Old 07-31-2016, 09:47 AM   #1
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Default Window or floor poop

Hi looking to be made to poop on window sill or floor and must include being forced put face into , kissing , licking and sucking please. For added embarrassment I would do on kik for any female.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:55 AM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Poop on the floor and press each of your face cheeks into it. Then press each of your cheeks into a window facing the street. Leave the stains there for 24 hours.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #3
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Anyone help me out with what I'm looking for please.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:59 AM   #4
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please help out tell me to poop on window sill now!! And put face in and rest .
Old 08-13-2016, 07:18 AM   #5
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Hi, still looking to this especially made push face into also use mouth tongue and to lick suck maybe spread ass and finger. You can also make me put head in toilet and do what you want there.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:31 AM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Poo on toilet floor, then make small round of poo using hands, the more the better. Then take one round of poo each time in mouth and then take it to window sill and press it using face to attach it.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 01:55 PM   #7
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking to do face pushed into at beginning with other stuff I was looking for above. Please can someone help thanks
Old 08-17-2016, 10:57 AM   #8
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thanks lovethembbw I did your dare other day but wasn't keen on using hands bit but did it. Thank you was looking for hopefully doing all the things looking for and before mouth ,face into but could involve open mouth. Then licking and so on but really appreciated your help thanks you very much.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:02 AM   #9
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Looking to do now please hopefully including all what looking for. Could anybody help me out. I really need to be made to do this humiliating disgusting tasks now.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:58 AM   #10
analover

i want you to shit directly on the window. i don't care how you do it. if you cant and it falls just put all the shit on the window.
then, i want you to spread some on half of the window (vertical half) using your face. press your face on it, and rub it.after it you did that, use your tongue to clean some shit so the clean part will be letters forming "Analover". so the first half of the window has to be covered in shit and with my username written on it using your tongue.
on the other half, i want you to do exactly the opposite: i want you to use the shit you got on your face after spreading on the first half (if it is not enough, just press your face in the shit again) and write "Analover" with shit.
i want you to take a picture of the window after you did this and send it to me in PM.
after you take the picture, use your tongue again to clean the window. you can use your face to clean too, if you have some clean parts.
i'm waiting for a report and for the picture!
have fun!
analover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 06:34 AM   #11
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Worthless pathetic worm needs to be degraded and humiliated
Old 03-10-2019, 04:18 AM   #12
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please please humiliate me
Old 03-10-2019, 07:25 AM   #13
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Kik. naughtyfungd
Old 03-18-2019, 05:16 AM   #14
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Desperate to be humiliated forced naked
Old 04-06-2019, 12:08 AM   #15
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Can't believe I'm posting again to do this very humiliating and disgusting thing. I'm so pathetic at the moment that I should be made to do this horrible thing brought down and degraded to the most pathetic worm I am.
The following user says Thank You to naughtyfun for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk