Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2019, 03:02 AM   #1
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare to play, Don’t Leave....

Chapter 1: How it starts
Kate was sat playing on her mobile phone, she noticed a new person had added her on snapchat, there username is quite odd. She had to read it twice yourinthegame. She had no clue what it ment but she added them back thinking it was one of her friends pranks.

Suddenly within two seconds off accepting a nude photo of her self was sent to her and a caption which read you play or else ... what it also said was her address her date of birth and a scanned copy of her pasport in the corner.
She replied “who is this and what do you want with me?” All of this coming from someone she had no idea about scared her, she’d played strip games before with people but they never had information about her...

The account replies an address and send a link to a online time with a set of instructions aswell... this terrifies a girl who is usually shy, even though her sexy body she almost always wore baggy clothes since she had no confidence.

Authors note: Do you want more?

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day

Last edited by Cassidy_Meow; 05-25-2019 at 03:04 AM.
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:
Old 05-25-2019, 03:28 AM   #2
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2: The list...

Kate was given a list in the last post and just slightly less than 2 hours to get to the location. She panicked instantly and knew she almost had to complete it her heart was racing. She looked at the list....

1. You will turn up
2. If you don’t turn up your life and everyone you knows will be destroyed
3. You will turn up in only a pink thong and high heels over 5 inches on the heels with no socks on
4. No one shall come with you
5. If you tell anyone else they will be also destroyed
6. Once you hear a phone answer it....

She was mortified by the list and clicked to see the location but it only gave a area which was the near the coffee shop she used to work at.
She was trembling scared and frighted first of all she didn’t have any of the a pink thing or high heels that tall. So she instantly was trying to figure out where to get them.

What you didn’t know was Kate was currently a cam girl but she always wore a mask and never showed her face. She only did it since she was a broke collage student but it paid and she was able to live a nice life .

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
The following 4 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:
Old 05-25-2019, 11:40 AM   #3
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3: the mad rush....

Kate went to see her room mate, who is called Ellie and she said “I’m going out, you maybe pick me up later “ she was trying to make a plan to get home later. Ellie instantly said “yeah sure just don’t make it too late”. Ellie then went back to her room.

Kate looked at the timer and noticed it was going down quick so she got a Uber over too the mall where she knew a Ann summers was.
She ran into Ann summers and got the two items she needed a pink thong and 5 inch heels, she noticed on the location it popped up the bar next door and she started to run to it since by now there was only 30 mins left and she still need to strip off and get there. Once she was outside she noticed it was closed so she decided to go to a alleyway behind and remove her clothes and put them under a dumpster. Her phone suddenly buzzed in her hand it said “Open the door in the ally” from an unknown number and she hesitated but she knew this must be the right door it looked dark and had lost of spider webs covering it. Her hand was on the handle as her legs trembled nervous

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
The following 4 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:
Old 05-25-2019, 03:06 PM   #4
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, looking forward to reading more

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 04:30 PM   #5
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4: you learn about this life

Kate has her legs trembling but her eyes looked at handle unsure what to do so she opens it the cold metal gave a crisp and knowing felling the room was dark and looked like hallway. Kate took a deep breath at she put on me foot over the threashold. Instantly she knew something was off about the place. The door snaps shut instantly after her whole body was inside. The goosebumps all over her body made it clear she was scared. Her eyes darted around the edge of room but since it was all painted black she didn’t spot the spots of cameras everywhere. A young man with a suit on can to meet her, he said “hello Mam how are you today? “

Kate was trying to refrain from crying she just said “I’m just nervous “ all whilst the man flipped though a fiolder marked up ‘Kate May’ and slut 3 she suddenly read it allloud asking “why the fuck is my name on there ?” And the dude snapped “you do not say such words here slut 3 ... if I hear them again I promis your cunt will be permanently destroyed “

The moment she heard how he said that’s she sobbed and her face looked at him more and he said “let me explain you are now forever going to be a little blackmail slut on camera 24/7” her face just looked in shock unable to say a word .

[any one got and suggestions to the story line would like any

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day

Last edited by Cassidy_Meow; 05-26-2019 at 01:16 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:
Old 05-25-2019, 07:20 PM   #6
Maxie1999

I love the story, keep it up

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 01:35 PM   #7
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5: THE FACE OF TERROR

Kate’s face was one of horror she could even comprehend what was happening, why was it happening to her. The man guided her into a room wich was completely dark and stood behind her at the door as it slid closed it felt a super small but super dark room she was struggling to comprehend it. Her brain was racing. A light started to blink in each corner of the room it looked like specs of light for a few minutes which she had no idea of the actual time she held her phone tightly. A speaker in the room announced “this is the game you see” in the most definitely voice changed voice it sounds so dark and deep.
Kate called out “and what is this game “ and the voice instantly replied “well you’ll see soon “

Then the bright lights in the ceiling light up and that revealed a girl sat on the floor gaged and tied up the blindfolded a little note was on the naked girls back it said “males fill her up, girls your choice is to either take her place in turn freeing her, or finger her and lick the men’s cum out of her “ it was obvious that this girl had had a rough time her hair was all messy and she looked sweaty.

Kate looked and took the gag of the girl wanting to speak to her, not knowing if she even tryed to undo the gag that was enough to say to the game master she was taking her Place. Her face sunk even further looking at her wanting to give her a hug

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-27-2019, 09:19 AM   #8
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

If I can get any suggestions on what you guys want please comment them I can try to add them into the story

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-27-2019, 02:37 PM   #9
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6: She took the Bait

Kate held the gag in her hand it was covered in the girls saliva, she asked “please can you explain this all to me ? “ she was almost crying.
The girl let the last of the drool splat onto the floor and she sobs saying “your now part of their games you’ll never be free...” and Kate looked almost instantly so worried and she no clue that all of this was a game... or what they thought of as s game.

She then heard of the speakers “now you two sluts need to swap over you chose Kate May that you will take her place what’s Nobel thing but your a true slut... now finish taking the bondage off her now!” And kate looked and knew she had made a huge mistake she didn’t want to be fucked ever she was still a virgin. She undid the girl in total silence. Once she was undone the speaker spoke again “now you Shannon tappers, our our new friends panties on and take her heels and you can choose out of the options... option one
Put them on, option two before you her gag you should stuff her panties in her mouth. And I’ll swap you the heels for freedom but you also you’ll stay as part of the game on your phone, and send all your documents to us or you can just ware her items and go to another part of the game”

The girl looks in a panic unsure what to do....

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
The following 3 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post:
Old 05-28-2019, 02:17 AM   #10
bee9
getDare Succubus

Very nice ideas in fact! A spellchecker wouldn't hurt, grammarly(sp?) is free and quite good.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:12 AM   #11
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Very nice ideas in fact! A spellchecker wouldn't hurt, grammarly(sp?) is free and quite good.
I’m sorry about my spellings I write it all down on my phone and I’m not sure if any of them work on iPhone since there google chrome extensions if I’m not correct.

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-28-2019, 03:42 PM   #12
bee9
getDare Succubus

Really? My iPhone corrects most of my spelling mistakes. Could it be switched off on yours?
Old 05-29-2019, 04:58 AM   #13
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

I’m not sure, I’m sorry I’ll try to rember to proof read my chapters abit more

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-29-2019, 05:14 AM   #14
bee9
getDare Succubus

Don't be sorry, it's fine, just an easy way to make it beyond perfect
Old 05-29-2019, 11:38 AM   #15
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Who wants another Chapter ?? I could write a few tonight who wants more?

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day

Advertisements
Kink Talk