Old 04-27-2021, 04:23 AM   #1
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Default Castrate Hardcore Inverted

So, I have a few questions for the people of getDare:

1. Have any of you ever tried this product?

Site Name: koalaswim
Product: Castrate Hardcore Inverted with Padlock

2. If so, could you let me know how your experience went with it?

3. Do you all think this would be suitable for extended wear? Already contacted the company and urinating through the plug is possible (it is designed for that).

4. Any words on advice? I know other cages haven't worked because I "turtle" out of them. This one appears designed for people like me.

Thanks!

Note: I'm not placing a link to the site because I don't want to risk getting banned. I put a link to the specific product in a blog, not thinking, and the mods (rightly so) gave me a warning because that specific page showed the genitalia. I don't know if testes count as the explicit material (they were visible in all 3 pictures), but the 3rd photo definitely showed the full penis with the specified "micro cock cage" next to it to show the difference. While the site, itself, isn't necessarily bad (they are a sponsor) and have many products whose pictures contain 0 explicit photos, I don't even want to risk that chance of being banned. lol

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 05:25 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Interesting design. I can't say as I have ever seen a device like it. I am not sure how effective it is, even with the catheter and inversion plug. I am envisioning the shaft shifting its way around the block, possibly painfully.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 01:13 PM   #3
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Hey there Blue Fox,

hope you're doing well and that i'm not going to be a killjoy, but:

That thing looks like an incoming testicle lesion/crush if you get the slightest bit longer than an inch when hard...even though you said you're 'turtling out' of your cages, do you want to risk losing your balls?

I mean, i can be wrong on the whole subject, but it looks to me as if it would quite crush or rip your balls off, in case you get hard wearing it...

12/10 wouldn't dare to wear myself!

Did you try those micro cages yet? Maybe these are an option for you too...of course you'd need one with a quite tightly fitting locking ring, but imho i'd ditch the whole 'locking up in a cage'-thingy, if the only option for me would be a 'cage' that has the word castrate in its name and looks like it's most likely going to do that...

I'm sorry i can't give any constructive feedback on this abomination of a 'cage', but simply looking at it scares the shit out of me!

Anyways, have fun, stay safe(!) and healthy

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:01 PM   #4
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
Hey there Blue Fox,

hope you're doing well and that i'm not going to be a killjoy, but:

That thing looks like an incoming testicle lesion/crush if you get the slightest bit longer than an inch when hard...even though you said you're 'turtling out' of your cages, do you want to risk losing your balls?

I mean, i can be wrong on the whole subject, but it looks to me as if it would quite crush or rip your balls off, in case you get hard wearing it...

12/10 wouldn't dare to wear myself!

Did you try those micro cages yet? Maybe these are an option for you too...of course you'd need one with a quite tightly fitting locking ring, but imho i'd ditch the whole 'locking up in a cage'-thingy, if the only option for me would be a 'cage' that has the word castrate in its name and looks like it's most likely going to do that...

I'm sorry i can't give any constructive feedback on this abomination of a 'cage', but simply looking at it scares the shit out of me!

Anyways, have fun, stay safe(!) and healthy
Thanks for the response. I'm wanting inputs. lol

I've tried a tiny cage before (I think it was 1.25"... was the smallest Jail Bird cage) and turtled out of it in a day or two. No discomfort to me when wearing it. Difficult part was getting it on in the first place. lol

What has me worried is the catheter. I've never had one in me before. Ever. As for pain to my testicles... When I get pain, I get soft. Pain doesn't excite me like it does some. So, that shouldn't be more than a few seconds discomfort, if even that. And with the plug attachment... I'll actually be pushed an inch inside. No idea what that would be like.

My Owner wants me to order it within a couple weeks. Hence why I'm trying to get inputs. Doesn't seem people here have tried it thus far...

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk