Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #16
Slave2248

Talking awesome

Amazing but they should make him walk around with JUST the bra and panties and I cnt wait for the rest its awesome
Slave2248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #17
Vodin30
getDare Devil

no problem about the added week, i am enjoying your story. well done.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #18
Slave2248

When is the next chapter coming!?
Old 09-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #19
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default The Prank War Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I wasn’t sure what to make of the incident until the morning when I was awoken by Chloe’s scream...

As I opened my eyes and rolled over to face Chloe’s bunk, I understood why she was screaming. Her mattress was slanted a lot towards my bunk. When she had woken up she slid off with a scream and onto the floor between us. Scrambling to keep her in place, she grabbed the one thing I didn’t notice last night when I woke up, a rope tied to the side of her bed. Landing on the floor, the roped pulled something on the ceiling and as Chloe looked up she got a bucket full of green pond scum over her face and hair. There was a giggle at the door, but as Heather go down from her bunk and to the door whoever was there was gone. Laura had arrived in our room to see what the commotion was and could see what had happened.

“Are you okay, Chloe?”

“Eww, eww, eww! Get it off.” She had recovered from the slime and was not desperately trying to get as much out of her hair as possible. Laura took her to the bathroom, closing the door behind her, to get her cleaned up as I just looked dumbfounded at what had happened.

“What is that?”

Victoria down from her bunk, looked at Chloe’s bunk as Heather slide under it trying to avoid the scum. “It’s the camp prank wars. Every year the cabins pair up and prank each other. Some have outstanding rivalries and always prank the same cabin, while other just choose by random. The problem is that we don’t know who pranked us. The last thing any cabin wants to prank the wrong cabin and have two groups pranking them.

“Here’s how they did it.” Heather had gotten Chloe’s mattress level and came out with a tire jack and a scrunchie. “They must have gotten this from the go-karts and had to modify it slowly increase. That’’s why it took so long for the prank, they had to test it to make sure it worked. Even if she hadn’t grabbed the rope just falling on it would have triggered the bucket. How ever it was got this stuck on the bed frame and had to leave it behind.”

“I’ve seen these before at the store, they come in pairs. The person won’t be wearing it thought since it would give them away.” We then heard a small gasp from the bathroom, and Victoria knocked to see if everything was O.K.

“Just get ready for breakfast and we’ll meet you there, this might take longer than we thought. Girls, you can change in my room, Allen can change here. I’ll clean up the scum after I’m done with this.”

After getting the corset and bra off, I changed into some “regular” clothes and made my way to the mess hall with the girls looking at any passing group to see if they could spot any clue.

“How do we know that the other cabins won’t prank us thought?” I asked.

“By now almost every girl should know about the prank. Word spreads fast to make sure double hits don’t happen and everyone’s always eager to for a good laugh. Most cabins usually start the pranks as soon as possible, since no one was bothering us we stayed out of it, and listened to the results.”

“How come I haven’t heard of any pranks?”

“No offense, but since you’re the black sheep of the camp, no one feels like you needed to be inculded. I don’t think that true though; the guys have done a great job before. Last year a group of guys filled one of the cabins with balloons, so the girls had to pop them to get rid of them, but they didn’t realize that there was itching powder in some of them. They had itchy sheets, bras, hair brushes for days, it was hilarious.”

By now we had reached the mess hall and gotten our table. With a stack of pancakes for each of us, I looked around the room as the girls started to chat about how they thought was the prankers. There. That was the girl I had seen leaving our cabin last night over at table two. I tapped Heather on her shoulder trying to get her attention.

“Yes, Allen?” She said not bothering to turn to me.

“Who’s the girl at table two with the long dark hair?”

Glancing quickly across the room and then back to Victoria “Cheryl, she’s been her for a couple of years before and I’ve talked to her from time to time, but that’s all I know. Why?”

“Because it was her face that I saw leaving our cabin last night.” That got her attention, but whatever she was going to say was interrupted by Chloe. As she sat down we all wondered why it took her so long to clean up and get here and why she was wearing a hoodie. We didn’t even notice her come in and get her food, but more than a few eyes were on her.

“I wanted to wait until I was with you guys to show what happened.” She unzipped her hoodie and threw back the hood. The streaks of green covering her hair and on her face left by the scum drew more the a couple of laughs and catcalls of “Lady of the lake” and “the frog princess” as it looked liked her face almost looked like a dull lily pad with facial features. “Laura tried to clear it off as much as she could, but the rest will have to fade away.

“They mixed green paint with pond scum” Seethed Heather as Victoria gave Chloe a hug. Turning to me she handed me the scrunchie and whispered to me “I dare you to prank Cheryl now and make a statement of it.”

Thinking for a bit, I took our bottle of syrup and set it on the ground then stood up heading over to Cheryl's table. I knew things were going to be get sticky between cabin two and cabin six and no one would take any prisoners in this war.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Thinking for a bit, I took our bottle of syrup and set it on the ground then stood up heading over to Cheryl's table. I knew things were going to be get sticky between cabin two and cabin six and no one would take any prisoners in this war.
Walking over to the table, I knew what I was going to do, but hoped no one would catch on when I did it. Walking up to Cheryl, I tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey dude,” she said, emphasizing the word. “or should I say girlfriend? How the jolly green girl?” She smiled at her joke as did the others at the table.

“ I just was wondering if I could borrow the syrup and powder sugar, we don’t have any at our table.” I reached over and picked the syrup and the sugar up as the girls looked a bit confused.

“By the way I love your hair, but why don’t you put it up? I think it would look better that way, here.” I showed her the scrunchie, noticing a flash of worry cross her face. “I’m pretty sure this is yours.” Laying the syrup down on the bench, and the sugar back on the table, I removed her hat, and started to go closer as she tried to stammer a reply.

“Oops” I said as I slingshot it onto her plate covering it in syrup.” Let me get that.” I reached over and rubbed it around, making sure that it was thoroughly covered. “Well, let’s see what I can do with this. I’m not a stylist, but I think I’ve seen enough you guys to do this.”

“No wa-” Cheryl stared to say before the girl next to her intrupted.
“Oh, let him. He’s got to start fitting in around her somehow.” Cheryl looked at the cold stares of her friends, and I was surprised too, but continued to grab a bunch of hair off the top of her head, slicking the strands with some syrup on my hand to stay straight up. I slid the syrup soaked scrunchie on top of her head. It was a silly sight, but didn’t stay up as tall as I wanted.

“Well, I tried, but like I said I’m no stylist. Hope you have a good day and thanks for the syrup.” I walked backed to out table, with a smug grin on my face as I took my place next to the girls.

“What was that?” asked Heather asked with a hint of anger behind her voice “That was barely a prank. If her cabin mates hadn’t realized that she had left a trail linking them to the prank, they wouldn’t have let you do that.”

“Watch their table” I said. As I saw the flurry of chatter staring at their table, Cheryl tried to get her hair back into order. Realizing it was pointless, she grabbed her hat and plopped it on to her head, and plopped it did. The syrup filled hat slowly started to cover her face, and the rest of her hair. “I set the open syrup bottle on the seat next to her hat. When I reached over the table, I leaned on the bottle filling her hat with syrup.”

“O.K., so that was a good prank, but that wasn’t nearly as public as I wanted it to be.” Smiling I turned to Chloe and whispered something into her ear. She looked at me for a second and then smiled for the first time since she walked into the room. She got up and walked up to table 2. The few people who had seen me prank nudged a the people next to them, but with most of the eyes in the room following Chloe green face, it wasn’t nesscary.

By the time she had got over there Cheryl had taken off her hat, and glaring across the room at our table. Chloe got her attention, and then reached over her to grab the sugar. Leaning back, the container passed over Cheryl’s head and was upturned. A cloud of white sugar covered Cheryl’s head, sugar sticking the syrup covered head. Laughter erupted from the room with calls of “old maid.”

“I asked her, Will you do me a favor and get the powder sugar? I forgot it at their table. Just be careful, the lid is a bit loose.” I said watching Chloe as she brought out something from her pocket. She raised her arm and drew a single stroke on her arm with the lipstick she got.

“Here, hold out your arm.” Victoria raised my arm and drew a similar mark. “Congratulation you now have point in your prank tally. Everyone now knows that you are in this game, and” she said with a grin “you are now officially one of us. Let’s go back to our cabin before today’s activities to plan our offense.”

*Author's note: Sorry for the delay. The next part may take some time as i trying to decide wether to flush out the characters more or just skip over that and focus more on the pranks. I am wondering what you guys think? Any comments about the story so far?*
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-30-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #21
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Thank you for this. I am swamped in real life right now, but enjoying checking in once or twice to see if this is updated
Old 10-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #22
Vodin30
getDare Devil

the delay worked in my favor.. i had to go out of town and was glad to see that i had not fallen too far behind in your story.. keep it going

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

Old 11-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #23
Slave2248

i have been waiting forever for the next chapter. when is it coming!!??
Old 01-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #24
Slave2248

im still waitinggg
Old 01-30-2014, 11:29 PM   #25
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave2248 View Post
im still waitinggg
Your patience is really admirable. Thank you for sticking with me as I worked on the story. I still won't be putting out part quickly, but I'm sure you'll be happy for just another part. Enjoy:

Heading back to our cabin Heather told us that Chloe and her would take a quick detour before getting back and walked off as Victoria and I continued to out cabin. Entering the cabin, Laura was cleaning up the last of the slime from this morning. “You guy’s are back early. Was it really that bad?”

“No.” said Victoria “There were a few jokes, but Allen actually got most attention off Chloe for the day. We found out it was cabin two that pranked us and Griffin actually got them back good and let Chloe get her's back too. She pointed to the mark on my arm.

“It was really nothing, just some syrup and sugar.”

“Well well, looks like you are bonding with the camp pretty quickly. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the cabin and help a bit if you need me, but I’ll be observing for the most part. It’s you and your allies through thick or thin.

“Yep, teammate. It’s just you and us, so don’t go ratting us out, we know where you sleep.” Victoria said with a wink. The door swung open and Heather and Chloe walked in.

“Glad to hear you didn't take it too hard Chloe. I’m going to get something to eat now that I’m done with the cleanup. You guys talk it out and have fun with your activities today. I’ll see you later” Laura headed out as we sat down on the bottom bunks.

“So Allen, congratulation on the prank. Now that you are officially one of us we can let you in on some of our secrets. We’ve bunked together the last two years and have formed a tight knit group of sorts. Each one of us has a code name and job: Victoria is “Seamstress”. Her mother taught her how to sew when she was young and it has come in pretty handy during some of the prank wars. If you need something made she’ll probably be able to make it.”

“And not just the needle. She’s good with painting, wood, and other stuff too.” Chloe said causing Victoria to blush.

“I’m “She-Hulk” or at least I was until this happened." Heather said pointing to Chloe "Now that I think it’s a bit in bad taste, I decided to go with “Hercules.” It’s was obvious to see why. Heather’s body was more than fit and she showed it well. I was sure she could beat me in a arm wrestling match with little trouble.

“And I was “Charmer” as I could get any boy to spill the beans on what was going on around here or use to before they all left and I was able to know what was going on with the other cabins. I can still get information though and am great as getting around unnoticed. I’m going to go with “Panther” now, sneaky and cunning. Plus the few bugs Heather and I placed around a couple of the cabin’s should help get us back into the game.”

“Bugs, but isn’t that kinda wrong and invading other privacy?”

Chloe smiled. “Kinda, but I don’t give out anything personal. Plus if the info helps protect us than who’s to say it shouldn’t be put to good use than just letting it sit around?” She pulled out an iPhone from her bag and a few mini headsets. “The bugs send the recording’s here and I can review them throughout the day and these’s are for when we go on pranking missions.”

“Cool, so what can I be? You seems to have all the bases covered?”

“Well, you are more or less going to be our wildcard. We thought about what to call you if you ever joined us and decided to call you “Catcall” for your great sense of style.” said Heather with a smile.

“What? Come on, can’t I get something better guys? Something a little bit better?”

“I suggested “Raptor” Allen, but they wouldn’t do it.” Chloe said next to me.

“Like from Jurassic Park?”

“Clever girl” with a laugh Chloe.

“Sorry Allen” Victoria said “You’re the newcomer and we have to break you in. Catcall it is.”

“Fine, fine, so now that we have introductions out of the way, what do we have planned for them?” I asked.

“Well Chloe luckily got some information about cabin two by chance. While she was signing up for a turn at the stables she saw in book that all of cabin two are going horse back riding tomorrow, so I think we’ll do a throw back to what some guys usually did when they were here, a panty raid.” said Heather.

“Isn’t that dangerous? Now that they know we know won’t they have their cabin protected?”

“It may, but I don’t think that they expect a well prepared prank from us without some create it. Victoria’s been working on a few specials thing incase we did get pranked. Show him.” Victoria grinned towards Heather as she moved her bag out of the corner. I was surprised to see that part of the the cabin wall slide inward to reveal a secret compartment. It was about half the size of a closet.

“The builders made a mistake with this cabin and started to build closet when they realized there wasn’t suppose to be one. The made a half closet and covered it up. I use it to store my crafts and other pranks I’m working on so they don’t get taken by anyone.” said Victoria.

I couldn’t really see inside of it, but I could see a box and the Hairspray bra that I had worn last night in there before it was closed. Victoria stood up holding 4 thick diapers from it covered in frills and a couple of really, really short skirts she had taken from it.

“I made these buy double stitching 4 diapers together so they can’t be torn apart along with some frills for fun. The skirts were from the lost and found. What our plan is simple, we sneak into their cabin and steal all their panties and replace them with these, one for each girl.”

“What’s stopping from not wearing them or wearing something over them?”

“They’re too thick to wear with jeans or shorts, and not many people bring skirts out here. If we find any we’ll take those too. After the day is over, their clothes will “mysteriously”reappear that night. We’ll strike tonight, so for now play it cool and try not to tip them off. Also keep an eye out, two may have a few tricks planned today.”

As we broke for the day I was stoked that I had finally been accepted by the girls, but was a bit worried if I was really gotten into something that was over my head. Whatever happened I hope that I could count on
Full signature here!
Old 01-31-2014, 03:21 AM   #26
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

w00hoo, so glad this started back up again! Excellent writing BlueGriffin!

-Alexis

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 01-31-2014 at 03:33 AM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:02 AM   #27
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

oink, oink. This sluts wants to know if this story will be continuing?

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:08 PM   #28
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

hey this is an AWESOME story and i can't wait for you to post the next bit! keep up the awesome writing!

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:07 AM   #29
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'm working on the next part and will hopefully have it up soon.
Full signature here!
Old 07-24-2015, 11:39 PM   #30
Vodin30
getDare Devil

great, I am looking forward to reading it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy