Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 02-15-2021, 12:42 AM   #1
WishesComeTrue

Default How do I squirt ?

Hello everyone !

I am a 18 yo girl who would like to learn how to squirt. I am fantasizing about it since almost a year but can not bring myself to do it even with the help of videos etc. I am currently about to start training to become a better sub, and I feel like squirting might be the ultimate reward and motivation to do more painful/ longer punishments. ( This bad girl is not focused enough yet to do things without a purpose, but I am learning)

I think I will post a thread to earn my orgasms but I need to learn how to squirt first. This is why I am looking for someone (especially a woman) to teach me how to do it.
WishesComeTrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:00 AM   #2
Ivanhrozny

There was an ad that I remember, a domme was looking for females specifically to teach them to squirt. You might want to look at that, I believe it was around the new year's.

kik: ivanhrozny

Likes: humiliation, edging, light pain, spanking, JOI, ice play, teasing

Dislikes: anal, ruined orgasms, heavy pain, pee play

Limits: Blood, extreme pain, dangerous, social suicide, family, illegal, feminization, crossdressing, messy, face pics

If you're interested in something not listed here, chances are I might like it if you present it well
Ivanhrozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:06 AM   #3
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Try this thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...eaching+squirt
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:20 AM   #4
WishesComeTrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanhrozny View Post
There was an ad that I remember, a domme was looking for females specifically to teach them to squirt. You might want to look at that, I believe it was around the new year's.
I looked at this thread a few weeks ago but the woman asked so much pictures, and it is in my hard limits, those I will not cross...so I could not follow her teaching
Old 02-15-2021, 03:42 AM   #5
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sorry, I didn’t know anything about that thread other than having seen it. Good for you though to not cross any personal limits!

Best of luck in your search, hopefully someone will be along that can help you learn.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 04:14 AM   #6
WishesComeTrue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Sorry, I didn’t know anything about that thread other than having seen it. Good for you though to not cross any personal limits!

Best of luck in your search, hopefully someone will be along that can help you learn.
Thank you for your kind reply ! I hope that I will find someone to teach me !
Old 02-15-2021, 04:17 AM   #7
Marquise

I have never squirted (I never tried to, actually), but have you seen WH's guide on it? https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-...urself-squirt/
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 07:53 AM   #8
iamnotme

I recently saw a video on youtube about how to make women squirt. It basically stated that you insert your fingers into her vagina, locate the g spot, then make a "come here" motion with your fingers. There was also changes in the speed you make the motion.

I just did a search of youtube to try and find the video and there a too many videos on the topic for me to find the one I saw. I suggest watching some of them and seeing if they work for you.
iamnotme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:57 AM   #9
Wolf007
Account Banned

I wasn't aware all women were able to squirt to be honest...
I had a gf once who could do it, but she was always really wet from the start. So i figured it had something to do with that.

Anyways, my current partner can get extremely wet too but never did squirt.

Is it possible that maybe the extra arousal of a real life partner could pull you over the edge?
(someone who really turns you on...)

Just a thought, not an expert obviously.

Good luck though!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk