Old 04-01-2021, 02:13 AM   #1
kandou

Post Debt Relief

First bit of fiction I've finished in about a decade, so apologies if I'm rusty.

---

"I'm a bit short on cash to head out tonight, do you mind lending me fifty quid?" Lewis asked Josh, hopefully.

"What, again? No way, I'm not lending you anything until you pay back at least some of the five hundred you owe me!" Josh and Lewis had been flatmates for about a year now. They got on well but Lewis had a habit of going overboard on nights out and kept borrowing a little bit of cash here and there to fund it. He was actually decent with money in other aspects, always paying his half of the rent, but he did seem to overindulge in recreation and it had added up.

"Shit. That's fair. Damn. I was meant to have a date with Becky tonight. I guess I'll need to give her a call. Fuck." Becky was Lewis's girlfriend. They weren't exactly serious, but their relationship was stable enough and they were definitely good for each other.

"...Well, fuck. I'm serious about you needing to pay me some of the half grand you owe back before I'm willing to lend you anything but it isn't right you need to cancel that." Josh pinched the bridge of his nose. An envelope on the table caught his eye. "Shit! Forgot to send my mother's birthday card today. Just started snowing, too." A gleam appeared in his eye. "Though... That might present a way out of your problem. How about I write off the five hundred, freeing me up to lend you fifty tonight?"

"...Half a grand for posting a letter? I know you're generous with your money at times, but that seems a little--" Lewis caught the gleam and a small smirk creeping across Josh's mouth. "Fuck, what's the catch?"

"Oh, just that you'll be posting the letter stark bollock naked." Josh looked Lewis up and down exaggeratedly. "You know I've been wanting to see what Becky gets access to for some time now."

"...Fuck. In the snow? Bastard." Lewis gave Josh a quick playful punch to the arm. "No tricks? You're not going to lock me out and make me do something like jack off in the street to get back in, right?"

"Scouts honour. You go out, naked, with nothing but the envelope to the post box, I'll not only write off the five hundred you owe but lend you another fifty for tonight. No catches, no tricks, no blackmail, however much I'd like to see you jerk it."

"Fuck it." Lewis removed his shirt and jeans, grabbing the envelope. He removed his boxer-briefs, facing away from Josh, before giving him a twirl. "Hope you like what you're seeing."

Lewis headed to the door, slipped his trainers on over his bare feet, and was off like a rocket, half hearing a faint "What are you doing, I said stark boll--" as he slammed the door behind him, taking the stairs down from their 2nd floor flat as fast as he could. He hesitated at the door to the outside. The nearest post box was about a mile round trip. He could run that without stopping, he wasn't exactly an elite runner but he kept decently in shape. But a mile run naked, outside, in the snow? Fuck. He took a deep breath, opened the door, and started sprinting.

As soon as he stepped out of the heated indoors he was assaulted by a wall of cold, almost taking his breath away. A surge of adrenalin at being naked on the street caught him and couldn't help but grin as he rounded the first corner, onto a busier street. A car honked from behind him. He jumped a little, gave a turn, and flipped it the bird, before resuming going full pelt towards the postbox.

A few minutes later he arrived at the post box, a grin still plastered on his face with childlike glee at the stunt he was pulling, he posted the letter, and his sprint caught up with him. He'd been going so fast in his adrenalin-fueled run he was now completely knackered. The cold struck him as a breeze picked up. He shivered, adrenalin rush abandoning him, and started to notice how much his genitals had retracted as snowflakes fell onto his flesh. He started covering his crotch as best he could as he began the trip back, shivering, the cold fighting his attempts to recover his breath, stopping him even reaching a walking pace.

After a much longer trip back due to being out of breath and far more self-conscious, Lewis arrived back at his building, cold and shivering. He went in through the door and saw Josh sat on the stairs, fiddling with his phone. "Well, I did it. Going to grab a shower. Fucking freezing out there."

Josh glanced up from his phone. "You fucked up."

"What do you mean?"

"I was clear that I'd write the debt off if you posted the letter stark bollock naked. You then went and put your shoes on before you left. I tried to yell after you, but you were long gone before I could warn you."

"You fucking what?"

"You just wasted your time, and I'm all out of letters to send."

"Come on, that's just a technicality, surely?"

"I'm not going back on my word because you were too keen to go streaking to let me finish a goddamn sentence to make sure you realize what stark bollock naked means."

Lewis stared at Josh, incredulously. "Are you serious right now?"

"Buuut," the gleam had returned to Josh's eye. "I'm willing to give you another shot, and throw in the £50 you wanted for your date tonight as a gift rather than a loan."

"What is it you want."

"Just do the idea you suggested earlier - Go out under the streetlight opposite us - face the building, and jack off. You can even keep the trainers on for it. And, as per your idea, you're not coming back in until you're done."

Lewis hung his head, defeated. "I'll get a shower--"

"Nope. You head into the flat instead of out, the offer expires. This is a make up offer."

"I fucking hate you right now." He sighed, turned and went back out into the cold.

Standing naked outside, in the snow, under a streetlight was the least erotic masturbation session Lewis had ever had. That Josh had followed him out, locking the door behind him, and was now holding his phone up, filming, just made things worse. He closed his eyes, trying to shut out everything about this and just focus on imagery of Becky. He imagined her curves, visualized the last time they'd had sex. His shrunken member started to stir. Slower than usual and much slower than he'd like but he was able to coax it out. His visualization got so strong he could have sworn he heard Becky's voice as he came.

He opened his eyes. Turned out he had heard Becky's voice. She was stood there, staring at him. "Well, this is a weird start to a date, but it was certainly more entertaining than the last movie you took me to."

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction, public masturbation, short story, streaking