Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-15-2020, 06:13 AM   #1
edgefunboy

Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (cum control)

27/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (cum control)

I'm a 28 yo sub/slave boy, based in California, USA, toned/athletic body (recent photo attached).

I'm looking for a creative, experienced, high energy, strict, merciless, committed Male Dom/Master who is equally obsessed with cum control like I do.

My ideal type of master would give me short and multiple edging sessions(10-30 min preferred, 1h max) throughout the day and the week but would achieve a long term cum denial/control goal that will keep me constantly horny and ready to serve him to earn more opportunities for release. With the right person I hope this leads to a long term Dom/sub, Master/Slave relationship.

Elements that are major turnons for me in a typical session: bulge in tight underwear, body oiling, forced workouts, forced flexing, nipple play*, body and verbal teasing, verbal humiliation, various edging techniques*, ruined orgasm*.

Creativity is key. It doesn't interest me to just stroke my cock for you for longer time than usual then cum for you, if thats what you look for, look elsewhere. I'm looking for a Master who would invest his creatively and evilness into creating sessions for me (or with me) that are fun, erotic, and hopefully leave me just a little bit hornier after it's over!

To give you some examples/ideas, some sessions could go like this, these are just some of my favorite fantasies:

1. Body oiling with special attention to the chest and nipples area, slave's cock will be kept in underwear displaying a bulge, or leave out but gets no attention from touching throughout the session...

2. Stroke cock to maximum erection, pose and flex his body. Slave has to keep his body flexed but also his cock cannot drop below the height of maximum erection for certain time. If failed, he will be running pinwheel on the underside of his cock until full erection again, and repeat the task, until master is satisfied.

3. A very horny slave can touch his body and cock but only with a pinwheel... So he can choose pain or no touching at all. With a pinwheel it will be arousal and pleasurable to certain extend... But definitely painful enough to prevent him from reaching the point of cumming...

4. A slave is allowed to cum but only in this way: one hand slowly rubbing his nipples and, use 1 finger of the other hand slowly and gently scratching the underside of his shaft... Every 5 minutes he will be allowed to take a break from the action and be allowed to make his choice again, between: keep doing that until he cums, or wait for another 3 days until he can cum by stroking his cock in other ways... It's just a matter of time until repeating the same motion drives him nuts with frustration and no release, and he finally realizes he will never be able to cum just by scratching his cock so slowly with one finger...

5. During extended period of time for (weeks, months) slave will be allowed for ruined orgasms only. Orgasms have always to be handsfree, and in a highly controlled manner to match masters expectations. Slave will be trained to perform orgasm exactly the way Sir wants... A squirt is when cum springs out, a drop is when cum dribbles out. Slave will have to train to flex his muscles to the right intensity during orgasm to control his orgasm to not exceed the number of squirts or drops Sir would like to see. In this way master can make sure his slave always stays horny enough to be ready to serve him again soon, but also not too horny to distract him from performing his own daily tasks out of the session. There will be times when slave loses control and doesn't cum the way master wants, he will be punished by either delaying the next orgasm, or forfeiting a full release to a ruined orgasm.

I know I'm very specific of what I like and I'm picky so it will be challenging and take some time to find the perfect match for me. But if you think you are that person would also have the right amount of availability to keep this working long term, contact me on Kik /Snapchat and let's talk about more of our ideas and give it a try! Please be serious about it if you reach out to me otherwise it will end soon and be a waste of time for both of us! Thanks!

Kik: alexonedge

Last edited by edgefunboy; 05-18-2020 at 04:30 PM.
The following user says Thank You to edgefunboy for this post:
Old 05-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #2
edgefunboy

interested sadistic masters and doms please contact me on kik
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200128_003701.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	9283  
Old 06-30-2020, 06:37 PM   #3
edgefunboy

Edge Slave: Tease, edge, no cumming... until Master/Dom reaches a happy ending... no happy ending for me... then sent off and go on to tease, and edge myself for the next Master/Dom...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20200630183355.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	9313  

Advertisements
Kink Talk