Old 02-19-2021, 07:41 AM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Default Total surrender

'Come totally committed or don't come at all' was the head line which intrigued me to read the whole, long text at all, although the account didn't have any pictures. Not a good sign for a serious offer. On the other hand, the text seemed carefully written, without buzz words and blunt triggers, no complaining about internet trolls, fake, slave attitudes, or anything.

Are you missing your purpose in life? Does no job or relationship suit your needs deep inside to satisfy and serve others? Do you long to give up yourself for the sake of others? Then, and only then, I might have a place for you.

Arouse or pleasure yourself about this text as much as you like. I don't care.

If you want this, it's either all or none of this at all from me. Look up Completely Irreversible Submission. Expect the worst consequences you are not looking for. Don't expect any consequences looking for other than satisfy me by your total surrender.

If you are up for it and consent, and only then, I might care. To proceed, you need to send me everything in detail I am asking for. If anything is missing, I'll ignore you right away.
Don't worry if you misunderstood or got a few details wrong. While all attached files are self-explanatory, I'll shortly point them out and give you a second chance to completely comply.
I won't listen to your worries or issues with any of my demands, ever. I won't hush you. Either you are completely ready for it. In any other case, you don't exist for me.

You need to give me the following items, more details in the attached files:
- Your complete demographics, see definition attached
- A complete, honest CV including your personal thoughts and feelings about each position, see definition and examples attached
- Your complete physical measurements
- Complete results of a fresh medical check-up
- Face pictures of you, from casual social to naked full body from all perspectives, see pic requirement list attached
- List of partners, ex-partners, relatives, acquaintances, see relative and acquaintances definition attached, including all phone, email, addresses, and other contact information, plus relationship status
- List of all possessions, their conditions, estimated values, location, a separate list for all your kinky toys, see definition and examples attached
- All ongoing contracts
- Account names, passwords, required access software files, and description of any required hardware to access, for all of your online accounts
- The legal documents attached signed (you will bring them signed on paper later)
- A written essay about your motivation meeting the defined requirements see files attached
- Your loves, likes, dislikes, hates, curious about, soft and hard limits (though I will ignore your limits), see questionnaire attached
- A report on your non-kinky sexual and any kinky experiences so far in chronological order, see definition and examples attached

If I confirm your complete application, I will send you orders 30 days after the latest. By these orders, you will come for the place and time I give you, no excuses, since you will give up your life anyway. You will bring whatever I order you to bring.
If all is right, you will drink a safe liquid to make you unconscious. From there on, it's all up to me. I then take complete control over you. You will have no more say about anything. Doubts are healthy and understandable. You either do this or you don't. No in between.

You will never have a chance to escape your fate. I will keep you hidden until I am completely sure about my irreversible control over you. Only then I might take you with me to other people or the public. If I like that at all.

Here are some examples what I might do to you, just to be open and honest, and make sure you know what might happen to you. You don't agree to this but to anything that my mind comes up with.

I might modify your body however I see fit. Make double or triple piercings to your nipples, also pierce your tongue, septum, naval, or genitals is the lightest version. I could also tattoo you on your forehead and face with disgusting words, brand you as my property or not. Or maybe I decide to make you a quadruple amputee, totally helpless. I might make you completely hairless or not. I might pull out all your teeth. I might add implants that suit my pleasure or make your remaining life a constant pain. I might modify your genitals or totally nullify them. I might destroy your vocal chords. I might kill your taste receptors. I might make you deaf and blind forever. I might cut away parts of your brain. I might just kill you.

I might sexually abuse you in any way in any of your holes, even new holes I create. I might beat you, bruise you, torture you with electricity, whip you, cut you, make you bleed, starve you, ping you with needles in the most sensible spots. I might ruin your health. I might skin you alive.

I might not use you in any sexual matter and just abuse your work force. I might make you meaningless lift weights back and forth. I might just kill you.

Maybe I pimp you out. Maybe I take pics and videos of you, of torturing you. Maybe I publish them, possibly just for humiliating you, maybe for money. Most likely I won't. I will do whatever pleases me doing to you.

I will know everything about while you might not get to know anything about me. Not my gender, not my age, not my culture, habits, loves, or anything. Maybe I make you learn something about me to service me better. Maybe I train you and make you study to be an eloquent, mindful servant. Maybe I hypnotize you. Maybe I make you a dumb pet or an abomination, however disgusting and hilarious I like it to be. Or maybe I just keep you in a prison totally uncared for, just surviving without any purpose other than I thrive on having it this way.

You get only one promise from me: I will do whatever I will do to you.

That's what you surrender to, and nothing less.

Not
to be continued ...

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 08:32 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

This could make A. N. Roquellaire look tame. Let's see where it goes.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 04:42 PM   #3
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Damn, that's definitely intense ^^"
But at least you still mentioned consent I'll be interested to see just how fucked up the rest of this story gets, as it seems like a good setup for you to lay bare some of your most depraved and disturbing fantasies. Or maybe this introduction is to throw the reader off from the rest of the story being more tame? Not likely, but I am curious as to which direction you take this in.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cis, complete, consent, extreme, snuff