Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-30-2021, 12:19 PM   #1
Sklavenhalter

Male 41/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in EU (very strict)

41/male/dom seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in EU (very strict)

Hello at all,

I am searching for a longtime intense master/slave relationship.

What you can expect:

There are two sides of your slavery. On the one hand i will sexually use you in any way you can imagine.
Anal, deep throat, edging, buttplug, chasity, fucking with all kind of stuff, denial and so on ...
Also i like to humilate my slaves like dog play, swallowing cum or pussy juices, piss play and drinking, licking dirty things like shoes or floor, ass to mouth, body writing, crawling, hidden public.

On the other hand i will be a caring master who wants his slave to be good in school/university/work, doing sports regularly, be clean at home, doing houseworks regularly, dont drink, smoke or take drugs.
So i will control all little parts of your life: full control of your freetime, no going out without permission, clothing control, food/drink control, bathroom control, time shedule, bed time, sports programm, learning rules and so on.

Of course there will be the need of punishments:
hard spankings, figging, corner time and painful position training, line writing, groudning, loss of cell phone + tv + internet privileges, nettles, mouthsoaping, icy hot and toothpaste ....

We will do only online - no cam session.
We can use kik, skype or google hangouts for conversation. Not interessted in only pm relationship

What i expect by my slaves:

You can be male or female, age 18 - 30

You should be slim or normal body, no overweight

This kind of relationship needs much of communication, so outside work/school you should be able to write most of time

You need a place you can do tasks and dares most time of the day, not only for an hour or so

You will proof your behaviour with pictures and video from beginning, no face will be ok

You should like or be able to do most of the parts i told you before.

At the beginning there will be a lot of questions to learn everything about your life.

How to connect:

Kik: sklavenhalter79

You will name me Sir and tell me:
Age, height, weight, hair, gender, country
Experiences as a slave
Likes/dislikes/limits
Living situation
Last sexual activity

So your master is waiting for you

After a lot of response to my foormer post:

Please read the FULL text and be sure you understand and be able to do most of it!
Old 05-12-2021, 05:27 AM   #2
Sklavenhalter

Default Bumping

Searching again for the right slave ...

So contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk