Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 02-19-2021, 03:54 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default In your opinion what is the difference between....?

Sir gave me a task this morning and called it semi-public (at least to start with) whereas I would have described it as hidden public. We spoke about it a little and both decided the task was more hidden public.

It got me thinking though:
What are the differences between public, semi-public and hidden public?
What is everyone's opinion?

I would have said hidden public is something that is very very unlikely to be seen by anyone else. Its something hidden from sight. But I don't know where or what I would describe as semi-public or even public.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 05:14 AM   #2
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Well, let's try to explain this with an example:

1. wearing fishnet stockings, a plug and no panties to work under a pair of jeans would be hidden public (hidden from public, but you are going out and are not staying at home)

2. wearing the same under a skirt with the chance of someone getting a glimpse when you bend over or cross your legs would be semi public (still hidden from public but with a slight chance to expose yourself)

3. wearing the same under a mini skirt that ends some 4 inches under your ass would be public. Because everybody looking a little bit closer at you will see.... (barely hidden from public with the intention to get caught wearing no panties and a having a (jewel) plug in your ass.

Looking forward to other explanations....

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 05:37 AM   #3
kaiman
getDare Zealot

To me, hidden public may have two slightly different connotations. I consider hidden public both things that I do in an hidden place outside of my home (i.e. everything in the woods, getting naked in protected environments outside my house...) and things I do in a non hidden place but that cannot be seen by others (masturbating under a jacket in plain sight, going commando..). Basically anything with no risk involved.

Semi public is something that involves others but that it's not clearly aimed at exhibitionism and doesn't stem from the need or the desire of exhibiting myself, but rather from the thrill that the risk of getting caught gives me. Examples might be hooking up, embarassing approaches to others, risky nudity or masturbation.

Full public is straight out exhibitionism and it's anything connected to the desire of a person to show off herself and to clearly be seen doing x or y. Risk is not involved in this because you know from the get go that you are going to be seen and it's exactly what you are looking for.

Summing it up, my perspective is:

Hidden: no risk, hidden actions or explicit actions in hidden places. thrill comes from the fact that I'm doing something i should not be supposed to do by social standards, without getting caught. I kinda see it a sort of civil disobedience.

Semi: risk is involved and it's the main plate. explicit actions with the chance of getting noticed. The thrill comes mostly from the risk and for the uncertainty of how other people will react to what I'm doing

Full: it's risky but it's not what a full public passionate is looking for. explicit actions made in an explicit way. could be both for pure sake of exhibit but some may also do it as a form of civil disobedience

My bad english is not helping in this case. It's a really interesting and deep topic to talk about. Would be much easier to do so in my own language hehe

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 08:13 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I pretty much agree with Kaiman

hidden public is something you do that can't be seen by others but it is still within where it can be easily seen.

Semi public, I differ some. That is in a public place where you are not likely to be seen but the possibility is there, like in the woods on a road or well travelled trail, in the bushes or unoccupied building.

Public is something in full view of others and could easily be seen if the chance exists, like open window or door, driving naked. (seen that a few times from my truck) or streaking.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:09 AM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Good question, but this isn't exactly a Truth so I moved it to the Kink and Education section.

I think its pretty simple, really.

Hidden public is something that you do in public but which is hidden, like wearing a butt plug or no panties under your clothes. There's literally no chance of it being seen but YOU know its there so there's the mental rush of knowing that you're secretly doing something kinky.

Semi-public is something that you do in public where there IS a chance of it being seen, but how big that chance is depends. Can be as risque as you want to make it really.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 03:55 PM   #6
Manarus
Distinguished Member

So, is wearing a rope tie under you pullover and going for a walk hidden public or semi public? Nobody will see it, but if I don't watch out and get hit by a car, the ambulance staff picking me up will recognize my tie. So there actually IS a chance of it being seen. (Really, this thought popped up in my mind for a fraction of a second when I was walking outside with a Karada underneath my cloth. So I think that belongs to the "mental rush" Jaro described^^)

Well, this is becoming philosophical now After all, I like Jaros definition, it makes sense

(If you enjoyed this post, would you mind leaving a post in my adding thread?)

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk