Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-21-2018, 07:29 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Questions for dominants

These questions are for dominants or those (switches) who identify strongly as dominants.
  1. How much of a dominant are you?
  2. When and how did you discover you were into dominance?
  3. Have you ever done something subby? Why? Why not?
  4. Do you prefer to dom males or females? Why?
  5. What qualities do you look for in a sub?
  6. What is something many subs like but you really don't?
  7. What is something many doms like but you really don't?
  8. Are you as dominant in real life as during kinky time?
  9. Is there something you do and/or wear that makes you feel extra dominant?
  10. What are your top 3 qualities as a dominant?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:06 PM   #2
Jaro

Hope someone can still answer this, so bump.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 11-01-2018, 10:26 PM   #3
TopEmber

pretty sure like 99% of people here are subs
Old 11-01-2018, 11:01 PM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

How much of a dominant are you?
100 percent

When and how did you discover you were into dominance?
Wow, back in 1980, I was a slave boy in a harem of a Mistress, she had both boys and girls. The slave girls pointed out, I wasn't a sub, but a Dom, if not a Master, and I left the harem with one of the slave girls to serve me.
Have you ever done something subby? Why? Why not?
Above

Do you prefer to dom males or females? Why?
Girls, i'm straight

What qualities do you look for in a sub?
Well for me a slave girl, honest, trusting, and a good communicator, so the relationship is strong, then her looks, and personality

What is something many subs like but you really don't?
Oh, boy, bathroom control, or room control. I don't like be woken up in the middle of the night, and have the girl asking for permission to go pee. I'm talking IRL, not internet

What is something many doms like but you really don't?
DD/lg

Are you as dominant in real life as during kinky time?
Yes,

Is there something you do and/or wear that makes you feel extra dominant?
Not really, but I like to say, I'm more self-aware, and I try to keep it in check, and not over dom a situation.

What are your top 3 qualities as a dominant?
1. Strick, but fair, and understanding
2. I like who I am.
3. I think I belong to a small handful of Masters on the board who are willing to take a slavegirl from GetDare, and give her a home, so she can live the dream being one. Just a heads up to the girls, if you read this and come running to me, you'll be serving a Dom couple.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:24 AM   #5
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopEmber View Post
pretty sure like 99% of people here are subs
Yes, most members here are submissive but it isn't this bad. I think it's more like 70/30 and I got quite a few answers in my other Truth thread for dominants.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 11-02-2018, 12:58 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

How much of a dominant are you?

About 60%

When and how did you discover you were into dominance?

I was exploring and a sub found me. I had always liked to take and give dares and it went over into that.

Have you ever done something subby? Why? Why not?

Tons. I love being humiliated

Do you prefer to dom males or females? Why?

Females. Couldn’t tell you. Seems to work for me. I am bi, but prefer to be a males sub.

What qualities do you look for in a sub?

Exhibitionistic, at least above average weight. Prefer beginners. Truly wants to serve and knows what they like and are willing to explore a bit.

What is something many subs like but you really don't?

Lingerie. I prefer full nude for my subs as when I am used. Many like to dress up a bit.

What is something many doms like but you really don't?

Rimjobs. I am indifferent. Heavy pain.

Are you as dominant in real life as during kinky time?

Not really...learning to be a bit more

Is there something you do and/or wear that makes you feel extra dominant?

I know subs like it, and I kind of like being in a tux or suit while stripping them naked. Them doing a very awkward, embarrassing strip while I sip wine in my suit or tux.
What are your top 3 qualities as a dominant?

Creative, enjoy having my subs sexually excited as much as possible, flexible with kinks, patient...crap..,that’s four...well...you going to punish me
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #7
2bchew
getDare Addict

[QUOTE=Jaro;3433492]These questions are for dominants or those (switches) who identify strongly as dominants.[LIST=1][*]How much of a dominant are you?
100 %[*]When and how did you discover you were into dominance?
Back when I was 18 and I spanked a girlfriend for failing a class[*]Have you ever done something subby? Why? Why not?
Nope,not my thing[*]Do you prefer to dom males or females? Why?
Mostly females but will Dom a male[*]What qualities do you look for in a sub?
Honesty above all else
Someone who is not just looking for a 1 time thing[*]What is something many subs like but you really don't?
Probably bondage[*]What is something many doms like but you really don't?
Again probably bondage[*]Are you as dominant in real life as during kinky time?
Yes pretty much[*]Is there something you do and/or wear that makes you feel extra dominant?
Not at all[*]What are your top 3 qualities as a dominant?
Honest
Strict
Caring
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:36 AM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Come on bump, I would like to hear from other Doms, and Masters, or Mistresses, Dommies, Mom and Daddies.

Admit it, it would be some interesting incite into other people worlds.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:17 AM   #9
switch9936

How much of a dominant are you? 70/30
When and how did you discover you were into dominance? While visiting a spanking club with a friend
Have you ever done something subby? Why? Why not? Yes I'm a switch
Do you prefer to dom males or females? Why? Males its just a gay thing
What qualities do you look for in a sub? love newbies who want to explore
What is something many subs like but you really don't? toilet control
What is something many doms like but you really don't? heavy pain
Are you as dominant in real life as during kinky time? yes
Is there something you do and/or wear that makes you feel extra dominant? not really
What are your top 3 qualities as a dominant? understanding due to being a switch, trust, fairness

Skype dave9936 kik switch9936
I am a vers mature gay male and love both a dom and sub lifestyle
Likes: humiliation,domination, discipline, light pain, bondage, water sports, role play, spanking, cum eating, groups, Verbal abuse, forced nudity, Masters & Mistresses, Slaves & subs and much more
Limits: scat, blood, permanent marks, toothpaste, showing face, messy, sounding
switch9936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 09:05 PM   #10
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
These questions are for dominants or those (switches) who identify strongly as dominants.
    I would consider myself 49% dominant. I think I am slightly more submissive than I am dominant. However when I am in a dommey mood I can be 100% submissive.
    My first time ever being dominant was with a very casual online play partner. We switched and I came up with a game of chance for him and it gave me a thrill. I also switched a few times with Mr. Devious and loved the idea of it but struggled to switch roles and be stern with him. However I never really nurtured my dominant side until I entered into an arrangement with colosubguy (now known as pet monkey). It was then I started to realize how dommy I was and how good I was at it.
    Yes lots of subby things.
    I have only ever dommed males. I dont think I really have a preference although I think domming a female could be easier at times as I know how girls think and how female anatomy works better than I know the Male counterparts.
    Loyalty, honesty, communication and openness and our likes have to match up. I am not into heavy cbt, degradation or crossdressing and I know those are three really popular likes.
    As stated above, I find that a lot of Male subs really like crossdressing, cbt and degradation. Degradation is a limit of mine as sub and domme and the other two just dont really do anything for me.
    Hmm ... maybe exercise tasks?
    I think I am naturally more submissive a lot of the time. Although i do like to be in control and plan things out. But being a domme has helped me also be more assertive and I guess dominant in my real life.
    No
I think I am creative, strict but fair and great at communication

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 02:09 PM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
    This really depends. If I am in a dommey mood then 100%. If I feel more inclined to my subby side probably about 15%. If I had to give a general percent I would say 60 sub/40 domme.
    I randomly got curious on how it would feel to give out some tasks/punishments in the request punishments forum and found I really enjoyed giving difficult tasks, but not so much punishments. That was a long time ago now, maybe 6+ years.
    Yes yes yes. I became interested in submission and the lifestyle shortly after my 18th birthday. There's several reasons I can think of but the most prominent one is simply I like to make my Dom happy.
    I don't really have a preference. I have domme'd both and enjoyed both.
    Honesty, a willingness to learn and grow, a sense of humour, loyalty, good at communicating and to have at least a few likes in common.
    MDLB. I am not a mommy at ALL.
    Sissification. If others enjoy it then good for them but it just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
    I can be when I have to be, although I prefer when I DON'T have to be.
    Nope.
Patient, understanding, good at communicating. I think...you know better than me if that's correct!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:15 PM   #12
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

How much of a dominant are you? 90%. I am primarily a power sub sexually but dominant in relationships and day to day life.
When and how did you discover you were into dominance? Maybe about 12 years old when I was no longer having older kids convince me into playing truth or dare and I started convincing younger kids, (9 was youngest ever but of course never when I got older).
Have you ever done something subby? Why? Why not? Yes as I really strive for the submissive fantasies as its very hard for a guy to play out scenarios as the sub in real life so its all fantasy. Most want the man to be the man.
Do you prefer to dom males or females? Why? I really like both but they must be young but 18, even though 16 is legal age here its still 18 for pics and vids and well, half the fun is the lics and vids you get out of it.
What qualities do you look for in a sub? They must be average body. Not too skinny or muscular but no extra weight. Not tall, like under 5'7 and hairless from the nose down. Lol. They must be open minded and enjoy discipline and humiliation and have no problems with pics and vids.
What is something many subs like but you really don't? Getting fucked in the ass. Most subs love getting fucked and I will but really don't like it so I just make sure super clean.
What is something many doms like but you really don't? Dirty talking and degradation. I'm calm but stern and strict. I dont get angry when a sub does something wrong, I get happy lol. Means I get to punish them.
Are you as dominant in real life as during kinky time? I answered that above.
Is there something you do and/or wear that makes you feel extra dominant? Not really.
What are your top 3 qualities as a dominant? Kinky, Creative, Unique

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 02:54 PM   #13
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:

Quite dominant... well with guys anyway... 75-85%?

Quite late really, only a few years ago, just started slowly and grew from there.

Yes, I do sub to Lucy when she has time. It is nice sometimes to give up control, not always be the one having to lead, and I enjoy making her happy.

Males, just comes more naturally to me, and while I am exploring more sexuality with Lucy, I still am mostly straight... I can switch with females, either dom or sub. But I think in view of past incidents in my life, I could not sub to a guy, so it's dom or nothing with males.

Loyalty, honesty, trustworthiness, committed, understanding of my issues

hmm CBT for one, just not my thing. Partly as I think I'd always worry damage might be done. (Matt's probably glad lol)

This may come as surprise to some considering lol But cross dressing, sissyfication. Yes, I do get Matt to wear female underwear sometimes, but only for the embarrassment/humiliation that Matt feels when wearing or doing tasks in them and how blushy he can get. Also it's a simple hidden public thing that I can get him to do. But I'm not interested at all in anything more.

Also degradation, not something I enjoy giving.

No, I don't think so. Maybe a little sometimes..

Not really
Hmm I'm not sure. Maybe dedication, adaptable, understanding

Last edited by Sam~; 12-18-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 03:09 PM   #14
Hammarling

80-85% dominant overall. Online 95+, barring the occasional dare, but in real life i am much more switch and can be nicely submissive but even then would still happily be dominant.
    Tried it in the way i'll try most things, and then just realised i liked it more than subbing and was much better at being dominant ontop of that. Years now, not sure when exactly it would have been.
    Yes. Lots of dares and stuff around the place, and i've let irl girlfriends tie me up and the like. The why is simply because it's fun and i have that strong swtich side at times.
    Females because that's what i'm more attracted to. Nothing complicated there.
    Honesty, without this no relationship will ever work. Effort, a sub who will actually try to be a good sub because if they try it's much easier to give up my time as well. Connection outside kink, if i can't talk to a sub about non-kink things it won't last.
    Lots of control eary on, and not having to make their own decisions. Too much control becomes overwhelming and either i can't keep it up or the sub can't and then things fall apart. And too often i find subs being unwilling to make even basic decisions for themselves, wanting me to decide every little thing with not much feedback, which just leads to frustration and burn out.
    See the above, taking serious control and intensity. Lots of doms love it, i just can't maintain that level for too long.
    Kind of yeah, once i'm comfortable in my surroundings. Although this comes from previously being a football ref (needs a dominant demenour) and working in jobs where you have to establish authority and stick to your guns. A lot of the same qualities are needed in those areas as in being a dom.
    Although no-one pays me to be a dom
    Any chance to do something physical, like making someone kneel or react to my touch, makes me feel very dominant. And being able to illicit certain responses with my voice, without shouting.
    Clothing doens't fuss me, but holding a clipboard is always power!
    Me personally? I can't answer that, my previous subs would know better. Probably something like: honesty, care and passion.

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk