Old 11-15-2019, 03:32 AM   #1
Dravot
getDare Devil

Default Enemas for everybody

So here's the deal, I enjoy giving enemas and I know there are those of you out there who enjoy taking them.

If you want an enema just post here and I'll respond with a suitable recipe, volume, time to hold and any other complications I think are suitable.

You must be 18 or older and should have an enema bag and a plug as a minimum.

Post here with why you deserve an enema, your equipment (a link in your post or signature is also acceptable), your likes and limits (if not already in your sig), the largest enema you've taken so far, the longest you've held an enema so far.

After I give you your enema recipe I expect a report posted to this thread as soon as practically possible.

Repeat customers are welcome, preference will be given to those who write detailed and thorough reports.

Priority goes women in FL, women, sissies and trans, men but stick around long enough and I promise I'll eventually get to you

You may contact me via kik or pm here for questions but reports must be posted to this thread

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:46 AM   #2
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I will be doing this on sunday.

I deserve an enema for the following reasons:
  • Procrastinating on preparing a talk
  • Not dressing en femme enough (also lazy)
  • Didn't clean properly

In regards to toys, it's linked in my sig.

The longest I have held an enema was about 15 minutes and the largest volume was about 2L.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 01:56 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

As you didnt clean properly last time we will make sure this enema cleans you out.

Use the inflatable enema plug

In your bag put 1 lite of cold water. 1 teaspoon salt. 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons baking soda, 1 tablespoon dr bronner's peppermint soap.

Plug in pump till it aches. Hang the bag high take it fast. Once it's in you repeat the phrase I must be a better sissy slut and I mus properly prepare my holes over and over until it's all in. Now it stays in through 5 edges or 30 minutes whichever comes first. Do not dare cum. AMD I would be sitting on a toilet before deflating the plug this mix will come out with a vengeance.

I look forward to a thorough and detailed report.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 11-15-2019, 04:04 PM   #4
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
As you didnt clean properly last time we will make sure this enema cleans you out.

Use the inflatable enema plug

In your bag put 1 lite of cold water. 1 teaspoon salt. 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons baking soda, 1 tablespoon dr bronner's peppermint soap.

Plug in pump till it aches. Hang the bag high take it fast. Once it's in you repeat the phrase I must be a better sissy slut and I mus properly prepare my holes over and over until it's all in. Now it stays in through 5 edges or 30 minutes whichever comes first. Do not dare cum. AMD I would be sitting on a toilet before deflating the plug this mix will come out with a vengeance.

I look forward to a thorough and detailed report.
Thank you and I will do my best. Already found that that soap is hard to find in The Netherlands, but will do my best or try to find a suitable replacement.

Old 11-17-2019, 08:01 AM   #5
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Well I just finished cleaning up.

First of all I would like to thank you for your time and effort. It was quite a change from my normal enema's and not as punishing as I had thought. Maybe also because I reach the edge too easily.

Instead of that soap I used half pepermint tooth paste and half soap. Which I especially felt when expelling the fluid in the end.

I hooked up the bag as high as I could and unleashed the clamp. The fluid was in me before I knew it and I forgot to say the phrase. I am truly sorry.

So I started edging and after reaching the edge I waited a minute to cool down. Still this process was rather quick and only at the last edge, my intestinals were starting to protest a bit, but not as much as I had thought. When I looked at the clock only 9 minutes had passed though, so that might explain why.

I wiggled to the toilet, before I deflated the plug and than the sensation of the peppermint toothpaste started. A burning but still sort of pleasant feeling while expelling. Which went surprisingly quick, but maybe thats because it was only 1L. I had expelled it all in 5 minutes and was left with a small tingling sensation.

Thank you for that. Then I cleaned up, changed and now writing this report.

Old 11-18-2019, 11:01 AM   #6
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I need one because I'm a cruel master on here and I enjoy inflicting pain on subs

Equipment is a generic enema bag with a regular nozzle,one small plug and one medium-large plug
Biggest I've held was 2 quarts, which I held for 10ish minutes.

Only real limits are no scat, no piss, and no A2M, and it has to be safe.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 01:27 PM   #7
Dravot
getDare Devil

You'll need dr bronner's peppermint soap. Fill the hose with it. Then gently fill the bag with cold water. Hang it high. Take it fast, head down ass up till it's all in then. Stand up, get the bigger plug in and give me 50 jumping Jack's and give me at least 30 minutes plugged.

Last edited by Dravot; 11-18-2019 at 01:30 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 11-18-2019, 01:32 PM   #8
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Is that much soap safe??

And it'll be awhile till I can do this, but I will try. I'll let you know
Old 11-18-2019, 01:37 PM   #9
Dravot
getDare Devil

Provided it is specifically dr bronner's. Yes. A good clean out enema afterwards is however still a good idea it is an irritant afterall.

Old 11-18-2019, 01:40 PM   #10
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Provided it is specifically dr bronner's. Yes. A good clean out enema afterwards is however still a good idea it is an irritant afterall.
OK, just making sure. It might be into December till I'm home alone long enough to do this, since my gf would probably not like it haha

Keep them coming, I'll take another recipe as well, in the same genre as the first
Old 11-18-2019, 09:32 PM   #11
BT001

I need an enema because I keep failing to do things on this site, like giving reports/dares. I either forget, or don't do it, but this will not be one of those times.

I have a 4 quart enema kit, with a double bardex nozzle and an inflatable nozzle. The biggest I've taken is 2/2.5 litres, can't quite remember, and held it for around 10 minutes.

I also have normal plugs too.

Discord: WizardOfOruz#7497

Loves: Anal play, using diapers, bondage
Dislikes: Pain play, CBT
Limits: Public, family
PM Dares
Calendar!
BT001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 03:50 PM   #12
Dravot
getDare Devil

An enema you wont soon forget it is.
Fill the hose with food oil, gently pour warm.water into the bag till it's full. Using the double bardex take as much as you can. Then stand up right and walk for at least15 minutes, if there isnt enough space march in place but stay upright. Once you've held it as long as possible go empty out on a toilet. Dont make plans to go anywhere for a couple hours after you've emptied it will have lasting effects.

Old 11-25-2019, 06:21 AM   #13
Dravot
getDare Devil

BT hows the enema going? Posting here means you commit to it, Bull said it would be awhile and that's fine but dont ask for something then ghost.

Old 11-25-2019, 09:20 AM   #14
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
BT hows the enema going? Posting here means you commit to it, Bull said it would be awhile and that's fine but dont ask for something then ghost.
I have the supplies, now I just need the time... I might be able to do it Wednesday afternoon, but if I can't do it then, it won't be till around December 16th (ish)

As punishment for having to wait so long, I'll accept a second punishment/pain recipe, sir
Old 11-25-2019, 10:04 AM   #15
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I feel I deserve some kind of punishment and an enema can really do that for me.
Why? Because I didn't wear female underwear for 4 days while I was supposed to.

Largest and such hasn't changed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk