cast I'm in for our holiday in a couple of weeks time closes on Sunday night at 10pm (UK time)

It looks like it'll be between both arms from my fingers to armpits or what is apparently called a double hip spica cast going from my toes on both legs to my belly.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Old 07-17-2020, 05:00 AM   #34
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
I notice that Louise has been quiet on this thread, clearly hoping to avoid it getting too much attention!

At the moment, both arms fully casted is the favourite option so she'd have to be fed or eat without using her hands for the week... Although there's more votes for the hip options but split over the two options
Both arms and you'll need spoon feeding for sure. And bathroom should be interesting....
Old 07-17-2020, 07:33 AM   #35
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Both arms and you'll need spoon feeding for sure. And bathroom should be interesting....
I'm sure my husband would enjoy having to feed me for the week, and I hadn't even thought about going to the toilet or brushing my teeth etc

I think his favourite option though is for me to be in a wheelchair for the week with both legs in casts so I can't walk

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 07-17-2020, 07:44 AM   #36
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

He could certainly tease you if your arms were cast.

Eat dinner in front of you while you wait. Smear a spoon full of food around your lips or dropping it into your top. Making you eat like a pig. Not to mention really teasing you as you couldn’t touch your lower body.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 07:06 AM   #37
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Arrow Just a few hours left to vote

The vote closes just after 10pm tonight (UK time) so 7 hours from now.

Whatever comes out on top is how I'll be spending our week long holiday at the beginning of August

Old 07-19-2020, 03:42 PM   #38
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Information

So the winner is... Both arms!
I'll be spending a week with both arms in full casts from my fingers to just below my armpits

Although interestingly there were more votes combined for the hip options

Old 07-20-2020, 07:51 AM   #39
tickletied84

Think that's probably for the best - you'll feel fairly restricted with both arms casted but at least if there's an emergency you can run!
tickletied84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 10:37 PM   #40
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Yeah it's going to be very restrictive, I'm going to need a lot of help to do basic things.

My husband has also had another idea where the people who voted in this thread can come up with a story for how I ended up with both arms in casts. He would then choose his favourite and I must then tell the story to anyone who asks what I've done... If I refuse to tell the story then I could have to keep one of the casts for when I go back to work

Old 07-21-2020, 09:40 AM   #41
chrisukm

Default Story

Both arms seriously broken will need some explaining......how about a cycling accident, you were distracted and hit something causing a bad fall in which you literally used both arms to break your fall.....the twist is in the cause of your distraction. Maybe your chastity belt had come loose in someway or the vibrating device inside caused a massive orgasm causing you to lose control? I'll let gd and hubby work on it!!!

If I'm in the 'strip on demand' thread extras;

1) Hard
2) Wait (remain naked while the pic is reviewed)
3) Outside
4) Girlie (I will switch fem underwear either for the pic or the remainder of the session)

Likes tease, denial(for short periods!),self humiliation, particuarly 'into' some SPH !
self bondage, and mild risk of public humiliation, mild pain

limits
orgasms, face, blood, scat, kids, wedges !stuff thats going to get me arrested or need explaining
chrisukm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 02:19 AM   #42
tickletied84

Dislocated elbows would get put in long arm casts - but can't beat last explanation for how you'd get them!

Also - if you're wearing them for a while and the good British weather is at it's finest then you'd be best getting some waterproof cast covers - https://limboproducts.co.uk/ are recommended
tickletied84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:16 PM   #43
Louise1
getDare Succubus

They're interesting story ideas!
The cast materials arrived today for making two long arm casts

Old 07-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #44
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisukm View Post
Both arms seriously broken will need some explaining......how about a cycling accident, you were distracted and hit something causing a bad fall in which you literally used both arms to break your fall.....the twist is in the cause of your distraction. Maybe your chastity belt had come loose in someway or the vibrating device inside caused a massive orgasm causing you to lose control? I'll let gd and hubby work on it!!!
That is something which may be too far off to sound realistic to most people, however I do like the idea of a (racing) bike orgasm. You could explain that you are always getting aroused from cycling on a bike and this time you were having a particularly bumpy road which sent you over the edge, and simultaneously launched you off the bike...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 04:22 AM   #45
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Any more suggestions for a nice embarrassing story as to why she ended up with both arms in casts?

Advertisements
Kink Talk