Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 12-28-2018, 06:13 PM   #1
TheoDares
Account Banned

Award Star Return to getDare Forums

Hello,

Some of you may remember me from my previous stint here back in 2017. A lot has changed here since I've been gone, but the forum remains intact. Now, I'm not going to go too much into why I had to leave the forum in 2017, due to not wanting to drag up the past so what I'm going to say is this - I've been speaking to moderators, most notably Butterfly negotiating a return to the site. We've spoken, we've ironed out any issues hopefully and are now able to forge a new way for the site going forward!

I would, however, like to apologise to both Butterfly, and every other member I may have caused offence or upset to when I was last here, I'm happy to talk about this in more detail with any member who wishes it in private where I believe it is best for everyone to do. I'm quite hoping for this to continue to be a happy and positive thread.

So - TheoDares is back - but what oh what am I going to do? Well, it's coming back with me guys. Oh yes, the Dare Factory is going to be making a huge return, and some of the old favourites are going to be played again. I'm going to be continuing with the Debate Corner but in a much more - civilised and respectful way. I really look forward to doing some new initiatives in Getdare.

If I find there is the need or desire for one, I am also happy to go back to running contests like I have in the past - this time maybe with actual prizes for the winner, for example, gift cards or something more depending on what the prize is. I hope you are all looking forward to the return of the Dare Factory, now then - I guess I'll go and sort myself out and then, well, it's showtime darlings.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 09:49 PM   #2
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Good to see you back online. Even when it wasn't my particular taste, I always found your questions and all thought provoking.
Old 12-29-2018, 06:06 AM   #3
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
Good to see you back online. Even when it wasn't my particular taste, I always found your questions and all thought provoking.
Thanks for that dude. Yeah, I remember you being around the last time I was around here - glad to see you are still here and stuff.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 06:08 AM   #4
micropimmelchen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to micropimmelchen

so welcome back.....have fun

see me completely nude on my kinktalk album
Like: pee, being naked, outdoor, Public Humiliation, cum eating, Trying new things, truth or dare
Want to try: loss of control
dislike: scat, messy, anal
Limits: social suicide, extreme pain, Illegal, videos

My dick is xx" fully hard

If you kik me "PW" I send you my getdare password
micropimmelchen is offline   Reply With Quote