Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-08-2021, 07:12 PM   #16
Ballbasher

I'm loving the story so far. Please keep the parts coming.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:25 PM   #17
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for continuing this story. I'm enjoying it a lot and looking forward to another chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:10 PM   #18
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 7

part 7 some more peeping

The girls gathered their clothes, gave us a nice peck, and left off to their own settlement. We stayed a few minutes chatting, telling how perfect this hike turned out to be. Finally we put out the fire and went into our own tent. Still naked we settled on our sleeping mats, next to eachother under the sleeping bags we had put together, to make one big blanket. We were too tired to experiment further, but we snugged together laying against eachother, not saying anything, but enjoying eachothers touch. In no time we were fast asleep.
Somewhere in the night I woke up, and after I became aware of where I was, I took the opportunity to snuggle against Patrick, spooning him. I noticed he was doing the same to George, then I fell back asleep.
When we woke up, it was hot in the tent, so we had pushed the sleepingbags off of us in our sleep. We were still lying against eachother, arms around eachothers bodies, and we noticed we all had morning woods.
George was the first to move, he kissed us both on the cheek saying:"I love you guys, I'm going for a leak." Then stood up to get out of the tent.
Patrick and I just layed there smilng at each other, not saying anything.
Then George called us: "Hey guys, it's really time to get out, I think it's pretty late. Let's make breakfast."
Patrick looked for his watch and said: "Wow! Yeah it's late, it's allready 10 AM!" We got out off the tent. George was allready heating some water on the burner to make tea. He was still naked, so none of us even though about putting something on. We settled down for breakfast and started to discuss the events of the night before.
Then George asked, "Should we put on some clothes before we go see the girls?"
-"why? Nothing they ain't seen yet" I responded. "Wonder if they are allready up?"
Patrick said, "Yeah, and I wonder if they too are still naked, They left that way yesterday!"
-"We could go and take a look at their camp." George suggested.
We cleaned up, took hold of our shorts just in case but left them off.
George took his camera and said: "Let's go there very quiet and see what they are up to." We liked that thought, so we took off to our previous peeping spot.
When we got there we were rewarded with a perfect scene! The girls had opened the front of their tent and were lying in there, all snuggled up together, on top off their sleeping bags, still sleeping and naked! They looked like angels. George took the oppurtunity of making een few nice pictures. He even sneeked up closer to get a better frame. Then Linda moved, so George quickly came back to our spot for cover. Linda was lying next to Chrissie and tenderly started to move her hand on Chrissie's body. It became clear that the remark from the night before, "Been there, Done that," meant more than we new so far. We were witnessing a real nice show, Linda kissed Chrissie in the neck and her hands roamed al over her body, one hand going down between Chrissie legs. Chrissie woke up and enjoyed the feeling Linda was giving, even moaning a bit. George was busy capturing the scene, and switched to video to capture some more. Needless to say we al boned up.
When Elly woke up and saw the scene she yelled, "Oh you girls! can't you ever get enough! Let's get some breakfast!"
The girls moved around to get up. We, not wanting to get caught peeping, set off back to our camp.
Back at our tent we chatted and looked back at the images and video's talking about how lucky we got to get that scene.
We were so fixated on the screen of the camera, we didn't even notice the girls coming round.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-08-2021, 11:29 PM   #19
birally

Good morning all of you. Couldn't really sleep last night so I arranged part 7. Thanks for the appreciative notes. If you find any faults, please do tell me, I would like to make this story faultless.

Just some info:
So far the story is a true account of what happened. And so it stays 'till part 8. From there on the events that take place, partially happened but not exactly in the amount told. Purpose off that fiction is to create an equal experience to all participants. You will perhaps get it once I post it!

Have fun, get excited, and well do whatever your comfortable with

Last edited by birally; 05-09-2021 at 12:02 AM.
The following user says Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-08-2021, 11:39 PM   #20
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Another great chapter, looking forward to the next !

Old 05-08-2021, 11:41 PM   #21
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for arranging part 7. Looking forward to it

Last edited by Sydney_sub; 05-08-2021 at 11:45 PM. Reason: wrong message
Old 05-08-2021, 11:48 PM   #22
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Hope part 7 is posted soon please

Old 05-09-2021, 12:17 AM   #23
birally

part 7 is up see above, part 8 well be patient, maybe tonight if I have enough time. still some retouching to do.
Old 05-09-2021, 12:27 AM   #24
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Apologies about the posts. Looking forward to part 8. I hope you can post it soon, i'm sure it will be good

Old 05-09-2021, 05:39 AM   #25
birally

I seem to repeat myself, but still I think you readers can incite me some more to continue. Almost finished part 8, but i'm gonna refrain posting it untill I get at least 5 comments, or thanks on part 7 , for now just 1 noted!
Old 05-09-2021, 09:10 AM   #26
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice. i'm loving it!

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to frukostflingor for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 09:47 AM   #27
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 8

ok well since it's ready and finally 5 tnx on part 3

here is part 8

note: this is where it starts to get hot!

don't forget to comment after you read it!

---------
part 8 caught

Elly was real quick, we had no chance, she grabbed the camera from George and the girls rushed away! We were sitting there scared out of our wits, not knowing what to do. We went to look for them but couldn't really find them, so a bit desparate we put on our shorts and went to their tent. We waited there hoping they would still talk to us. After about fifteen minutes they came, looking a bit angry. We couldn't blame them. They too had redressed wearing only their shorts, so we still had a nice view of their titties. It was clear that they dominated us.
Linda spoke up first, "Well there they are our peeping toms! What have you got to say for yourselves?"
We were scared and shyly trying to answer, but apart from "uh.... oh ....well... sorry..." nothing significant came out.
-"Well what should we do with you guys?" Chrissie spoke up.
Still saying nothing consistent we were just staring at the three girls, they had us by the balls - no pun intented.
"Just wait here boys! We are going to discuss what to do with you! "Chrissie said. And the girls took some distance and started talking to each other.
George whispered to us, "well at least they don't have all the pictures. I changed the memory card this morning. But I think we are pretty screwed! Hope I get my camera back at least!" Patrick and I just shrugged. But we were glad the girls didn't get all of our footage.
After a few minutes the girls came closer and Chrissie spoke up: "Well since you guys like to see us so much, and even get some memorables, we have decided that for you to get your camera back, it's our time to have some fun with you. Are you prepared to do anything we ask you to, or should we just pack up and leave?"
We had not much choice at that point and the girls knew, we looked at eachother and just nodded our head.
"Speak up!" Chrissie said.
One by one we managed to say "yes, we will do as we're told."
-"Ok then, to start with you are going to work a bit for us. We liked that spot where you made your camp, so you are going to move our settlement to yours. Elly will capture your work with the camera. Oh and to make it a nice show. Loose the shorts!" Chrissie said.
We looked at each other and thought, that was easy enough. So we stood up and started to remove our shorts.
Then Linda spoke up, "Oh no, not so fast. We like to see you take each others shorts off! And make it a nice show for the camera!" Still a bit confused, but well, this wasn't to bad, we came closer to eachother and started to undress eachother sensually. As Elly made picture after picture, Linda instructed us how to perform, we did get somewhat aroused stripping eachother and roaming our hands over eachothers bodies as instructed. But we managed and actually had sort of fun doing it. Once we were naked again we focused on the tent and other gear, starting the relocation of their settlement. It didn't take up more that half an hour and we did a nice job. The girls instructed us on where to put their tent and other stuff. They made it so they could watch our tent from inside their own.
While we were doing the work, and Elly documented it, the girls were also talking to one another. Surely to hatch some more devious plans of things for us to do. When we had done our first duty, Chrissie spoke up again,"That's nice boys, you did a good job, now for the next task."
Chrissie looked evilish at me and said, "you get the rope. Do you guys see the trees over there?" Pointing at three trees in a line on the side of the pond. "You are going to tie up your friends, standing their back against the tree, and make sure they can't come loose."
George and Patrick slowly walked to the tree and stood against them, I had to obey and pulled their hands behind the tree to tie them up. First Patrick then George. I expected to be tied to the third tree by one of the girls but instead Linda threw me our t-shirts and said: "Now blindfold them. So I did. Once they were Chrissie looked at me and cautioned me to be silent.
She wispered in my ear, "I think you're gonna like this" giving me a mischievous smile.
Linda tied up my hands on my back and made some noise by the third tree. I guessed so much as to make George and Patrick think I was being tied up to the tree as well.
Chrissie took me by the arm and walked me over to George. In his ear she whispered, "you are gonna like this!" Then she took hold of me by my shoulders and made me kneel down in front of George.
Well that was a clear instruction, no words spoken, but i understood. I was being instructed to suck George! Not that I was reluctant to do it, but I had never done something like that, our games never went past mutual masturbation and some kissing. But Chrissie wouldn't take no for an answer, that was for sure, I saw that twinkle in her eyes. So I swallowed and slowly closed in on George's dick. It was a semi for now, so I first gave it a little kiss, George gulped and trembled a bit and got aroused real fast. His dick growing faster than ever. I dove in and took him in my mouth. I actually loved the taste and it felt like a thrill, so I started to suck him nicely, twisting my tongue around and eagerly trying to get more in my mouth. Elly in the meantime was still taking plenty of pictures. She came in for a close up. I smiled. After a minute or two Chrissie pulled me back and repeated her steps towards Patrick. I now knew exactly what was expected of me, again I went for it. Patrick too moaned and now understood what George's moans were about. He was smiling.
Again after one or two minutes, Chrissie backed me up, leaving Patrick higly aroused. She moved me to the third tree and Linda, redid the ropes in order to tie me up to the tree as well. Including a blindfold.
Chrissie whispered to me: "Don't you dare tell what you just did!" I didn't get it but I nodded.
I heard Chrissie step away in the direction of Patrick or George. I heard some whispers but couldn't hear who was talking. Two minutes later Chrissie whispered in my ear: "Your turn, enjoy!"
Then I felt it, a mouth came over my dick, I moaned, Who was it? Patrick? George? I couldn't tell! I didn't care, it felt amazing. I shivered all over. Too soon it was over. Then came the wait. I knew what was probably happening but couldn't say wether it was George or Patrick now blowing the other. I figured that we would each get our turn, the girls after all had always been fair so far. And I was partially right. After again a few minutes, I was untied, and moved away from the tree, I had to sit down on my butt, legs apart and eighter Patrick or George was placed in front of me the same way, legs over mine and our crotches together. Then came the marvellous feeling again of someone kissing my pecker, and the pecker that touched mine. Both our peckers were held together, to be engulfed by yet another mouth. I went crazy, this felt so good!
I did my best to figure out who was who, but just couldn't. I realised we were so alike, even in build, that there was no way to tell.
Then it was over. We were separated. our hands still tight to our backs, we were put next to each other. I was still wearing a blindfold so it was impossible to say who was where, until finally Linda took off our blindfolds from behind and released us from our ropes.
Then Chrissie spoke up. "Well boys that's been fun! sorry about this but we really needed some leverage after what you guys did. And don't tell us you didn't enjoy, we have proof you did! Now we can have some fun and be sure this never goes outside our little group. Just leaves one thing though. We saw what was on the camera, and well it's clear that there is more, you didn't bring this camera along and not take pictures earlier of your trip! So where is the rest?"
Damn these girls were smart, we looked at each other and George said, "Yeah there is another memory card, but don't be mad at us ok? We can show you."
Chrissie laughed and said: "You bet you can, this card is ours now and if you want to see the content, we will trade you."
The following 4 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 11:44 AM   #28
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Now, THAT was erotic!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 02:29 PM   #29
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great job with part 8. Thanks for the update.

Old 05-10-2021, 09:07 AM   #30
redtiger

Regarding the lack of comments: I am sorry to disappoint you. The story is really, really good but I could shred your writing like cheese at a Taco Bell. However, I hate to discourage someone from completing a story that is fresh, interesting, and fun. Therefore, I am choosing to ignore the rampant grammatical, syntax, spelling, formatting, etc. errors and just enjoy the story. If you really want to have your work critiqued, DM me and we can discuss how such an arrangement might inure.

Last edited by redtiger; 05-11-2021 at 08:41 AM.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk