Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-02-2021, 01:36 PM   #1
Overflow
Account Banned

Default Intro to Chastity

I'm thinking about trying to get into the world of chastity and denial but I know fairly little on the matter. I'm trying to find a relatively cheap cage on Amazon to start off with but past that, I still don't know much about the subject.

I don't have anyone to keyhold for me but I know there are sites that can act as a keyholder online. How do those work and are there any other good tips to know such as hygiene and what cheap cages are good?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Outfits/Toys

PM Dares
Overflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 06:10 PM   #2
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Be careful with the cage you purchase. Cheap cages can sometimes not fit well and actually be painful to wear, of course that can be true for a more expensive one not fit correctly too. Best to order a mid size cage and a larger ring than you think. You can always order another cage either bigger or smaller depending on what you want to do next with it. Start slow, wear for short periods and build up. If you wear to long before you're accustomed to it, it could make you sore and not want to use it again. From another post on here I've looked at cages on here Kolaswim.com. Good luck with your caged life.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:42 AM   #3
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

there are two "basic" styles of male chastity devices: ball traps, and full belts. Most of what you will find on Amazon are ball traps. Both styles have their pros and cons, and expect to go through several before finding a device that you finally decide on.

Full belts are the old school "steel underwear", though they are made with various modern materials. They are generally the most secure and comfortable for long term wear, but are expensive and almost always require custom fitting.

Ball traps, in whatever form and whatever vendor, are usually less expensive, but can be problematic to wear for more than a few days, as there is no reliable way for them to keep the penis from trying to inflate during the night, despite the advertising. Still, as an introduction, these are generally accepted as the best way to figure out if chastity is worth further investments.

While Amazon and its access to the "knock off" market is great for a lot of things, chastity devices are NOT on the list. Use it to get pictures of the different styles, but go directly to the manufacturer and pay the extra for a real device. The knock-off devices are often sized for much "smaller" people, made of crappy materials, not constructed with the precision that is critical for anything going on "that part" of the body, etc.

Before ordering anything, take the time to follow the sizing and measuring instructions provided by the vendor. You will be so much happier with your purchase if you do, and will end up spending less by not having to go back to order a size up or down of any of the components.

Lock the Cock dot com and House of Denial dot com have a fairly good representation of the more credible vendors and manufacturers, as well as the various substyles of ball traps. Lovegasm dot com has a good selection of "modern" belt styles. The only "classic" belt style provider I have been able to find lately is Fancy Steel.

Expect to spend more than you probably want to before finding the device you are ultimately happy with.

As far as a "keyholder" goes, don't worry about that until you find a device you can wear for more than a day or two. Once you have that, you can do little things like freezing the key, sending it to yourself in the mail, using Time Lock or Emalock and a "lock box" with a combination, etc. to extend your forced denial until you can find someone else to control your freedom.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:
Old 05-16-2021, 06:12 PM   #4
EmmaBlack3662

Don't get a one-size-fits-all things, or a simple S/M/L... You'll never find something that fits right.

maturemetal dot com sells custom cages, but they are expensive - they do, however, provide good tips for measuring.

If you go on Etsy and search "The Guardian" they have a $59 option that you can choose custom sizes. I recently got one of these and it's actually incredibly comfortable, although it does kind of have a pinch point.

I wouldn't wear a chastity device overnight until you know it fits well and how your body reacts - that said, don't worry about a 'keyholder' for now.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, chastity