Old 05-13-2021, 12:19 AM   #1
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female 29F Getdare Slut for 3 days

Hi everyone,

In India, we are having lockdowns again and me & my husband will mostly be at home. We are trying to not go out unless we need essential items.

I have 3 days holiday and want to be controlled by getdare community on what i do.

You can give me anything to do at home, it could be from cooking task to cleaning to pleasuring my husband. I will look to do these and submit the report.

Thanks,
Married Slut

Likes: Sex doll, Exhibitionism, Degradation, Slapping, Spanking, Nipple torture, Anal use
Dislikes: Corner time, Punishments
Limits: Piss, Scat, Pictures and Videos in Public
Toys: Butt Plug, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Mouth Gag and Ring Gag
Old 05-13-2021, 06:55 AM   #2
Maximilian Jenius

Put your vibe in your pussy on the lowest setting and your plug in your ass.

Put the ring gag in and do some chores or make dinner.

You're heels are not allowed to touch the ground.

Every time your heels touches the ground pull out the plug or vibe and you'll lick it clean before reinstating it, then turn your vibe up one level.

You will then add nipple clamps, keeping the plug in and the vibe in whatever setting you had it turned up to and submit to an ass spankings for each time your heels touched the ground. If you move out scream you'll get 5 additional spanks on your pussy and tits.

If you cum during this at all you'll have to get a punishment.
Old 05-13-2021, 07:03 AM   #3
Dingo96

I'm going to be boring and go with 3 days of lockdown = 3 days of tack bra wearing, unless nipples/tits are otherwise occupied at that time

Likes/Dislikes/Limits (WIP)
Old 05-14-2021, 07:31 AM   #4
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
Put your vibe in your pussy on the lowest setting and your plug in your ass. - This is being done since morning and i have it inside me all the time. Only for washroom use or if my husband is using me, i remove one of those

Put the ring gag in and do some chores or make dinner. This is also put for whole time since morning and now my mouth hurts. He is changing between ring gag and ball gag from time to time

You're heels are not allowed to touch the ground.

Every time your heels touches the ground pull out the plug or vibe and you'll lick it clean before reinstating it, then turn your vibe up one level. Instead of this, i have to wear 6 inch heels full time at home and only allowed to remove them at night

You will then add nipple clamps, keeping the plug in and the vibe in whatever setting you had it turned up to and submit to an ass spankings for each time your heels touched the ground. If you move out scream you'll get 5 additional spanks on your pussy and tits. For this, he has decided that i will wear clamps for 5 mins every hour and that time, he is going to spank my ass and slap me 5 times each

If you cum during this at all you'll have to get a punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
I'm going to be boring and go with 3 days of lockdown = 3 days of tack bra wearing, unless nipples/tits are otherwise occupied at that time Tack bra is extreme for us and hence we are not doing it. Instead, he has decided that i will have nipples clamps for 5 mins every hour.
Hope you like using me as a getdare slut and i am able to entertain you.

Thanks,
Married Slut

Likes: Sex doll, Exhibitionism, Degradation, Slapping, Spanking, Nipple torture, Anal use
Dislikes: Corner time, Punishments
Limits: Piss, Scat, Pictures and Videos in Public
Toys: Butt Plug, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Mouth Gag and Ring Gag
Old 05-14-2021, 09:23 AM   #5
Maximilian Jenius

Secure a vibe to your clit and for 1 full hour have it on high. You must remain standing the whole time. If you are off your feet for any reason you'll get 10 lashes with a USB on your puss/clit for each infraction.

Complete this at least twice a day. The only time you're allowed to be off your feet is if you're on your knees pleasuring your husband.

For this you may cum as many times as you want/allowed by your husband.
Old 05-14-2021, 01:01 PM   #6
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Secure a vibe to your clit and for 1 full hour have it on high. You must remain standing the whole time. If you are off your feet for any reason you'll get 10 lashes with a USB on your puss/clit for each infraction. Today, he had me stand with vibe in my clit and plug in my ass for 1 hour. My neck was tied to a pole at house with his belt so i can't move much. It was very difficult as my husband kept changing vibrator speed and i was off my heels multiple times. It was total of 5 times i got off my feet. So as a punishment, he gave me 10 lashes on pussy, 10 on ass and 10 slaps on face for each time

Complete this at least twice a day. The only time you're allowed to be off your feet is if you're on your knees pleasuring your husband.

For this you may cum as many times as you want/allowed by your husband.
Thank you for your task.

Married Slut

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Current Rules
Old 05-14-2021, 01:30 PM   #7
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Let's go with the whole sex doll idea. For one hour you will be a sex doll. That means no moving or making noise. You husband can put you in any position he wants and do what he wants.

For incentive. Every time you move, or let out a sound, it is 25 spanks.
Old 05-14-2021, 01:51 PM   #8
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's go with the whole sex doll idea. For one hour you will be a sex doll. That means no moving or making noise. You husband can put you in any position he wants and do what he wants.

For incentive. Every time you move, or let out a sound, it is 25 spanks.
I offered myself fully to my husband since our marriage. But i have let him know about this and he plans to use it right away. He is not going to tie me up but allowed me to moan on his permission. Also, he has died me to cum during next 1 hour of sex.

Thank you so much. I am very excited for it as i love having sex and he has already fucked me twice in pussy today and another 3 times in ass.

Married Slut

Current Rules
Old 05-14-2021, 02:00 PM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
I offered myself fully to my husband since our marriage. But i have let him know about this and he plans to use it right away. He is not going to tie me up but allowed me to moan on his permission. Also, he has died me to cum during next 1 hour of sex.

Thank you so much. I am very excited for it as i love having sex and he has already fucked me twice in pussy today and another 3 times in ass.

Married Slut
I'm glad you like it. I'm looking forward to reading about how it goes.
Old 05-14-2021, 02:01 PM   #10
Maximilian Jenius

If you have a speculum use that if not you can use your fingers or something similar.

Insert two fingers into your pussy from each hand. Pull your little hole open till it hurts. Tell your husband how much it hurts and ask if it pleases him.

If the answer is no beg him to allow you to pull harder to please him.

Repeat until your open hole and pain pleases him.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:15 PM   #11
Kindness
Distinguished Member

For the next day, you must swallow husband's cum before going to the toilet. If he isn't interested, you need to get him interested or hold it in.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:29 PM   #12
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Let it be your spanking time:
Items: belt, ruler, wire, cooking Turner (either wood or aluminium), his shoes
You should get at least 50 spanks to each ass cheeks with each of the above listed items everyday.
So, in a single day you will have : 250 spanks on each ass cheeks so in total 500
Minimum 10 spanks in a row and within 5 seconds and each hit should come at least 1 feet distance
Before spanking you may sit on floor having rice spread over for 10 minutes
While spanking you need to be gaged and hairs should be pulled down to keep you tight on position
After spanking he should slap you 5 times on each cheek with gag in
For intensity you may try applying salt water or sauce on ass before/after spanking (it's your safety discretion)
Spanking to be done in Balcony if possible or at least at bedroom keeping all the windows open and uncovered
Old 05-16-2021, 04:28 AM   #13
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If you have a speculum use that if not you can use your fingers or something similar.

Insert two fingers into your pussy from each hand. Pull your little hole open till it hurts. Tell your husband how much it hurts and ask if it pleases him.

If the answer is no beg him to allow you to pull harder to please him.

Repeat until your open hole and pain pleases him.
This was little too much around pulling pussy apart. He thinks it will loosen me up more and take away his sexual pleasure. So we did not do this. So sorry for it.

Instead of this, yesterday night, he had tied me in balcony and spanked my each ass 50 times and then deep throated me few times with rubbing his cum and saliva all over my face.

Hope I was able to make up for it.

Married slut

Current Rules
Old 05-16-2021, 04:35 AM   #14
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
For the next day, you must swallow husband's cum before going to the toilet. If he isn't interested, you need to get him interested or hold it in.
this turned little difficult due to obvious reason of how much he can cum and he wanted to cum when he wants. For 1-2 times we did try but he was not into this.

Sorry.

Married slut

Current Rules
Old 05-16-2021, 04:41 AM   #15
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Let it be your spanking time:
Items: belt, ruler, wire, cooking Turner (either wood or aluminium), his shoes
You should get at least 50 spanks to each ass cheeks with each of the above listed items everyday.
So, in a single day you will have : 250 spanks on each ass cheeks so in total 500
Minimum 10 spanks in a row and within 5 seconds and each hit should come at least 1 feet distance
Before spanking you may sit on floor having rice spread over for 10 minutes
While spanking you need to be gaged and hairs should be pulled down to keep you tight on position
After spanking he should slap you 5 times on each cheek with gag in
For intensity you may try applying salt water or sauce on ass before/after spanking (it's your safety discretion)
Spanking to be done in Balcony if possible or at least at bedroom keeping all the windows open and uncovered
thank you so much for your message. My husband really liked this and was excited when we saw this message in morning. After the morning sex, he directly wanted to try this before I made breakfast.

We have a big balcony where he tied me up with legs apart and mouth gagged using ball gag. For first few spanks, he started slow but then his pace and instentsity picked up.

He had me in 6 inch high heels, butt plug and vibrator on slow interested. It was getting difficultafter 10 mins. And as I started moaning load, he blindfolded me as I could see the other houses and felt someone is watching us. For next few hours, I was just blindfolded as he kept spanking me. My entire ass is now red and blue and I can hardly sit. In between, he even ass fucked me which pained a lot as he his pelvis slapped against my ass.

He really enjoyed it and would love to see more tasks from you. If you wish to directly message him, let me know.

Thank you.

Married slut

Current Rules
The following user says Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk