Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-27-2020, 09:56 PM   #16
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Box

Wow! It sounds like you had a ton of fun in that session! I'm certainly jealous of you...
Old 08-28-2020, 06:50 PM   #17
MisterDare

When is your next session?
Old 08-28-2020, 10:02 PM   #18
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Someone on here suggested I try the wooden horse with him. So I’m discussing with him at the moment and we are going to set something up to try it.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:00 PM   #19
bee9
getDare Succubus

Great experience, Sarah!

Thanks for including so much of the emotional part of it.

Absolutely agree in this case a safe word would be a kill joy. Very strange to say that, but it's true, in this particular case.

Wooden horse sounds like a great idea.

Potentially a fucking machine with an oversized dildo doing your ass for a prolonged period of time (with sufficient lube of course) will force you to live through many anal orgasms.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:59 PM   #20
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Great experience, Sarah!

Thanks for including so much of the emotional part of it.

Absolutely agree in this case a safe word would be a kill joy. Very strange to say that, but it's true, in this particular case.

Wooden horse sounds like a great idea.

Potentially a fucking machine with an oversized dildo doing your ass for a prolonged period of time (with sufficient lube of course) will force you to live through many anal orgasms.
Thanks. Don’t think he has a fucking machine but that does sound fun.

I’m meeting him today for the wooden horse experience. Not sure what to expect but I’m both excited and extremely nervous

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 09-02-2020, 02:20 AM   #21
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post

I’m meeting him today for the wooden horse experience. Not sure what to expect but I’m both excited and extremely nervous
Exciting times!

Best of luck! Have fun, I am sure your pussy will hate you for that
Old 09-03-2020, 09:37 PM   #22
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post

We really look forward to hear from your fun and what you did. ;-)
Old 09-04-2020, 07:58 AM   #23
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I said I’d write up how the wooden horse went. I’ll try to capture it all here.

After someone on here suggested it as a challenge I did a bit of research and chatted to my Dom (not sure I should refer to him as my Dom really but can’t think of a better expression). He was keen and reassuring. I was very nervous and excited in the build up as it seemed very extreme to me, but I wanted to see if I could do it.

I took the train up to where he lives and walked to his place. The whole way there it was going through my head to not go, but something just made me go on auto pilot.

I arrived at his place, took a few deep breaths and rang the door bell. For a while I hoped he was out but I heard him approach the door. After entering we chatted a bit, mainly to put me at ease. Then when it was time to begin he looked me in the eye and said “last chance to back out”. I smiled nervously but I nodded and stood up. Difficult to describe how I felt. Very turned on and excited but much more nervous than the last time. Don’t know if it was because I knew how intense it had been then or just because this was going to be more painful.

He took me into another room and told me to strip which I did. He then took my arms and folded them behind my back so each hand was holding the opposite elbow. He then tied them in place. He said it was important for this that my hands were out the way. Luckily I’m quite flexible so it wasn’t too uncomfortable. Then he fitted the thick leather collar like the last time with a metal loop at the front and finally he tightly fitted the ball gag.

He attached a leash to the collar and walked me to the back door. No shoes this time. He said they would get in the way. I once again paused by the back door. It wasn’t a particularly warm day, and his garden is overlooked, but again he just pulled on the lead and I stepped outside and he walked me actoss the garden to his out building. Here he fumbled with the key and I felt every second like it was an hour. I felt very exposed, but at th3 same time I could feel my wetness increase at the excitement of possibly being watched.

Once the door was open he went in and left me standing there. Felt like for about 5 mins but was probably only 30secs. Then he came out took the lead and led me inside

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-04-2020, 08:08 AM   #24
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

The inside hadn’t changed much. Still the concrete cold floor and the array of bondage equipment on the wall. The same ring bolts in the floor, but this time between them was a long plank of narrow wood stood on its edge. At either end there was a rope attached through the plank and attached to pulleys on the ceiling.

He took me over and chained my ankles to the ring bolts so they were about 1.5 m apart again. The chains weren’t tight so I had some movement. I stood there watching him as he set up a timer in front of me and then noticed the cords of the plank were attached to a winch on the wall. I looked down at the plank to try to gauge its thickness. About A centimetre I guess. I also noticed I was dripping from my pussy.

Then with a jump I heard the clicking as he started to wind the winch and the plank started to rise off the floor between my legs. He brought it up until it was nearly touching my pussy lips. Then stopped. He walked over to inspect its position to make sure it was directly between my legs.
Then one more turn/ click and I felt it touch my pussy. Just applying a small amount of pressure. He came over again and this time took my pussy lips and moved them to either side of the narrow plank. As he touched them I shivered. I then realised just how excited I was.

