Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-05-2021, 04:08 AM   #1
birally

Default The educational hiking trip.

Going through some old files, I stumbled upon a story I wrote years ago. Having some time on my hands. I have decided to rewrite it, mostly to correct spelling and grammar. I'm not a professional and English isn't my native language. But I hope you will enjoy nonetheless.

You are very welcome to comment, point out spelling or other defaults. In fact I urge you to. The storyline however is set. I'm not making changes, for the story is mainly true, they include personal experiences, sometimes going fictional, however always based on real experiences of my youth. Al the more reason I cherrish it, and feel like improving it for it to be a more pleasant read.

You may have encountered it previously, however it's not likely. I did upload it somewhere long ago, (must be 15 years ago), but I couldn't find it anywhere on the net myself. If you do, please let me know where!

I plan to post follow-ups regularly, on the fly so to speak, however don't rush me, I don't always have time. I will try to inform you when I'm too busy.

Not to surprise or offend any readers, first some info on the content:

Written in first person (bio).
Mature content R18 (don't read if you know or feel you are not allowed).
Characters of the story have the age of 14-16 (they were my most important years of discovery, made me who I'm today).
Along the story all preferences lesbian, gay and bisexual do occur.

And now for the first part, and well I did some preparing, so part 2 as well
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 04:09 AM   #2
birally

Default The educational hiking trip part 1

part 1 boys in nature

Growing up on the countryside is a thrill especially when you are into hiking. At fifteen, I had a few friends that would join me on my hikes in the mountains. Patrick, and George were fourteen years old and regulars on the weekly hikes in nature. Usually we left around 10 Am taking enough food and drinks to last the day. We would usually follow trails that followed the riverbed, so we had plenty of options to cool down whenever we got hot. Me being the oldest and having the most experience, usually arranged for the trips.

We were good friends. Went to the same school and were a nice team, we had known eachother from the first time we started this school. (around eleven, twelve for me) so we kind of grew up together, including some fun times exploring our maturation. Lately however I noticed that we became a bit more conscious of our bodies, so besides skinnydipping in the river which was second nature to us it didn't get to experimenting much more these days.

The summer of them catching up to my fifteen years of age, they finally got their parents autorisation to go hiking for more than just a day, and go for a real hike, including taking a tent for a few overnights in the mountains.

Of course we had to prepare some serious backpacks, and in order not to have to carry to much weight, we decided on one tent for all three of us with two sleepingbags we could share, a large amount of canned and dried food, aswell as a small burner to cook. George then added a digital camera he got for his birthday in order to capture our exploits. All prepared we set out early in the morning in order to be far from society by the time we would stop for lunch. I had set up u nice hike, again following the river with several nice camping spots I knew.

George wanted to test out his new camera so he suggested to make it a nice compilation of three friends going into the wild. Sort of a documentary of youth in the country. We all agreed that would be nice. For the first shot he used the timer to make a shot off us three ready to go, with in the back of the frame, the mountains we were gonna conquer. And off we went.

The first two hours we were just hiking the trail while chatting. George would take some shots from time to time, and not to be left out of the frames, he would pass the camera to one of us too. By then it was around 10 AM so we decided to take a break when we found a nice spot. Patrick started a conversation on how this documentary was bound to be a bit dull if we didn't do any special actions on this trip. Therefore we decided from time to time to take a bit of a more tempting trail, climbing trees or rocks in order to get to a next point. Using our climbing ropes we made the trail a lot more challenging, daring eachother.

We took our time but finally came to a known spot by the river where we often relaxed on previous hikes, ate lunch, and went swimming before returning home. However this time we were gonna go on! We did take our lunch and took a nice break first though, and looking at the map we saw a nice challenge for us. The usual trail left the river bed to go around the pond we were at, but it came back up right on the other side. So we decided to go straight through the river and pick the trail up on the other side. Of course we had to keep all our gear dry, so we decided to build a raft to take it across. It took some time but we were experienced. With the ropes and some logs we managed to build a sterdy raft. Of course we took a lot of pictures of our exploit.

Then it was time to meet the challenge. I didn't even think anything of it but when George started taking pics of me undressing to go in the water, I got a bit self-conscious. But then, I thought what the hell, we did that all the time before, so what's the biggie, and continued. I saw that Patrick followed suit. I think though all of us were aware of the kinkyness. Patrick even made a bit of a show, And once we were in our boxers, I moved to george to take the camera and said, "your turn." That's when it was clear what was in our minds, for he blushed and started to take his clothes of in a very shy way. I of course took a lot of pics. When george was down to his boxers as well we all started talking. Should we go in our boxers or just strip like we usually do? It was decided we should just like we always did so George got bold and just took his boxers off saying I don't want them wet! I of course took a nice pic of him, his dick slowly rising to semi. Then George moved to Patrick and just took hold of his boxers to pull them down as well, nice shots! I then gave the camera to Patrick and followed suit, by now showing a bit more than a semi... We all laughed.

We put all our gear on top of the raft and went in the water. The camera was waterproof so we took a few pictures crossing the pond. Once we were on the other side we just sat down next to eachother, and took some time contemplating the shots on camera we made of this challenge. We were laughing our asses off. We were across, but we took the time to enjoy the pond a bit longer and started to swim and took some pictures of eachother having fun.

Then George said, "hold on guys, I have an idea." He went over to a rock and positioned the camera on it and came back to us fooling in the water. "It has a video option too!" and he started to show off for the camera, and invited us to join him. There we were three boys standing next to eachother in all their glory.

It became around time to pick up the hike for we had a ways to go to the campsite we had in mind for the night. We took our gear, but since it was pretty hot we decided to just put on our boxers and leave the rest in our backpacks. For two hours again we made some time, just following the trail and taking pictures of the scenery. Then Patrick suddenly said, "Hold on guys i have to pee." George was real quick and got the camera and followed Patrick without him noticing and took a few pics of that. When Patrick saw him he went for him. But George said: "Just had to, it's part of the trip." He gave him the camera and said: "go for it I have to asswell." I didn't want to be left out so I went to stand next to George and let it flow, while Patrick took the pics.
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-05-2021, 04:11 AM   #3
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 2

part 2 base camp

After another 2 hours of hiking we found our spot for the campsite, again a nice pond in the river and just a few meters away, a nice clearing in the woods where we could set up the tent.
After a short break we set out to prepare the site. Patrick went into the woods to get some dry wood for a fire, and George and I set up the tent. It didn't take long, and while Patrick was still searching, I relaxed and talked a bit with George. He suddenly said: "great fun isn't it? ",
"Indeed." I responded.
Then he asked: "Remember when we had fun when we were younger? ... You know... Fooling around?"
I responded "Yes of course i do!"
then he asked, "Why don't we anymore?",
I responded " I don't know, would you want to still?"
He said: "Yeah, why not it was fun, but only if Patrick is ok with it too".
I said: "Well we will see how it goes but we could take of our boxers, and see how he reacts."
"Good idea let's do that, but don't say anything ok? I have a boner". George said.
We had made a nice pit for the fire, and taken the sleepingbags to make a nice place to sit. So we sat next to eachother, looked at eachother and then took our boxers off. Just sitting there with both a hard on and just talking so Patrick wouldn't suspect anything.
There he was he had his arms full of nice wood and dumped it next to the pit. He then started to build a fire while George and I just chatted like nothing happened. The fire went and Patrick took for the camera for a few pics of the fire starting up. Then in the shot he noticed. and said: "Hey that's a good idea" and stood up and took his boxers off before sitting down again. "Nothing like being one with nature." He said. we all laughed.

We chatted a bit and laid on our backs next to eachother enjoying the afternoon sun, almost dosing off. I was lying in the middle when I suddenly felt a hand on my left leg, just caressing me slowly. I knew it was george and understood very well what he wanted, looking to my right i saw Patrick eyes closed enjoying the sun, so I joined the fun and rested my hand on George's leg while my dick came back to life. Slowly George's hand moved towards my balls and fondled them slowly. I followed his lead. Then I felt a hand on my right leg. Patrick had the same thing on his mind. I wouldn't let him down so my right hand moved to his leg. By now george had taken my dick in his hand and was slowly moving up and down, now this was too much. I just took hold of both their dicks and started to masturbate them very slowly.
Then I felt Patrick hands move up to my dick to find it was allready taken, thats when he opened his eyes and sat up. "You guys are too great! we all think alike." and started laughing. George and and I both sat up asswell and laughed along.

"So we all want to fool around I guess, just like old times but a bit more mature? Just between us then? How we go from here?" I said.
George said "Well I'm up for anything, how about we make another documentary, boys in the wild!"
"Nice!" both me and Patrick said. "But first let's make some food and then have fun." I said.
The following 4 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-05-2021, 06:12 AM   #4
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Story is nice and interesting.But If you change one character to girl so that story can become more good and you can have fun in your way writing your story
Just a suggestion
Heyythere04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 07:35 AM   #5
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Loving it! Boy does that bring back memories of being a young teen!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 09:58 AM   #6
birally

tnx for the comment, like I said the story line is set, however, be patient, your wish appears in part 3 and on.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:03 AM   #7
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 3

Part 3 the girls

"There's girls here! they have a camp site some 100 metres up the pond! .... and I saw boobs!!!" Patrick said.
George said: "wow, that's great, did they see you?"
"No, I was carefull, came back to get you guys and see for yourself! We can move through the woods and not be seen!" answered Patrick.
Needless to say we were interested so ever so quietly we made our ways to find a nice spot for our new activity; peeping tom, not forgetting to take the camera! I know we were bad boys! But then who could blame us.
I knew the area pretty well so we really found a perfect spot behind some vast bushes and trees, where we could not be discovered and have a perfect view of the girls camp, including their swimming spot.
There they were, three gorgeous girls lying in the water and indeed, we saw boobs! George took some pictures it was perfect, some close ups zoomed in. I recognised one of the girls, I knew her to be our age, she went to the same hiking club I went to. Didn't know she hiked in this region herself though.
We enjoyed the view of the girls in the water and tried to see if just maybe they would show more than just boobs. Just maybe they would be naked under the water. To our disappointment however after a while they came out of the water and were wearing bikini bottums. We enjoyed the view never the less, especially when they laid down on their backs in the afternoon sun. They chatted some but we couldn't really hear what was said. Then suddenly, they turned around and we were rewarded with a thrilling show of them taking their bottums down just enough to let the sun work on their bums. We couldn't believe the sight and quickly took pictures of the scene! They laid there a while chatting again, when suddenly the girl I knew stood up and took off her bottoms all together, challenging the other girls. Yes! they followed suit, we had the most prefect strip show for boys our age and where breathing heavy!
The girls sunbathed some more and we enjoyed the view for sure, but after a while Patrick gave us a sign to follow him. so we carefully left our spot and moved back to camp.
The following 5 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-06-2021, 06:17 AM   #8
birally

Hi there, allready working on part 4, it's a bit longer so be patient. In the meantime, don't withhold your comments!
Old 05-07-2021, 01:41 AM   #9
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 4

A bit dissapointed by the lack of, reactions. Positive or negative. If your reading and/or following please leave a message!

Here is part 4
-------------

part 4 devious plan

"We need a plan to meet these girls!" Patrick said.
"Indeed, but how? If we just go up to them now they will freak out! That would be the end of the fun." I said
George countered: "Yeah that wouldn't be nice, but girls are interested in boys too, you know? perhaps we can be more subtile. Make them know we are here."
"We could swim over there and they will notice us before we are close" Patrick said.
"Yeah we could do that, but I challenge you, we go naked!" I said.
George: "Woah, that's a challenge. I have an idea: We are going close, but just enough to show them we are here, and we pretend not to notice them. If they are girls like I hope, they are bound to come and take a closer look, just like we did!" he smiles.
We discuss shortly where to swim to to make a believable impression then taking our shorts off we go in the water. We make sure to make a lot of noise fooling around while getting closer to the girls camp, then being sure they have seen us even showing of our bums diving, we slowly return as if we didn't notice them. We saw that they got a bit freaked for they quickly put on their bottoms with a t shirt. But at least we knew for sure they had seen us. Back at camp we put on shorts and t-shirt and set around the fire pit, waiting.
Whispering a bit George asked: "Do you think they will come? are they maybe allready hiding and watching us?"; "Be patient, sure they will come why don't we play some cards while we wait." Patrick said and took a deck of cards from his backpack. We started playing and chatting. After a few rounds George winked at us, he was clearly signaling us. Without being obvious Patrick and I looked in the direction George pointed. The girls were there for sure, hiding, but we spotted them. We continued to play as if we didn't notice them. Then Patrick suggested we play for dares. We all understood the idea, to make it a show for the girls. We had lots of fun daring eachother. Easy dares not revealing too much, George had to climb a tree, Patrick had to stand on his hands (of course his shirt came down, I had to moon the guys (and girls hehe). The girls must have loved our play. we got a bit bolder and changed the rules a bit so that each round there would be two losers and one winner to set a dare for them. I got to wrestle Patrick going for our shirts, still tame but then Patrick dared me and George to french kiss. We did, that was good. Then I gave a dare to Patrick and George to put their hands in each others shorts squeezing eachother bums. You could tell we were getting somewhat aroused. Especially with the knowledge of the girls watching everything. Of course that last dare backfired, lucky me. George dared me and Patrick to do the same but now down the front of our shorts. We made sure we faced the girls doing that! When we sat back down George suddenly acted like he heard something in the woods. He stood up and looked around, got closer to the girls but played it well and didn't see them. Then he sat back down and we chatted some more. A few minutes later we heard the girls as if they were just coming to our settlement. "Hi there" said one of them, "hiking as well? it's a nice place to be, we are just a bit up stream, mind if we join you for a bit?" the second one said.
"Sure" all three of us answered.

Last edited by birally; 05-07-2021 at 12:57 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-08-2021, 12:07 AM   #10
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 5

Pretty sad how I can see 330+ views off my efforts, but a mere 5 reactions to my postings.
Perhaps this platform isn't the best place to get some input on my work. If the work isn't pleasing to you, please tell me, that too is good to know. Still 16 parts+ to go , but perhaps I should try it somewhere else to get any response?

Anyways here is part 5 for what it's worth.

Have fun, and don't forget to leave me a message!

--------------------

part 5 the girls join in

The girls settled down next to each other on the other side of the firepit, and we made our acquaintance. The girl I thought I knew was indeed the one and she was hiking with her friends just like we were. All of us were wise enough not to let the other team know we allready knew them to be here. So we acted like we were just getting to know eachother.
Chrissie, the girl I allready knew then asked us about the decks of cards and whether we were playing. We acknowledged and Linda, one of the other girls asked: Wanna play some more?".
George said: "yeah, we could but we usually play for stakes."
Of course the girls knew that, but the third girl Elly just said:"Well of course otherwise where is the fun? So what's the stake?"
We looked at each other and then I just said: "Well we usually play for dares for the looser or loosers, you up for that?"
The girls looked at each other and smiled and Chrissie said: "Sure no problem, we do that too sometimes! Deal us in!"
So Patrick took up the cards and shuffled them, we started a game with just one loser, one winner.
Fate would have it, I lost the first game and to no other than one of the girls, Linda. I became a bit nervous but then she asked: "Truth or dare?"
Very relieved thinking of what she could have made me do. I quickly answered "Truth."
She asked:"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"No" I answered.
Chrissie said:"How lame, I could have told you that!"
"How do you know, Chrissie?" I asked
She answered "Well I've seen you around and you are never with someone so I kinda guessed"
Before long the discussion ended up in us knowing that none of us had anyone at this time.
Resuming the game a few truths came around and we started to know a little bit more of eachother. When Patrick lost to me, he thought what the hell and went for dare trusting me in being gentle. However I felt like it was time to be a bit more agressive in this game so I thought up a good one: "okay then uh, go into the water and when your under take your shorts off an show them above the water."
The girls where laughing and Patrick got a bit flushed in the face. But he stood up took his shirt off and walked in the water and turned around when he was in deep. George, me and the girls stood watching by the side off the pond and Chrissie yelled: "Go for it!" Patrick moved around a bit and then he showed his shorts above his head.
Linda then shouted "Toss them here!" We all laughed.
But Patrick stood still looked at Linda and said: "Come and get them!"
All of us just said to go for it and laughed. Linda looked at her friends and then with a naugthy look on her face ran into the water towards Patrick. Patrick huried away. He was lucky to be a good swimmer, but he showed his butt plunging though. The girls and us laughed. Linda couldn't catch up to him so at some point she stood in the water and yelled:"You said I could come and get them!"
Patrick said:" Well sure, but fair is fair, I'll trade them for your shirt". Linda looked surprised and was thinking. Chrissie and Elly shouted "Do it Linda it's just your boobs!"
"Yeah mine! Easy for you to say, why don't you guys offer yours?" Linda said. The girls went silent and looked puzzled, thinking. Then Chrissie turned to George and me and said:"Why not make it a team exchange we all go in and us girls we trade our shirts for your shorts! I dare you!" George and I looked at eachother then at Patrick who was still swimming around not to get caught by Linda. And then we said:"Ok, deal!" at the same time. The girls immediately went into the water and stood in line in deep water. That allready, was a nice sight, wet t-shirts don't leave much to the imagination, so we guys were surely getting aroused. After losing our t-shirts we went in the water and joined Patrick. He was still holding his shorts in his hands and we followed suit taking them off as well and showed the girls.
Just like them we stood in line facing them about 3 metres in between. Then the girls looked at each other. At the same time they went under the water neck down. The movements in the water told us they were indeed stripping there shirts of. They came up just enough for us to get our second view of their nice boobs this day.
They presented their shirts stretching their arms towards us. We looked at each other and going deep down in the water we ever so slowly moved towards the girls, arms stretched forward, one to take the shirts of the girls, in the other our shorts to be givven in this trade.
Once we got close we quickly made the trade and stood there naked in the water with just a girls shirt left in our hand. The girls made their way out of the water and settled back down by the fire and called to us:"Come on guys next round!"
George said to us: "well at least we have them topless now, and we can still hide our goods behind this shirt" And leading the way he walked out of the water using the shirt as a small towel around his waist. We followed doing the same and settled back by the fire, blushing heavily. The girls smiled, and made no effort to hide their chests. We enjoyed the view. Elly spoke up first: "Mmm, like what I see, but you guys are a bit shy using our shirts to cover up."
"Yeah sure, but no-one said we couldn't make some good use of them" George answered.
"Yeah, that's fair, so how can we get our shirts back now?" Linda asked.
"Well you could play for them" I said, not thinking of the consequence if we lost.
"Now that's a good idea" Chrissie said "however since this is somewhat of a girls against boys thing, let's play as teams. If you boys lose we get our shirts back. If you win we do a dare, all three of us." she added.
Us boys looked at eachother and grinned. "Ok" we said. The rules were set and Linda dealt the cards.
The following 4 users say Thank You to birally for this post:
Old 05-08-2021, 01:31 AM   #11
Andyh

Great story so far
Andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Andyh for this post:
Old 05-08-2021, 07:01 AM   #12
birally

working on 6 ETA perhaps tonight!
Old 05-08-2021, 08:50 AM   #13
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I love the way you are developing it slowly, teasingly. This is a fun story and I'm looking forward to more.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:33 AM   #14
birally

Believe me when these events took place for us, it didn't feel like slow development Lol
Old 05-08-2021, 09:36 AM   #15
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 6

part 6 revealing more

This round lasted some, for we had to score three games per team. We lost one but won one too, finally we were in the deciding game, score of two against two. We beat them, we survived another round! Disappointed the girls asked "Well what's your dare then?"
George, Patrick and I looked at eachother and then at the girls then Patrick said: "Well since you have our shorts, it's only fair if we get yours. So, I dare you to take each others shorts off and give them to us!"
I liked the add-on Patrick made by making them undress each other.
However Elly countered:"On one condition, anyone here can only use their own clothes to wear or hide behind. Oh, and just to make it even we are trading the shorts for your shirts."
Damn these girls were good at this game, we looked at each other and Patrick said: "well ok I guess that's fair, but you first then, since you lost the game".
We took our shirts and placed before us and waited for the show. The girls now realised they had to come into action and stood up. Standing in a circle in front of us they giggled and looked at each other then simultanously took hold of eachothers shorts and slowly lowered them a bit. We were transfixed and urged them to go on. Very slowly the girls pulled the shorts down just below the waste. They weren't in a hurry and kept on looking at each other then at us. George though of giving some incentive and started to unhook his towely shirt, just letting it cover up the good parts. Patrick and I joined in on that.
Chrissie then said: "ok then all of us on three ok?"
We all nodded and Chrissie started counting "one,......two,..... and three" The girls pulled the shorts down and stept out of them, as we took the shirts from our crothes and set them aside. We al looked at each other. The boys, enjoying the view so close of three naked girls and, the girls looking straight at our boners. Then we all laughed and the girls sat down.
Elly was the first to talk: "So what do we do now?"
"How about another round for a dare, boys against girls but just a 1 point game" chrissie suggested.
All of us agreed. Tension was in the air. It must have been a lack of concentration on the game that made us boys lose. The girls were cheering and wispering to each other. We looked at each other wondering what the girls would come up with.
Then Linda spoke up: "Since it's getting somewhat dark, we would like to come and see your dinkies from up closer, but we want you to be blindfolded while we inspect you."
Using our shirts we got blindfolded and laid down on our backs. We were also ordered to spread our legs, we obeyed. We could hear the girls getting very close and then I sensed a hand taking hold of my dick. I breathed heavily but stayed silent, I could imagine that Patrick and George were having the same experience judging by their heavy breathing, followed a bit later by some moaning. All to soon the girls went back to their seating and told us we could take off the blindfolds. Looking at my friends I saw that, like me, they enjoyed this loss, a drop of precum glistened on their dicks.
Shrugging it of, I started dealing the next round. Well luck wasn't on our side so again the girls won.
George said:"Ah not again, could we just do a truth?" the girls looked at eachother and smiled then Linda spoke up:"Well ok but you have to be very truthfull and complete in your answers!"
We agreed, not for a moment considering any embarrassing questions, just glad we could get out of a dare.
Linda: "Ok here is the question: You were playing cards before we came, and you said it was for dares. So tell us what dares did you guys do? And leave no dares unspoken"
We should have known this was going to be awkward. We couldn't even lie for we knew they saw the game we played for them. Time to be embarassed. We thought back to this afternoon and started telling the girls of our bets. When we came to the french kissing, it was my turn to tell. Even though I knew the girls had seen it, I was a bit reluctant to tell, but I did.
The girls listened attentively. Then they laughed and Chrissie said: "cool I didn't know guys would dare to do that!"
George then asked: "Well yeah, a dare is a dare, wouldn't you do it?"
Chrissie looked at her friends and Linda said: "Yeah, we would. Been there, done that!" and they laughed, so we joined in.
After that it was easier to tell the girls the other dares. And were met with much laughter. By now we were all a bit tired, it was well over our usual bedtime.
Elly spoke up, mostly to her friends, but to us as well:"We need to go and sleep, but if you guys are up for it, we are staying here another day. If you want, we can meet up tommorow and have more fun."
My friends and I had plans to go hiking further up the mountain, however we changed our plans in a split second and agreed to meet up again tomorrow.

Last edited by birally; 05-08-2021 at 11:39 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk