Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-11-2021, 09:52 AM   #16
Willitfit

Do you own a car?
Park your car on a parkinglot of a large store and collar yourself. Wear something that you can easily pull up over your breasts. Clamp your nipples and and start masturbating with loud music on your earbuds and blindfolded. You're not allowed to remove your earbuds or blindfold before you orgasm.
Buttplug is optional tonight.
Have fun. Or... viel spass

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:30 PM   #17
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPEGking View Post
You're to go for a walk down a alley. You'll wear nothing more than a shirt, skirt, bra, panties, socks, and shoes. Each block you'll remove an article of clothing and hide it nearby, then you will continue on the walk. Once you are fully naked, you will find a semi-hidden spot to sit and masturbate (no toys). You must cum before you start back. On your back and as you are collecting your clothes, you must masturbate and cum again at each spot before putting the relevant article of clothing back on.

I have an alternate version of this dare/challenge if this one is too intense for your liking.
This dare is exciting, but I am really scared to do this. Maybe being fully naked in the street is too much for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willitfit View Post
Do you own a car?
Park your car on a parkinglot of a large store and collar yourself. Wear something that you can easily pull up over your breasts. Clamp your nipples and and start masturbating with loud music on your earbuds and blindfolded. You're not allowed to remove your earbuds or blindfold before you orgasm.
Buttplug is optional tonight.
Have fun. Or... viel spass

Yes I have a car, I did this yesterday after work. I went into my car and I put on collar and nipples clamps right away. Then I drove to a mall and I parked my car at the end of the parking lot. It was not the last place on the parking lot , but on of the last with some cars around. I thought that a single car in the middle of nowhere would be weird from the outside. There I was quite hidden by the cars behind me and at my right. Moreover I found a place with a wall at my left, in the direction of the mall. So the only risks were is someone pass in the alley looking inside each car but it happen not often I think, or if the driver of one of the 4 cars around me come back. I thought I was safe enough so I started the dare.

I went in the back seat, I pulled off my shirt reviling the clamps and the collar. Then I put on a blindfold and earphones with music. I was soooo scared !! But I decided that the quicker I came, the less it will be risky. So I started to masturbate, and with the excitement because of the risk it didn't took long. I think I took like 2 or 3 minutes, before I had a nice orgasm without making noice. Just after I took of the blindfold to check if no one one saw me. When it put it off my heart was going to explode of scare but I looked around and didn't saw anyone. Then I put my shirt back and I drove back home.

Thank for this one it was really nice ! Really scary, but I'm happy I managed myself to do this !!

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaďs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 12:23 AM   #18
Willitfit

Nice report.

How is this one. Wear a plug with a fox tail and a short dress or skirt. The idea is that a small part of the tail peeks out from underneath the skirt.

Now go shopping and find the most products on the bottom shelve.

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 07:13 AM   #19
JPEGking

Okay, alternate version then. Wear your shortest dress with nothing underneath. Go for a walk down a alley. Whenever you find a semi-secluded spot, go to it, pull your dress up, and then masturbate until you cum. Do this 4 more times. The idea behind the dress is that you could quickly cover yourself if needed.

Likes: Bondage, Anal, Public/Outdoor Bondage, Chastity, Sounding, Bizarre Insertions, Public/Outdoor Nudity
Limits: Scat, Pics/Videos including face, blood, extreme pain/permanent damage

Toys: Several chastity cages, 2 dildos, plug, heavy duty handcuffs, clothespins (lots), rope/string, ball gags, dildo gags, locking anal plug, double bulbed medium plug, medium plug, urethral sounds

PM dares/challenges/tasks are always welcomed.

Updated April 3rd, 2023
JPEGking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:37 AM   #20
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Wear nothing but a dress and sexy underwear.
Ask 3 random people about your breasts, if they look big enough with the bra you’re wearing.
If commented, lower your dress so they can have a second look.
If commented again, flash your boobs to show them without bra...

Have fun,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:11 AM   #21
Maximilian Jenius

This is a rule to follow more than a task. When you return to your house from anywhere, stand in front of your door and strip. Then you must complete and edge before entering.

If you choose not to strip you must edge twice.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:00 AM   #22
redcamel
getDare Addict

For this dare you need a plastic bottle with a wide opening (let's say more or less 4 cm of diameter, something like a milk bottle). Fill it with cold water.

Wear short skirt and thin shirt, insert your plug, then wear a sheer pantyhose and heels. Before going out you'll open the bottle, bend, press your right nipple against the bottle opening, then straighten up keeping the bottle pressed against your tit to make a nice damp circle on your shirt right over your nipple. Bend, to avoid pour more water on your shirt, take off the bottle, put on the cap and go out bringing the bottle with you.

To hide the wet-t-shirt effect on your nipple you can use only your hairs, if they are long enough, otherwise a light scarf rolled around your neck. You can keep it in place with your hands but can't cover your nipple with your hands. Once the fabric will be almost dry, make a wet spot on the left nipple, and so on the whole day, alternating right and left nipple, you must always have a nipple wet. Any time you wet your left nipple you must orgasm at least once before it dries, masturbating through the pantyhose fabric. If you need to take off the plug, pull it off oyur ass but leave it inside the pantyhose, never take it off the pantyhose until you're back home (maybe the best place to keep it is against your crotch, so you can stop it from sliding down your legs tightening your thighs). Before going out from work you must wet both nipples, then along the way to home you're allowed to hide them with your hands, but you must orgasm at least once between work and home.

Once at home you will take off shirt and skirt out of the door, then enter. Put on collar, leash and handcuffs and will spend the rest of the day in pantyhose, heels, collar, leash and handcuffs. If you want you can pull out the plug but only while standing, it has to be inserted when you're seating or laying. Before you go to bed you must orgasm at least twice, masturbating kneeling in front of a mirror.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:20 PM   #23
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

I have a dare with an element of chance...

The Items:
  • An old disposable shirt
  • An inappropriate shirt
  • One or two regular shirts
  • Scissors

The Dare:

Place your inappropriate shirt and your regular shirt(s) in identical bags. Do make sure that you don't know which shirt is in which bag, while selecting one at random afterwards. As you go out, you're only allowed to wear your disposable shirt, with no bra or anything else underneath.

Next you are to travel a bit through the city, just to make sure that traveling back (to perhaps your car) will take at least take five minutes and will go through a crowded area. Once you are at your destination, find a public restroom or something else excluded. There you are to take off your disposable shirt and start cutting it into a couple of useless pieces. And that is all, the dare is done.

Time to open the bag you brought along to see if you're lucky.

The inappropriate shirt:

To make sure to enjoy the full extent of the dare, make sure that the shirt is one that you definitely feel reluctant to wear. After all, with two regular shirts you only have a 33% chance of having to wear it. The shirt itself could be somewhat shameful because the shirt might be bright pink and has something degrading like "anal slut" written on it. But it can also be one where the fabric is see through and might be even better be described as 'fishnet', just the shirt that matches well with not wearing a bra. Or you have another disposable shirt and used the scissors to create a v-neck that goes far too low. Just make sure that you do not like to wear that shirt.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:47 PM   #24
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

As first wear a sexy outfit as underware a thong.
Edge at home in the thong. put a vib in your pocket. And the dildo in your pussy.
Go to a clothing store. On the walk to the store you will edge again with the dildo.
Search you place where you can go naked and rub your pussy until you edge.
While this your nipples are clamped and your tongue is out.
Clean you with your thing and lick your fingers clean after
Wear you again and go to the stire
Search you an other thong to buy. Go in the changing room and edge again through the thong. Edge again with your vibe and moaning a little bit.
After each edge slap your pussy 25 times with your hand.
Now clean the dildo and the vibe while you give them a blowjob
Now "loose" your thong in the changing room. And buy the new one.
At the next day you will go back to the store and ask about your forgotten thong.
When you don't get it back you get an punishment.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 08:54 AM   #25
Slutanais

I don't have a tail butt plug and I don't want to buy one for now. Sorry

And I want dares to do in one shot, not everyday rules, so I can choose if and when I do kinky stuffs.

Yesterday I mixed this two :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
I have a dare with an element of chance...

The Items:
  • An old disposable shirt
  • An inappropriate shirt
  • One or two regular shirts
  • Scissors

The Dare:

Place your inappropriate shirt and your regular shirt(s) in identical bags. Do make sure that you don't know which shirt is in which bag, while selecting one at random afterwards. As you go out, you're only allowed to wear your disposable shirt, with no bra or anything else underneath.

Next you are to travel a bit through the city, just to make sure that traveling back (to perhaps your car) will take at least take five minutes and will go through a crowded area. Once you are at your destination, find a public restroom or something else excluded. There you are to take off your disposable shirt and start cutting it into a couple of useless pieces. And that is all, the dare is done.

