Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2018, 07:56 AM   #31
Pennys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
Sorry for taking longer then I promised. I've tried this today, during one of the lectures I've had. It's pretty boring on itself, so it was nice doing something not boring.
Usually I sit at the front desk during lectures (I'm kinda a nerd at the college), but this time I've taken a strategic place in the last row. I was wearing a pretty regular outfit for me: middle length skirt, knee socks (I like this combo), heavy boots and a black sweater with t-shirt underneath. For the amusement I used a remotely controlled vibrator with 7 speeds, so I could have some variety. I must say I've done better than I expected. The auditorium was pretty empty (boring lecture, who would want to be here) and there was literally nobody in 5 desks radius and nobody in my row. Even though there were a few people, so I wasn't standing out too much. Perfect conditions for some fun.
I knew that a matter of moisture could be a problem, so I came prepared. I've had a small towel I placed on my seat and sat down on it (so I wouldn't drench my skirt or the seat). I started rather slow, about 5 minutes into the lecture. I turned my vibe on low (2/7) and immediately I've become really conscious about my surroundings. I could feel my face turning a bit red and I've started looking around to find out if I'm observed, even though I was rather far away from anybody. I was already pretty worked up and I haven't even started properly. Then I tried a bit stronger (4/7) setting. I had to immediately turn it down (to 2/7) again, as it brought me almost to the edge. After a few minutes of this teasing I've decided to try 4 again. I found a moment when professor wasn't looking in my direction and I dove below my desk. I'm rather small (my feet don't even touch the floor when I sit at the desk), so I wasn't really visible to begin with, now I was completely hidden. When I was below the desk I turned the vibe to 3, counted to 10 and turned it up to 4. Right now I was literally edging (first time I've managed this during the lecture). I counted to 10 again and turned the vibe off. I took a few breaths to gather myself and came back up. I don't think anybody noticed my absence or heard the vibe (it's not that loud), so I was pretty calm (calmer than I was expecting at least). I took a few minutes break from vibrations, then I turned it to 1. Really light teasing, but given my current state it's enough to keep me wet. For the rest of the lecture I've been alternating between 1 and 2. A few minutes before the end of the lecture I turned it off, hid my towel (yeah, good thing I brought it, it was pretty wet) and dried off myself (so I wouldn't make any more mess). I left the vibe in for the rest of the day, but I wasn't using it anymore.
Pretty fun dare. I'm not gonna repeat this too often, but once in a while sounds like a good challenge.

Both of those dares I'll do during upcoming days. Also: I have free Thursday and Friday (and Tuesday as usually) this week, so I might have more time for dares.
Im glad to hear you liked it
Pennys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:11 PM   #32
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I've done the burger dare, I'll post the report soon, but for the moment I'm having problems with logging into the account. For some reason I can only stay logged in for more than few minutes on a phone, and that's no way to write a whole report. BTW, if anybody from mods would see this it would be great. I don't really know where I should post about this.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7

Last edited by ShyExhibitionist; 11-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:21 PM   #33
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Can you describe your anal beads or just post a pic from any site? I have an idea, but I don't know if it is really possible

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:47 PM   #34
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Can you describe your anal beads or just post a pic from any site? I have an idea, but I don't know if it is really possible
If it's not too extreme/exotic we probably have the thing you're thinking about. We've spent way too much money on sex toys. For example I have this, this and a few more sets. Don't mind the list I've got linked in my signature, it's outdated. I just haven't had the time to gather them all and make a full list (especially since I share with Jack and Alice, they also have lots of them).

Collared 24/7
Old 11-03-2018, 01:54 PM   #35
wingman78
Longtime User

Let's try something completely different. Next time it rains really hard go out in whatever clothes you want to, it's completely up to you. But whatever you wear, you will walk to a relatively busy street and piss yourself in full public. If you choose the right clothes (for example a pretty long coat) it will look like you got wet from the rain and nobody will know what really happened.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #36
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Let's try something completely different. Next time it rains really hard go out in whatever clothes you want to, it's completely up to you. But whatever you wear, you will walk to a relatively busy street and piss yourself in full public. If you choose the right clothes (for example a pretty long coat) it will look like you got wet from the rain and nobody will know what really happened.
Oh no, please no pee stuff. I know some people like this, but I'm not comfortable with this. Sorry.

Collared 24/7
Old 11-03-2018, 02:08 PM   #37
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Oh no, please no pee stuff. I know some people like this, but I'm not comfortable with this. Sorry.
No problem, it wasn't in either your likes or limits so I figured I might ask. How do you feel about body writing?
Old 11-03-2018, 02:13 PM   #38
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
No problem, it wasn't in either your likes or limits so I figured I might ask. How do you feel about body writing?
I thought it falls under "anything messy", I'll better clarify. And I'm not really fan of body writing.

Collared 24/7
Old 11-03-2018, 03:48 PM   #39
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredgilder View Post
Since you seem to enjoy eating cum, how about next time you go to a fast food bring a condom full of jack's cum (maybe you can go together and help him in a bathroom stall to fill it up. Order your burger, and when you sit down open it and empty the condom inside the burger. Then you can eat it all up
We ate some burgers.
Yesterday we've done some preparations: before heading out I've helped Jack fill 2 condoms with his cum. Just in case something happens to the first one. Additionally right before going out I took a bottle of water and had Jack pour in some "enhancer", so I wouldn't get too thirsty. I packed the condoms into little baggy, so in case of leaks I wouldn't get a mess in my backpack.
We drove to the mall and went to food court. I think we chose the wrong day (or best day), as it was day after national holiday (all saint's day, look it up) and everybody had a day off. Of course that meant the mall was rather crowded.
We ordered from Burger King (BK > McD, change my mind). We all ordered Burger + soda set each and sat down in a corner. Since the place was crowded it took longer than I would like to admit to actually do something done without drawing attention. After some lame excuses and encouragement from my friends I took out the baggy with condoms (both intact) and laid it on the table hidden under flyer. The thought alone of doing something like this was pretty exciting (even thought I've already downed my bottle of water).
After a few minutes of staring at my sandwich I've finally mustered the courage to do it.
For the record: we were seating in a corner both, I was facing center of the court with Jack and Alice kinda hiding me from everybody else. That made it a bit easier. I opened my burger, took out the condom and tried quickly opening it. Unfortunately it was tied a bit too tight and untying it took longer than I wanted. I must have looked really stupid fiddling with a condom filled with cum in public. I hope nobody noticed, I didn't have courage to look up. After it got untied I tried quickly pouring it on the bun. I hid it in my hand, so I don't think I stood out too much. Maybe a strange liquid appearing on the meat would look suspicious, but I think the condom itself was hidden pretty well. I finally closed the burger and took a bite.
It was actually a bit of a let-down taste wise. I really like the taste of cum, but it's not that good cold, especially with the burger. I'm sure it would be better fresh, but there were no conditions to suck Jack off out there. It could be too risky from legal point of view to enter opposite gender toilet and Jack doesn't really want to do public stuff.
Before finishing our meal I took the extra condom and quickly (this time it untied easier) emptied it into my soda cup. Strangely it didn't change the taste that much for some reason.
After this we just went home with nothing notable happening.
Next up is dare from Arconious and from bee9 (we're talking about details through PMs).

Collared 24/7
The following 2 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 11-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #40
Experimental_Daree

Nice stories so far, here's another: Get Jack and Alice to tie you in a karada, wear this under your clothes for a day.

Find at least 2 guys on your course who are single and probasbly don't get any action and swap numbers. Offer to blow them.
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:01 AM   #41
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Quote:
If it's not too extreme/exotic we probably have the thing you're thinking about. We've spent way too much money on sex toys. For example I have this, this and a few more sets. Don't mind the list I've got linked in my signature, it's outdated. I just haven't had the time to gather them all and make a full list (especially since I share with Jack and Alice, they also have lots of them).

Have you any on a string, with equal spacing from the beads, that can be "broken" for some time? I mean is it possible to unbuckle or cut off the handle. Or maybe have you one without handle

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health

Last edited by pepsilg; 11-05-2018 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Quote
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:34 PM   #42
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Ok, whole different type of a dare. Obviously it's a bit cold now where you live, but let's see what we can do.

Go out with Alice, you have to wear a pantyhose with panties over it, shoes (higher than 4cm heels if possible) and an overcoat. Have your ass plugged.

You will go to a shopping mall to get this thing:

Once inside you will have to unbutton the overcoat.
Alice will decide a place where you will give your panties to her, has to be public, with people being around, can be a cafe or a less crowded corner of a mall. Not in toilets or fitting room!

The fishnet shirt has to has relatively small mesh, so it won't make you look nude, but semi-nude.

You will go into a fitting room, try it and go out of a cubicle for Alice to approve.

Do this dare and depending on how yo go I'll make a continuation for you.
we've talked about this over a few PMs and it was modified a bit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9
Let's adjust the dare -- keep the coat close all the time, it will be just your (and Alice's) dirty secret.
Go with whatever shoes you'd go when you want to look sexier.
Sorry it took so long to get done. I just got a new job, so the time is tight, but I'll try to keep up with dares.
I and Alice visited a mall a few today. I wore the described clothing: a coat, dark pantyhose and really tiny panties that I bought especially for occasions like that (more like strings going between my legs, something like this). I wore them because I didn't want to violate my rule too much but they still count as panties. At least I had to take them off like regular panties. I don't really have "I want to feel sexy" shoes, so I wore black heavy boots. I guess they look ok with dark pantyhose and leather coat (more like a jacket, but since I'm short it looks longer), but I felt a bit strange with not wearing a skirt/pants. Not too embarrassed, just strange. And of course I had a buttplug inside. Not a big one. Also don't worry about weather, it's strangely warm around here.
We took Jack's car (he wasn't with us this time) and Alice drove us to the mall. Once we got inside I unbuttoned (unzipped rather) my jacket, but I held it closed. That way I was covered, but it made me really aware of how I move. A few times Alice tried tickling me to make me uncover myself, but I've managed to keep my dignity (if you can say this about girl in pantyhose with buttplug in public).
We entered a clothing store (regular one) and browsed for a few minutes. Alice picked one and I tried it on. It was a bit loose, but it's not surprising given how small I am. Once the surroundings were clear Alice knocked on the cubicle doors. That was my signal to leave. I stepped out wearing only semi-transparent clothing. It was really humiliating. I could feel my skin being even more exposed then when naked. I stood there and after a while (too long if you ask me) Alice said I should try something else. I quickly jumped right back and took it off. I didn't like it anyway. The second one was really loose and flowing. It was actually nice, but Alice said it should be a tight fitting one, so we put it back and went to different store.
This time we entered a lingerie store. A lot less people here. That's better and worse at the same time. I'm less likely to get noticed, but once it happens it's much more noticeable. Almost personal I guess. The clothes here were much more revealing (as expected). After a while I found a really small shirt, I actually was pretty surprised how small it was. I mean, it looked almost like a kid-sized shirt. Of course I tried this one. I put it on and I felt really exposed, especially with my nipples almost sticking through. It was skin-tight. I waited for then knock. When it happened I quickly opened the door and exposed myself. It took me way too long to realize the one knocking wasn't Alice, but some other woman. I stood there basically naked with some strange woman (and smiling Alice behind her) looking at me. At first I felt completely paralyzed, but also strangely calm. Only after what felt like a few seconds (later Alice said it was half a second tops) I quickly slammed the door. I heard apologies from the other side. I sat inside for a few minutes trying to process what have just happened. I had to hold back an incoming panic attack, but at the same time I felt like I've managed to reach something I've always wanted to get.
While I was gathering myself I heard Alice knocking a few times and saying things like "It's me this time" and "I'm sorry about this". I kept ignoring her for a while and took my time. After I was relatively calm I stood out. I almost managed to forget why I was there. When I was out Alice said I looked great. I actually had to look at myself, since I've forgotten how it looked like. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, but I liked it. I came back inside, took it off and went to the register. Alice said she'll pay, I didn't say anything.
After this Alice treated me to a hot chocolate in a cafe. I think I was still in this strange trance-like state during this. Alice said we don't have to continue with me taking off my panties. I don't know why, but I responded with standing up, reaching below my jacket and pulling my panties down to my boots. I had to sit down to bring my boots (one at the time) through the leg holes, so the whole process took a while. Then I calmly handed them to Alice over the table. She looked really shocked, but quickly took them from me, while I continued sipping my chocolate.
After this we went back home. During the whole trip I didn't say a word. I also didn't pay much attention to my jacket. I think I kept it closed for the most time. I'm still not sure if I was too scared, too excited or maybe something else.

Sorry if this report is a bit messy language-wise, I still feel strange after the whole thing. The strangest thing is that I'm aware of this. I think something snapped inside me today.

PS: for some reason I miss my orgasms now more than previously.

Collared 24/7

Last edited by ShyExhibitionist; 11-08-2018 at 03:52 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 11-08-2018, 03:36 PM   #43
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Have you any on a string, with equal spacing from the beads, that can be "broken" for some time? I mean is it possible to unbuckle or cut off the handle. Or maybe have you one without handle
Well, you got me there. I didn't even know a thing like this exists. I mean, the handle is quite an important part. I have a few sets that could be cut, but I don't want to damage them.

Collared 24/7
Old 11-08-2018, 11:38 PM   #44
bee9
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up

Quote:
The strangest thing is that I'm aware of this. I think something snapped inside me today.
Very well done and thanks for a great report. You can PN me anytime now if you need a custom dare

The thing that snapped means you are no longer a “shy” exhibitionist. Basically you got leveled up!

Congrats and way to go!!!

Are you ready to up the ante?
Old 11-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #45
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Very well done and thanks for a great report. You can PN me anytime now if you need a custom dare

The thing that snapped means you are no longer a “shy” exhibitionist. Basically you got leveled up!

Congrats and way to go!!!

Are you ready to up the ante?
Yes. I think I'm ready.

Collared 24/7

Advertisements
Kink Talk