Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-14-2021, 09:47 AM   #1
Pronouncedsir

Male 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

I've recently discovered getDare. I have been a successful master for a few years on twitter, I'm 27 and from the UK. I'm married, this is all a secret from my wife. I'm very playful, but equally strict, stern and demanding.

I'm looking for a female of any age, who can commit to being a sub/slave. I expect to come before anything within reason. I can commit to being relatively active. With online sessions on skype from time to time. I don't use KIK or discord and we can message on twitter only which is @pronouncedsir.

I expect Photos and videos, and believe them to be absolutely necessary. I'm looking for someone with no limits. The slave must not be under someone else's ownership and be able to speak English fluently. I would expect my slave to allow me to dress them and do with them as I please.

My kinks involve the following: TPE, Degradation, Humiliation, Dumbification, Bimbofication. Hypnosis, Sensory play, impact play. Forced-Bi, Risk Play. Bathroom control, Chasity, Edging, Race Play, Amongst other things. I would expect my slave to be useful for non sexualised tasks also.

I want to mould and train my slave to represent me by having a immaculate appearance and the way they hold themselves. This would involve elocution lessons, Watching make up tutorials. Going to the gym. I will punish for any lapses and encourage obedience.

My slave, would understand her master is insatiable and would take on another slave who would be independent from them or involve them from time to time.

Being my first post to the platform, I'm not sure on the response so have kept this purposefully brief and will be happy to discuss further on twitter or on GD Pm's

Last edited by Pronouncedsir; 05-14-2021 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-26-2021, 08:06 AM   #2
Pronouncedsir

Default Bump

I'm still looking also on Kik now under pronouncedsir
Old 08-05-2021, 04:53 AM   #3
Pronouncedsir

Default Still Looking

Monthly bump, haven't found what I'm looking for my twitter is suspended at the moment so either PM or KIK me please.

Advertisements
Kink Talk