Time to open the bag you brought along to see if you're lucky.

The inappropriate shirt:

To make sure to enjoy the full extent of the dare, make sure that the shirt is one that you definitely feel reluctant to wear. After all, with two regular shirts you only have a 33% chance of having to wear it. The shirt itself could be somewhat shameful because the shirt might be bright pink and has something degrading like "anal slut" written on it. But it can also be one where the fabric is see through and might be even better be described as 'fishnet', just the shirt that matches well with not wearing a bra. Or you have another disposable shirt and used the scissors to create a v-neck that goes far too low. Just make sure that you do not like to wear that shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Wear nothing but a dress and sexy underwear.
Ask 3 random people about your breasts, if they look big enough with the bra you’re wearing.
If commented, lower your dress so they can have a second look.
If commented again, flash your boobs to show them without bra...

Have fun,
~Crazy~
I chose 4 shirt, an old one that I was ready to destroy, 2 regular ones but with a quite large neckline and the embarrassing one. It was a pink crop top with a normal neckline, and I cut it to make a huge neckline. I tried it at home : i got most of my boobs visible, almost until my nipples :0 I would be really embarrassed to wear this one outside, but I think it's the goal here.

Then I took 3 bags, I put a shirt in each one and I mixed them for like 1 min, so there was no way I knew which shirt was in witch bag. I put them in line and I choose the middle one. It was time to go !

I put on a skirt with no panties, the old shirt and a cupless bra under it. I took a pair of scissors, the bag I had choose and a lot of courage and I left.

I went downtown walking and I found a public bathroom. During all the walk I felt the excitation growing but also the fear of the embarrassing shirt. I went in a stall and I cut my old shirt without a second though. I knew that If I started to think about it, I would gave up so I did it quickly. Now I had no choice : even if I chose the embedding shirt, it was still better than nothing ! I took the bag with my shaking hand, I closed my eyes and I opened it. I took the shirt in my hands, my heart was beating so hard, and I opened my eyes : it was a normal shirt !! I took a deep breath, I put it on and I left.

Now I was walking home with a normal shirt but with an large neckline and a cupless bra and I needed to ask people if my boobs looked big enough. I choose a small street in downtown with not much people and I waited to single people at the end of this street.

I choose a good looking young guy. He passed just next to me so I call him out before I had time to think about it. He turned himself and asked me what I wanted. I just said that I had a personal question to ask him if he came with me a little bit away. He said ok with a weird look a we went in the small street to hide a little. There I explained him that I needed to go to a partie with a friend with j have really huge boobs, and that I am jealous of her. And I asked him if he thinks my boobs looks big enough in that bra. He first laugh and said that yes they looks good. I felt humiliated to ask something like that to a stranger, but I continued : I raised my shirt and asked him if he his sure. I was shocked but he said yes. So I thanked him and I left, he didn't followed me.

I walked a bit to recover from this, I felt really like a slut but I was excited. I felt a lot of juice dripping under my skirt...

Then I remembered that I needed to do this twice again. I used the same excuse with another men, a little bit older. He came with me in the street I chose, but when I asked him he get upset and he left. So I had nothing else to do.

Finally I chose a young women with purple hair and boobs as big as mine. I did the same with her, she came with me and I asked her about my boobs size. She first said that I don't need to be jealous of my friend and that all boobs are great. But I asked her again, saying that I am really nervous. She said that they are big enough, so I quickly raised my shirt and I asked again if she was sure about it. She said yes , and she said that my boobs looks really great and are beautiful. It felt really weird to discuss about my boobs with a women by showing it !! I thanked her and I left again to go home.

This was a really thrilling dare and I think I loved that ! The excitement you get before you do something that you know it will or could be embarrassing or humiliating, this drives me crazy !!!

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

The following 4 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-14-2021, 09:19 AM   #26
Maximilian Jenius

You need to make a full list of the toys you have to use for stuff.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 05:07 PM   #27
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

I think that you really liked the dare that was given to you with an element of chance, so I have another one for you. But this time, I think we should raise the odds.

For this you're gonna need six identical bags, six identical envelopes, six different outfits and a dice.

outfit number one: your shortest skirt, a shawl, nothing else
outfit number two: panties, a thin white shirt, nothing else
outfit number three: your inappropriate shirt, slightly longer skirt, nothing else
outfit number four: a normal outfit of your choice
outfit number five: very sheer shirt or blouse, yoga pants, nothing else
roll the dice for outfit number six: if you get a number higher than 3, you can have another normal outfit of your choice, if you get 2 or 3, then the outfit is: a coat and nothing else, if you get 1, then the outfit is: nothing at all.

Now, there's some preparation involved: you have to hide 5 of these bags in 5 different locations and they must be apart from each other at about a 10 minute walk. The sixth bag you'll keep with you and take it when you go out of the house.

The envelopes: you'll write 6 statements, put each in a different envelope and make sure you don't know which one you're picking.

The first statement is very tame, the 6th is outrageous.

1 - Hello, do you think I'm pretty? Wanna give me your number?
2 - I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?
3 - I think you're hot, I would love to do crazy shit with you.
4 - I have a profile in getdare with the handle "Slutanais". Please, check it out.
5 - I'm a whore in need, how much would you pay me to fuck me all night long?
6 - I'm a slave to my Master and he ordered me to pick up a stranger and bring him home, so he can can fuck me right. I love bondage, pain and humiliation. Please come, if you don't, I will be punished severely.

Now, you picked one envelope at random and you don't know what it says. Let's use the dice again. Whatever the number, that's the point where you have to approach a stranger male and offer him the envelope. So, if you rolled number 3, then it is after you got to location number 3 that you have to approach someone and do it before you reach location number 4.

Time to leave the house: go out in a disposable outfit, take your scissors with you and the left bag. Go to a public restroom somewhere near where you hid your first bag. Destroy the clothes you're wearing, open the bag you brought and proceed to location number one.

Every time you get to a location you can choose to keep the outfit you're wearing, change clothes or simply add both outfits to have a more complete one. For instance, let's say that in the restroom you got outfit number three (the inappropriate shirt and the slightly longer skirt), then when you reached location 1 you got outfit number two (panties and a white thin shirt), then you can choose for example to take off the inappropriate shirt and put on the panties and the white thin shirt. On the other hand, if by luck you got the outfit of your choice right from the start, then you may choose to not change it again till the end of the dare.

I know this dare is very complex, extremely daring and you may choose not to do it. I urge you to at least consider doing at least part of it, even if modified.

For example, you can choose to not use the envelopes at all. That's fine, one less thing to worry about. You can choose to add a few more normal outfits. You can choose to lessen the number of bags from six to three. But, whatever you do, please try to at least make it more daring than the last one: you 33% of chances of going wrong at that time, make it at least 50/50 now.

If you don't want to go through the trouble of hiding bags and all this crazy preparation, then, let's do the simple thing: you have the six bags at home, you pick one and live with the consequences of your choice.

Lastly, if you are indeed daring and you want the extra hard mode then take the dice with you when you go out of the house, roll the dice in the restroom. Now if you roll 6, you have to walk to location number 6 before any other one. And then, when you get there, roll again, and so on. This will force you to go back and forth, making your walk much longer and harder to complete.

And, of course, the extremely hard mode is: take at least three envelopes with you and deliver them all to three different strangers.

Plenty of choices, let me know what you chose and how you liked it.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 11:22 PM   #28
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

I suggest using disposable clothing for the below, as items may get ruined or lost.

Go for a drive out of town, wearing a loose dress, buttplug and shoes.
Bring a bra and matching bottoms, hang them on either side mirror before heading off. Now anybody can clearly see you’re not wearing those.
Bring nipple clamps and a dildo as well, keep them on the seat next to you.

Should anyone honk/whistle on your way:
1st honk flash tits for 10 seconds
2nd honk suck dildo for 20 seconds
3rd honk drop dress onto your lap
4th honk add nipple clamps
5th honk remove dress
6th honk suck dildo for 30 seconds, then stuff in pussy
7th honk make a naked run around the car within the next 5 minutes
Keep track of any additional honking.
For every 10th add a penalty minute.

Make sure to remain safe at all times. If necessary, pull over shortly rather than causing any accidents.

Once out of town, drive secondary roads where there is still some traffic.
If not already, remove the dress while continuing to drive. Keep it out of the window with one finger, until it lets go.
Drive for 2 more minutes plus penalties, then pull over.
Get out of the car to put on any underwear that is still hanging your mirrors. If clamped, skip bra. If received 8+ honking, go barefoot.
Leave the car and go find your dress on foot.

Goal is having less honking than you did before.
If you succeed, you can put on the dress right away, and any toys can be removed once back to the car.
Upon failure, you’ll carry the dress behind your back, holding it with both hands, and have it in the trunk of the car for the ride back. Toys are then only to be removed once home.

Enjoy!
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 02:18 AM   #29
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
I think that you really liked the dare that was given to you with an element of chance, so I have another one for you. But this time, I think we should raise the odds.

For this you're gonna need six identical bags, six identical envelopes, six different outfits and a dice.

outfit number one: your shortest skirt, a shawl, nothing else
outfit number two: panties, a thin white shirt, nothing else
outfit number three: your inappropriate shirt, slightly longer skirt, nothing else
outfit number four: a normal outfit of your choice
outfit number five: very sheer shirt or blouse, yoga pants, nothing else
roll the dice for outfit number six: if you get a number higher than 3, you can have another normal outfit of your choice, if you get 2 or 3, then the outfit is: a coat and nothing else, if you get 1, then the outfit is: nothing at all.

Now, there's some preparation involved: you have to hide 5 of these bags in 5 different locations and they must be apart from each other at about a 10 minute walk. The sixth bag you'll keep with you and take it when you go out of the house.

The envelopes: you'll write 6 statements, put each in a different envelope and make sure you don't know which one you're picking.

The first statement is very tame, the 6th is outrageous.

1 - Hello, do you think I'm pretty? Wanna give me your number?
2 - I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?
3 - I think you're hot, I would love to do crazy shit with you.
4 - I have a profile in getdare with the handle "Slutanais". Please, check it out.
5 - I'm a whore in need, how much would you pay me to fuck me all night long?
6 - I'm a slave to my Master and he ordered me to pick up a stranger and bring him home, so he can can fuck me right. I love bondage, pain and humiliation. Please come, if you don't, I will be punished severely.

Now, you picked one envelope at random and you don't know what it says. Let's use the dice again. Whatever the number, that's the point where you have to approach a stranger male and offer him the envelope. So, if you rolled number 3, then it is after you got to location number 3 that you have to approach someone and do it before you reach location number 4.

Time to leave the house: go out in a disposable outfit, take your scissors with you and the left bag. Go to a public restroom somewhere near where you hid your first bag. Destroy the clothes you're wearing, open the bag you brought and proceed to location number one.

Every time you get to a location you can choose to keep the outfit you're wearing, change clothes or simply add both outfits to have a more complete one. For instance, let's say that in the restroom you got outfit number three (the inappropriate shirt and the slightly longer skirt), then when you reached location 1 you got outfit number two (panties and a white thin shirt), then you can choose for example to take off the inappropriate shirt and put on the panties and the white thin shirt. On the other hand, if by luck you got the outfit of your choice right from the start, then you may choose to not change it again till the end of the dare.

I know this dare is very complex, extremely daring and you may choose not to do it. I urge you to at least consider doing at least part of it, even if modified.

For example, you can choose to not use the envelopes at all. That's fine, one less thing to worry about. You can choose to add a few more normal outfits. You can choose to lessen the number of bags from six to three. But, whatever you do, please try to at least make it more daring than the last one: you 33% of chances of going wrong at that time, make it at least 50/50 now.

If you don't want to go through the trouble of hiding bags and all this crazy preparation, then, let's do the simple thing: you have the six bags at home, you pick one and live with the consequences of your choice.

Lastly, if you are indeed daring and you want the extra hard mode then take the dice with you when you go out of the house, roll the dice in the restroom. Now if you roll 6, you have to walk to location number 6 before any other one. And then, when you get there, roll again, and so on. This will force you to go back and forth, making your walk much longer and harder to complete.

And, of course, the extremely hard mode is: take at least three envelopes with you and deliver them all to three different strangers.

Plenty of choices, let me know what you chose and how you liked it.

I read this yesterday before going to bed and I loved the idea ! I spend like an hour in my bed thinking of this dare and how I should to it ! It is surely a lot riskier than what I did before, but it turned my own really hard. So I decided to do this today.

I just modified your suggestion a little : I prepared 6 outfits including 3 normal outfits, and 3 daring ones. For the normal outfits I chose a thong, a matching bra, a normal skirt and a normal shirt from quite the same colours. The first was pink, the second was white and the last was yellow. The 3 embarrassing outfits had no underwear but had :
- My embarrassing shirt with a short skirt and the plug
- My shortest skirt, which doesn’t cover all my ass, a white shirt (a little bit see throw) and my collar
- Yoga pants, with a short small red tank top I normally wear under my shirts and nipples clamps
I put them in six identical bag that I randomly lined. Then I prepared the 6 envelope. On some piece of paper I wrote the following :
- Hello, do you think I'm hot ? This is my number : XXXXXXXXXX
- I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?
- I have a profile on the website “getdare” with the handle "Slutanais". Please, check it out.
- Do you like by boobs ? If you give me your number I will send you a picture of them !
- Would you like to see me in underwear now ?
- I'm doing a dare and I need to know how much you would pay to fuck me all night long?
I put one paper in each envelop and I closed them. I mixed them up for 1 minute too, so I was unable to tell witch paper was in witch envelop. I randomly wrote one number between 1 and 6 on each envelop. Then I used a dice to put one envelop in each bag : I first roll a 5, so I put the envelop with the 5 on it in the first bag, then I rolled a 3 so I put the envelop with a 3 on it in the second bag … When I rolled a number that was already rolled, I just rolled again. Finally I closed the bags with the envelop in them, I mixed them for 1 minute and I wrote numbers on them.
The last step was to choose the 3 bags that I had to hide. I rolled the dice and I got : 2,6,2,3. So I took the bags 2,6 and 3 that I hide in my town. I chose a walk loop from my flat that takes about 40 minutes. After 10 min of walking I hide the bag 2, after 10 other minutes I hide the bag 6 and after 10 last minutes I hide the bag 3. I took me 10 more minutes to go home.
I put on some heavy makeup, I took a big bag and I chose some high heels. All the preparation was finally over and I am able to start the real dare. The rules I chose was this :
I need to walk to the first bag normally, there I need to find some place to change myself with the outfit from the bag. I put my old clothes in the big bag so I don’t have to came back to pick them and I don’t have to destroy them (I have not lots of clothes I can throw away). I knew there was I risk there that I gave up because I was able to put the start clothes back at any time, but this dare excited my so much that I was sure I will dare to do it. Then I needed to find someone to give the envelop, and to do what was written inside before I went to the next bag. I fixed myself that I had to give the 2 first letter to men and the last one to a women.
I wrote all of this before leaving the house, I will end with some words about the risks and the feeling I have before doing it. I can say now that I am almost shaking about excitement and I’m already quite wet !
About the risks the only way that I was not forced to wear something embarrassing is that the dice chose exactly the 3 bags with normal underwear with is quite improbable I think. And for the envelop, asking what people think about my boobs or about how much I worth is very embarrassing but it doesn’t scare me a lot. I already did things like that last time and I felt both humiliation and excitement but nothing too much for me. Sending a picture of my boobs, or giving the link to this thread to someone in my town is not so much in itself I think, I just hope that there won’t be any consequences after. Giving my number to a stranger could be fun, I just hope he won’t use it too much. The one that really scares me is to undress in front of someone in the street ! I really hope that I don’t got it, especially with a daring outfit !!

Now I will press the send button, and go out do whatever the dice planed for me. I will write a report on how it went later today…

See you later, when I might be someone different :
Anais the public slut ! (OMG this really turn me on)

The following 5 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:
Old 05-15-2021, 07:33 AM   #30
Slutanais

OMG, I didn’t know I am able to do such slutty things ! This is what happened :

I walked until I reach the first bag, during this time the only thing in my mind was the outfit I will have to wear in a few minutes. I found the bag and I went to public toilets a few meters away. My hans and legs were shaking and I did the same thing than for the last dare : I closed my eyes, opened the bag, took of something and opened my eyes quickly.

When I saw my shortest skirt in my hand I was a little bit shocked I think, and it took me some time to understand what was going on. Then I undressed completely and put my clothes in the big bag I had with me. I put my white shirt and my skirt on. Like I said the skirt is really short so I felt like I was naked, I felt the air on my pussy witch was just covered. My boobs were stretching the shirt a little so my nipples were obvious to see and it was a little see-through. Finally I put the collar around my neck : it is not a pink one with “slut” written on it, but it is too kinky to look normal ! I felt really like a slut, this excites me even more and I masturbated myself a few minutes but no orgasm. Then I took the envelop in my hand and I went out of the toilets. I directly started to walk in the direction of the next bag. As I walked the street I was able to see all the people looking at me, specially all men’s eyes staring at my boobs, ass and between my thighs. I started to feel ashamed and I tried to hide myself a little but I think it was even worst and people looked me weirder.

After something like 7-8 minutes I remembered the envelop (I forgot it, even it was in my hand) and I searched for a small street with not much people. When a men passed in that street I took my chance and I asked him if he had a few minutes. I was ok so I explained that I will give him the envelop and that he has to read what is inside and do what it says. He was curious so he took the envelop, he opened it and read loudly “I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?”. He laughed loud and he said “Oh yeh, you look like a total slut !”. I think I became totally red, I said “thank you, you can keep the paper as a memory” and I left.

I found the second bag that was hidden in a park behind some bushes. This time I opened it right where I was. I was really happy when I opened my eyes to see my pink shirt ! I changed myself in this bushes : I first put on my pink thong under the skirt. Then I sat and I quickly remove the white shirt, put on the assorted bra and the pink shirt. Finally I quickly changed my skirt. It took me like 40s and no one saw me. I put my slutty clothes in the big bag, but before leaving I touched myself again. I felt quite safe in the bushes and I was completely horny so I wet a lot (still no orgasm).

Then I walked in the direction of the last bag and I felt totally safe and confident compared with 10 min ago. This step was almost entirely in the park, and I chose to give the envelop just before leaving the park. I found a path a little bit hidden and I waited for someone to come. A jogging men passed and I asked him like the previous one but he said no and I left, it’s bad for him I guess . A minute after a young men came walking his dog. I asked him too and he was ok. So he read the envelop and said “Would you like to see me in underwear now ?” and just after “of course, you look hot !”. I took like a cold shower of stress because I felt safe in that outfit and I thought that nothing will happen until the next bag. I just bargained a “are you sure ?”. Without surprise he was sure ! So I looked in all direction to check that no one else will see me, and I pulled of my shirt and my skirt. I still don’t believe I did that ! My entire body was shaking, I tried to took a pose and asked him his feeling because I wanted him to believe I was sure of me. He said again “You are really hot and your wet thong indicates me that you are as horny as you look ! Do you want to fuck ?”. I said no, and explained him it just a kinky game but not sexual while I dressed myself again. By a kind of miracle, he understood and left.

After that I found the last bag and a corner behind a building where I could hide. I opened it like before, and I saw my crop top. I felt a wave of excitement (maybe adrenaline ?) running in my body and my legs started again to shake. I took my thong off and I put my yoga pant under my skirt, so I could remove it after without being exposed. Then I put off my bra and I changed my top facing the wall. So I was topless a few seconds but that is my much I think. What shocked me more was how the crop top was revealing : we could see absolutely any detail of my chest and my boobs ! (By the way the yoga pants without panties made me a nice camel toe). When I put the nipple clamps on it was obvious that I had something on my nipples … I was scared so I directly walked to my house trying to hide my boobs with my hands. This was weird and lots of people looked at me. This time I really felt ashamed and humiliated like never, but I was still really horny too.

A few streets before my flat I crossed a young woman about my age that I never saw before. I walked back to ask her for the envelop. She said that was weird but that she liked this kind of surprise. She read loud : “Do you like by boobs ? If you give me your number I will send you a picture of them !”. After that she said that I needed to stop hiding them so she can have a look. So I obey her and I let her see my boobs under this tight crop top. She immediately saw the clamps and asked what it was. I told her and she asked why I wear that in such an outfit. I explained her that it was a kinky dare, and I had to tell her that I started to do this kind of things regularly and that I love doing this things. She finally said “Ok ! I am interested but I want you to send me a picture of your breast now”. I was shocked and said “what ?”. She told again “yes I want to take the picture myself with your phone, and I will keep your number little slut”. She looked like a really cool girl so I agreed and I gave her my phone while I raised my shirt above my face. She took a picture and she send it to herself then she gave me my phone back. I looked at the picture and I saw the boobs of a slut exposing nipple clamps in public .. I felt like a true whore ! I said that I had to go home, she said bye but before she gave me her name and told me that I could text here for another dare if I want !

I went home without problem and I touched myself thinking of a dare with this woman. I’m not sure I want to do it, but the idea excites me a lot (finally I think I like girls too) ! When I wrote “Anais the public slut” before l had no idea how I was right. I am becoming a true public slut !

Thank you for this wonderful dare !!!!

Anais the public slut

The following 6 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk