Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-06-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Who should post next?

So I had a random idea...

Is there something you want to know about someone, or someone you want to see post a little more than they are?
Maybe you've been chatting to someone who doesn't post and want to break them in to the forum?

What I propose...

Each person who posts here nominates someone to answer 5 questions of the posters choosing, they PM the person to let them know they have been nominated and then the cycle continues...

i.e.

Person 1 asks 5 questions to a specific member of the forum, PM's the member.
Person 2 (the member called out) has to answer the questions, ask 5 more and PM their victim to answer their 5 questions...

I'll make a start...

1. What Underwear are you wearing at the time of posting this?
2. What do you want to happen more than anything today?
3. What is the next toy you are planning to buy?
4. What TV show did you last watch?
5. Where is your fantasy holiday destination?

My victim...IHeartFun!

Oh...and the twist, if they don't respond within 24 hours you get to issue then with a dare!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

1. What Underwear are you wearing at the time of posting this? none.
2. What do you want to happen more than anything today? See my boyfriend.
3. What is the next toy you are planning to buy? Weighed plug.
4. What TV show did you last watch? MTV's The Challenge
5. Where is your fantasy holiday destination? The UK (Icy's Bed)

My victim is IceMaiden

Questions

1. If you could do body writing on any gD member who would it be and what would it say?
2. If you could erase any thread you ever did what thread?
3. Describe your favorite photo of yourself you've ever sent?
4. If you could be a gD mod would you?
5. If you could do any bdsm scene what would it be ?
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Post
My victim is IceMaiden

Questions

1. If you could do body writing on any gD member who would it be and what would it say?
You!!!! You would be full of degrading comments and comments like free use for any man and I'm just a cunt use me and I'm a brainless bimbo stick your cock in my holes, hurt me use me abuse me.
2. If you could erase any thread you ever did what thread?
Hmmm. Probably any of my first threads not long after I joined. I cringe when I read them now as they fall into "any dares?" "home alone" "humiliate me" type of threads that I laugh at nowadays.
3. Describe your favorite photo of yourself you've ever sent?
A face picture to AM, fresh out of the bath smiling slightly and with minimal makeup on yet it still made me look actually semi pretty. I liked it so much I still have it on my phone even though I usually delete every single picture after sending them and never look at them again.
4. If you could be a gD mod would you?
I'm not sure. There was a time I wanted to be a mod but I don't know if I have the patience any more to deal with all the idiots and BS that comes with it.
5. If you could do any bdsm scene what would it be ?
Waterboarding! Fisting! CNC! Gangbang! Bukkake! I can't choose! Okay I would do a CNC gangbang scene that includes waterboarding to get me to submit and it would include fisting and at the end they would all come on my face.

My victim is Happyme!

1: Do you think intelligence or wisdom is more important and useful?
2: What is your biggest acheivement you're most proud of?
3: If you could only have unicorn socks or unicorn stuffies which would you choose?
4: If you had to describe your relationship with AK in one sentence, what would it be?
5: What is one thing you want to change about BDSM in general?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-07-2018 at 09:33 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #4
Happy Me

Rainbow

1: Do you think intelligence or wisdom is more important and useful?
I have a hard time distinguishing between the two! I can’t imagine being very wise if you weren’t very smart but I do know a lot of people who are very smart and not very wise! Definitely being wise is more useful because it allows you to enjoy life more, because emotions don’t get out of hand for reasons that would seem very important otherwise.

2: What is your biggest acheivement you're most proud of?
This one is sooooo hard. The most difficult thing I’ve done that I’m proud of is my son. I gave him up for adoption when I was a teenager and he’s an amazing man.

Secondarily in college I did some amazing things. I went late (34yo) and graduated with all the fancy stuff and also did a ton of public speaking about oppression, discrimation, power, privilege and all that. Even got published about facilitating difficult conversations around those topics and was invited to speak at a fancy conference where the college paid all my expenses to present on it! At the same time I organized hundreds of student, faculty, and staff to get the college to change their policies and offer support around LGBT students. The coolest thing about that was that all of the younger students who were involved were inspired and empowered to take it on when I left.

3: If you could only have unicorn socks or unicorn stuffies which would you choose?
Well that is just mean! Like what kind of terrible universe would do that to me??? *pouts* Stuffies. I choose stuffies.

4: If you had to describe your relationship with AK in one sentence, what would it be?
A warm soft blanket with a lot of hugs and a side of sadism.

5: What is one thing you want to change about BDSM in general?
I would make all the mean predatory people leave and go somewhere else. Or make all of the newbies have a mentor (to avoid the mean people). One of the two!

I’m tagging WAMPup!

1. What is it that drove you to music?
2. Do you think there is other intelligent life in the universe?
3. What is your favorite thing about getDare?
4. What is the thing in life that gives you the most big happy feelings?
5. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Old 11-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #5
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is it that drove you to music?

Oh boy. This is a big question. I have always been interested in music. A lot of people in my family are involved in music in some way. Between the age of 3 and 5 if you asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up I'd tell you I wanted to be an opera singing firefighter. But later in life, I started to notice a strange sort of satisfaction from performing. This was before I knew about my kinky interests and now I compare it to the satisfaction I get from being subby. Not the sort of kinky sexy time kind of satisfaction, but the fulfilling feeling that you get from the level of intimacy and vulnerability that it puts you in. Performing, especially singing and theater, is all about a level of trust and honesty with your audience and yourself, which is probably one of the reasons I am so heavily drawn to it.

2. Do you think there is other intelligent life in the universe?

I think that it is a possibility and that in the infinite expanse that is around us, it is silly to presume that we are the only planet where intelligent life has developed.

3. What is your favorite thing about getDare?

Ironically the thing that kept me away fro so long. The community. I kept seeing so much of the not so good that I overlooked the gems in the crowd. And now the handful of awesome people are what keep me coming back.

4. What is the thing in life that gives you the most big happy feelings?

I know this is sort of a lame answer, but knowing that I've done well on a task or rule set by my SO/dom (or by myself). (What can I say? We puppies are just eager to please.)

Oh! Or when I curl up in my comfy chair with cocoa and a stuffy to watch one of my favorite little mode movies. (Thumbelina, Anastasia, Cat's Don't Dance, Pokemon: The first movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back)

Oh! Or when I write up a really good post for one of my characters in my play by post games. D&D is super fun and I get *really* into my characters.

5. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

I would find a way to make holiday music socially acceptable year round. :3

So I shall tag Pariahterror.

1. Woof woof! Rarf ruff woof! Awoo, bark?

2. Do you have a favorite store (online or otherwise) for your gear?

3. Now that you're exploring with getting messy, do you have a favorite mess?

4. What is your favorite thing (so far) you did (or are still doing) as a part of your celebration thread?

5. Who's a good boy?

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:55 AM   #6
Happy Me

Talking

Wow! Those were fantastic! Thank you WAPpup!
The following user says Thank You to Happy Me for this post:
Old 11-08-2018, 10:50 AM   #7
Pariahterror
Prodigy

1. Woof woof! Rarf ruff woof! Awoo, bark?

Wroof woof! Arf Wruff! Awooooooooh

2. Do you have a favorite store (online or otherwise) for your gear?

I mainly buy my stuff at Amazon. Most of it is cheap but the quality can be lesser. But because I am still exploring, cheap stuff works great to get into the mood and one can replace them later.

But I bought some good cuffs recently. And if they stay good and maintain their quality, I get certain stuff from that place.

3. Now that you're exploring with getting messy, do you have a favorite mess?

My favourite mess would be all over my face for now. This also beause of cleaning and having only one room to myself and have to go through certain parts of the building I am easily seen. Don't want to be seen yet while being covered in all types of great messy stuff. But when I have my own home I can explore further.

4. What is your favorite thing (so far) you did (or are still doing) as a part of your celebration thread?

Well, I like the event that happened because of my thread. I was able to get a Mistress in my life. Ad then the spanks, still do like them a lot, just fantasising about someone else spanking me.

5. Who's a good boy?

You are, and a lot of other puppies are too. And I am too XD. There are a lot of good boys *wags tail*

Now it is time for me to ask some questions. And I will be picking Jaro

Now our king worm,

1. How does it feel being a king?

2. Have you ever been spanked and how far did it go, or do you want to?

3. What is the most humiliating thing you have done?

4. What is the most extreme worm stuff you have done, any plans for other worm stuff?

5. What is the funniest and kinkiest stuff you did this year?

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:42 PM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. How does it feel being a king?
Royally good!

2. Have you ever been spanked and how far did it go, or do you want to?
You mean in person. Sadly no. I really really really want to be spanked by a girl some time and she can slowly build it up to see how far she can go.
I would like to be spanked pretty hard and - although I haven't tried mine yet - would let her try out a cane too. I really want to be spanked up to the point where my entire ass is dark purple and bruised.
But I don't think I want to be really screaming in pain and bleeding like what can happen with a really hard caning. I have seen videos of that and I thought... wtf!

3. What is the most humiliating thing you have done?
Buy lipstick, nail polish and tampons in person in a store.

4. What is the most extreme worm stuff you have done, any plans for other worm stuff?
Like involving worms or being wormy? Probably when I had to dig up earth and worms and put them over my crotch area. That wasn't really that extreme and I have done much more extreme things that were not wormy. But this was the closest I got to my next of kin.
My Misses made me believe I had to eat a worm, but ultimately it turned out they were just scaring me
As for plans: I have no specific worm plans, but maybe my Misses do.

5. What is the funniest and kinkiest stuff you did this year?
Funniest? I once put panties over my face, stuck a dildo on my forehead and sent the picture to my Misses. They found it really funny!

-------
I hereby tag Miss Butterfly

1. How did you have your most recent orgasm? Please describe it to us in detail.

2. Can you orgasm by just aiming the shower head at your vagina/clitoris? Have you ever tried?

3. What is something that is really high on your bucket list to do as a sub, and why?

4. How do you feel you have grown/changed as a Domme?

5. Do you like jewelry? What kinds and what do you wear mostly?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 11-08-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:57 AM   #9
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

1. How did you have your most recent orgasm? Please describe it to us in detail.
Last night I was laying in bed, wearing only black panties with blue lace around the edges. I was slightly on my side and had the wand tucked into my panties and kind of held between my legs. I had my phone in my hand and was watching a video of a male sub chained up, in a cage, being fucked with an estim strap on. I brought myself to the edge a few times but couldn't hold off too long. Only after about 5 minutes, while watching the male sub receive a pee enema, I had an amazing orgasm.

2. Can you orgasm by just aiming the shower head at your vagina/clitoris? Have you ever tried?
Yes I can, it just depends on the shower. Our shower doesn't have enough water pressure to do it, but I have done this a few times at my moms house.

3. What is something that is really high on your bucket list to do as a sub, and why?
Hmm ... I have done a lot of things on my bucket list so this is hard. I think I really want to do a live audio session with other people listening and possibly participating/giving suggestions. It is a big step for me because it is scary, but it also turns me on. I also like to try new things and push my limits.

4. How do you feel you have grown/changed as a Domme?
I feel like I have become a lot more confident. I used to need constant reassurance from my sub/partner in order to ensure that I was doing things ok. Any time there was abit of push back or complaining I would feel really bad. Now, I am able to not let that get to me as much and stick to what I originally ordered if I feel that your complaining is not valid :P

5. Do you like jewelry? What kinds and what do you wear mostly?
I do like jewelry. I mostly wear necklaces and rings, although I do have a charm bracelet I will wear sometimes and will also wear earings at times. Almost everyday I wear a butterfly necklace given to me by Mr. Devious. I also wear my engagement/wedding rings on my left hand and a ring that my parents gave me on my right hand.

Thank you for the questions!!!

I am now going to tag Strawdog to answer the following:

1. What is your favorite holiday tradition and why?
2. If you could turn any book into a movie or TV series, which would you choose?
3. If you could give 1 million dollars to a charity which would you choose and why?
4. What made you choose your username?
5. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are 3 things you might have on it?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:52 AM   #10
Pariahterror
Prodigy

It seems like or Strawdog failed to answer in time. Just to be sure, did he get a message? Don't want this thread to die down already. We can restart it.

Oops didn't look at the date XD. Thought time was going by faster XD. Just a few more minutes I think

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #11
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
It seems like or Strawdog failed to answer in time. Just to be sure, did he get a message? Don't want this thread to die down already. We can restart it.

Oops didn't look at the date XD. Thought time was going by faster XD. Just a few more minutes I think
He has messaged me back to let me know that he has seen the questions but has some other commitments this weekend and is unable to answer until next week.

So instead, I will tag TheDon

1. What outfit do you own that makes you feel the sexiest?
2. What is your favorite spanking implement? To use on others? To have used on you?
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
4. If a movie of your life were to be produced, who would you like to have play you? What about your leading lady?
5. What is on your Christmas wish list this year?

EDIT: TheDon didn't want to answer, so I have asked slutpuppy to replace him! Thank plutty!!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 11-11-2018 at 06:29 PM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #12
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
He has messaged me back to let me know that he has seen the questions but has some other commitments this weekend and is unable to answer until next week.

So instead, I will tag TheDon

1. What outfit do you own that makes you feel the sexiest?I have a black 50's-ish style dress with skulls and Rose's on it. Also an outfit I wear to kink parties consisting of a black peasant/pirate style dress, a nice bra under, underbust corset, a chain chest harness, and fishnets with combat boots.

2. What is your favorite spanking implement? To use on others? To have used on you? Heavy, thuddy floggers! I actually prefer using lighter objects on others which usually is like a crop or cane because my wrists cant handle a lot. And I love having floggers and paddles, and other thuddy stuff used on me!

3. What is your least favorite household chore? Laundry, or dishes

4. If a movie of your life were to be produced, who would you like to have play you? What about your leading lady? Umm.. Idk a lot of actors. Maybe the actress from The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo. And my leading lady... Jennifer Lawrence. My leading guy I'd pick Johnny Depp!

5. What is on your Christmas wish list this year?
Socks, candles, new plates, cat stuff. Blankets... sheets. Lol boring adult stuff!

EDIT: TheDon didn't want to answer, so I have asked slutpuppy to replace him! Thank plutty!!!!

Umm I'll tag... JustAiden

What is your favorite holiday?
If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What's the best kind of soda?
How many books do you own? And what is your favorite?
What's the perfect breakfast look like?

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 07:32 PM   #13
JustAiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
Umm I'll tag... JustAiden

What is your favorite holiday?
If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What's the best kind of soda?
How many books do you own? And what is your favorite?
What's the perfect breakfast look like?

1: Halloween
2: Combichrist- Everybody hates you
3: Mountain Dew always
4: A: physical= 20 E:books erm... A lot
B: Justine

5: T-bone steak, 2 over easy eggs, white toast, coffee.

I'm tagging Red:

1: Favorite Movie
2: Favorite nfl football team excluding the colts
3: If you could only live off one nationality of food (French, Chinese, Italian etc) which would you choose
4: Most hated food?
5: If you could meet a character from a book/movie/tv show (not their actor but the actual character) who would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis de Sade
When she's abandoned her moral center and teachings...when she's cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor...when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure.....enticing from within this feral lioness...growling and scratching and biting...taking everything I dish out to her.....at that moment she is never more beautiful to me.
JustAiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:55 AM   #14
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Ha! In mass confusion I appear! Won't be tagging anyone as those have already been given, and I'm posting when not supposed to? I hope butterfly knows she can task me any time she likes, so that's all square.

1. What is your favorite holiday tradition and why?

Making and lighting a bonfire. It's quiet, comforting, beautiful and temporary. People can just come together and watch the flames, being warm with each other but at the same time in their own thoughts.

2. If you could turn any book into a movie or TV series, which would you choose?

I should answer that when I've finished my book!

Seriously, though, I'm happy for books to remain as books and use my imagination. The interference between the two, like with Lord of the Rings, is irritating to me, regardless of the quality of the end result. That being said, an adult oriented animated series of Mouse Guard would be grand. And adorable.

3. If you could give 1 million dollars to a charity which would you choose and why?

I'd fund a grass roots organisation that feeds, shelters and helps in the retraining, medical care and therapy for the homeless. There is no excuse for people dying in the streets of this, or any, country.

4. What made you choose your username?

There are lots of things! Straw dogs are sacrificial objects... Businessmen use straw dogs as a set up to a better deal...

5. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are 3 things you might have on it?

Well, I have an ever expanding list of things I want to do... so technically yes.

i) visit the Sikh Golden Temple. It feeds about 50,000 people a day. Anyone can go there for a free meal, cooked by volunteers and funded by donations.

ii) write a least one satisfactory-quality children's book. Giving very young children a passion for reading is one of the most worthwhile things I can think of doing.

iii) keep bees.

Thank you for the questions.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 06:49 PM   #15
Red
Sona Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAiden View Post
I'm tagging Red:

1: Favorite Movie: Patch Adams
2: Favorite nfl football team excluding the colts: Giants
3: If you could only live off one nationality of food (French, Chinese, Italian etc) which would you choose: Chinese
4: Most hated food? lima beans
5: If you could meet a character from a book/movie/tv show (not their actor but the actual character) who would it be? Baymax
I'm going to nominate....masterkeys

1. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
3. Who was your celebrity crush growing up?
4. What is your favorite adult beverage?
5. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pick the next poster, truth