Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-18-2020, 02:10 PM   #1
james.couper3

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (no limits shit)

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (no limits shit)

Hey,

Im always on the look out for a master/mistress to use me prefer much older than me! Plenty of master and mistresses have come and gone over time. :/

I am a student at the moment and I get really bored and need a release from stress and the way i currently do this is to be owned and used no holes barred.

I am a real 'no limits' sub, I am sure you will know what this means if you are into this kindof play. I do not show face due to this so i usually wear a mask.

If you think you're able to contribute to my filthy fetishes and get me really filthy then give me a message telling abit about you I will accept you on skype.

I do not care if male of female dominant, as I see it as a person using me. I am actually straight but I just love being owned and submitting to a persons wildest fantasies.

I am semi muscly slightly hairy but can be shaved/trimmed if preferred. I have lots of toys to play with butt plugs, dildos etc all allowed to get dirty and ill lick clean if you get me.

likes:anal stretching, hard sports(toilet fun), anything a master wants i love
hard rule is no face but no limits

Nothing permanent will be undertaken during our sessions.

Look forward to some responses hopefully
James

kik and skype - james.couper3
The following 2 users say Thank You to james.couper3 for this post:
Old 12-19-2020, 06:04 AM   #2
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Hello!
Your add sounds interesting. Which time zone do you live in?

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.

Advertisements
Kink Talk