Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2016, 07:58 PM   #61
Dravot
getDare Devil

Only if specifically instructed yes. Besides the end result will certainly be a punishment.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:00 PM   #62
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

That's true. I'll get right on it. Should I also use either of the clamps as well?

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Loves, likes and hard limits

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Eldarwen38JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:04 PM   #63
Dravot
getDare Devil

Nope I think your tits have suffered enough tonight.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 11-05-2016, 08:06 PM   #64
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

They are always ready for the next round. Just need a break every now and then. Which they already had.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Old 11-05-2016, 08:12 PM   #65
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

5 edges done. Now I am quite frustrated. Good night.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-05-2016, 08:15 PM   #66
Dravot
getDare Devil

Good night. Let us hope you don't have any more little slip ups before morning.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:42 AM   #67
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

What a night. I've been dreaming about sex an awful lot. But nothing that woke me up. In my dreams I did climax a few times. But whether they lead to real ones I have no idea. I am very wet though. So maybe they did.

I will do the punishment with the punisher as soon as I have figured out what the final poll votes will cause. And I will combine the 2. With a priority to the punishment of course.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-06-2016, 04:25 AM   #68
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Bind each breast separately with the rope, tying them to your knees as close as you can.
Next spank each ass cheek 50 times with something hard (wooden spoon, ruler, etc.)while balancing on your toes.
When the spanks are done get the thick rubber bands and snap each nipple 20 times, and then repeat with the smaller 30 times each.
Stand up to pull the rope free from your breasts, and then wear a crotchrope until you next get a task, or until morning.
Give your husband a bedtime blowjob and ask him to spank your ass until he leaves handprints
Are you doing this today?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 04:35 AM   #69
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Part of it, yes. But I got to leave my husband out of it as per our agreement. I am not even allowed to pretend it is my idea if it is a (part of) a dare. And since I rather love playing here I will not risk it. He knows my login and everything so he could check up on me if he wants to. And once busted would mean termination of my account here. Sorry.

Quote:
Are you doing this today?

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-06-2016, 04:48 AM   #70
centurion01
getDare Addict

Ok
No bj or spanking with the hubby.

Hows the nipples doing?
Ready for the clamps?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 05:48 AM   #71
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Yes in an hour and a half. Because I am still finishing my other dare (the poll one) I have finished my punishment for failing. And am writing the reports now.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-06-2016, 07:05 AM   #72
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Yes go ahead with the Ben Wa for the cinema outing only.

As to punishment since it was lack of control of your pussy that lead to the indiscretion I'd like you to spend 30 minutes with the punisher in at your earliest convenience with at least two pairs of panties on over it.

Since your hands wandered where they weren't supposed to I'd add that during that 30 minutes they are to be kept busy.

One hand will pump the penis gag in and out of your mouth the other hand will pinch and roll and tug your nipples non stop for the full 30 minutes.

I look forward to a detailed post on the experience and since you enjoy the pain and I don't want you enjoying this too much I want alternating 25 squats 25 toe touches (ie squat toe touch squat toe touch) during the 30 minutes.

I think this should help teach you some self control...
Dear Sir,

Thank you for this challenging punishment.

As usual inserting the punisher was quite a feat. I had to put one leg over the edge of the bathtub put it on the edge and slowly squat down letting gravity help me out using only my own juices for lubrication. I t quite hurt stretching my entrance to the max. Then it got past the widest point and it got sucked in. It feels huge and quite painful. The foot of itcrushed my labia, so I opened themto let the foot rest on my pussy. Big mistake cause now it crushed my inner labia and also the far more tender inner parts of my, now stretched taught, outer labia. Oh well, a punishment shouldn't be fun.

I walked cowboy style to the bedroom where the penis gag lay waiting on the bed. I already had removed the straps for easier work. I looked at the alarm clock and waited for the minute to change. I already calculated to do 5 sets every 5 minutes so I have a little wriggle time just in case.

The minute changes. I immediately start pumping the gag in my mouth and pinching, pulling and twisting my still sore left nipple. I do a deep squat feeling every mm of the punisher stretching and pushing me trying to escape but also gripping me tight. This'll be harder than I imagined.

I get up and straighten my legs, Toe touch. I interpreted them as bending over forwards with straight legs and nose to the knee and hands touching my toes. But since my hands are occupied I will make the movement and keep going with my hands. As I stretch out and slowly bend over I feel the Punisher shift position, now pressing hard on my g-spot, labia and clit. Whoa intense. As I get up. I feel it change position again. The movements make sure I can't get used to the punisher.

It is quite difficult to focus on 3 things at the same time. But I manage the first three sets of 5 with relative ease. Switching nipples after every set of 5.

The fouth was very difficult. I was shaking and couldn't get it in my head what to do. So I decided for a short break. Sat down and breathed. After 5 minutes I was ready again for my 2nd attempt at the 4th set. This really did the trick. I managed to finish the 4th set of 5 my jaws getting sore and my nipples were already really sore to begin with but now even a slight breeze hurt. On to the last set.

It felt like a marathon but I managed to squeeze it out. My labia and pussy felt bruised. My nipples screamed for release and my mouth was aching to close. I had some difficulty getting the punisher out. It felt as if I was tearing my pussy in half.

Thank you sir for this punishment. I really deserved it and most definitely did not enjoy it after the first 5 minutes.

I gave myself 5 minutes of respite before continuing to my poll challenges.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-06-2016, 07:13 AM   #73
Dravot
getDare Devil

Very well done on the punishment. I hope the memory of it will provide sufficient incentive to avoid such disobedient behavior in the future.

The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 11-07-2016, 01:58 AM   #74
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Bind each breast separately with the rope, tying them to your knees as close as you can.
Next spank each ass cheek 50 times with something hard (wooden spoon, ruler, etc.)while balancing on your toes.
When the spanks are done get the thick rubber bands and snap each nipple 20 times, and then repeat with the smaller 30 times each.
Stand up to pull the rope free from your breasts, and then wear a crotchrope until you next get a task, or until morning.
Give your husband a bedtime blowjob and ask him to spank your ass until he leaves handprints
Quote:
How about the nipples rings on throughout the film and a crotchrope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
I believe you have ben wa balls, you'll wear those to the cinema as well lets have you stimulated inside and out and top and bottom.
I am so sorry I completely forgot to do these assignments yesterday. Please punish me for my negligence. Centurion01 please punish me twice since I forgot to do both your assignments. I am a bad ToD slut.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-07-2016, 07:03 AM   #75
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well that's no good, tsk tsk so forgetful.

So figuring the length of a film, plus previews, plus getting there a little early to ensure a good seat.... Lets call it 2 hours 30 minutes.

Put in the punisher, put on a crotchrope over it, tight as you can.

Put on high heels for the first part.
10 minutes walking around. every ten steps alternate between walking forward, walking sideways, walking backwards, walking sideways basically tracing a large square on the floor.

This is to represent the time spent finding a seat.

You may take the heels off, go into the bathroom, straddle the edge of the tub and bounce and squirm for 15 minutes.

This is to represent the time fidgeting while the previews play.

This leaves 2 hours...... since you've already seen the movie you don't need to pretend to see it again you may go about your day as normal but must have the heels on.

After the time is up remove the punisher, insert the inflatable vibe, pump it as big as you can take it I expect at least 15 pumps based on your blog.

Then turn it on low, now right he report on the punishment. Do not cum before you finish the report. The report should be thorough, detailed and have a minimum of errors I only mention that because I know you'll be distracted and eager to finish.

Advertisements
Kink Talk