Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-12-2021, 02:17 AM   #316
precumdripper

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes. It has actually happened and its one of my favorite kinks

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes. This too has happened to me, though only with hands tied behind my back. I was an object for 5 guys to use me at their disposal. Probably one of the hottest nights I've had

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
The thought is very horny, but I probably wouldn't go that far

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No. I would never cross dress

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
That sounds hot. I'm not sure, but the idea turns me on

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
I've done that on a beach in my bathers. I wouldn't do it somewhere where I couldn't get rid to the "evidence". I have done it naked in a park, but not in my clothes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes, but not to the extent of actually drinking it from a glas. Swallowing a bit that gets in my mouth is ok though, pissing in my face is ok

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
My cock. I love having it slapped or whipped. I am a real pussy in regards to ball pain, I can take hardly anything

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes. I wish that fantasy would come true and that I would be used and abused full time

10 Would you drive naked?
I've driven without pants and undies in the city but with a t-shirt on

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I have and I would again. And hope I never get caught

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes. I actually upload them myself ;-)

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes. But i wouldn't show face or too much of my surroundings which someone may recognize

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes. If its shaving, I actually hope that I have to do it ;-)

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Not where I live at least. Maybe somewhere secluded where the risk isn't all to great

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
That sounds funny. I may give that a try one day

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I would definitely like to try that. Im wondering how to have my dick painted so that its not too obvious if I get hard. Which i certainly would.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes. I've tried up to a full hand bit didn't quite make it

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yeeeeeesssss!

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Cock yes, pussy no

: Dares, questions, games. Pain, bondage, estim. Cum & precum eating, shaving. Armpits. Pics and vids

:dirty, crossdress, face pics, ballbusting, diapers, sissification

Cock? -> my https://dirtycode.io/5S4O3

I love sending pics and vids of my dick, just ask if you want some.

message me on kik: handcuff999

Last edited by precumdripper; 05-12-2021 at 02:20 AM.
precumdripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 12:34 AM   #317
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Generally yes, though implement plays a role in it as well

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
If there was someone I trust to keep me safe involved, yes. As long as it stays safe, sane, and consensual, I don’t see a problem with it

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes

I’m genderfluid so presentation changes day to day, but sexy clothes probably wouldn’t be allowed at my workplace

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Nope, I need a bra, not having support with my cup size, not fun

No

No

Yes

As long as things stay safe sane and consensual, and it either doesn’t interfere with work and family/friends or I don’t interact with those aspects of my life. Yes

Fairly sure that breaks a law, so no

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No pics are a limit due to past

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No again pics are a limit

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Hidden things yes, or something that can be removed before others see (like face writing in easily washed off ink)

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, I’m too broke to do this

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No, I’m not breaking laws

It needs to be safe, but other wise, sure

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Depends, definitely not with people I know

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
As long as they’re clean, and someone I trust is supervising, so it stays safe. Yes

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:55 AM   #318
Neturo

Default into this

I'm not sure, but maybe gonna try

Sure, sounds nice. But maybe I'll prefer a group of people that I dont know and get no chance of meeting me in the future.

Interesting idea.

Done it several times. Well i make sure to wear mask.

Would love to.

Nope. I like things clean.

Nope

Tit!

I'm bot sure. I do have problems with being committed

Sure!

I will. As long as thats the place far away from where i live, and no one will know me. Would be great!

Yaps. No face thooo.. Would love to ve exposed

I'm nit sure

Body writing would be ok. Got no problem with shaving coz I'm a girl.

Might try.

Sounds great

Would love to

That's the limir. Don't like playing with anus

Nope

Nope.

Submissive, exhibitionist, loves being pampered like kids.
Would love to call you daddy. Please be kind to me.

My limits :
No face please, would love to keep my privacy
Anal, blood, pee/poop, not a masochist (not gonna hurt myself too far)

I'm not looking for any long-term serious sub-dom / slave-master relationship
Just come to getDare or Kik when I feel like it.
Neturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:06 PM   #319
bigsissy24

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? = absolutely yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? = absolutely

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? = yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? = if i were forced too id go shopping

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. = yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. = yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? = bsolutely

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? = no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. = yes im a sub/bottom/sissy/slave id never say no

10 Would you drive naked? = already have

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) = yes n yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? = absilutely

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? = oh yes body writing/public humiliation

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? = yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. = yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? = absolutely

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? = yes limits = nothing sharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? = absolutely

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? = absolutely

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

im a sissy cross dresser/slave

ill do absolutely anything in public too humiliate myself

likes; cross dressing/pee/anything in public/humiliation/degrading/body writing/giving bjs/posting pics/videos

dislikes; no scat/no major cbt / no family
bigsissy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:38 AM   #320
robpants
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes I have

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? = under my clothing I often wear lingerie and tights

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.I may wear a miniskirt as a man/sissy

6 Would you piss yourself in public. = I have done

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? = not so keen

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? = no
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. = yes but not sure would last a week

10 Would you drive naked? = I have done

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) = yes/yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? = I have often

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? = yes to body writing/public humiliation, maybe shaving

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? = yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. = yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? = not sure about that

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? = yes limits = cant happen

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? = possibly

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? = yes and have done

Loves: Crossdressing, Humiliation, Public dares, Sissification,

Dislikes: Anal, rudeness

Limits: Blood, Scat, Incest.
robpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:07 AM   #321
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Yes, I love to be tied up and spanked/whipped/tortured

Yes as long as it stays safe

I don't trust the post, but have given the keys away

Hopefully work will be normal one day, so let's first go shopping

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No, that's not how I feel as a man

Maybe I would, but probably need a strict Mistress/Master to make me do it

Yes, love it

Cock please

Yes, I would love to be a total slave for a week, maybe even longer. Really curious about TPE.

No

Maybe somewhere where nobody unwillingly would be around

Some yes, I would, sexy Victoria photos

Yes, I have even

Yes, definitely

Not naked and it needs to stay sorta normal.

No I would not

Not really. Don't want to force my kink upon others

It needs to stay safe and not cause permanent damage

Yes, I would do that

Yes!
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:21 AM   #322
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? yes im locked now

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? yes

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. yes already have

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? absolutely yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? yes cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. omg yes

10 Would you drive naked? yes already have

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? oh yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yes already hav

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes i luv body writing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? omg yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? nothing sharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? absolutely yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? oh yes already hav

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 12:12 PM   #323
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Yes I've been tied up and spanked many many times but never whipped

Yes this has also happened a few times usually lost bets

Im not big into denial but I've had this happen several times for a week at a time

No i don't really get the appeal of females crossdressing

Yes absolutely i do this pretty regularly. At the moment for the new 8 weeks im only allowed to wear miniskirts/dresses, crotchless or no underwear, tight/seethru tops and heels.

No i find it super gross

nope

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
no

yes doing what ever was required of me as long as my limits were respected

Yes and i have

depends how public the place was

absolutely not

If there was guaranteed to be no videos or recordings i'd totally do it

not for fully public purposes

Probably... id do it in almost anything if it was dark enough or not super crowded

Yes but there would have to be some way to avoid full nudity

[B]No/B]

Absolutely the limit is when it is too painful

Yes but i'd probably never go through with it

Yes

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 02:00 PM   #324
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes absolutely, I would love that

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, being at the will of someone else excites me, but I would have to have a certain level of trust of that person(s)

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes but with a maximum limit, also I would need to have a backup key, I wouldn't use it unless I needed to though

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Shopping out of my area, work is a hard no

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. If I were out of my area, or in a well hidden diaper (I'm not into diapers, but not opposed to wearing for a punishment/humiliation scenario

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yea, again I'm not into it but ... punish/humili

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? I've never done it, maybe along as no risk of permanent damage, probably balls more

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, I would like to be a maid slave for a week, with command words that when they say them I have to stop what I'm doing and perform the task assigned to that word.

10 Would you drive naked? out of my area, at night

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No. Unless criminal charges do not apply, Now being the only one naked at a party seems fun

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? If my identity would be concealed and not able to recognize me

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? same as above

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? yes, bodywriting, shaving except head or face

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? yes, outside my area

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No that seems kind of a boring dare to be honest

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, right now I'm a beginner in anal and only have a small buttplug but I'm interested in being pegged, so I dont want to go bigger than my penis

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes if it was safe and the hen party not the stag

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? no
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 02:15 PM   #325
Lucy_nyan

Love both, done often
Done with my mistress, and maybe witha male master soon too
Im really not into chasity, but its something i would dare
I think it would be a border of me, but like ive done it in cosplay even it wasnt too revealing, so maybe counting a little bit
Sounds extremly hot, but probably no xD
I dont think so too ><
I would try >//<
Tit torture yes, clit im not sure
Huh thats a dare? xD Okay i guess its like 24/7 submission, i think it would be hard to get into my shedule, but like obeying commands at home or maybe also a little bit in public sounds hot to me
No ><
I would love too, but i guess im too shy for that
While temp.exposed was online last week i actually posted some. I dont think i would post them in a persist state or on a account where people could link me.. but having them post by someone else.. maybe
No ><
Yes.. i totally love bodywriting
Not whatever, but maybe in more revealing outfits or leaving parts (like underwear) at night
it sounds fucking hot.. maybe at night
If i were really got with body paint maybe, but i guess no
Never done yet, but very curious so yes.. my "goal" is a tail plug.. limit anything too big
No ><
When someone i trust arranges it
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 08:59 PM   #326
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

He'll yes, and yes this has happened. I would like to be tied vertically, spread eagle, naked and whipped or spanked.
Not sure, would they accept my boundaries?
It might be fun.. I have left the house, leaving the key home, for a day,
If a lady wants to dress me up, then as girls, go shopping and get manie pedies yes, I would go.
I have gone to the beach with a girl's one piece bathing suit on.

Probably not, but have gone out shopping with no panties and a mini skirt. Set a timer and every 4 minutes stopped and bent over or bent my legs to go down. Did this because it would give the lady down the isle a nice view. I also did the task I was extremely nervous to do. Sit with a skirt, no pants, in a coin operated massage chair for 3 minutes. This is the type of chair that holds the thighs about 6 inches a part. Making it impossible to hide what is under the skirt if someone really is curious. My eyes where closed.
Yes, if commanded, I would do it again. Once I purposely did not wear diapers, knowing she said to, She of course could see, and as I expected, had to empty my bladder in public, while sitting with others nearby. My light colored blue jeans got wet, both front and back. We then walked on. I did not expect it, but she eventually added a supository.
I have, both my pee and two others
No punching balls, but clothes pins and needles, weights etc, yes
You bet, it may include naked house cleaning, answering the door dressed as request, or not dressed. Public and private humiliation. No bathroom use with door closed. Even with her guests. Possibly cater a party and told I could be used. I hope one guest gets the idea to use me as her toilet while everyone watched.
To be forced to eat someone's shut was a fantasy of mine as a preteen, I even tried my own.

I recently did this, and open to do again. I drove to someplace several miles away. Parked. Got out of the car, stood by the trunk and put my clothing in. Then hopped in the car and drove home.
Funny thing is that we have a local beach where nudity is allowed, and I have never been naked there.
I have been naked at least a half dozen times, where it is not allowed.

No, but if I hand any out, I'll not have control
Do you have any requests? I haven't done much but being naked.
Shaving would not be a humiliation, body writing would not turn me on. If someone wanted to poop on my face, then make me take a public walk, I would do. If someone dressed me the way they wanted, yes.
Of course, and yes, I have done naked walks, both at night and day. It surprised me how comfortable I was. Check my photos
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever.....
I have. I took a walk one night on a boardwalk, had a ladies button up knee leangth dress on. Walked to the end of the board walk, talking with someone I just met. She called me out, thinking that I was a male friend. I brought up some risky subjects and let my hand roam a little. Getting clues that she was adventurous and liked dares. I asked and she is on GD. I asked if she could help with a fantasy of mine? She agreed to undo a button whenever we pass a group or single person. We walked back, holding hands, and ocaisionly each button was undone. After the last button was undone. She gave me a hug and we kissed as others walked by. However I did walk across the lit parking lot rather exposed.
II'm looking at the dress now, and want to do a walk again

Sign me up, but they do wear panties
No, it would have to be well luv bed and not very fat. But would love to experience a blow up dildo
possibly, haven't thought about it
Yes, I wasn't blindfolded, but was forced to suck a clock while others watched. Then one of the girls that watched, let me sick her.
Also the guy that whipped me, made me suck him.
The CL add was looking for a guy to come over, get tied up and be used. As promised in the ad, I ended up naked, tied, whipped and sucked his dick.
I went back a second time, dressed as a girl. this time along with the above did ass to mouth. Then at my request he pooped and forced me to clean him up. He offered his pee to wash my mouth. Then stripped and tied naked between two trees and spanked me.
Third visit, got even crazier

Last edited by rhl; 07-04-2021 at 09:46 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 02:40 AM   #327
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

yes i love it

yess

no but i have a timelock and a mistress who can keep me locked up

shopping i might do while completely crossdressed if my mistress would come allong and to work i always wear thongs now

id dare to yes

no

no

not too hard but some is ok and balls

yes i love being a locked sissy for my mistress havent done a full week tho

i dont have a car but otherwise yes

yes but not too public

i have done that myself so yes

i have yes

iv had that too and did some myself

yes i would

seems interesting but no

no

yes i love anal and i havent found a limit yet

yess

yes

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 04:52 PM   #328
2Temptation

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, but only by people I trusted and with light spanking

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, but only by people I trusted

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Maybe, if it couldn't be seen under normal clothes and I'd posted the key to myself

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Currently not brave enough to wear a miniskirt or transparent top even with underwear. But I wish I was!

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Probably not

10 Would you drive naked? I don't drive

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I have done (on a nudist beach) and would like to be brave enough to do it again. Not where nudity is not allowed.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Some have been in the past (many years ago). I might (sexy or nude) if they didn't show my face or anything that would identify me. I would enjoy reading the reactions of strangers to them.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Possibly, in a (very) secluded place.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Currently I don't think I would be brave enough to do this. I might be able to manage undoing a button each time, but not cutting the button off or removing the garment. And I'd have to do it with underwear at first. I don't think I could do the holes.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. I enjoy anal penetration. Only safe, non-messy, non-painful items. Probably up to the size of a large cock.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I have fantasised about being forced to do this, but irl I don't know. I don't think I'd be a very good stripper anyway, lol!

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Cock, yes. Pussy, no.
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 12:05 PM   #329
Bocaswimmer

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, I have

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? No

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Yes, I have

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, I have

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes, I have

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. No, not my thing

10 Would you drive naked?Yes, I do all the time

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Maybe

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Maybe
Old 08-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #330
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? / yes both

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? / oh yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? / yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? / too scrared hav to be forced

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. / yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. / not sure

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? / yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? / yes/cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. / oh yes

10 Would you drive naked? / did already

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) not sure hav be forced

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? / yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? / yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? / yes body writing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? / maybe

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? / omg yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? no

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? / yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? / maybe / hav to be forced
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public