Old 02-16-2021, 02:18 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Embarrassing Seen Naked

What is the most embarrassing experience you have in regards to someone seeing you naked/seeing your private parts?

Who is the person you'd be most embarrassed/horrified/not want to be seen by?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:25 AM   #2
tvm1913

I was at a party in high school and was pressured into an "arm escape" game. Me and 2 others were told to push our elbows through the arm openings of our tee shirts and challenged to get them out. Others made sure our elbows were secure in the arm openings, and that we were set up right. Have you seen this challenge on the internet, it's actually a hard thing to do, and is more of a prank than a challenge. Here's the prank part, now with our arms useless, the guys that checked our elbows stood behind each of each of us and grabbed the sides of our shorts and yank them to our feet! We're all 3 of us now standing in front of everyone at the party pant less. With bare asses, and junk on display, we desperately squirmed around trying to free our arms, and unfortunately I was the big loser, it took me like 2 minutes to free myself. Of course everyone had their phones out recording from the start.......
tvm1913 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tvm1913 for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 02:40 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hard to say. I was so young when I began feeling driven to be naked. I am sure it is because of 2 embarrassing things when I was very young:

1. When I was 6...some Jr. High boys surrounded me. Pushed me into a garage and started pulling my pants down...saying they were going to cut off my penis. A sibling saw them and they scattered within a couple of minutes. Then I had to tell a policeman what happened.

2. When I was 8 my skin around the head of my penis began to swell and itch. I was in the hospital for 3 days with everyone looking at and examining my penis. Probably an allergy of some sort.

So by the time of being 9 or 10 and started gett8ng strong urges to get naked...I began to want people to see me. I can't imagine a time I was embarrassed. Although I like to see others embarrassed and I try to conjure the feeling myself. So I guess...now I get embarassed on purpose. Even looking at my avatar sends a little through me...but I like that feeling. It is complicated.

Feel free to embarrass me.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 06:51 PM   #4
Red Rrbel

When I was in college....

One night I stayed late in a computer lab and I felt the lovely urge to be free of my clothes. It was about 10pm. The building was mostly empty. So I went into the parking lot got naked and put everything in my car. Of course I made sure to keep my keys !

I went back in by a side door and started walking through the corridors and on several floors without a care in the world. I was really excited and high on adrenaline.

When I decided to get out and go home.... Bad News !

The side door I used to get in was now locked with a chain and padlock. That's not a problem I'll just find an emergency exit... No. It wasn't that easy.

Every doors, emergency exits or not, were similarly locked !

I checked what time it was.... Oops ! it was 15 minutes past 11pm. The college regular hours we're from 7am to 11pm !!!

Panicking, I walked toward the main doors where there was a security booth.

More panicking... Many janitors (about 6 persons) were standing near the main doors and talking to each other.

The only good news was that the security guard was not around.

So I started running as fast as I could.... past the janitors... until I reached my car. I was parked almost on the other side of the building. No one followed me.

I drove home shaking badly but still totally naked. I just wanted the safety of my home.

Before that night or since, I never ran that fast !

LIKES : Showing my body. Being naked with risks of being seen. Words on my skin. I also love trying new things.
LIMITS : No kids around. No face. No pussy in pictures/videos. Nothing that will expose where I live.
GOAL : Being naked in a crowd of adults.
( Updates will be made as needed )
Red Rrbel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Red Rrbel for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 07:02 PM   #5
Red Rrbel

Walking totally naked in the middle of the night...

Years ago, I was walking totally naked in the streets around my house. I live in a residential area of a big city but at 4am, everybody is sleeping. Or so I thought....

I came face to face with an older woman who was getting out of a driveway !

I froze. Then I said "I'm sorry if this bothers you but I just love being naked". I was almost shaking and totally scared of what would happen... Will she starts yelling ? or call the police and give them my description ? My legs are fully tattooed from the waist down so I'm easily recognizable.

The woman started talking with me as if I was fully clothed... She wasn't shocked or angry. She asked me if I was doing that often. And she told me she didn't care because she was LOVING looking at my body ! She finished by saying "Keep being naked. Goodnight".

Since then, each time we see each other in the streets or at the grocery store she ask me if I'm still enjoying my walks.

So a possible disaster finally ended up with me having a supporter.

LIKES : Showing my body. Being naked with risks of being seen. Words on my skin. I also love trying new things.
LIMITS : No kids around. No face. No pussy in pictures/videos. Nothing that will expose where I live.
GOAL : Being naked in a crowd of adults.
( Updates will be made as needed )

Last edited by Red Rrbel; 02-25-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Red Rrbel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Red Rrbel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk