Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2021, 04:22 PM   #1
Vette

Default Another Quarantine Thread

Well, it took me nearly a year but I'm finally personally quarantining for the first time. My friend that I was with this week tested positive for Covid, and even though I am negative, I have to quarantine for ten days. My college has set me up in a hotel room that has essentially nothing interesting, so I logged back on to getdare to try to have some fun.
The room has a bed, a desk, a bathroom, and a tv... Nothing else. Someone will bring me food, but I'm not sure yet if they will wait for me to open the door or just leave it outside.
Basically all I'll be doing is my classes via zoom, binging shows, and working out in the mornings, so anything to spice up the next week or so would be much appreciated
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:25 PM   #2
Marquise

Is there a window with view to the outside? If yes, you could masturbate in front of the window everyday
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:29 PM   #3
GreyGemini

You could do some hypnosis
Kik: GreyGemini

----------------------------------------------
My Dare Calendar
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Permanent Rules
GreyGemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:43 PM   #4
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Is there a window with view to the outside? If yes, you could masturbate in front of the window everyday
There's no window pointing outdoors, there's a sliding door with a balcony that goes towards the middle of the building, which right now is just a giant empty room that makes me feel like I'm the sole survivor of the apocalypse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGemini View Post
You could do some hypnosis
I've tried hypnosis a couple of times and it doesn't seem to work on me :/
Old 01-21-2021, 05:21 PM   #5
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

As you'll be on your own, you stay naked everytime and only cover with a towel (or the minimum you dare) when you have to interact with someone.

Also, every day write the names of the teachers that will teach you that day, all over your body and in big letters. Be slutty about the spots you choose to write.

I'll think about more tasks to keep you entertained. Do you have toys with you?
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 06:08 PM   #6
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
As you'll be on your own, you stay naked everytime and only cover with a towel (or the minimum you dare) when you have to interact with someone.

Also, every day write the names of the teachers that will teach you that day, all over your body and in big letters. Be slutty about the spots you choose to write.

I'll think about more tasks to keep you entertained. Do you have toys with you?
Ah yes, the inevitable naked dare... will do lol. I'll have zoom classes with the camera on, do I at least get something more than a towel for those?
I'm not crazy about bodywriting but it is a dislike and not a limit so I could do the 2nd one.
I don't have any real toys.
Also I found out that the meals are gonna be dropped off outside my door so I guess it really is absolutely 0 human interaction... fun.
Old 01-21-2021, 07:13 PM   #7
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
Ah yes, the inevitable naked dare... will do lol. I'll have zoom classes with the camera on, do I at least get something more than a towel for those?
I'm not crazy about bodywriting but it is a dislike and not a limit so I could do the 2nd one.
I don't have any real toys.
Also I found out that the meals are gonna be dropped off outside my door so I guess it really is absolutely 0 human interaction... fun.
It may be the inevitable dare but it's also inevitably the most pleasurable, at least for me. As I said use the minimum you dare, it can be a towel, a bra, a top... anything, it's up to you, but the less the better.

I know it's a dislike, I thought it would make it a bit more naughty to have a class with the teacher's name written on your body Although messy is another dislike, you could have a rule to only eat without using hands, eating like a dog with your ass up. Train your doggystyle position.

You could quarantine your orgasms as well. Edge before every meal. By the end of it you'll have the best orgasm of your life.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:12 PM   #8
Vette

Quote:
It may be the inevitable dare but it's also inevitably the most pleasurable, at least for me. As I said use the minimum you dare, it can be a towel, a bra, a top... anything, it's up to you, but the less the better.

I know it's a dislike, I thought it would make it a bit more naughty to have a class with the teacher's name written on your body Although messy is another dislike, you could have a rule to only eat without using hands, eating like a dog with your ass up. Train your doggystyle position.

You could quarantine your orgasms as well. Edge before every meal. By the end of it you'll have the best orgasm of your life.
Oh don't get me wrong I was kind of looking forward to the inevitable. Clothes will stay in my bag aside from a crop top that I think I'll do my classes wearing, shoes and socks to workout in, and whenever I take the trash out I'll probably not be completely naked.

I get that many people like bodywriting and messy stuff, but it does not turn me on at all so I think I'll pass on both.

The final rule/dare is also a go, thanks
Old 01-21-2021, 08:47 PM   #9
van9069

Quote:
Each time you collect your meal tray from outside your door you must be naked

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:03 PM   #10
Vette

I just finished my last class of the day so I decided to give an update. Aside from a very short crop top during my classes I haven't worn anything since last night and I've honestly really enjoyed the feeling of nakedness. I decided to also follow the rule to edge once before every meal, and not orgasm until the end of my quarantine so after my workout and shower this morning I completed one edge.

My morning class wasn't too bad, even though I was only wearing the crop top I highly doubt anyone paid much attention to me, and I made sure the camera wasn't on my chest so even I went to stretch or something and revealed a little bit too much nobody would see.

For the next couple of hours not much happened other than doing work and watching tv (naked again). I got a pm that said to go outside to get my food not only naked, but also to do it blindfolded and to make sure to bend over 90° when I do. I got a knock around noon that terrified me at first but then I realized that it was lunch and dinner delivery. Since there are a lot of people in separate rooms on my hall I figured most would probably go out immediately to pick theirs up so I waited 20 minutes before going, which only built up my nerves. I grabbed a long sock that I could tied around my eyes as a blind fold, then peeked my head out into the hallway to make sure nobody was out there at the moment, and make sure I knew exactly where my food bag was. There were still some people on my hall that hadn't taken their food yet, which made be pretty nervous that they might just happen to do it at the worst possible time for me. I just the door and finally forced myself to tie the sock around my head and go outside. Even though I had just looked, and couldn't hear anybody it still felt like someone would see me bending over at the waist. I tried to force myself to go slow but I was probably only out of my door for 3-5 seconds, but I still got really excited. Before I ate lunch I did my premeal edge, which took shorter than usual due to the short adrenaline rush.

My afternoon class was so much harder than my morning one. The pm dare that I got also had a dice dare type of dare for my zoom classes that I decided to try out. I used an random number generator online and got "12. Roll two d6 and take the higher result. You'll have to spit on/inbetween your tits that many time." The two dice rolls were 2 and 1, so I had to spit down onto my chest twice with the camera on during my class. Definitely doable, but I didn't realize that it would actually be harder than I thought. Because out of the 101 people (including the instructor) in the zoom, not a single one other than me had their camera on. The typical format for these zoom calls is to have the instructor's notes taking up most of the screen, but there's also a side bar that shows 5(?) people in the class, which I'm pretty sure it prioritized based off of who has their camera on and who spoke most recently. So naturally since I'm the only one with the camera on I'm pretty sure everybody with that side bar opened would see me the entire class. I tried to stay as chill as possible and not stretch or do anything that would flash a bunch of classmates on a recorded zoom, but I had no idea when I would spit on my chest. Near the end of class I decided "now or never" so I turned the camera a little bit further upwards so only my face was visible, then pulled the crop top out a little bit, and did two quick spits. Guess I'll never know if someone noticed haha.

So those were all really nerve-wracking and exciting, so anything else to stop this from being the most excruciatingly boring weekend ever for me would be very nice!
Old 01-22-2021, 01:40 PM   #11
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I just finished my last class of the day so I decided to give an update. Aside from a very short crop top during my classes I haven't worn anything since last night and I've honestly really enjoyed the feeling of nakedness. I decided to also follow the rule to edge once before every meal, and not orgasm until the end of my quarantine so after my workout and shower this morning I completed one edge.

My morning class wasn't too bad, even though I was only wearing the crop top I highly doubt anyone paid much attention to me, and I made sure the camera wasn't on my chest so even I went to stretch or something and revealed a little bit too much nobody would see.

For the next couple of hours not much happened other than doing work and watching tv (naked again). I got a pm that said to go outside to get my food not only naked, but also to do it blindfolded and to make sure to bend over 90° when I do. I got a knock around noon that terrified me at first but then I realized that it was lunch and dinner delivery. Since there are a lot of people in separate rooms on my hall I figured most would probably go out immediately to pick theirs up so I waited 20 minutes before going, which only built up my nerves. I grabbed a long sock that I could tied around my eyes as a blind fold, then peeked my head out into the hallway to make sure nobody was out there at the moment, and make sure I knew exactly where my food bag was. There were still some people on my hall that hadn't taken their food yet, which made be pretty nervous that they might just happen to do it at the worst possible time for me. I just the door and finally forced myself to tie the sock around my head and go outside. Even though I had just looked, and couldn't hear anybody it still felt like someone would see me bending over at the waist. I tried to force myself to go slow but I was probably only out of my door for 3-5 seconds, but I still got really excited. Before I ate lunch I did my premeal edge, which took shorter than usual due to the short adrenaline rush.

My afternoon class was so much harder than my morning one. The pm dare that I got also had a dice dare type of dare for my zoom classes that I decided to try out. I used an random number generator online and got "12. Roll two d6 and take the higher result. You'll have to spit on/inbetween your tits that many time." The two dice rolls were 2 and 1, so I had to spit down onto my chest twice with the camera on during my class. Definitely doable, but I didn't realize that it would actually be harder than I thought. Because out of the 101 people (including the instructor) in the zoom, not a single one other than me had their camera on. The typical format for these zoom calls is to have the instructor's notes taking up most of the screen, but there's also a side bar that shows 5(?) people in the class, which I'm pretty sure it prioritized based off of who has their camera on and who spoke most recently. So naturally since I'm the only one with the camera on I'm pretty sure everybody with that side bar opened would see me the entire class. I tried to stay as chill as possible and not stretch or do anything that would flash a bunch of classmates on a recorded zoom, but I had no idea when I would spit on my chest. Near the end of class I decided "now or never" so I turned the camera a little bit further upwards so only my face was visible, then pulled the crop top out a little bit, and did two quick spits. Guess I'll never know if someone noticed haha.

So those were all really nerve-wracking and exciting, so anything else to stop this from being the most excruciatingly boring weekend ever for me would be very nice!
Nice report, it was a pleasure to read and imagine how your day went by.

To help you pass the time you could make a game of luck, using d6's. How about you roll a d6 and multiply it by 10, this will be the number of repetitions you have to do in your workout of a certain exercise. Before moving to the next exercise, multiply the d6's number by 5 and spank your ass that amount of times (I saw the low moderate pain on likes, adapt if necessary).

How was your day other than studies and tasks (talking with someone, dancing, idk...)? Tell us some things you enjoy doing in your daily life, so we can incorporate them into the dares
Old 01-22-2021, 02:18 PM   #12
Vette

Quote:
Nice report, it was a pleasure to read and imagine how your day went by.

To help you pass the time you could make a game of luck, using d6's. How about you roll a d6 and multiply it by 10, this will be the number of repetitions you have to do in your workout of a certain exercise. Before moving to the next exercise, multiply the d6's number by 5 and spank your ass that amount of times (I saw the low moderate pain on likes, adapt if necessary).

How was your day other than studies and tasks (talking with someone, dancing, idk...)? Tell us some things you enjoy doing in your daily life, so we can incorporate them into the dares
I don't think that I will change the amount of reps or anything about my actual workout, but I will add the spanks tomorrow.
Other than the dares and school, my day has literally just been watching tv and scrolling through my phone (texts, snaps, tiktok, ig). I'll probably FaceTime my boyfriend later, but like I said there's not many options.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
quarantine