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-04-2020, 08:39 AM   #25
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Now it really got ‘interesting ‘

He looked at me. He said, ‘we’re going to see just how much you can take and for how long you can take it. Don’t worry I’ll be able to judge when it is time to stop, but be prepared’. These words made me actually start to shake, but the helplessness I felt then still turns me on when I think of it now.

Slowly, one click at a time he raised the plank. On the first click as it raise a few centimetres I felt it cut right into the tenderness of my pussy. I moaned into the gag and my heels were lifted off the floor. I started to raise myself up on to the balls of me feet, but the plank was raised as well. Each click raised the plank which cut into me, forcing me to stand further on tiptoe. This slowly went on until I was suddenly right on the very end of my big toes.

Because my legs were quite wide I couldn’t transfer my weight from one foot to the other. So the plank was just digging in to me soft tender flesh and it was agony. Like a sharp dull pain. I started to lean forward and seeing this he took a chain and attached it from the ceiling to the collar round my neck. Not so I’d be throttled but to restrict my upper body movement.

I was in incredible discomfort at this point. My face clenched in pain, but it was just about bearable. Then I heard another click and the pain went up another notch as both my feet were lifted from the floor. I definitely screamed at this point and I can’t find hoe to really describe the sort of pain it was.

I could just relieve it a little by slightly tipping to one side so one toe on one foot could touch the ground. But then trying to transfer to the other side was almost to painful to bear.

I seemed to be in this position for ages as I tried and failed to find some sort of relief. Then I just felt I couldn’t take it any longer. I shook my head and moaned ‘no more’ into the gag. He then said, ‘ok, let’s just try for one more minutr’. I then opened my eyes and saw the timer. Only 7 minutes had passed. But the knowledge I only had one to go meant 8 could focus.

That was the longest minute ever so intense was the pain.

When the minute was up he lowered the plank. As soon as both toes could touch I felt instant relief. Then he lowered it one more click. As some of the pressure came off the blood flow into my pussy and around caused even more pain. But by standing right on my toes I could release some of the pressure.

I then realised that the plank wasn’t lowering. He then looked at me. ‘Let’s see how long you can go for. I think you can make it to the hour, but let’s find out’.

So for the next hour I could either stand right up on tiptoe or lower myself onto the plank, with my already very sore pussy. I spent the time staying up on toes until I could feel my calves start to cramp, then I’d have to painfully lower myself onto the plank. Then the pain would build until I couldn’t bear it and I’d raise my self up again onto my toes.

Each time on my toes got shorter as my calves cramped quicker, meaning I had to lower myself onto the plank more often and for longer. The choice of which was more bearable was torture in itself, but I did make it to the hour.

Once the hour was up, he lowered the plank until it was no longer touching me and my ordeal was over. He undid my legs, and the chain from my collar and then led me back across the garden to his house.

I was so relieved I don’t even think it really registered as I was led outside. In his house he removed the gag, collar and released my arms, which were also now quite painful.

The after care was important. A shower, and some needed care to parts of my body. We chatted about how far he had pushed me. It was way beyond my comfort zone again, but once again he showed how expert he was reading me and knowing when to stop.

He drove me home after and followed up to make sure I was ok.

A few days on and I’m still very tender and it didn’t help that I had to work the next day, but the more I think of it, the more it turns me on again.

I don5 think I’d do this again tbh, but I’m glad I tried it at least once

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 09-04-2020, 11:40 AM   #26
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Oh wow, really well done.
I think you can be really proud of yourself.

And it's awesome that you found somebody who can help you with going beyond what you could imagine and still be it in a safe way and without exploiting you. You are a lucky girl that you found him and he a lucky man to find you.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 01:31 AM   #27
bee9
getDare Succubus

Thank you for a fantastic report! He clearly knows the stuff and you both are lucky to have each other.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:55 AM   #28
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Having recovered from the wooden horse, I’m thinking of another session with my Dom.

Would love to get some suggestions from people here.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-08-2020, 05:31 PM   #29
bee9
getDare Succubus

How about a bondage where you have to stay on tip toes as there is a pump under your heels connected to two pumps - one for a vaginal dildo and one for a butt plug.

Of course, ball gag, nipple clamps and a clit vibe to make it harder for you.
Old 10-19-2023, 12:27 AM   #30
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

What a fantastic report, I stumbled across your profile yesterday after over a year since my last log in, I am hooked (pun intended) on your impressive reports, this one is exceptional both in what you endured and how well you wrote it up.

Thank you for sharing your experience with GD

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk