Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2021, 04:43 PM   #1
moonlemon

Default 20/F Locked in the slut closet

Hello everyone
I’ve been fantasising about this concept for a long time and finally have decided to make this thread. Something about being confined to an enclosed space has always seemed exciting to me, so I would like your help to design a day confined to my closet next weekend. This closet is built into my wall, there is just enough space to lay down and stand up, with a long rail running along the closet at around head-level, perfect for tying my hands. It is completely dark and the floor is made of creaky, dirty old wood, nothing too luxurious.

I’d like to spend the day confined to this small, cold and dark space, completing tasks and punishments given to me by you lovely people. I will be home alone and so can complete some well-deserved, harsh spankings without the worry of anyone hearing. In terms of items, I have a bullet vibrator, clothespins and household items (e.g. wooden spoon, spatula, toothbrush/toothpaste etc) available for you to use within any tasks or punishments you wish to give me. I will collect all the items I will need for the tasks before entering the closet.

I will be naked for the duration unless clothing will be needed to complete any of your desired tasks. Please feel free to use anything from my likes or dislikes to generate these tasks. Each person can add up to 30 minutes in the closet along with a task or punishment for me to complete. When I’m in the closet but not completing a task I will be kneeling with my face to the cold floor and hands behind my back. As I expect to be in the closet for the majority of the day, I will prepare one simple meal which I will eat in this position without using my hands. I have experimented with bladder control before but not with wetting myself, as I will not be leaving the closet I feel this will be the perfect time to try this, so feel free to incorporate this into your tasks.

Please torture my ass, pussy and tits and humiliate me. I want to leave the closet a whimpering mess who knows her place.

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Toys: Bullet Vibrator, Womanizer, lube and household items

Last edited by moonlemon; 05-01-2021 at 04:46 PM.
moonlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 05:35 PM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

You must be naked for this. You must coat the handle of a hairbrush with toothpaste and insert it in your asshole, and leave it there for the duration of this task. You must then squeeze, twist, and pull very hard on both your nipples for 10 minutes without stopping. You must then administer 50 spanks to each of your ass cheeks, 20 spanks to each tit, and 15 spanks to each nipple using a wooden spoon. While you are spanking, you must recite this mantra out loud: "This is what a disobedient fuck-toy deserves." Then put some toothpaste on your clit, and edge yourself to 10 orgasms using your hand, but you are not allowed to cum. After the edging, you must go to end of the closet, put some uncooked rice on the floor and get on your knees. You must put your hands behind your head, then lean forward so your elbows are touching the wall. You must stay like that way for 30 minutes. The burning in your ass and kneeling on the rice should provide a memorable time in the closet. Have fun!!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 05-01-2021, 06:07 PM   #3
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Add 30 minutes to your closet time. Either put on a pair of high heels or stand on something to get you ~25cm off the ground. Attach your nipples to a pants hanger and attach it to the rail. Step out of your heels or off whatever you are standing on. You must stand on your tip toes with your hands behind your back for 30 minutes or you must pull your nipples free of the hanger. If you pull them free you may take a 3 minute break and then you will start again.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 05-01-2021, 06:34 PM   #4
jestergestures

Ooh, this is something I might have to try for myself, sounds like a lot of fun! During some of that downtime while you're kneeling on the floor, give yourself as good of a wedgie as you can manage. Maybe add some toothpaste to the equation if you've got a pair of undies you don't mind getting dirty. Shoot for 30 minutes like this and if you pick the wedgie before your time is up, spank yourself 70 times with your wooden spoon.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jestergestures for this post:
Old 05-01-2021, 08:51 PM   #5
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Default Since you like humiliation and degradation, and dislike forced orgasms

Do this roulette before getting in the closet https://www.faproulette.co/5719/body-writing-roulette/

At the end of your closet time, put the bullet vibe in you on high for two hours.

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 02:31 AM   #6
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergestures View Post
Ooh, this is something I might have to try for myself, sounds like a lot of fun! During some of that downtime while you're kneeling on the floor, give yourself as good of a wedgie as you can manage. Maybe add some toothpaste to the equation if you've got a pair of undies you don't mind getting dirty. Shoot for 30 minutes like this and if you pick the wedgie before your time is up, spank yourself 70 times with your wooden spoon.
Thank you for the task. Is there a specific type of wedgie you would like me to do? Would you like toothpaste in just the back or also in the front?

Dislikes: Extreme pain, messy, corner time, forced/multiple orgasms, wedgies, bladder control

Limits: Family, public, social suicide, scat, permanent, blood, needles, pictures, body writing

Old 05-02-2021, 04:53 AM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

This may not really be much, but I want you to do your makeup in the closet if it’s fully dark. Bring a bag of makeup, but have a variety of colors/types. That way when you walk out you might have nice makeup, or looks like a trashy mess.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 05-02-2021 at 06:29 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 05-02-2021, 05:07 AM   #8
redcamel
getDare Addict

30 minutes from me. Prepare a rope making 1 knot every 15 cm. The rope has to be long enough that you can knot it at one end of the rail, make it pass between your legs from rear while standing under the middle point of the rail, keep it against your crotch and knot the other end at the opposite end of the rail. This way you can walk from one side to the other of the cabinet, having your crotch stimulated by the knots, but as close you go to one of the walls, higher will be the rope.

Start standing in the middle point between the two ends of the rail, smear toothpaste on your nipples, then edge once. From here the game is simple: you walk back and forth touching the wall behind you with your ass and the wall in front of you with your thighs and tits. Walk with small steps, as if you had your ankles tied together, keeping your hands on the pole, you're not allowed to touch the rope with your hands if you aren't resting in the middle. When you're tired you can rest in the middle point, but while you're resting you have to masturbate. You are allowed to orgasm as much as you like, but remember that, even if you have an orgasm, you can't stop masturbating while resting, and if you aren't resting you must go on walking.

Enjoy
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 02:29 AM   #9
moonlemon

Thank you for the tasks so far everyone! I've just ordered some rope so that I can do the task above, I've wanted some for a while anyway so that I can tie my tits for tit torture tasks.
I think I could definitely use some more spanking while in the closet so if anyone has any spanking tasks for me please comment! I was expecting more comments to amount to more time in the closet, so I might change the rule to every comment on this post adds half an hour of time to the total, and then any tasks have to be done within that total.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:27 AM   #10
NetNegative

Hmm...well...since you said you're interested in exploring piss play I'll offer something in that regard. I'll try to be lenient. First, bring a bucket with you. Whenever you piss, you need to have your bullet vibe in at max until you're done pissing.

First time you need to piss: piss in the bucket.

Second time you need to piss: put on a skirt before you do it in the bucket. You can't wash the the skirt until you wear it at least once in public for day.

Third time you piss: put on a skirt and panties. You can't wash the the skirt until you wear it at least once in public for day. Take the panties off and wear them on your head for the rest of your time in the closet.

Fourth time: You have to wear the panties in public as well.

Fifth time+: put an article of clothing in the bucket - after you piss in it you will have to wear it for the rest of your time in the closet.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 11:44 AM   #11
jestergestures

Just a regular wedgie will do, and toothpaste in the back.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 12:00 PM   #12
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

You should give yourself a deep cleaning enema before going into the closet. 2x 2L enemas, held for at least 5 minutes.

Find some way to lock yourself in the closet. You could use a padlock and freeze the key in a water bottle, or you could order a timer padlock online.

You should have something in your mouth at all times: a gag, a dildo, a finger, etc.

You should also wear a collar for the entire day. Add wrist and ankle cuffs if you have them.

Enjoy!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 08:27 AM   #13
moonlemon

Hello everyone! My plan was to do this last weekend as I thought my flatmate was going to be away for the weekend, but it turns out its this weekend that she is away so i've waited until tonight.
If anyone has any extra suggestions please feel free to post them, I will probably start in a few hours time.

Old 05-14-2021, 08:28 AM   #14
moonlemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
You should give yourself a deep cleaning enema before going into the closet. 2x 2L enemas, held for at least 5 minutes.

Find some way to lock yourself in the closet. You could use a padlock and freeze the key in a water bottle, or you could order a timer padlock online.

You should have something in your mouth at all times: a gag, a dildo, a finger, etc.

You should also wear a collar for the entire day. Add wrist and ankle cuffs if you have them.

Enjoy!
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the equipment to do this dare so won't be able to do it. I will be able to do the gag part though, thank you!

Old 05-14-2021, 01:24 PM   #15
SerBlack
getDare Addict

+30 minutes. If you haven't started already make sure you hydrate yourself nicely. It will also help with your wetting idea.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, humiliation, punishment, spanking, torture