Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-07-2021, 02:08 PM   #1
new_path

Male 47/male/slave seeks any age/any sex Dominant for longterm online training/slavery

47/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (longterm online)

A Bit About Me and What I'm Looking For

I am male, single (out of a long-term relationship last year), and looking to become an online slave. Physically I'm in decent shape for my age.

I'm straight and I'm looking for a female dominant ideally, but opening this up for poetntially the right male as I understand the odds are against me here. Age is not important to me (18+) and experience is not necessary if you have compatible desires and temperament. I'm prepared to take this seriously for a Domme who can do the same (or even mentoring a younger dominant without topping from the bottom, no experience doesn't bother me for the right person.)

I'm very new to submission, but I'm not new to this lifestyle and I'm looking for someone to push me, use me, and help me explore and develop this side of myself.

I'd like someone who I can connect with and serve online over a long-term and on a daily basis, ideally through kik/email/etc. I'm fine with pics but no face or identifying info, voice, etc.

Ideally, I'd like to develop a relationship with a caring and nurturing Domme who is not afraid to show a strict and cruel side when needed. I'd like to be friends with my Domme, but also to be randomly controlled and given tasks throughout the day checked up on, inspected, etc. I want to be used as a toy to entertain. To be given tasks and responsibilities and goals to keep me on-focus.

What I can offer

I can be dedicated, loyal, responsive, consistent, and completely yours. I generally have a lot of flexibility in my schedule to work around my Domme's schedule.

What I want/need

I'll need some amount of daily attention and guidance from you to keep me focused.
You also must be intelligent and have some command of the written language and at least attempt to use proper grammar and punctuation.
I'm still a bit new to the submission side of things and not sure how I'll handle it, so I need someone who can work with that. I'm hoping for a more psychological control as well. I don't expect anything from my Domme as far as pics, but I'd like you be sure you are real and what you say you are.

Some things I'd like to explore:

pet play
bathroom control
humiliation
hidden public
orgasm denial/control
body-writing
pee
panties
degradation/embarrassment

Some things I am not looking to get into:

face pics or identifying information
diapers
poop
anal
findoms
involving family

---
PM or msg me on kik or take me for a "test-drive": new.path
---

Last edited by new_path; 04-09-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-09-2021, 09:02 PM   #2
new_path

Heart

Thank you to those who have responded, I've had a number of promising conversations (interestingly many more than I had with almost the same post from last year) and even a few potential friendships, and I've been pushed to grow and have learned a lot about myself over the past few days through the conversations and the various "tests."

I'm currently weighing several exciting options. I'll remain open to messages from interested parties up until Sunday evening and then on Monday I'll make a decision on who I would like to serve. I feel blessed to have a number of amazing options in front of me!

Last edited by new_path; 04-09-2021 at 09:14 PM.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:20 PM   #3
new_path

After some intense sessions and little break, I am starting to daydream about this again. I am still hoping to chat with interested Dommes
The following user says Thank You to new_path for this post:
Old 05-16-2021, 11:50 AM   #4
new_path

I wrote some posts on my blog based on experiences from this ad so far that I believe is relevant enough to post an update:

My Mistress is Out there
:

"My Owner...
  • checks on me throughout the day
  • Is my best friend
  • Is not a man pretending to be a woman
  • doesn't vanish after a few days
  • expects certain tasks to be performed without asking, and notices if they aren't done
  • inspects me, my clothing, or body-parts randomly
  • challenges me to be a better person
  • shares some of her own life with me
  • is not too proud to ask for my advice, but makes up her own mind
  • respects my limits but pushes me to give her more
  • makes me want to be healthier, fitter, and sexier for her
  • is caring, nurturing AND sadistic
"

And this about being Straight and Serving a Male Dom

Update, it was suggested I make a list of what I have to offer instead of what I want. What I can offer my Mistress

Last edited by new_path; 05-17-2021 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-20-2021, 07:25 AM   #5
new_path

A helpful Miss has been challenging me and I've answered 15 or so more questions regarding what I can offer over on my blog that would be relevant for anyone interested in this ad.

Advertisements
Kink Talk