Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-13-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
mbarchi430

Male 28/male/sub seeks 30+/male/dom in any place

28/male/sub seeks 30+/male/dom in any place

Inexperienced but ready for more, looking forward to being trained to serve a dominant master

I am straight but there is something erotic (psychological masochism?) about serving a dominant man and doing things for his pleasure.

I’ve also been told I have a nice body, so might as well put it to use?

I like doing simple things: stripping, posing, showing off, masturbating, etc
My dislikes are things that involve alot of effort. I know that makes me sound lazy, but it’s just how I feel. What I mean by that is like having to dress up in a full suit, or other specific outfits, or arrange my furniture in a particular way. Whatever task/command/order you have, I want to be able to do it quickly and efficiently, not searching my wardrobe.

Other strong dislikes are scat, blood, and public. I also don’t want to hear or see you. I’m still straight, the site of a man and/or the sound of his voice are pretty quick turn offs. Also, there’s something more exciting about serving an anonymous master.

So that brings me to the ’other’ category, which are things I neither like nor dislike but am willing to do if the master requires it. These include chastity, body writing, bondage, light pain, water sports, showing face, having pics/videos taken, blackmail, being shared with others, and maybe other things I haven’t thought of.

Advertisements
Kink Talk