Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-09-2021, 01:19 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default Bad Girl

Today

I take a sip of my coffee and scroll through the news headlines on my laptop. It’s hard to concentrate, I want to go and wake you up now and take you, both for your sake and mine, but yesterday was challenging, you were a wreck when I put you to bed, so I’m going to let you sleep a little longer.

I get up and refill my coffee cup from the french press on the kitchen counter, then go and sit again at the kitchen table. I really can’t concentrate on the news, I’m thinking of you, so I close my laptop and lean back in my chair. I look at my watch, still early, 6:30 am and despite my desire to wake you, I hold back.

You’ve been my sub for about six months now. It started online, but you had always said that deep down you were looking for something real, and since we lived not a million miles from each other, after a while, perhaps three months, we decided to meet up and see how it went. It worked out really well, and now you often spend time with me, not full time, you still have to finish college, but most weekends and occasional other times when I’m not too busy. Despite our age difference, I don’t let you call me daddy, and fortunately you don’t seem to want to, happy for me to just be your Dom.

I hear a noise at the entrance to the kitchen and look up. You are standing there wearing just the t shirt that I had put on you when I put you to bed last night. It looks like you’ve been crying. I get up quickly and go to you, put my hands on your shoulders.

“What’s wrong? Are you alright?” You sniffle and bury your face in my chest. I stroke your back, my hand instinctively slipping down and stroking your naked butt and feeling your soft skin doesn’t help my own sense of arousal. You look up at me, your eyes a little red.

“I failed…” you pause and choke back a sob. “I failed you, you have to punish me!”

“What are you talking about? Why would I want to punish you?” I want to laugh, but don’t.

“Because I failed you, that’s why!” You sound angry. With a sigh I lead you to the kitchen table and sit you on a chair. I squat down beside you and look at you. God you’re gorgeous, and all I really want to do right now is fuck you. I shake my head.

“Ok” I say. “Tell me how you think you’ve failed me.” Despite my frustrated arousal, I’m still finding the situation mildly amusing so I’ll humor you, but for sure yesterday was anything but a failure. I was worried when I first saw you, thought something bad had happened, but at least that doesn’t seem to be the case. You look at me and sigh.

“I was dreaming…” you pause. “Dreaming of you.” You look at me. “You were fucking me, I was so turned on…” You choke back another sob. I smile, nothing wrong with any of that in my mind. “In my dream, I came…” You look down at your hands. I have to say I’m a bit confused, none of this seems bad at all. You look at me, I think you’re going to cry again. I rub your leg comfortingly, which frankly makes me want to turn your dream into reality as soon as I can.

“So what’s wrong with any of that?” I ask, smiling. You look at me, distressed.

“Because when I woke up, I realized I had cum!” You almost shout it at me. “I think I masturbated in my sleep.” You look at me. “You told me not to cum, not until you said I could, and you hadn’t said that I could.” This last said sullenly, almost resentfully. I sigh quietly to myself. I’m pretty sure you didn’t masturbate, you just had a wet dream. I mean let’s face it, you had certainly been very, very turned on last night.

“Well, it’s not like you deliberately disobeyed me…” You’re looking at me sadly. “I mean come on, I’d be a terrible Dom if I punished you for that.” You shake your head.

“No! I failed you, I deserve it.” I sigh quietly again.

“Look, it was an accident…”

“No! I don’t care. You have to punish me, I failed!” You’re glaring at me. I have no idea where this sudden desire to be punished has come from, but honestly I’m beginning to find it irritating. My idea of being a Dom has very little to do with punishments. I mean you’re my sub because you want to be, you’re here now because you want to be, and what’s more in all our play I know that for the most part you are happy to do the things I tell you. Sure, you like to push back a bit, but you enjoy being submissive, you are submissive, and give yourself to me willingly and yesterday was absolute proof of that. You’re never really disobedient, a bit sassy sometimes, but actually I like that, so why would I ever want, or feel the need, to punish you. Still, you’re obviously not going to let this go.

“Look, you understand that a punishment wouldn’t be something you’ll like, right?” You nod. “I mean really, my instinct would be to not let you come here for a while. That would be a real punishment…” You gasp, and I look up at you. I pat your leg. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do that because I don’t believe that what happened merits a punishment.” And besides, it’s definitely not something I would really want to do, I very much enjoy having you here. I pause. “But I can tell it means something to you, so I’ll come up with something. Ok?” You nod and I think I even see you smile a little which frankly irritates me even more. I have a sneaking suspicion you may be trying something on, trying to get something over on me. But if your tears were fake, well, you should probably enroll in drama school.

“Thank you” you say quietly. “I deserve it and you should. I’d never disobey you on purpose, but still…” I shake my head, trying to think what I’ll do. Damn it, all I really want to do is fuck you, but that’s for sure no punishment.

“Ok, go and wait in the playroom” I say. “I’ll be in shortly.” You nod and start to get up. I stop you. “One thing I can tell you” I say, “is that your punishment won’t involve you cumming. You understand?” You look at me miserably and nod, if only you knew that I was far more unhappy than you about that! I love to make you cum, I love to see and hear your orgasms, you’re fucking adorable when you cum, so vulnerable… And not only that, but just a few minutes ago I was anticipating my own orgasm with you, now put on hold. I shake my head. “Alright. Go.”

I watch you as you get up and walk out of the kitchen, your cute, sexy naked butt tormenting me below the t shirt. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Well, at least you’ve managed to piss me off a bit, so hopefully I’ll be able to come up with some decent things that will at least seem like a punishment. I sigh again, out loud this time. Dammit, how did it come to this?
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-15-2021, 12:06 PM   #2
Whispering Dom

Yesterday

I’m sitting at my desk in my study. You are lying naked on the sofa, reading a book. Studying I hope. You’d arrived late last night, and slept in a bit, so I haven’t had a chance to do anything with you yet, let alone fuck you, although when you’d walked naked and sleepy into my study it had been a close call. I’d seriously considered putting what I was doing aside. But we have the whole weekend…

I like to keep you naked when you’re with me, both for me of course, but also for you. I know being naked turns you on, and I love turning you on. I look over at you. You’re laying on your tummy with your legs bent at the knees, your feet in the air, your chin resting on your hands. Again I have an almost overwhelming urge to fuck you, but I resist. I sit watching you for a while then you turn your head to look at me.

“Studying hard I hope.” I say, trying to sound firm. You smile back at me.

“I’m trying…” You look me in the eyes. “But you know what I really want?” I laugh to myself. Oh yes, I know exactly what you want, and it’s nothing to do with studying. You’re looking at me over your shoulder. “Please…” You wiggle your bottom suggestively. I sigh quietly.

“And what does my girl want?” I say, teasing. I know exactly what you want, but suddenly, despite my very real desire to fuck you I feel a tiny stab of irritation that you seem to think that any time you want to orgasm I’m supposed to jump to attention and oblige. I mean, you’re my sub, I’m the Dom…

“You know…” I think you’re fluttering your eyelashes at me. For some reason this irritates me even more. Flirting with me to try and get your way. Normally I wouldn’t mind, I’m always happy to give you an orgasm or two. But today, I think maybe I’m going to show you who’s in charge. I get up and walk over to the sofa, you make to turn over onto your back, but I put my hand out and stop you.

“So, you want to cum, do you?” I say, looking down at you and knowing that’s exactly what you want. You seem to have an insatiable sexual appetite whenever you’re here with me, sometimes I’m not sure I can keep up. But I’m certainly going to keep trying, and for sure have fun along the way. Well, maybe it’s my fault for having made you come to my study naked, knowing you would get turned on. Still looking up over your shoulder at me you smile and nod.

“Yes please…”

I run my hand over your skin, caressing your back, and you wiggle with pleasure. I let my fingers run down your back, gently caressing your butt cheeks and you sigh quietly and flop your head down and spread your legs. My hand slips slowly between them and I stroke beside your lips. You’re wet and I smile to myself. Poor thing, you really do want to cum, don’t you. You thrust your hips upwards, trying to get me to touch you, I move my fingers back to your butt, stroke slowly between your butt cheeks and you moan with frustrated pleasure.

I let my hand slip between your legs again, this time brushing your lips and you spasm and gasp, spreading your legs wider. Slowly I start to masturbate you. I can tell this isn’t going to take long, I guess lying here naked has got you very aroused. I smile to myself. God I love seeing you orgasm, but I’ve decided that today will be different. I hate the idea of denying you, but for just one day… Yes I think. You shouldn’t be taking anything for granted, least of all orgasms just because you feel like it.

I speed up my stroking, slip two fingers deep inside you for a moment and you gasp and moan loudly. I know you inside out by now, know how you sound, know what you look like when you’re going to cum. I recognize the way your breathing changes, how your body tenses, and when I can see your face, there’s a vein there on your forehead that sticks out when you orgasm. It’s so sweet…

I can’t see your face now, it’s buried in the sofa, but I know you’re close, very close. I keep stroking and probing you, focusing entirely on your breathing beneath your moans of pleasure. This is it, the point of no return, your hips bucking, you’re going to cum. I pull my hand away. You cry out into the sofa, I see your own hand pushing down beneath you, going between your legs. I grab it and pull it away. You twist around and look up at me, your eyes pleading.

“What are you doing? Why did you stop?” I chuckle quietly.

“Not yet” I say. “You cum when I say you can.”

“But…” I slap your naked bottom.

“Yes, it’s lovely. But not yet.” You are breathing hard, I can see the frustration and anger in your eyes.

“Please…” Begging me. I shake my head.

“No. Go and put some clothes on. Let’s have some lunch.”

“I don’t want any lunch” you say petulantly. “Please…” I shake my head again.

Slowly you roll over onto your back, spread your legs. Your eyes fixed on me, looking into mine. Inviting me, You lick your lips. It’s almost too much for me, your naked body there for the taking, but I’m not going to give in. You are my sub, you cum when I want and when I say. I put my hands out and grab your wrists, pull you to your feet and stand you in front of me.

“When I say” I say quietly. You purse your lips. I lean in and kiss you, you resist at first, but then let me in. I pull away and look at you. Your small breasts, small dark nipples so hard, the faint tan lines from your bikini, your smooth crotch. I take a deep breath. “When I say.”

“But I want…”

“I know.” I cut you off softly. “Later. I promise.” You shake your head in frustration.. “Now go and put some clothes on and we’ll have some lunch.” You look up at me angrily, then finally I see the fight go out of your eyes and you lean your head against my chest and sigh.

“Ok.”

“And don’t you dare…” You look at me. “Don’t you dare give yourself an orgasm.” You nod sadly. I believe you. “I’ll know, so don’t even think it.” You sigh again quietly, but nod your head. I let go of you and watch as you walk dejectedly out of my study. It’s all I can do not to jump you, but still, I like this. It’s new. I never deny you usually, but I want to see where it goes.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-15-2021, 02:39 PM   #3
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Great story so far - looking forward to where this goes

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrippokerMick for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 03:06 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

I’m sitting out on the deck, waiting for you. It’s sunny and warm, and the deck is secluded and private looking out over an orchard of citrus trees with rolling hills beyond. I take a sip of wine and wonder idly what I’m going to do with you for the rest of the day. I’ve decided that you are going to be teased and denied until at least this evening, possibly… No, probably until tomorrow morning. I’m going to wind you up tight, and when I come to wake you tomorrow morning - well I imagine it’s going to be quite something. For both of us. My own arousal is likely to be as strong as yours. I’ve contemplated having you give me a blowjob… I mean that would certainly turn you on too, so goes along with my plan. But it does seem a little cruel, me getting to cum and you not.

I hear you step out of the sliding door from the kitchen onto the deck. I look up at you. You’re wearing a cutaway t shirt with “Bad Girl” written on it in big pink letters that comes down to your belly button, and the tiniest pair of jean shorts I’ve ever seen you in. Your arms, legs and feet are bare. Clearly you’re not giving up without a fight, hoping that your outfit will provoke me enough to make me want to fuck you and give you your release that way. I guess some people might not like the battle of wills, want blind obedience, but I have to say that I really enjoy it.

You walk slowly over to the table, carrying a large glass of water, and sit down next me. You glare at me for a moment, then shrug and sigh quietly.

“I don’t get it” you say sulkily. “Are you punishing me for something?” I laugh.

“Of course not, I’m just having some fun.” I look you in the eyes. “Aren’t you enjoying it?”

“Not really.” You reply sullenly and pause. “I mean of course, I enjoyed it all, right up to when you stopped. Now I’m desperate.” You look down at the table and I think I see you are blushing. I reach over and stroke your face, you turn to look at me. I lean in and give you a lingering kiss on your lips.

“Just enjoy it.” I pause, looking at you. “You know I love to make you cum, but you’re not calling the shots.” You’re looking at me. “You cum at my command, you’re my sub. You orgasm when and where I want you to. Understand?” There’s a long pause while you look at me, finally you look away, but nod your head. “It is what you want, to be my sub, isn’t it.” It’s not really a question, I know it is. I hear you sigh.

“Yes. It is.”

“Good. Now have something to eat.” I look at you. “Want some wine?” You shake your head.

There’s smoked salmon and toasted brioche on the table. I take some, squeeze some lemon juice onto it and eat it. Tastes great. You reach out and take the smallest bit you can and put it in your mouth. Obviously it’s not that bad and you reach out and take some more. I smile. We sit and eat in silence for a while, the food seeming to take your mind off your frustration. Not for long I think. It’s just come to me what I’m going to do next…

You’re still nibbling at your food, but you look happier now. Just for a moment I consider abandoning my ideas of teasing you, your skimpy outfit almost wins out, and as I’m sure you hoped it would, makes me want to rip what little you are wearing off and take you. I can hear my emotions trying to drown out my mind. Just do it, she wants it and so do you. But I hold out, just. I turn away from you, look out over the orchard and the hills, take a final sip of my wine, and take a deep breath.

“Should I clear the table?” I look round at you. You’ve stood up and are facing me.

“Have you had enough to eat?” I ask. You nod. I look at you for a while. So sexy standing there all that flesh on display, but I know that’s what you want me to think. Finally I nod to you. “Sure, why don’t you.” You turn to pick up plates off the table.

“Wait!” You stop and turn back to look at me. You wait for me to speak. I look into your eyes. “Take your clothes off.” I think I see a tiny smirk. You think you’ve won, think I’m going to give in, sure that being naked is a prelude to me giving you the release you are so desperate for. Silently you lift your t shirt over your head, no bra, and I see that your nipples are very erect. You breath in, undo the tiny shorts, and wriggle out of them. No panties. Naked in front of your Dom. You wait. Expecting, hoping that I will act.

“Now clear the table.” I think I see a look of surprise, but you quickly mask it. You look at me for a moment, then nod, and turn to pick up the plates. I watch as you carry them into the house, your naked butt provoking me all the way! I think you may be trying to wiggle it provocatively, not that it needs any improvement in my view, it’s perfect. I sit back and take in a deep breath, trying to get myself under control. You walk back out of the kitchen, pick up your water glass then look at me.

“Shall I take your wine glass in?” I nod at you, and hold it out, not too far though, forcing you to come over to me. I hold it up, forcing you closer, you take it and make to turn away. My hand quickly reaches out and strokes your butt. You stop, turn back to look at me as I run it over your smooth skin, gently stroking up between your cheeks. You moan quietly. I press my fingers between them, feel them pushing in and running over your asshole, you stagger slightly, but move closer to me. I reach out my other hand and slip it between your legs, you spread them instinctively, wanting my hand there, sure now that I am relenting and will give you your release.

I stroke you slowly, my other hand still teasing your asshole. You are moaning quietly. I run my fingers over your clit, so wet, and you gasp and stagger. I stand up facing you, hope you’re not going to drop the glasses. But I keep going, speeding up my caresses, watching you closely. Your cheeks are flushed and your breathing is fast, again I know you are close, giving yourself to the pleasure, wanting the release. You are moaning constantly now as I play with you, your legs are trembling, I can see that vein on your forehead start to appear. I watch carefully, don’t want to ruin it. Don’t want to go too far…

“Oh god… Oh yes…” you gasp. You have started to thrust yourself against my hand, desperate now to finish, to orgasm. I leave my hand there just a moment longer, but I know that you’re going to cum if I don’t stop. I almost consider letting you cum, you look so gorgeous in your highly aroused state. But I manage to pull myself back, and allowing you one more thrust, I pull my hand away.

“No…” It comes out as a gasp. “Why? Please…. No!” You are looking at me, shocked that I have denied you again, you were so sure you could get me to relent. You stand there, mouth gaping, panting for breath. “Don’t… Please don’t… Don’t do this to me. Why?” I almost give in, you look so unhappy. But fuck it, you are my sub, you will cum when I say, not a minute before. I know this is strange to you, I have never denied you like this before so perhaps you think something is wrong, perhaps think I’m angry with you. I smile at you, trying to reassure.

“When I say” you shake your head. “Yes.” I look at you, into your eyes. “I’m sure I don’t need to say it again, but under no circumstances are you allowed to touch yourself right now. Understand?” You look at me for a long moment, then finally, reluctantly you nod your head. “Good girl” I say. “Now, go and put the glasses in the kitchen.” With a small resigned shake of your head you turn and walk again into the kitchen. Dejected, you don’t bother trying to wiggle your bottom this time. Doesn’t matter to me, it’s perfect as it is…
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 03-02-2021, 12:21 PM   #5
Whispering Dom

I pick up your shorts and t shirt and follow you into the kitchen. You are standing, leaning against the counter, your eyes closed. You open them and look round at me as I walk towards you. Although I’m obviously not going to tell you, this is almost as bad for me as it must be for you. I’m desperate to cum myself, having you naked like this, teasing you, seeing you so aroused… Still, it’s going to be spectacular when I do end your very short bout of celibacy.

You turn to face me as I walk to you. I hand you your clothes, you look at me sadly. I put my arms around you.

“Don’t be sad” I say quietly. You shake your head. I pull you towards me, and kiss you on the mouth, you cannot help but respond. You push yourself against me and I feel your hands go around my waist. I feel you starting to grind yourself against me, against my crotch, against my obvious erection. Suddenly your hand is there, rubbing me through my jeans. I can feel you fumbling with the buttons of my fly. Reluctantly I put my hand down and pull yours away.

“Don’t you want me to…” You are looking up at me, your face flushed. I laugh quietly.

“Of course I do, but not now.”

“Why not?” You look up at me. “I want to.” I sigh quietly.

“I’m not going to let you cum.” You shake your head vigorously.

“I don’t care…” You are breathing hard, looking up at me. “Really, I don’t. But I want to make you cum. Please…” I look at you intently. Your cheeks are flushed and you are breathing fast. I’m trying to figure out what your angle is, pretty sure you are trying to get me to the point where it’s more than I can resist to fuck my naked sub that way giving you your release. You are still looking up at me, your eyes seem desperate. I breath in deeply.

“Look, I’m serious, I’m not going to let you cum.” Again you shake your head. “Not yet.” I pause. “But I promise you that you will cum when I’m ready, when I want you to.” I say it gently, wanting to reassure you that this is just play, nothing more.

“I know.” Again you shake your head. “But I want something, anything. Please, let me…” You pause and take a breath. “I promise I won’t try and cum until you let me, and I know it will probably make it worse for me, but I want something. I need something. I’ve been looking forward to this all week.” I look hard into your eyes. Should I? It just seems cruel. But I’d been thinking about it before, and you are right, it would make this whole experience more frustrating for you. And you’ve suggested it… I sigh quietly.

“Go to the playroom” I say. “Wait for me there.” I see your face light up. You actually smile.

“Really?” I nod. “Oh thank you, thank you.” You sound so happy, excited almost. You lean forward and kiss me on the lips, then turn and walk away, towards the playroom, your naked bottom filling me with desire. I’m still not sure. Up to now, a part of my justification, if you could call it that, not that I need to justify what I do with you, was the fact that I was suffering too. Sure, you weren’t getting your orgasm, but neither was I. Could this be a trap? I know that since I first edged you this morning you’ve tried, albeit unsuccessfully to get me to give you an orgasm. But you seem to have accepted that I’m not going to give in, and you have promised that you won’t try to cum. I guess I really do need to trust you if I’m going to expect you to trust me.

I walk slowly towards the playroom. I call it that, but to be honest, it’s just a spare room that I’ve put a few things in. Nothing fancy, far from a real BDSM dungeon, but it’s a place I can play with you that at least feels different from a bedroom. The main feature is a what I laughingly refer to as your pleasure frame. It’s an old exercise bench with a rag tag framework around it that enables me to tie or cuff you to it in plenty of different positions, either with you on the bench, or just freeform, so it provides for some interesting bondage scenarios. I’m thinking of how I want to let you make me cum. At this point, I think the best, most submissive way will be to let you blow me while tied up so you cannot move, and I know you love sucking my cock, so that will increase your frustration levels.

I walk into the playroom. You are standing there, clearly eager to begin. I guess you threw your clothes into your bedroom on the way. I walk up to you, stand close in front of you, looking you over. It still seems cruel, but hell do I want to cum. I look at you closely, I let my hand move to your body, I flick your nipple and you gasp quietly.

“You’re sure you want this?” I say quietly. You nod your head vigorously. “You’re going to be even more frustrated than you are now…” You lick your lips, but nod your head again. I let my hand slide down your tummy, slip it between your legs and brush across your lips, you stagger. Poor thing I think, you’re dripping. “Last chance to change your mind.” You shake your head. “I’m not changing mine. No orgasm for you, not yet.”

“I understand…” You take a deep breath. “Please, I want to…” I give you a final rub, and you moan loudly. I look you deep in the eyes.

“Ok” I take your hand and lead you to the pleasure frame and turn you around. “Kneel down.” You drop silently to your knees, looking up at me, waiting. There’s an assortment of ropes and cuffs dangling from the frame. I take your left hand, pull it out and snap a cuff closed around your wrist, then do the same with your right hand. Your arms now stretched out sideways from your shoulders. You are breathing heavily, still watching me. I take your right ankle and pull it out, spreading your legs, and grab a length of rope from the frame loop it around your leg just above your knee and pull it to keep it spread wide then loop it around your ankle and tie it off again to the frame. I repeat with your left leg, as I finish I gently tickle the sole of your foot and watch satisfied as I see you are unable to move it from my touch despite trying to pull it away.

I walk around and stand in front of you. I like it, and I’m secretly very glad I’m going to get to cum, seeing you tied up like this, helpless and exposed. I feel another twinge of guilt, sure you’re going to be crazily aroused when I’ve finished. But I’ve given you plenty of chances to change your mind, and you know what you are letting yourself in for. You are looking up at me, expectant, I can see your arousal clearly, your erect nipples, I can even see traces of that arousal between your legs.

I slowly unbutton my jeans and pull them open. You lick your lips, know what’s coming, it’s the only thing you’d be able to do. I pull my jeans and boxers down far enough for my cock to spring free. You let out a little mewl, and I see you tugging your arms as if you want to touch me and moan quietly because you cannot. I step closer, my cock now just inches from your face, I tease you with it. God knows how I manage such restraint, my desire to be inside you is almost overwhelming. I almost want to get down on my knees and fuck you, or go round behind you and… Damn I like your ass. But I take a deep breath, your mouth will do just fine, and you’ll get physically aroused without the risk of you cumming.

I inch myself nearer to your face, and you strain forward trying to reach me. I reach down and stroke your hair and you look up at me, momentarily distracted. For a second I crouch down and kiss you hard on your mouth, pushing my tongue inside you, a prelude, and then I stand up, your eyes following me, your face flushed with arousal. Slowly and deliberately I push myself into your waiting mouth. You gag slightly, then let out a happy gurgling sigh as you start to suck me. This isn’t going to take long, the feel of your lips around me, the warm wetness of your mouth. I have one last flash of guilt, getting my own release while denying yours, but it is soon washed away by the pleasure.

I look down at you, watch your head bobbing in and out. Nothing reluctant about it, your desire and hunger obvious from both your enthusiasm and the little moans of pleasure escaping from your mouth. I’m already so close, but I want at least to let you have some fun, so I try to delay my orgasm. I pull myself out of your mouth for a moment, watch as you move your head forward, stick your tongue out and lick me, your eyes closed. I notice you are thrusting your hips, and for a moment, I worry that you might be able to climax like that. But then you push forward and take me in your mouth again, and I stop thinking. The pleasure washes over me, my teasing of you, of having you naked for so much of the day, flashes of your gorgeous butt wiggling away from me on the deck…

I cum, long and hard, my cock twitching and jerking in your mouth. The release is incredible and I cry out quietly. I watch as you keep sucking hungrily, I see you swallowing, then hear you sigh happily, your lips still around me. I let out a little reflexive laugh from the exertion of my climax, watch as you continue to move your mouth around me, unwilling to stop even though you know I have finished, little moans of pleasure and arousal escaping. Finally I start to pull myself out of you. You keep leaning forward, not wanting me to go, but eventually you cannot lean any further forward without pulling your arms out of your shoulder sockets, and with a gasp you let me out.

You are breathing heavily, your eyes closed, but you have a smile on your face. One happy girl it seems. I crouch down and cup your face in my hands, lift you up and watch as you dreamily open your eyes and smile at me. I even notice that vein in your forehead standing out a little and realize that you must have been very close to cumming yourself. I stroke your cheek.

“Are you Ok?” I ask quietly. You nod.

“Oh yes. Thank you, thank you…” You reply breathlessly and look into my eyes. “I nearly came, but I managed to stop myself.” You smile at me. “I know you don’t want me to, and I didn’t want to disappoint you.” I let out a quiet chuckle. It looks like you’re pouting, thinking I’m laughing at you. I stroke your face.

“I know” I say. “You’re a good girl.” You smile happily. “Very good.” And I lean in and kiss you softly on your lips. Slowly I get up and pull my boxers and jeans back up. I look down at you. I like you in that position, spread out, exposed and vulnerable. I’m going to use it again. But time to let you up now. Gently I untie your feet and legs, then undo the cuffs. I help you to stand up, and rub your arms and wrists. Amazingly, despite the fact that you must still be so incredibly turned on you look happy and sated. I shake my head and smile.

“I can trust you not to try and give yourself an orgasm, can’t I.” I say. It’s not a question, and I know the answer. You nod your head.

“Yes.” You say looking into my eyes. “Not until you say. Not until then…” I smile at you and nod. “But it won’t be too long will it? Please…” Said so quietly and hopefully, my heart melts just a little, and I smile at you.

“Not too long, no.” Again I stroke your cheek. “But you should expect a little more frustration before then.” And I wink at you as I see your smile turn into a frown. I laugh and kiss you again, you sigh quietly and put your arms around me and lean your head against my chest. Frankly, I’ve no idea why, I’d be mad as anything by now, but I’m seeing a side of you that I’ve not seen before. And honestly, I adore it.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:55 AM   #6
Whispering Dom

I walk to your room, and look in. You are lying on your bed, on your side, curled up asleep. I see you’ve put panties on. While you often sleep with me, in my bed, I give you your own space, although you’re not allowed to close the door, I always have access.

I’d gone to take a shower after the playroom, and suggested you have a short rest. Now I’m ready for your next little batch of torment. I’m enjoying coming up with ideas on the fly, it’s forcing me to think, to try to be creative, making me think about what I can do, how you’ll react.

I walk in and sit on the side of the bed. You are breathing quietly. I take a long lingering look over your body, I never get tired of it. I reach my hand out and gently rock your shoulder. You stir and sleepily open your eyes, then look at me and smile.

“Hey…” you say quietly.

“Have a nice nap?” I ask, and you nod your head, then slowly roll onto your back and stretch. I put my hand out and gently caress your breast and you sigh quietly. I look down at your panties.

“I put them on so I wouldn’t touch myself. That’s ok isn’t it?” I chuckle.

“Sure.” I say. “That’s fine. Very sweet.”

“I actually put two pairs on” you say with a slight blush. You pause, looking at me. “You’ve got me wound up so tight…” I laugh quietly. “But you know that, don’t you.” I smile and nod. There’s a pause as you look at me. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.” I say

“Why?” You are looking at me. “I mean what made you want to do this today?” I shrug. “You said you’re not cross with me that I haven’t done anything to upset you.”

“Of course not” I say. “It just occurred to me that i wanted to do something different.” I’m thinking, look at you and smile, I want to reassure you that there’s nothing wrong. “I guess to start with I just wanted to set a boundary, make you realize that your orgasms are mine.” I pause. “Both to give, but also to withhold if I feel like it.” I shrug again. You’re still looking at me, but you nod your head.

“Ok. I just wasn’t sure… Thought you might be punishing me for something.” I smile at you and shake my head. I'm not sure where all this talk of punishments is coming from, I’ve never been much of one to think about punishments when it comes to these kinds of relationships, and it’s not been something we’ve ever really talked about in the time we’ve been playing together. I always think that if you need to punish someone because they aren’t doing what you want them to do, then you’re probably not in the right relationship.

“No” I say. “Nothing like that, it’s all meant to be fun.” I see you nod your head again. I pause for a moment. “You know I love to make you cum, don’t you.” You look at me. I smile. “Just imagine how good it’s going to be when I do make you after this.” I say, and I see you smile. I run my fingers over your breast again, feel the nipple so erect, I let my hand slide gently down your tummy, linger at the top of your panties, then run my fingers ever so lightly down them and feel you shudder. I get up from the bed. “Now, get up and take those panties off, let me take a look at you.”

You get up off the bed, and pull the panties down and step out of them. I smile when I see there are indeed two pairs, for some reason I find that very sweet. You are looking at me expectantly, presumably hoping, expecting even that now is when you are going to get that wonderful orgasm, and I have to say, looking at you, once again I almost throw my plans out and cave. I’ve never really wanted to deny you, you’re gorgeous when you orgasm, but I am enjoying this play, and since my own orgasm, I guess have a little bit more self control. You stand there, naked, looking at me. I think you may be trembling slightly, and I know it’s not because you are cold.

“I want to go to the store, get a few things.” You look at me, I won’t say crushed, but I can tell that you were pretty sure I was going to end what is presumably torture for you. “Put on that dress I bought you and we’ll go together.” That dress is a nice, summery dress, very short. It really shows your legs off nicely. You groan quietly and move to pick up your panties. “No panties though.” I say and you look up at me.

“Seriously?” You are looking at me.

“Of course seriously.” I say. “And no bra either.” Your eyes have gone wide. “Just the dress, and some shoes.” You are shaking your head. “It’s not cold out is it.” I say. You are just staring at me. “It’s how I want you.” You stand there, naked, just looking at me. I realize again that this is all new. I’ve never done anything like this before, any time we’ve been out of the house together it’s just been vanilla, and I guess it may be throwing you a bit. I walk up to you, gently touch your cheek. “You trust me don’t you?” I say quietly. You swallow hard, but nod. “You’ll be fine, in fact you’ll look great, I like you in that dress.” You are looking at me, but finally you breath out, and nod your head.

“Ok” You say. “Just the dress and shoes.” I look at you and smile.

“I’ll be waiting in the kitchen.” I say, and turn and walk out of the room, leaving my naked and frustrated sub behind.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:52 AM   #7
Whispering Dom

You’re somewhat disconsolately pushing the cart around the store as I, somewhat aimlessly, shop. I didn’t really want to get anything, just wanted to bring you out like this. You do look good in that dress, I have to say. I really like the way it shows your legs off, but despite the fact that it’s short, really quite short, you are entirely decent. Although I can tell that you don’t feel that way. I have no idea whether you used to go out commando before I knew you, but I doubt it. Although you’re very uninhibited around me, totally happy being naked anywhere around the house, I get the feeling that outside, in your normal life, you’re a very conventional girl.

I stop to look at the fish counter. I always like to see what they have.

“Are we getting things for dinner then?” I look round at you. You are leaning on the cart, watching me. I stop and think, an idea suddenly springing into my mind.

“No” I say. “Just looking. I thought we’d go out for dinner tonight.” You are looking at me. “Would you like that?” You seem to be thinking about it. Finally you speak, very quietly.

“You’re not going to make me go out dressed like this are you?” You look unhappily around the store as if you’re expecting that everyone is staring at you. They’re not, despite your lovely legs being on display. I laugh.

“No. Of course not.” You look relieved. “I’ll tell you what, you can wear whatever you like.” You actually smile. “So you’d like to go out tonight?” You nod.

“Yes, that sounds great.” You look much happier, and I almost feel guilty for making you come out like this now. Almost. I mean, I never want to do anything that might hurt you in any way, but at the same time, I want to have my fun with you, want to push your boundaries where I can. Want to give you the best experience of being a submissive that I can. And while you may be wearing whatever you want tonight, there are going to be two little things that I will be insisting on…

We carry on around the store, your mood seems to have improved tremendously, and of course, I’m pleased about that. But I’m not done with you just yet.

Most grocery stores put everything within easy reach of the customer, after all, if they can’t reach it, they’re unlikely to buy it. And this store is no different. Except for one little area… It’s not a big chain grocery store, much more local, although still a good size, and in this one there’s a few aisles dedicated to all sorts of homeopathic and organic stuff like soaps and shampoos, skin creams and lotions. And in this area, the top shelves are just a little higher than everywhere else. Still reachable, but you’d need to stretch to reach up. I head into one of the aisles, you follow, not really paying attention, which is perfect.

A little way down the aisle I stop. There’s nothing here I’m interested in, but that doesn’t matter. We are practically alone in the aisle, at the other end, a good twenty feet away, maybe more is another couple, the woman looking intently at something, the guy clearly bored out of his mind. But he has noticed your legs, and is casting furtive glances this way. I look at you. In your newly happy mood, you’ve stopped worrying and haven’t seemed to notice them.

“You see that up there” I say, pointing at something on the top shelf - I don’t even know what it is. You look up at it. “Could you reach up and get that down for me.” I ask, as innocently as I can. You shrug, but leave the cart and start to reach up. As you do, your dress starts to lift, and clearly you can feel that you are beginning to expose more than just your legs. You reach down with one hand, trying to pull the hem of the dress down, but in doing so you can’t quite reach what I pointed at. You stop and turn to look at me.

“I can’t reach it” you say. I smile, again, trying to be innocent.

“Well, just stand up on tip toes.” You look at me, awareness beginning to show in your face. “You’re nearly there.” I say brightly.

“Can’t you get it?” You say. I’m pretty sure that you’ve figured out what my game is now, so I change tack slightly.

“Yes.” I say. “I could reach it, but I’ve asked you to get it for me.” I look you in the eye. You’ve obviously figured out what I’m doing and are clearly thinking furiously of a way you can avoid it. You step a little closer to me and whisper.

“I can’t. My dress will ride up.” You pause, look pleadingly at me. “My butt will show.” I raise my eyebrows. “Please. Don’t make me do that.”

“If you do it quickly, nobody will see.” My eyes are drilling into you. “Well, except me. But you don’t mind me seeing your butt do you?” You’re squirming.

“No, but…” You look around. “We’re in public. Please.” I look up and down the aisle. The other couple are still there, but still a fair way away.

“I want you to do this.” I say. “I want you to do it for me.” You look at me unhappily. “If you do it quickly, the chances of anybody seeing anything are tiny.” I can see you are trying to figure out how to get out of it, but at the same time, the fact that it’s a struggle shows me that you do want to please me, and that makes me happy. You purse your lips, look up and down the aisle, see the other couple, but at this moment the woman has asked the guy to look at something with her, so they are not paying us any attention at all. You take a deep breath.

“Ok.” You say, and turn back to the shelf. You take one more look up and down the aisle, then reach up, go up on tiptoes, and as you do, the dress rides up and your gorgeous butt is exposed. Almost as soon as it is you have grabbed the thing and the dress has come back down again. You turn to me, flushed, and hand me the thing. I look at it, still no idea what it is. I consider telling you that after all I don’t want it and you should put it back, but I’m not going to push my luck, so I put it in the cart. Of course, seeing your naked butt exposed like that has made me want to do more. But not here in the store, I think. I have a better idea.

“Good girl” I say. “Come on let’s go shall we.” I look down the aisle, notice the guy is looking at you again, not furtively, staring. I wonder whether he got a nice treat… You follow me, pushing the cart, your face still flushed. Certainly from embarrassment, but I have a feeling there’s a little bit of excitement in there too. You know you were exposed, even if only a tiny bit, and as I had hoped, perhaps anticipated, you had enjoyed it.
Old 03-16-2021, 10:20 AM   #8
Whispering Dom

We are back in the car, the shopping safely in the trunk. I pull out of the parking lot, and head for home. I glance over at you, you seem happy enough. I reach over and stroke your leg, and you look at me, your face flushing again, definitely arousal now. I let my hand drift gently up and down your leg, moving to the inside, and I smile to myself when I feel you spread your legs.

I drive back slowly, and then, without warning I pull into the post office on the outskirts of town. It’s Saturday, so the parking lot is pretty empty, and I slow the car to a stop. You are looking at me.

“Are you going to check the mail?” You ask. I shake my head, looking at you. I reach over and unclip your seat belt.

“No.” I’m looking right at you. “I want you to take the dress off.” You gasp out loud.

“But I’ll be naked.” You say, stating the obvious, and what I already know.

“And?” I say.

“But I’ll be naked.” You repeat, hopelessly, as if you think I don’t know that, or perhaps that I don’t understand. I smile at you, trying again to reassure you. Reassure you that I’m not mad, that I believe it will be safe, and that I think you’ll enjoy it.

“Nobody’s going to see you except me.” I say. “We only have a mile or so left to go, we’ll be moving the whole time, nobody will be able to see that you’re naked, even if they are looking. And why would anybody be looking anyway?” You are looking at me, your mouth gaping. “I think you’ll enjoy it.” I say. You shake your head. I look at you for a long while. Finally I speak. I know I’m pushing it, but even so… “I really want you to do this for me.”

“But you can see me naked whenever you want” you are pleading with me. “You know I like that… I like being naked for you… But…”

“Well, I want it now.” I say. You swallow hard.

“Must I?” You say. “Please, really, must I?” You pause. “I’m scared…” I lean over and kiss you gently. Maybe I’m pushing you just a little too much, and I don’t want to do that, would hate to push you away from me. I pull away, stroke your cheek, smile at you,

“You never have to do anything you don’t want. You know that.” You swallow hard. “But I really think you should.” I stress the word should as an alternative to must. I look into your eyes again. “I really think you’ll enjoy it.” I pause for a moment. “Have I ever had you do anything you didn’t end up enjoying?” You are looking at me, I can almost see you thinking. Finally you shake your head.

“No.” You say. It’s almost a whisper. I look at you and shrug as if to say well then? You take in a deep breath, I can see you are trying to make a decision.

“Will you be angry with me if I don’t?” You ask quietly, not looking at me. I shake my head.

“Angry? No.” I say. “I’ll be disappointed, but not angry.” You look out of the car windows, lost in thought. I guess I may have crossed a threshold, maybe tried to push you that little bit too far. It’s Ok, I think. I mean I’ve pushed you hard today, lots of new things, things we’ve never even talked about, let alone done, and you’ve gone along with it. I turn to tell you to put your seat belt back on. I’m going to say it gently and smile, don’t want you to be upset. I open my mouth to speak, and as I do, I see you reach down, grab the dress and lift it up and over your head. You sit there, naked, holding the dress in your lap, staring out through the windscreen, trembling, but otherwise frozen.

I reach over and take the dress. You look at me. It looks like you’re about to cry. I lean in and kiss you very softly on the mouth.

“You’re beautiful” I say quietly. “Absolutely gorgeous.” You look at me. “I can’t tell you how proud I am of you.” You give a weak smile. “And how incredibly turned on I am right now.” I throw the dress into the back seat and I lean over and grab the seatbelt, pull it across you and snap it in. I put the car in gear, and am about to drive off.

“T-thank you…” I hear you say, very quietly. You turn to look at me, you try to smile. “That makes me happy.” I smile, shake my head and drive out of the parking lot, back onto the street.

I drive sedately, keeping to the speed limit. Now would most definitely not be a good time to get pulled over. You have huddled down a little into your seat trying to make yourself as small and inconspicuous as possible. I glance over at you. Your face is flushed again. Embarrassment? I think more arousal. I put my hand out and stroke your leg and you moan quietly, I leave my hand on your skin, gently rubbing you. You sit back and close your eyes, but your breathing has got faster.

I turn off the main road onto my street, then moments later I have turned into my driveway. I can feel the tension and fear leave your body as you know we are home, you are safe. I smile, but I haven’t quite finished with you yet. I pull into the garage, but leave the garage door open. Nobody can see in anyway. I turn to face you.

“Ok?” I ask. You swallow, but nod your head.

“Yes.” You say. “I don’t think I’ve ever been more frightened.” You look at me. “But I’m glad I did it…” You smile shyly.

“And you’re very turned on, aren’t you.” I say. It’s not a question. You sigh, but nod your head. I smile and let my hand slide slowly up your leg, pushing down between them. You spread them and I brush your lips, and yes, I can tell you are very, very turned on. I start to stroke you slowly and you moan and shudder. Once again I think about ending it here. I wasn’t lying before, you are gorgeous, and there’s nothing I’d like more than to make you cum now. But I do have one more thing planned, one more thing I want to do…

You have leaned back into the seat, your legs spread wide as I masturbate you. You clearly want to cum, and your hips are bucking. I’m not sure I can be so cruel and deny you again. Maybe I can do the other thing another time. I’m genuinely torn. But we’ve come this far. A few more hours…

“Look at me.” I say, my voice husky with desire. You turn your head, your mouth open, breathing fast, your eyelids fluttering. I slow down my stroking, you moan. “You’ve been a really good girl. I mean it.”

“Ohhh…” Is all you can manage. Your hips thrusting against my hand.

“But I want you to hold out just a little longer…” Your eyes go wide. “Can you do that?” You are looking at me desperately. I genuinely feel awful, and along with that my desire to make you orgasm is almost overwhelming. I’m breathing hard myself. I’ve decided it will be your choice. “Can you?” I ask again.

You are gasping, I can see that vein on your forehead, you are almost there. I think you might be hyperventilating. Or cumming.

“Stop!” You gasp it out and I feel you push my hand away. We both sit there breathing hard and fast. You are moaning, your fists clenched, your eyes screwed shut. You’re trying to stop yourself finishing. I watch you. It takes a minute, maybe more, but finally you open your eyes and turn to look at me.

“Yes.” You say. “Yes, I can.” Your face is flushed and you are still breathing hard. “But i’m going inside to take a cold shower.” And without waiting for me to reply, you unclip your seatbelt, open the car door and get out, still naked save for your shoes, and I watch you walk on shaky legs into the house.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:57 AM   #9
Whispering Dom

I lay on my bed, naked. I too took a cold shower, and at this point I have no idea how you are managing. I know that I couldn’t possibly take the teasing that I’m doling out to you. I smile. I liked you while we were still online before we met, and once we did get together I’ve had so much fun with you. But today. You’ve blown away whatever expectations I might have had about you. I know it’s been tough, I know I’ve pushed you, teased you, and while you’ve obviously had your moments of doubt, you’ve more than risen to the challenge, you’ve taken it with both hands and run with it. I have a horrible feeling I might be falling for you…

I’ve booked a table for tonight at a restaurant back in town. Should I do what I have planned? Tease you even more, in public? After you’ve been so incredible? But then if I don’t, what was the point of denying you earlier. To do nothing more would be even more cruel and pointless than what I’ve got planned.

I get up and dress, pick up your dress that I had brought in from the car and go to your room. You’re sitting up on your bed reading a book, wearing a big t shirt. Even partially dressed I think you’re the sexiest girl I’ve ever known. You look up as I walk into the room.

“You Ok?” I ask. I don’t even consider asking whether you gave in and came. I know you didn’t. You smile at me and nod. I put your dress down on your bed.

“I guess you could call it that.” You say. “I’m happy I’m here with you.” And you look down and I see you are blushing. I smile, happy doesn’t come close I think.

“Good.” I say. “You should get ready, have you decided what you want to wear?” You look at me.

“What kind of restaurant are we going to?” You smile. “Is it one of your fancy ones?” I laugh.

“It’s a nice one” I say. “But no, not fancy. Smart casual.”

“So, not jeans then.” I shrug.

“If you want to wear jeans that’s fine.” I pause. “Probably not what you wore at lunch though.” You giggle.

“Will you help me choose?”

“I will if you want, but I told you, you can wear what you want tonight.” You look me in the eyes.

“I want you to.” You get up off the bed, then turn to look at me. “I like it when you tell me what to wear.” And you blush again. So sweet. You go to your closet and start shuffling things around, you pull out a dress, but without looking at me put it back in again. I wait quietly, patiently. You’ll involve me when you’re ready. You turn away from the closet for a moment and look at me then look at the dress laying on your bed. “I will wear what you had me wearing earlier if you want. I mean, I don’t mind.” You lower your eyes. I laugh.

“You really want to go out practically naked again?” I say. You look up.

“If you want me to I will.” And I see you swallow hard. I smile at you, and shake my head.

“No.” Looking at your expression I’m not sure that you’re not disappointed. “Tell you what…” You look up at me. “Wear that dress, you do look fantastic in it, but wear panties and a bra. Ok?” You look at me, smile and nod.

“Ok.” As I stand there watching you, you lift your t shirt off, showing me again your naked body, then you turn slowly, oh god, what an ass, and you pull out a pair of panties, and slip them on. I watch as you dress, finally slipping on a pair of medium heeled shoes that make your legs look like they go on forever. You look stunning. Finally you look at me. “Ok, I’m ready.” You pause for just a moment, looking at me. “Sir.” And you give me a big smile. I’m floored. Sir? You’ll often call me Sir during play sessions, I guess it makes you feel more submissive, but just in general? That’s new. Oh well, if that’s what you want, I’m ok with it. But there is one little thing… Well, two little things actually.

“Just come with me first.” I say. You raise your eyebrows, questioning, but follow me. I lead you into my room. You stand there, waiting. I turn to you. “Take your panties off for me.” You look at me but say nothing and slip them down and off. “Close your eyes.” You look at me for a long moment, then close your eyes. I get the two things that are going to make this evening special, and walk over to you, your eyes still closed.

“Bend over please.” I whisper into your ear. I think I startle you because you gasp, but then you do as I ask and bend over. I lift the dress up the little I need to to expose your butt, and gently but firmly insert the butt plug that I have in my hand. You gasp loudly, stagger and take in a big breath. “Keep your eyes closed, but stand up again.” You do it. I walk round in front of you, and lift the hem of the dress again, this time exposing your pussy. You know I am there and you’re tense. “Just relax.” I whisper and lean forward and kiss you. I feel the tension start to drain out of you, and as it does, I gently caress your lips, happy to find that you are still wet. You moan quietly, not understanding what is going on, and then you cry out quietly as you feel me insert a bullet vibe into you. You stagger slightly, then stand still, breathing hard.

“Ok, you can open your eyes now.” They snap open and you look at me. You swallow hard. “Alright?” I ask.

‘I-I think s-so.” You stutter. “Am I supposed to go out with these things inside me?” You are looking at me in disbelief. I nod.

“Yes. I want you to. But put your panties back on.” You just keep staring at me, but finally you do what I tell you and pull your panties back on.

“Come on” I say, smiling at you. “Let’s go and have dinner.”
Old 03-26-2021, 12:27 PM   #10
Whispering Dom

I park the car on the town square, the restaurant is there, one of many, catering not only to the locals, but to the many tourists who visit the area. We’re a few minutes early, so I suggest we walk around the square first. It’s a warm evening. We walk for a little while in comfortable silence. You’d been wriggling around in your seat during the drive over, presumably due to the butt plug and the vibe.

“You Ok?” I ask, looking sideways at you. I see you nod your head.

“Yes.” I hear you laugh quietly. “Other than a little uncomfortable.” You pause. “And of course desperately wound up.” You turn your head to look at me. “But that’s what you want, isn’t it.” I guess it is, I think to myself, although I’m still not sure why. I’ve had the opportunity to make you cum multiple times today, and I love making you cum. Still, I cannot deny that the sexual tension of the day has been quite entertaining.

“Have you had fun though?” I ask. You certainly seem to have. You’ve done things today we’ve never done before, things that I’m quite sure you’ve never done with anyone else. And despite a few moments of hesitation and doubt, you seem to have really got into them. And now you’re walking around in public, in a very revealing dress with a couple of sex toys inside you. Quite sure you’ve never done that before.

“Yes, I guess I have.” You say. You stop walking and turn to me. “But I really cannot wait for you to make me cum.” Your cheeks go deep red as you blush. I laugh.

“Good.” I say, and start walking again. I put my hand in my pocket, feel the remote for the vibe and smile to myself. I presume you realize that it’s a remote controlled one, but I should probably test it out somewhere more discreet than the restaurant. There’s a little side street leading off the square with some random shops on it, and it looks pretty empty. I turn into it, and you follow. I stop at the window of a shop selling touristy stuff and kitchy art work, pretend to be looking at things. You are standing a little way from me, seemingly disinterested, just looking around.

“What do you think of that picture?” I say, pointing vaguely towards the interior of the store.

“Huh? Which one?” You ask, stepping closer to the window and peering in. I take one last quick look up and down the street. We’re pretty much alone, no one close by. I press a button on the remote. You let out a yelp and stagger forward, bumping against the shop window, then stepping back. I quickly press the button again, turning it off. I think I may have pressed the wrong one, the one that sets it off at full power.

“What the fuck!” You exclaim, turning to look at me with wide eyes, your mouth gaping. You look around, to see whether anyone had seen you, then look back at me. You are breathing hard, I think it’s shock and surprise, not arousal. I feel a bit bad, not exactly the best introduction to what I have planned for this evening. I smile at you apologetically.

“Sorry. I think I pressed the wrong button. It’ll be more discreet next time.” You stare at me for a long moment, then I see you shake your head and you start to laugh.

“I should have realized.” You say. You are still laughing quietly. Suddenly you stop and look up at me. “The butt plug… That doesn’t…”

“No. It doesn’t.” You let out a relieved breath.

“Ok.” You say. “Sorry about the language.” You look at me. “I think you better get more familiar with the remote if you’re going to use that again. If you do that in the restaurant it could be very messy.” I feel suitably chastened, but at the same time, once again you’ve surprised and impressed me with how well you are taking everything I’m throwing at you.

We walk back out onto the square and continue round and head into the restaurant. I go to the front desk and tell them we’re here. I walk back over to you.

“Do you need to use the restroom? Adjust anything…” You look at me.

“I guess I probably should.” You say, blushing slightly.

“You’re not to take anything out. You understand that.” You nod your head.

“Of course. I know. You don’t have to worry.” You stop then look up at me and very quietly speak. “I’m yours to use and play with as you please. You know that. Sir.” I really don’t have anything to say that. Just look at you, and see you smile.

You come back from the restroom and then the Maitre d’ comes over and takes us to our table. We sit and a waitress comes over and introduces herself and gives us menus and a wine list.

“Would you like anything to drink?” She asks looking at you. You shake your head, already sipping from the glass of water in front of you. She looks at me. “For you sir?” I notice you smirking.

“I’ll take bottle of this” I say, pointing at the wine list. “And bring two glasses, I’m sure she’ll have some too.”

“Great choice” says the waitress, taking the wine list. “And that’s a lovely dress” she says to you with a smile. It’s my turn to smirk a little as you blush.

Since we’re alone for a minute, I decide it’ll be a good time to see whether I’ve got the remote figured. I’d taken it from my pocket while you were in the restroom and familiarized myself with the three buttons, low, medium and high, and figured out which was which in relation to the shape of the remote which fortunately is slightly pear shaped, and the low button is by the thick end, with high up by the thin end. I notice you are engrossed looking at the menu, so surreptitiously put my hand in my pocket, take hold of the remote, and then carefully, very carefully push the button that I believe to be low…

I watch as you jerk, and try to clench your legs together, at the same time giving me a filthy look. Well, surely you knew I was going to use it. I raise my eyebrows at you as you put your hand to your mouth to stifle a little moan, and this time when you look at me I see a more pleading look. Satisfied, I press the button again to turn it off. You sit there quietly, breathing just a little faster I think. You pick up your water glass and take a gulp, and then look at me.

“Everything Ok?” I ask innocently and you glare at me. “Decided what you want to eat?” You make a huffing sound and go back to looking at the menu. Then you look up at me again.

“Are you planning on doing that a lot?” You ask quietly. I shrug.

“Well, you do look rather lovely when I do it…” You sigh with what sounds like frustration. “Still, now you know what it feels like, you should be able to prepare better.” And I smile at you. You roll your eyes at me. “That is so long as I always manage to hit the right button…” I say. Your look changes to alarm. I pretend not to notice. “But it’s Ok. I’m pretty sure I’ve got it now.” I pause. “Yes, I am sure I have.” And I look at you and smile. You shake your head as if you’re dealing with an idiot. I genuinely don’t mind, this is turning out to be great fun.
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 03-28-2021, 04:32 AM   #11
openmarriageohio

Default Loving the story

I love the story patiently waiting on the next installment.

Dislikes: Pain, bodily fluids, family

KIK: openmarriageohio
openmarriageohio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to openmarriageohio for this post:
Old 03-30-2021, 09:49 AM   #12
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmarriageohio View Post
I love the story patiently waiting on the next installment.
Thanks for the comment. It's always nice to know that people are enjoying the story.

And here's the next part...
Old 03-30-2021, 09:54 AM   #13
Whispering Dom

The waitress comes back with the wine and two glasses and makes a show of removing the cork and pouring for me to taste. It’s good, I nod to her and she pours some into your glass and then adds more to mine. The wine done, she brightly asks whether we are ready to order. You are still buried in the menu, so she turns to me.

“I’ll have a caesar salad, and then…” I look at the menu. “Grilled halibut please.”

“Oh, that’s one of my favorites, it’s so good. Good choice sir.” I hear you snigger quietly. She writes down my order then looks at you. “Miss?”

“I’ll have the house salad, and then…” It looks like you’re thinking. “Ribeye steak please.” I raise my eyebrows. You usually seem to eat like a bird, but now you’re having the biggest item on the menu. Still, I don’t mind, there are times I worry that you don’t eat enough…

“How would you like that cooked?” She asks. You look at me.

“Medium rare please.” The waitress notes down your order and walks away.

“You’re hungry then?” I ask. You look at me through slightly narrowed eyes.

“Well, I think I need to keep my strength up tonight, don’t I.” I smile at you. So sweet, and I’m enjoying your sass. Always do.

“You seem to find it entertaining when the waitress calls me sir.” I say. You smile.

“Yes. I like hearing you called sir.” Suddenly serious, you lower your eyes. “Especially when I know it’s different when I do. And I think I’m really lucky that I’m the one who gets to call you Sir with a capital S.” Again I’m taken by surprise, not to mention intensely flattered. I’d like to lean over and kiss you, but I resist. Instead I nod my head.

“I’m glad.” I’m looking into your eyes. “Makes me happy too.” Your face lights up in a big smile. “Don’t think that’s going to stop me using the remote in my pocket.” You laugh.

“I wouldn’t want you to. I rather like it.” Then, just so I understand. “But please don’t put it on the level you did the first time… Please.” I chuckle.

The waitress comes with the salads, and we start to eat. You seem to be enjoying being out, taking sips of the wine, and you fairly wolf down the salad then sit back and smile at me. I contemplate using the remote again, but since you’re looking at me it won’t be much of a surprise. Then, to my utter amazement, you lean back a little more and make a show of spreading your legs under the table, going so far as to kick my leg. I cannot help but laugh, and give you a quizzical look. You lick your lips.

I put my hand slowly into my pocket, looking at you the whole time, wanting to be sure I’m reading your signals right. Well, they’re pretty blatant, but still… You just keep looking at me, smiling. I look around to make sure the waitress isn’t going to suddenly appear, then press the slow button again. And you really are able to prepare well, you hardly register the fact that you are being masturbated. You do inhale, but it’s subtle, and you manage to keep your eyes open, watching me the whole time. I look around again to check on the waitress, but we’re fine, so I leave it going. Now you are starting to breath just a little faster, and your eyelids flutter a few times. I laugh to myself. Damn it, you’re enjoying yourself. I shake my head in wonder, then suddenly see a look of alarm on your face, as you sit up and you snap your legs closed. I look and see the waitress approaching. For a moment I consider leaving it going, but one look at your face tells me that would be a bad idea. I press the button to turn it off. You exhale loudly.

“Did you enjoy the salads?” the waitress asks as she picks up the plates. You nod, your face a little flushed. You take a gulp of wine.

“Very good.” I say with a smile.

“I’ll be right back with your mains.” She says, turning and walking away. I look at you quizzically.

“Enjoying yourself?” I ask. You have the decency to blush. I laugh.

“Ok, it was kind of nice…” You say. “But I think I may have overdone it.” You are looking at me and you lean forward and whisper. “I think I may cum if you do it again…” I shake my head.

“Really?” I say, raising my eyebrows. You nod, smiling at me. I like it, like the way you think you are calling the shots.

“Well, it’s your responsibility to make sure you don’t, isn’t it.” I say giving you a somewhat insincere smile. Your mouth drops open. “I will do it again if I want to.” Your eyes go wide. I think I see your lip tremble. You’re looking at me. “Just remember who’s Sir.” I say, and give you a cool smile. But I don’t want to upset you, so I put my hand out and gently cover yours, stroking your skin. You look at me sadly.

“I’m sorry Sir.” You say quietly, and lower your eyes. I almost feel bad.

Doesn’t mean I’m not going to use the remote again though…
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 10:29 AM   #14
Whispering Dom

The waitress returns with the main courses. I smile, that ribeye is huge, and without hesitation you dig into it. I guess I may have been driving you pretty hard today, certainly seems like you have quite an appetite. We eat in silence for a while. I see you may be slowing down, with maybe half the steak eaten.

“That good?” I ask, and you nod enthusiastically.

“Very. Really good.” You take a sip of your wine. You lean a bit closer to me. “I’m sorry about earlier. I wasn’t trying to tell you what to do. Honest.” You pause. “Sir.” I smile, that’s sweet, but I have a little suspicion you might well still be trying to play me.

“Well, that’s good.” I say. I lean closer to you and whisper. “Then you won’t mind at all if I turn it back on?” I see your mouth open a bit and your eyelids flutter. Busted.

“Umm…” I think I can see your mind churning. “I suppose…” I want to laugh. You look down at the table and breath out. “I suppose… If you really want to.” I chuckle.

“If I really want to? You mean you’re not enjoying my playing with you?” You look at me helplessly, then look down at the table again. Finally you look back up at me.

“No. Of course I love it when you play with me. I’m sorry…” I smile. “You should absolutely turn it back on and torment me some more. I promise I’ll try to control myself… Sir.” I laugh quietly.

“Well, I certainly hope you can.” I say quietly. “Would be very humiliating for you if you came sitting here in the restaurant, wouldn’t it?” Your eyes open wide. I put my hand back in my pocket, check I’m on the low button, and press it. You gasp quietly. I see you trying hard to control your breathing, but it’s clearly getting to you, and your cheeks are flushed pink. You let out a little groan, and scrunch up your napkin and push it against your mouth. You look at me, pleading with your eyes.

“T-the waitress…” You gasp. “S-shes coming over. Ohhh… Please.” I look up, and indeed the waitress is approaching. You’ve pushed your napkin back against your mouth.

“Is everything Ok sir?” I look up at the waitress.

“Yes, fine thanks. The food was excellent, but I think she may have a touch of indigestion.” The waitress looks at you, you look away. “Perhaps we could box up the rest of the steak, and I’ll take the check please.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Of course sir.” Not so much as a smirk or snigger from you now I note. She picks up your plate. “I hope you feel better miss.” You look up at her.

“Thanks…” It actually sounds like you might have indigestion, your voice strained and constricted as you try to suppress the pleasure I’m inflicting on you. The waitress picks up my plate too and walks away. I press the button on the remote and you shudder with relief. The look you give me is deadly.

“Fuck you!” You hiss. “That was cruel.” Well, I can’t really argue, but swearing at me? I kind of hope I’ve not pushed you too far, you really do look mad. Best way to defend is to attack, I think. If I’ve really upset you I’ll apologize later.

“I beg your pardon?” I say, giving you a look. You look at me, still breathing hard.

“Fuck you.” You say again, then look down at the table. “Sir.” You look up at me and sigh. “I nearly wet myself.” And you shake your head sadly.

“Why don’t you go to the restroom and freshen up.” I say. “I’ll meet you out there.” I indicate the entrance to the restaurant. You nod your head, and get shakily to your feet and I watch as you walk out. The waitress returns with your boxed up steak and the check.

“I hope your friend feels better soon.” She says to me. Well, at least she didn’t say your daughter…

“Oh, I’m sure she will. Thanks. Everything was great.” I look at the check, fish some notes out of my pocket, and leave the waitress a very generous tip. I get up and walk out to the entrance. You are already standing there. You look more composed now. I wonder whether you’ve taken the vibe out.

“You Ok?” I ask. You sigh but nod your head.

“Yes.” You look at me. “Look, I’m sorry… About what I said to you.” You pause. “That was incredibly rude. I was just so embarrassed.” You shake your head again. “I’m sure the waitress could tell something was going on…” Your face is flushed, perhaps embarrassment, but I think also arousal.

“I doubt it.” I say, then lean in and very quietly add. “Do you really think that people would imagine that you were being remotely masturbated?” You look at me and shrug. “I’m pretty sure she totally believed that you had heart burn, that steak was huge. Anyway, I left her a very generous tip.” And I wink at you. You shake your head again.

“But still, there’s no excuse. I should never speak to my Dom like that. Sorry.” You look up at me. “Will you forgive me?” I feel bad now for making you feel bad, but at the same time I’m loving how much you’re letting me use you, push you, how devoted you seem to be to this relationship.

“Don’t worry.” I say. “Of course I forgive you.” I lean in and kiss your cheek, then hand you your boxed up steak. “Come on, let’s go home.” We walk back to the car in silence and get in. You turn to look at me.

“Do you want me to take the dress off again?” I look at you. Well, obviously I’d love to see you naked, always do. But now, that would mean taking bras and panties off, doesn’t feel quite so spontaneous. Interesting that you should ask me though, seems like you’d like to do it. I smile inwardly. I seem to be corrupting you. I smile at you and shake my head.

“No. Not right now.” I think you look a little disappointed. “Don’t worry, I’m sure there’ll be other times.” And I give you a wink and see you smile.
Old 04-13-2021, 12:10 PM   #15
Whispering Dom

We drive back in silence. I glance over at you, you are just gazing out of the car window, seemingly lost in thought. I reach my hand over and rest it on your leg, feeling your silky soft skin. Slowly I move my hand up and down, caressing you. Again I glance at you, see your face now turned towards me, your eyes fixed on me. I feel your legs part and see you lean back into the seat and close your eyes. I’m very tempted.

I let my hand drift slowly up your legs, pushing the fabric of the dress out of the way, moving ever so slowly I feel my fingers brush your panties and hear you suck in a breath. Gently I let my fingers run up and down your panties and feel you shudder. Again I glance at you, see your face once more turned towards me, and even in the darkness of the car I can see the desperate pleading in your eyes. I’m very, very tempted.

I turn into my driveway and pull into the garage, kill the lights and the motor. You are sitting there looking at me, your legs spread, inviting, hoping that I will continue. And I want to, want to make you cum, but still something holds me back. We’ve come this far, and all along my plan has been to keep you wound up like this and then come to you in the morning and we will both have our release. And I’m going to want it too, your sexual frustration and energy is almost palpable and it’s driving me crazy. I hear you whimper quietly and realize that I’m still running my fingers up and down you. Reluctantly I pull my hand away. You look at me so sadly.

“Not yet” I say quietly. You shake your head slowly in frustration.

“I know” You say, slowly pulling your legs closed and letting out a sad sigh.

“Come on” I say. “Let’s go inside, get you to bed.”

We walk back into the kitchen and you head for the fridge to put your leftover steak away. I have to admit I’m really impressed with you. Proud even. You close the fridge, walk to me and stand facing me. I’d like to edge you again, just once more before I let you sleep, but you look sad and I think it may be one step too far, you’ve taken my teasing so well, I don’t want it to feel like I’m being cruel to you. This is all meant to be fun…

“I’m really sorry for swearing at you.” You say. “It was so rude.” Is that why you are looking do sad? Ok, now I’m feeling bad, I don’t want you feeling upset, this has been such a fun day. Frustrating, yes, but fun, and you’ve been so incredible. I want you to go to bed happy, happy that you’ve made your Dom proud, and then, when I wake you up in the morning, happy with the reward that I give you.

“Stop worrying about it.” I smile at you. “You did great, honestly, I’m really proud of you.”

“Really?” I laugh, and nod my head. “You know I didn’t take the vibe out. Or the plug. I left them in in case you weren’t finished.” You blush. I’m thinking the ‘fuck you’ was just an impulsive outburst, embarrassment, maybe shock. Thinking that actually you’ve been enjoying this. Then maybe I’m not quite finished with you after all.

“Really.” I say. “Good, I’m glad.” I pull the remote out of my pocket. I see your mouth open and you breath in and tense up. “One more little test before bed. Think you have it in you?” You swallow hard.

“Am I allowed to cum?” I shake my head. You swallow again. “I’ll try.” You say quietly. I smile. I press the button. Not low this time, medium. Your eyes open wide and you cry out. You put your hands to your groin and bend over. You are trembling violently. You fall to your knees hands still pressed against your groin, you are making little whimpering and grunting sounds. I think you look cute, and it makes me want to do more. But I don’t want you to orgasm, so I stop it. You gasp with relief then slowly lift your head and look hopefully up at me and slowly get back to your feet.

I look at you standing there. I really should stop now, but I’m enjoying this so much, I can feel the frustration radiating off you. And you really do look so sexy in your aroused and wound up state. Sexy and cute at the same time. Again I almost want to end it here, think about telling you to strip here in the kitchen, maybe fuck you, maybe make you masturbate in front of me. Never done that before, I think I’d like to see that, but I resist. I suppose I could let you go to bed now… I look into your face, see the frustration, the desperation, the hope that you are pleasing me. I hold the remote up again.

“Ready?” I say. You whimper quietly, but nod your head. I press the button, not medium this time, high. You let out a long, low moan and fall to the floor again, this time on your hands and knees. Your body jerks with the waves of pleasure washing through you and you let out a series of grunts, then fall sideways to the floor and curl up in a fetal position, your feet kicking. Your left shoe comes off as you writhe on the floor. The dress has ridden up and your panties are showing clearly. There is a very obvious dark stain of wetness between your legs. But I don’t want you to cum, don’t want you to feel you’ve failed, I want you to go to bed happy. Frustrated, but happy. I turn it off. You just lay there, your body still spasming with aftershocks of pleasure, your breathing coming in rasping gulps.

I bend down to help you up. I see a little drool coming from your mouth and wipe it away. You hold onto my arm as I pull you up, you are still bent over. I pick up your shoe and start to walk you back to your room. Your breathing is slowing, I can feel you gripping me tightly, and I put my arm around you. We go into your room and I sit you gently on your bed. Your head lolls forward, your hair falling over your face. You are clearly spent. I kneel down and pull your other shoe off, then stand up and start your lift your dress over your head. Wearily you lift your arms up, passively letting me undress you. I unclip your bra and slip it off, your nipples look engorged. I bend down and pull your panties off, the stains showing multiple occasions of serious arousal. One ruined pair of panties. You sit there naked, hardly moving. I could fuck you now, let you orgasm, but frankly in the state you’re in it would be wasted. Tomorrow morning will be better.

Gently I pull the vibe out. Still it makes you shudder and you let out a low moan. I push you over so you are laying on your side, your butt facing me. As gently as I can I put my hand between your cheeks and retrieve the plug. Another quiet, low moan. You lay there not moving. I see a t shirt lying on the end of the bed, it’s the ‘Bad Girl’ one you had been wearing at lunch, I’d prefer the longer one you were wearing before we went out, but I don’t see it anywhere, so this one will have to do. I sit you back up, and you raise your arms as I slip it onto you. You are looking at me, breathing normally now. I help you stand up, then pull your duvet back, sit you back down then lift your legs up and lay you on your bed, pulling the duvet back up to cover you. I lean forward and kiss you softly on your mouth, feel your lips pucker as you return the kiss, then stand back up, stroke your hair, and slowly walk to the door, picking up the toys on the way. I turn to look at you from the doorway, I think you are already asleep, it sounds like you are snoring quietly. I smile and switch off the light.
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk