Old 08-13-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
PredicBabe

Heart New in GD!! 22/F AMA

Hii!!! I am PredicBabe (Predic(ament)Babe), but just call me Babe. It's been some time that I have been checking the page and finally decided to create an account. Hope I'll be having lots of fun here with you all!!!

It seems this is the first step into the GD community, sooo yeah, just ask me anything you want!!!

(Also, if you'd have any recommendation/advise about what I should do before anything else, just tell me here!! I might or might not be a bit lost, hehe)
PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 04:24 PM   #2
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Welcome to the site - what kinks are your likes. Dislikes and limits?

It might be good for you to put some into your signature on your profile too

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 05:08 PM   #3
PredicBabe

Thanks for the welcoming!

My kinks are stuff regading predicament (self) bondage, anal, pussy and ass stretching (not to extreme though), nipple clamps, mild pain, and surely some more stuff I am yet to find put!

My dislikes are spankings, figging and enemas (I only use the last one for very serious punishment)

My limits are family/friends, public, anything permanent, scat, blood, piercing, hard pain and vid/pics.

And I will add it to the signature, hehe!
The following user says Thank You to PredicBabe for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 01:45 AM   #4
PredicBabe

Bumpity bump bump

Old 08-14-2020, 02:44 AM   #5
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Welcome to GD

What would you say is your best and least favorite physical attribute?

Ever been caught masturbating?

What was your most humiliating moment?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 02:58 AM   #6
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello there. Hope you're having a good time on gd. I'd like to ask you a few things too.

1. What is your sexuality ?
2. Are you submissive, dominant or switch ?
3. How did you get into bdsm ?
4. What do you expect to get from gd ?
5. What's your darkest kinky desire ?

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 05:04 AM   #7
PredicBabe

Thanks for the welcoming!!

1.- My favourite attribute has to be my face, cliche as it might sound. My least favourite attribute, however, ar my legs.

2.- Yes, I was caught once by dad. Most embarrasing moment ever, made even worse due to the fact fhat after that, I received a parent sex-ed talk.

3.- My most humiliating moment probably was one day in which I was waiting for my boyfriend to arrive home. I was all ready, with my holes filled and a nice rope harness on my naked body. The door bell rang, and I ran to open it (my boyfriend tends to be lazy enough to not use the keys unless nobody is home to open the door): it was not my boyfriend, but the mailman. After a second of shock, I slammed the door shut and went running to cover myself. I could not look at the man while taking the package he was bringing. The embarrassment turned me off immediately

Old 08-14-2020, 05:13 AM   #8
PredicBabe

Hi!!

1.- I am straight, but I am willing to play with ladies here.

2.- I am 80% submissive and 20% switch, if that makes sense. However, I only tend to switch with my boyfriend, and only in very rare occasions.

3.- I always have been into BDSM, actually. I mean, even since I was a child I used to play with ropes and do some funny games, and when I started exploring my sexuality (at a very young age) the masturbation was always tied to some sort of roleplaying or some other BDSM practise. So you could say I was born being kinky.

4.- I expect to meet nice and interesting people with whom I can exchange dares, as well as to belong to a community from which I can learn a lot about BDSM, safety, new practices, etc. And, of course, lots of dares and fun!!!

5.- To be tied up by my boyfriend and taken like a slut to some sort of bar or meeting for all the people there to use me in any way they wish (within my limits). It's only a fantasy though, since my boyfriend is strictly monogamous.

Old 08-14-2020, 07:05 AM   #9
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So do you always sit on a toilet seat when you pee or poop?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 07:33 AM   #10
PredicBabe

Yes, always, except on public toilets

Old 09-29-2020, 06:45 AM   #11
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

1. What's the wildest predicament task you've been in?
  2. Have you ever been nude in public?
  3. Did your boyfriend last cum on you or in you? Where?
  4. What's the strangest thing you've had in your puss? Who put it there?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #12
PredicBabe

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  1. What's the wildest predicament task you've been in?
  2. Have you ever been nude in public?
  3. Did your boyfriend last cum on you or in you? Where?
  4. What's the strangest thing you've had in your puss? Who put it there?
1. A predicament that my boyfriend put me in when he got mad at me once. He cuffed my hands to my waist and shoved a big buttplug in me and tied two strings at its base, tying the other ends tightly to my big toes so every movement would mean a tug at the plug. He then clamped my nipples and hung the clamps from a pulley on a rope that had been tied all across my house's hall (10m long): the starting point of the rope was chest level, but the other end was tied above a door, over 2m high. He hanged a key to the cuffs on the high side of the rope. I had to move along the rope to reach it and uncuff myself, but the highest the rope, the more the clamps pulled on my nipples, and when I had to tiptoe, the plug in my ass was perilously close to being pulled out of me (I would be punished if that happened). I ended up free, but crying, with my nipples so sore and with my plug being yanked out of me.

2. Never in a sexual way. I have gone to a nude beach a couple of times, but that is viewed as absolutely fine here where I live.

3. On me, on my pussy.

4. I think the strangest thing has been a dog toy, put by myself

The following 2 users say Thank You to PredicBabe for this post:
Old 10-03-2020, 01:13 PM   #13
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

1. What is your favorite book?

2. How did you discover you liked predicament bondage?

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:52 AM   #14
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

what sneakers/running shoes do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)

what size?

what footwear do you prefer?

do you always wear socks with your sneakers?

how bad do your sneakers smell?

have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?

would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?

have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?

would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?

have you ever had braces?
if so did you have any special appliances like headgear

whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?

how many people have you slept with?

what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?

what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?

what is your deepest darkest secret?

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:53 AM   #15
PredicBabe

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
1. What is your favorite book?

2. How did you discover you liked predicament bondage?
1. Woah, that is a difficult one!!! I guess that, right now, it is Song Of Solomon, by Toni Morrison. An absolute masterpiece that combines forms of a familiar saga with a classical epic, that has strong tints of William Faulkner and of the Hispanic Magical Realism, and that shows strong symbolism and great expertise at the different levels of language, from the most poetical one to the spoken speech. All this, while still being extremely entartaining and easy to follow by anyone, regardless of their knowledge about literature. Every single person I have told about the book and that have read it, all of them have loved it.

2. Sincerely, I am a bit of a "coward" when it comes to self bondage, meaning that I am extremely cautious. I might be able to open my cuffs behind my back, but what if...? So I never cuff my hands behind my back. Still, I LOVE strict bondage that will hold me in regardless of how much I struggle. Because of that, predicament bondage has been like a miracle. A situation in which I have to choose between one evil or one punishment (the evil is the tough thing I have planned before hand, the punishment is something I know I DONT want to do but that would release me by doing it) allpws me to get in a situation in which I am forced into action, even if I want to chicken out when I am into the scenario.
Hope it answered your question

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, bdsm, dare, female, sub girl