Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2021, 04:57 AM   #16
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider_X View Post
Since you enjoy crotch ropes you may enjoy this one...provided you have both some rope to use and a high point you can attach to. Spank your ass 15 times on each cheek, Each breast 10 times. Then form a crotch rope and tie it to either a doorknob or stair railing. Make sure that you have just enough slack in the rope to just be able to kneel with it in place pulled tight between your pussy lips and ass cheeks. Once you have this set up remain in this position for 10 minutes while pinching and tugging on your nipples for the same duration of time to keep your hands occupied.
this slut loves this punishment...and crotchrope too...

she started punishment with spanking her ass and tits..both turned red with the spanking..then she tied crotchrope and tied to the doorknob..then she kneel down, rope was pressed tight against my pussylips and this slut desparately wanted to touch it..but instead of touching her pussy she started pinching her nipplesa..it made this slut even more horny..and desparate for touching her pussy...

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 05:01 AM   #17
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
My next punishment for you:

[1] Get a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and some clothespins.

[2] Go to your bedroom and open your window.

[3] Strip naked.

[4] Using the wooden spoon, hit your ass cheeks very hard and fast 50 times each without stopping.

[5] Lube up 2 finger, then fuck your asshole with your fingers for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your hand, but you are not allowed to cum.

[6] Get something to stick in your ass. Lube it up, then insert it in your ass and leave it there.

[7] Lie down on your bed, and spread your legs as wide as possible.

[8] Clamp 5 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.

[9] Edge yourself to an orgasm again and once you are ready to cum, stop edging then slap your clit very hard and fast with your hand 20 times.

[10] Using the back side (or bristle side if you want more pain) of a hairbrush, hit your pussy very hard and fast 25 times without stopping.

[11] Using the wooden spoon, hit both your tits very hard 20 times, then hit both your nipples very hard 10 times each.

[12] Using just your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm for 10 minutes, but you are not allowed to cum. While you are edging, repeat this out loud over and over: "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."

[13] Type up a report for me and add it to this thread.
thank you sir.. thiis slut will soon complete this task and report

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 05-10-2021, 02:48 AM   #18
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
My next punishment for you:

[1] Get a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and some clothespins.

[2] Go to your bedroom and open your window.

[3] Strip naked.

[4] Using the wooden spoon, hit your ass cheeks very hard and fast 50 times each without stopping.

[5] Lube up 2 finger, then fuck your asshole with your fingers for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your hand, but you are not allowed to cum.

[6] Get something to stick in your ass. Lube it up, then insert it in your ass and leave it there.

[7] Lie down on your bed, and spread your legs as wide as possible.

[8] Clamp 5 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.

[9] Edge yourself to an orgasm again and once you are ready to cum, stop edging then slap your clit very hard and fast with your hand 20 times.

[10] Using the back side (or bristle side if you want more pain) of a hairbrush, hit your pussy very hard and fast 25 times without stopping.

[11] Using the wooden spoon, hit both your tits very hard 20 times, then hit both your nipples very hard 10 times each.

[12] Using just your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm for 10 minutes, but you are not allowed to cum. While you are edging, repeat this out loud over and over: "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."

[13] Type up a report for me and add it to this thread.
she started with getting wooden spoon, hairbrush and clothes pins...this slit excited by the idea of getting punished with open window...she went to her room and strip naked ....this slut felt exposed to the world.. little scared but idea of stranger seeing this slut naked made her super horny and wet ...then she stared spanking herself with wooden spoon...spanking always feels like punishment for this slut ..and it arouses her as well..then she started fucking her asshole..with fingers...her pussy juices were already flowing..this dirty slut used that as a lube and fucked her asshole for 15 mins...it didn't feel that good..she couldn't edge .. but then she inserted marker in ass... this slut loves to get her holes stuffed...then she lied down and spreaded her legs wide like a good little slut ...slut pussy was feeling cold air once the pussy lips opened..and juices seems to get dried up .then she clamped 5 clothespins on each of tits, 1 clothespin on each nipple...that hurt so bad...this slut nipple is very sensitive and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.
then this slut Edged to an orgasm again and her pussy was wet again, she stopped edging when ot reached orgasm point then slapped her clit very hard and fast 20 times. but with slapping also I came..it felt so good to cum .. feel free to punish me for that .
then as a punishment she hit her pussy with of a hairbrush.. it was painful to get hit on spreaded pussy ..
followed by hitting my nipples...with the clothes pins attached...half of them falled with hitting causing great deal of pain...some of it stayed .
then again this slut edged and repeated "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."
thank you for this punishment sir it made this slut body experience the real pain and at the same time edging pleasure....

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

The following user says Thank You to Annawhiteslut for this post:
Old 05-10-2021, 02:53 AM   #19
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annawhiteslut View Post
she started with getting wooden spoon, hairbrush and clothes pins...this slit excited by the idea of getting punished with open window...she went to her room and strip naked ....this slut felt exposed to the world.. little scared but idea of stranger seeing this slut naked made her super horny and wet ...then she stared spanking herself with wooden spoon...spanking always feels like punishment for this slut ..and it arouses her as well..then she started fucking her asshole..with fingers...her pussy juices were already flowing..this dirty slut used that as a lube and fucked her asshole for 15 mins...it didn't feel that good..she couldn't edge .. but then she inserted marker in ass... this slut loves to get her holes stuffed...then she lied down and spreaded her legs wide like a good little slut ...slut pussy was feeling cold air once the pussy lips opened..and juices seems to get dried up .then she clamped 5 clothespins on each of tits, 1 clothespin on each nipple...that hurt so bad...this slut nipple is very sensitive and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.
then this slut Edged to an orgasm again and her pussy was wet again, she stopped edging when ot reached orgasm point then slapped her clit very hard and fast 20 times. but with slapping also I came..it felt so good to cum .. feel free to punish me for that .
then as a punishment she hit her pussy with of a hairbrush.. it was painful to get hit on spreaded pussy ..
followed by hitting my nipples...with the clothes pins attached...half of them falled with hitting causing great deal of pain...some of it stayed .
then again this slut edged and repeated "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."
thank you for this punishment sir it made this slut body experience the real pain and at the same time edging pleasure....
I am happy that you liked your punishment ... and thanks for the report ... I enjoy using sluts like you for my own amusement ... have a sunny day!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:16 AM   #20
Annawhiteslut

feel free to add some more degradation and punishment as..

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 05-10-2021, 12:02 PM   #21
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Do you have a list of dislikes?
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:16 AM   #22
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Do you have a list of dislikes?
she used to dislike Ass insertions,but now it is moved to Likes

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 05-14-2021, 03:37 AM   #23
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Asking click here
Is this video in your limits.It will cause much pain to the rope...clc
Also attach nipples clamps to the bucket and if you are alone then don't tie the hands, instead spank the pussy every 15 sec...
If not tell me what is out of limits and if in limits do this for a duration of 15 minutes(but be blindfolded and no timer,count the time in head)....

Report how this went....

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-14-2021 at 03:43 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 12:54 PM   #24
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Asking click here
Is this video in your limits.It will cause much pain to the rope...clc
Also attach nipples clamps to the bucket and if you are alone then don't tie the hands, instead spank the pussy every 15 sec...
If not tell me what is out of limits and if in limits do this for a duration of 15 minutes(but be blindfolded and no timer,count the time in head)....

Report how this went....
thank you for this punishment...she will try to do...i hope it will go as expected...as asked she will keep spanking her pussy...it will definitely add more sensation..

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 05-15-2021, 01:44 PM   #25
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hi,

This slut is behaving bad lately..ignoring all the getdare messages. this slut is not at all keeping her pussy wet and nipples hard...as she should.. please remind her to behave like a proper slut and teach her a lesson by verbal degradation and punishments daily rules...
Every day you must write out 200 lines:

"I must obey all the instructions given me on GetDare absolutely and without exception".

And you must be naked each day till the lines are finished.
Old 05-15-2021, 11:17 PM   #26
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post

"I must obey all the instructions given me on GetDare absolutely and without exception".

thank you Sir..This will be easy for this slut

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 05-15-2021, 11:29 PM   #27
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

You have to find out at least 15 Household items/anything that you can insert in your ass.
After identifying all you have to insert the items in your ass and keep each one for at least 10 minutes.
All insertion to be completed by 72 hours.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:41 PM   #28
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
thank you for this punishment...she will try to do...i hope it will go as expected...as asked she will keep spanking her pussy...it will definitely add more sensation..
Do this for 40 not 15 minutes and give a report,if you have fun I will give another one....and all other things are as above..like be blindfolded and no timer count the time in head...

If you want to go more extreme then tilt the bucket after 20 minutes till it falls,the tension will be much more...then again count 20 minutes

At the end tell how much you stayed actually,and the number of spanks you recieved also if count the second or spanks then start from beginning but with one thing, report and I will tell what to add.....

And if you have a vibrator then attach it to the pussy with a rope...Make sure you do this updated version

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-15-2021 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2021, 09:16 AM   #29
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Well I assume you login only one time during the day,so after you complete the former version,next day complete the new version.....(the one you agreed but later I modified it)

And make sure that this slut checks at least two times a day ...

Hoping for a good report soon..
Old 05-20-2021, 12:25 AM   #30
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post

yes sir slut wilk write this lines naked

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools: